PDA

View Full Version : This is my first

seeminglyadora
07-22-2008, 08:50 PM
I'd like you to meet my Mr. One, gorgeous Tony. Thanks to him, he set the bar high, and he set it long. I was bussgirl in the pizza shop in the center of town and like most senior high school girls, older men intrigued me. While I knew he was out of my reach, I could not help but flirt with the definably muscular 5’9” tanned Italian bartender who worked there. He was a sophomore at a local college, and would occasionally drive me home after work. After a few weeks of flirting, I finally got my break at work when he asked into my personal life.

“Me? A boyfriend? No.” Bingo. He had gone straight to the point. We had our first date about a week later. We had a successful date at the movies. While nothing happened other than a quick kiss, he called the next night and we made plans for date two.

The second date was set straight after work. We went back to his dorm room, where I had a two second introduction to his roommate in the kitchen, then went to go change. I had changed my clothes, put perfume on, and still I still smelled like pizza. After we had settle on the couch in his bedroom, he popped Scream into the VCR. I didn’t get to see anything past the coming attractions, because I was far too focused on my own.

His lips were so gentle in their caressing way. He slowly started kissing my neck, my ears, my lips, and everything in between. His kisses were magical, he was so in charge of my mouth with his tongue. I was amazed at how wet I was and he hadn’t even moved to caress below my neck. He made the anticipation unbearable. He held me like a porcelain doll he was afraid to break. I finally took my own top off for him as he seemed lost on how far to take me. He released my breasts from their restraints, and took them for his own. He caressed, kissed, and gently nuzzled them. He let the bra fall to the floor, stood up, and motioned for me to follow.

We climbed onto his bunk bed, which was the top one. Looking down off the bed gave me a surreal sense of myself. Anthony tenderly disrobed my lower garments while reminding my excited tit of what was to come. Then, pressing his hand against my stomach, he layed me down. Looking up from the bed I saw his exposed, tanned, muscular chest. When he took his shirt off I couldn’t tell you, but a braided hemp necklace was all that remained above his waist. First kissing my mouth, then my chin, my neck, and sliding his hand down my sides, kissed both breasts longingly. A strong hand continued its way down my body, and I could feel the moist suspense building . It slid down my thigh towards my knee circling it and slowly working its way back up, now on my inner thigh. By the time the first touch was made I was dripping. His forefinger made an exploratory advance into my wet sex. He found tight, and inviting, so he advanced further, this time with two fingers. As he began to thoroughly massage my already pulsating vaginal wall, his head drifted down to my sodden clit, and let his mouth take over. His tongue flashed inside my swollen sex and hit every nerve on the way. He was amazing. He took my clit and embraced it with his mouth. The result was spine tingling. He added his thick fingers back into my vagina and slowly stroked my g-spot. Taking into consideration my delicate places, he pressed on every nerve ending I never knew I had. With the skill of a well preformed man, he made my orgasm last longer than he took to get me there.
When I had no more breathe left in me, he stopped and let me catch myself. I was sure I hadn’t been screaming, but I was so out of breath, I must have been. He leaned over me and softly kissed my mouth with his. I could taste my juices on him, and he let me kiss him hard to lick them off his lips.

As he lay next to me, I felt his hard sex rubbing me through his boxers. He was ready, and I was oh so willing.

He slipped off his boxers to reveal a splendid piece of art. A perfectly portioned length to width erect penis with a neatly trimmed nest around its base. I reached to embrace with my mouth. The pre-juices were sweet in taste, but he wouldn’t let me have it for long. As he gently pushed me away from him, he reached behind me and revealed a small plastic-wrapped square.
He began to unwrap it, and I whispered into his ear, “Oh I, I haven’t…”
“I know, don’t worry” he whispered back. He kissed my ear, and laid me back again.

