PDA

View Full Version : Meeting That Made Me His Servant

fillared21
07-25-2008, 05:23 PM
Last Summer was the time that i first started going to chatrooms and acting as the slut I am. I enjoyed talking dirty with older men. I began talking frequently to a 57 year old man. He told me that he wanted to meet my slutty ass. Eventually we agreed to meet. Since we lived on opposite sides of Nevada, we agreed to meet half way from each other's homes. Online he told me that he would be gentle and would not force me to do anything I did not want to do. I was an anal virgin and have never been with another man. Finally I was at the door of the motel that we agreed to meet at. I knocked on the door.

No one answered. I then realized that the door was open and so I walked into the dark room. Instantly i was grabbed by several man and felt my hands being tied behind my back. I felt hands feeling me up, grabbing my ass, my semi-hard cock, and then heard and felt my clothes start to be ripped off. All i was wearing was basketball shorts and a tee-shirt, no underwear. After just seconds I was fully naked. The lights turned on and i saw 8 fully clothed men standing in a circle around me. John, the man I talked to online, approached me first. "Aahh, I see you are a little excited there" He said looking at me semi erect cock. I had to admit, I was getting a bit turned on knowing that i was about to get used by 8 different strangers. My horniness was also mixed with fear since I knew there was nothing I could do about it.

All of a sudden i was pushed on my knees while John unzipped his pants. His 8' hard cock jumped out of his pants and hit me across my face. "Suck it!". I had no choice, i took his cock head into my mouth. and licked his slit, tasting his precum. He put his hand behind my head and jammed my face into his stomach forcing me to gag and deepthroat his cock completely. All the while the other men started to get undressed and came forward to play with their slave. i felt several hands all over my ass. One hand was playing with my butt hole and slowly inserted his finger deeper and deeper inside. I felt pain shoot up and down my body but could no scream since John's cock was choking me.

Soon after, i felt a big fat cock head, covered in the man's spit, rubbing against my asshole. Without warning he slammed it into my ass, pushing me forward onto John's cock making me gag on it again. I was now getting double teamed, used like a piece of meat. All the while, the rest of the men were jacking off around me. John was pushing my head back and forth onto his cock while some total stranger was fucking my ass as hard as he could. The pain ripped through me.

After what seemed forever, John was finally about to cum. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and sprayed his load all over my face, hitting my eyes, nose, cheeks, and forehead. Some dripped down my cheek and onto my chest. A couple seconds later the man fucking my ass came inside my ass before pulling his cock out and spraying the rest of his load on my ass and back. The two cocks were instantly replaced by two more. I was getting face and ass fucked yet again. Two of the men jacking off, being so turned on by the sight they were seeing (a young 18 yr old slut boy being dominated), shot their load all over my body. 15 minutes later the two cocks inside me pulled out and shot their loads all over me as well. They were instantly replaced as well.

That night i probably was faced fucked and ass fucked at least 20 times and i was soaked in cum. my knees and hands were sitting in puddles of the men's cum. I woke up in the morning only to find out that i was alone on the floor, still covered in cum. Luckily the men at least untied me, but the bastards took all of my clothes. I had to go back home completely naked and covered in cum. During this 4 hour trip, i was fucked and used by 3 more complete strangers at a gas station.

davesmistress
07-25-2008, 05:35 PM
Thanks for the new addition

LadyRaven
07-25-2008, 05:41 PM
Good story, thanks for sharing! :lips

Scorpio8
07-26-2008, 01:06 PM
You never know what kind of hook up you'll find in those
chatrooms and for that matter even on this very site. :winknudge:

A torrid little tale that really fires up the imagination of
the reader.

Nicely done you naugty author you. :icon094:

_memories.
06-03-2009, 12:10 AM
very hot, thanks a lot!

wadave
06-07-2009, 08:00 AM
the first and a gang bang I had to wait for a long time to get more thna 2 in a night

jetage
06-18-2009, 02:38 PM
sounds as if you had fun

windextor
06-20-2009, 03:46 PM
great story, would love to haer more details about the gas station!