PDA

View Full Version : My Naghty Neighbor

RangerWick35
07-23-2008, 07:50 AM
Sorry been busy, but worte 2 new stories in my free time. Took me a week to write them though been sod busy though.

I hear a knock on my door and I open the door to a beautiful woman. She had perky b cup sized breasts nice small round ass. Long tan legs that went on for days. She had beautiful blond hair that dance ever so blissfully in the wind. "Hello, my name in Jennifer, and I'm your new neighbor and I thought I introduce myself.." Well, hello Jennifer my name is DJ it's nice to make acquaintance. why don;t you come in and sit down. "Thank you for inviting me in. How old are you?" I replied back with I'm 21 years old. "Nice I'm 24 nice to meet someone around my age around here. My husband is 29 and his name is Danny." Your married , so how long have you been married? "I've been married for 18 months, and I tell you it a bad marriage. Danny never has enough time for me anymore." I told her that Danny must be crazy and mentally insane to ignore such a beautiful young lady like herself. "I haven't had sex in 1 year like I said Danny never has the time for me he's a fucking work alochlic. My goodness how could a man not want to fuck such a beautiful young lady like this and had could he deprive her of the attention that she deserved as a wife. Well, I thought in my head I am going to that I will give her what she wants no worries about that. I reached over and started to feel on her breast and she gave me a smile, but made no more. I figure she wanted me to make all the moves so I did. I pulled down her shirt and revealed her nice perky breast.

I slowly moved in and flicked the tip of each of her nipples.Finally sucking each nipple nice and lsow and then fast and rapid and gave eacha little a nibble. Jennifer grabbed at my pants and unzipped them allowing my 7 " cock freee. This allowed her to engulf all 7 inches " like a pro. I said oh my god girl you know how to suck a cock and suck it good. I told her to like down aso I could lick her beautiful cunt whiled she sucked my cocked. Jennifer now was nice and wet and I was enjoyinh licking all her natural pussy juices that she had all over that wonder cunt of hers. I rammed my tongue deep as I could get it to go. Jennifer's pussy was delicious and I started to stick my finger in there she let out a loud yelp. My goodness she was tight guess it was from her husband neglecting her for a year of no sex, but I wasn't going to neglect her like her prick husband was doing. We moved from the cushion beanie bag on the floor to the couch. She slammed my back on the couch and sat down on my cock.

While she was thrusting up and down on my cock she was letting loud moans. "Oh my god I ain't had a cock in me for 1 years I miss the feel of it." Well, baby I told her. You can come over anytime I will take care of you if your husband Danny is still depriving you of attention. You seriously have no worries about that one I will always have time to spend with you. That's all she need to hear to get all excited that kiss with a very passionate emotional kiss. I was enjoying every single moment of it and never this glorious magical moment to ever end.

Jennifer was now all full of excitement that she whispered in my ear. 'Something was tell me tom come over her and introduce myself to you and I'm glad that I listened to my instinct and came over." I replied back to her I'm glad to give you the attention that you no doubt need and deserve. "Thanks baby." She replied and the finished with another one of her magnificent kisses. I picked her up and as she was thrusting and started to fuck her standing. I sped my thrust up as fast as I could standing up, but this was the first time for me so it was a little diffucult, but I managed to make her squeal and moan for more. "My gosh you cocj is so wonderful. Fuck me harder you dirty boy. Bury your cock deep into my wet cunt.. Fuck me like there is no tomorrow." I always do as I am told and sped my thrust up even more then I was doing before and I kind of got a nice motion going where I was making her moan and beg for more, and more. You got to beg harder for more if you want more my cock you better beg. "Please fuck me harder and fuck me now. Fuck me DJ, and fuck me now."

I lied her down on the couch laying us both sideways and starting to fuck her ever harder now that I had more leverage then when I was fucking her standing up. "Ohhhhh my godddddd don't pounding my pussy." Jenifer screamed. Don't worry baby I won't stop until U can no longer fuck you. My body mind will be willing to you all day, but the body will be weak.. I was fucking for five more mintues untill I hear a knock on the door. What the fuck I said. I got up and put a towel on and opened the door and there was Jennifer's husand."Hi, I'm your new neighbor and I've came to introduce myself. This bad time should I come back later?" Yeah, I was about to hop into the shower and head to work come back later and I will talk to you and enjoy the pleasure of your company. I shut the door and walked toward Jennifer where is she was still lying in the same position I had left her in to answer the door. "That was my husand Danny sweetie." I replied to her I know and laid back down beside her and went to finish what I had started before I was so rudely interrupted from her dickhead husband Danny. I started my thrust faster and faster then I was doing to make up for the 30 that I was deprived of while talking to Danny. I thought the pleasure was so great that I told her I had to cum. She rolled off the couch and took my cock into her mouth and said "Cum in my mouth baby let me taste your cum in mouth. She guzzled it all down. She then licked my balls and cock to make sure she got all the cum that didn't reach her mouth. "Thanks baby for that wonderful time. I will be back very soon you can thrust that." Jennifer kept her promise becuase ever Friday she came over and wanted to fuck adn I gave her exactly what she wanted and everytime time.

davesmistress
07-23-2008, 12:02 PM
thanks for the new addition

sexy83
07-28-2008, 09:03 PM
good story

ForceControl
08-10-2008, 11:01 AM
That is a good neighbor to have

Rich
11-25-2008, 07:16 PM
Good story