PDA

View Full Version : Dad and My Diary

twojustfourfun
07-22-2008, 03:43 PM
I have been reading stories on this site for years... yes, I admit, I was that ever-present "lurker". But I decided it was time to make the plunge, and start giving back. I hope you enjoy my first attempt... I assure you, the events I have divulged here are indeed TRUE accounts, straight from my beautiful wife... feedback, of course, is appreciated!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Dad and My Diary

I know, it was stupid. But I was young… and I never thought my Dad would find my diary, let alone read it. Plus, I tried to keep everything in code.

Of course, looking back now, I’m sure it was obvious. To my 13-year-old mind, I was being so clever. It was a plain old spiral notebook, just like the ones I used in school. A plain red cover, nothing on it to give away the contents inside.

It wasn’t really a diary, not the way most people think of a diary. It was more like a scoreboard, with all the relevant stats: who, when, where. But I kept a lot of details, which was part of my undoing.

Details like how long they were, how thick. What they tasted like -- salty, musty, whatever. The texture, how hairy, the size of their balls. What their come tasted like, how much came out, and where they came – on my face, on my little tits, all over the bed.

And I recorded how old they were, of course. Between 13 and 23.

But it was the number of boys that bothered my Dad the most, though. There were so many! By the time he found it, I had about 50 entries in my notebook.

I didn’t fuck them all. Only a few got to stick their cock in my young pussy, and only when I was so turned on I had to have it.

But then my snooping Mom found my notebook. She couldn’t figure it out, though. She knew it was something bad, she just couldn’t quite put two and two together. So, she just gave it to my Dad.

And things changed with him.

He was always a disciplinarian. Not mean, just very… firm. When we got in trouble, it meant finding our own switch, and getting a few good whacks with it.

Always in “the position”. He’d stand me up, make me grab my ankles, and let me have it.

But once he found my notebook, he added quite the little twist: he would have me “drop my drawers” for these punishments.

I can still remember the embarrassment I felt that first time. My pants and panties around my ankles, bent over fully. I couldn’t see him, but I could *feel* him behind me. And I knew how exposed I was… I knew he could see my little asshole, my 13-year-old pussy lips.

I wondered – could he see how wet I was getting? Could he tell that my labia was swollen red with lust? Could he see that my breathing was shallow and quick, that I was almost orgasmic?

But he wasn’t using a switch this time… no, whatever it was that I had done, the switch wasn’t enough. So, he used his fraternity paddle against my bare ass.

I can still see it with perfect clarity… dark, polished wood, the greek letters Pi Kappa Alpha emblazoned across it, his name and university year along the side.

And the sound… there is nothing like the sound of that paddle hitting my bare bottom.

Even just the memory puts butterflies in my tummy, and a tingle in my clit. I’ve been conditioned.

We never spoke about why he would only punish me like this when Mom wasn’t around. When it would happen, I would just go with it… I wonder if he knew that my nervousness was equal parts anxiety and anticipation?

But it opened a door for me, one I could never close. I used it… to free the dirty girl inside me. Deep down, I *knew* he had to feel it. Even my young mind could sense his lust.

So, I would torment him. I would sleep completely naked, knowing he would wake me up by coming into my room and flinging the sheets off me. I would position myself so that he would have a clear, unimpeded view of my tender pussy.

I would pretend to be asleep, wait for his footsteps up the stairs. I would spread my legs, angle my body towards the door, use my fingers to separate my labia, so he would get a good look at my clitty.

And every week, it worked. He would turn on the lights, pull the sheets back slowly, and softly say, “wake up”. I would keep still, feigning a deep sleep. I could feel the sheets moving slowly down my body, exposing my breasts first. Then, another whisper, “wake up”. And the sheets, lower, past my tummy… past my pubic hair, until my pussy was exposed.

Then nothing but his breathing, heavy, labored. I kept my eyes firmly shut, but I would stir, pretending to wake up slowly. I would twist my body this way and that, as if stretching. Then, I would reach for the sheets, pull them up over me slowly, as if half-awake. By the time I “woke up,” my Dad would have slipped back out of my room, then knock and open the door, as if he were just entering the room for the first time.

He never touched me. I never touched him. But there was an undeniable lust there, even if it was more for the *idea* of being such a dirty, nasty little girl, than actually wanting to have sex with my Dad. I just got extremely excited by the thought that I turned him on so much.

Now, it is even more real… I have my own Daddy. And he sees what I do, how I act like such an innocent little girl, but really I’m just a tease.

And he makes me pay! As a matter of fact, as soon as he is done typing this story, he is going to use that paddle on my sweet little bottom. And HE is going to punish me for all the times I teased my Dad with my cute little 13-year-old pussy…

zamphire
07-22-2008, 10:06 PM
Please... please continue.

Kristin
07-23-2008, 01:07 AM
Great story! I love the way your language flow, so easy en read-able... and the storyline is HOT!