As he looked down upon my innocent eyes, he slowly entered his penis into my inviting vagina. All pain washed out of me as immense pleasure took over. I couldn’t control my voice or my body as he entered, took me over, and took me with him. I screamed out of lust, out of pain, and then out of pleasure. Anthony’s pulsating cock eased in and out of me, as my pussy was a flood gate of inviting lubrication for him. His hard body was pressing against my chest as he was over top me. He began to nibble on my neck as he continued to glide slowly in and out. In the next instant he hit the same spot that he had during cunnilingus. His cock slid in faster as I screamed his name to the heavens. Although my pussy was tight, it was excited to have been entered, and was relaxed for him. Time stood still as my back arched and my hips tilted for him. I screamed for him to take me harder as the intensity of my orgasm grew. I wanted his cock full inside me. He complied right away, and the pleasure was intense. He stopped when all had seem to peak, lifted me up and put me in control.

In that moment all my confidence fell to the floor below.

“I can’t, I don’t know how,” I panted.

“Yes you do,” he smiled, and grabbed my waist.
While I had the spot, he had the power. He showed me I could take that power from him anytime I wanted, he demanded I take the power from him. Holding my waist he helped me find his rhythm. I closed my eyes to enjoy the pleasure, instead of concentrating on Anthony below me or the floor below that. I rode him and felt his member inside me surge, pulsing in time with me, and asking for more. I felt it all peak again, and nothing could stop me. I wanted it all, and then….

He suddenly lifted me up and laid me back down under him. My look of shock turned to pleasure as soon as his penis found his way back inside of me. It was gentle, demanding, and oh so smooth. It didn’t take nearly as long this time. We both wanted it, our skin glistening with sweat, our bodies moving as one. Then he again let me cum, and this time so did he, the pulsing growing stronger, my legs stopped moving, and I could no longer feel them. The pleasure radiating up from between my legs and traveling only up my spine, and then back down. I screamed in delight. The movie long since over, he collapsed on top of me, and wrapped his arm around me.
“Wow,” was all I could manage in my stupor.

A smile was all I got in return.

Although I never had the nerve to ask him, I’m sure he was well experienced. Every movement he made had me screaming in pleasure for several hours. After him, all I wanted was more.

Any thoughts, comments or suggestions you have would be most welcome. This is my first! :icon079:

davesmistress
07-22-2008, 09:06 PM
Not bad for a first story...thanks for the addition

Wanting More
07-23-2008, 01:09 AM
Welcome to the forums and good first story. Keep them cumming!

Brother L
07-23-2008, 06:50 AM
Yeah, we're going to need more of these.

orchidspray
07-23-2008, 02:31 PM
I enjoyed it, good first effort.

LadyRaven
07-23-2008, 04:46 PM
:clap:luxhello:;wow;;yr;:pcheers1::clapWhat's that I smell....success! Success and a hot little writer too! Way to go. For a first time, it is above and beyond, girlie. My first story was a wreck, only with good criticism from experienced writers did I ever get any better. You however, do not need much in the way of work at all.

Keep working, I can't wait to see what else you've got tinkling around in your brain!
Thank you for letting me know when you posted it too!

LadyRaven

Luckymann
07-23-2008, 07:44 PM
Excellent work for a first timer. Hell, you story was damn good for any writer. I love stories from the ladies perspective, and I look forward to seeing more of your stuff.

kunyuk
07-24-2008, 03:32 AM
nice story there, more please :icon212:

seeminglyadora
08-05-2008, 06:23 AM
I did some slight revamping to this story, and added some length (not to the man, to the story) and I'll be posting it on the story side hopefully tonight.
This was my first story, and i'll be having more on the way!
Thanks to everyone for your advice!

TNTrp
03-10-2009, 06:52 AM
Good Story, Thanks

ryno66
05-21-2009, 03:11 PM
I really enjoyed it. thanks :)

twojustfourfun
05-23-2009, 11:26 AM
Beautifully done! Great pace, vivid detail... I've always loved the female perspective. I'd love to read more...

ironeagle2
05-22-2018, 11:40 AM
good start hope you have more coming