TMiller
07-26-2008, 11:23 AM
Great Storie

dribblensqirt
08-21-2008, 08:41 AM
Please finish this. Put more entries. Its ao well written and fantastic.

davesmistress
08-22-2008, 08:55 PM
must have missed this.....thanks

SexySmarty
08-28-2008, 01:38 PM
Very well written, espc for a first attemp, I look forward to reading more from you

ironeagle2
03-10-2009, 05:00 PM
would like to here more keep it up

mmintz
03-10-2009, 06:48 PM
This is a great story please continue. You did very well for a first attempt.

frankjohnmoore
03-13-2009, 02:58 AM
nice short story, easy to read

stdlvr69
03-14-2009, 02:03 PM
Thanks - is there going to be more?

cocummer
03-14-2009, 09:10 PM
Great first story. You may have found your niche. Please continue this one,

gatorskin
03-15-2009, 07:26 AM
need more great story

thenewarmyguy69
03-31-2009, 12:17 AM
Awesome story! Cant wait for the next part!
G

yofidog
03-31-2009, 08:50 PM
A very nice beining to the story. I can wait to see where your imagination will take it.

twojustfourfun
04-01-2009, 10:49 PM
Wow, thanks all for the encouraging words... I don't know how I missed these posts! Stay tuned, more to come!

taz9888
04-02-2009, 05:33 AM
nice story

mixxedmexx
04-06-2009, 04:15 PM
very good story keep em cuming hehehe!!

OldHorny
04-06-2009, 06:29 PM
Sure enjoyed that and hope to read more from you thankc!!!!!!!

tai21080
04-11-2009, 10:45 AM
please add more

am_cutie666
04-12-2009, 10:24 PM
damn....tht was gr8.............ple continue

rosco790
04-21-2009, 03:24 PM
thanks much

Ricey
05-03-2009, 11:08 PM
As most others have said, more please :) Great story and very well written.

latino 07
09-28-2009, 09:14 PM
well baby girl u need to take your heart and go with the flo hope to hear more

daytona
12-21-2009, 03:59 PM
dontlet the story end there lets hear the next chapter in the little tease of a 13 year old mind

supban
12-21-2009, 05:22 PM
great start. Yes, please continue the story.

corey_cum
12-21-2009, 07:11 PM
great! I would love to hear more about daddy's little girl and their adventures

reo46725
12-24-2009, 06:16 PM
the story can't end yet!!!

dirtygirlscout
06-24-2010, 04:36 PM
mmmmm sexy

youngandwet17
08-01-2010, 08:48 PM
please write more!!!!

yesohyeah
08-02-2010, 01:12 AM
greate story a

davidbannano
12-30-2010, 08:12 AM
great story

Bifunlady
01-07-2011, 04:20 AM
Being a former military brat, I could relate to your story

refref
03-10-2011, 02:12 PM
ilyet nem tennék.

injim7pussyass
03-10-2011, 02:54 PM
aaaawwww Did your DADDY spank your naked ass..?? Or More..?? Retired Army here and wishing you were my daughter..!!! @-{---
Being a former military brat, I could relate to your story

injim7pussyass
03-10-2011, 02:57 PM
Fantastic..!! You obviously know how to use words and understand the meaning of a narrative. As stated in the introduction "this is TRUTH" shared between a husband & wife but can we trust you..?? Tone of words imply it was the truth. My question is did it ever go beyond "teasing"..?? and if so, are you willing to share that too..?? Again, FANTASTIC use of words............. Jim

kyman31
04-11-2011, 09:32 PM
i can't believe you never let him have it

megan
04-12-2011, 01:03 AM
EAch day in my diary from when I started at 13 I marked the day with an X when I was fucked. Later an O was added. O was oral. Every day I did one or the other I added an x and or an o. One day one of my friends got hold of it while I was washing myself after sex. He wanted to know why I was using digital numbering. I laughed as some days it was xxx or xoxo or ooxx rarely oo. I never revealed my code. I had another note book just with boys names and a number - his rating. I made it look like a book of phone numbers but only the last two numbers counted. On one occasion I started to add them up but gave it away. I stopped after a while - it was too revealing - would you believe there were a couple of 01 and 02 but most were 7,8,9 and a 10 if I got both from the same guy and I orgasmed on both.
I had no daddy and naturally no "paddling". I dont like the idea of that. However I ended up in a boarding school and I hated it for a while until I found another girl who shared my obcession with sex.

Shyness
04-14-2011, 12:00 PM
Thanks hope there is more to come :)

viewer
04-28-2011, 02:59 AM
cool beans

oc_perv
01-19-2012, 12:08 PM
Great story. Hot change of pace.

chren49
04-27-2013, 10:56 PM
hope there is more coming

dragonsclaw
10-14-2015, 04:50 AM
graet start please continue.

comsmith22
12-02-2017, 09:07 PM
great little story, thanks for the share...

breastgirl34c
04-14-2018, 02:34 PM
Please more!!!

groomleader
04-15-2018, 09:17 AM
Damn, that's is majorly hot. Enjoyed it very much!!