PDA

View Full Version : teen had to be eaten by another girl

usafslut
07-28-2008, 01:18 PM
Sorry up front- I have been away and working on this stroy way to long-- it should probably be on the story side of the site, but I love you forum people and your comments-- THIS IS LONG about a 20 minute read- or break it up if you want... have fun..

Chrissy was your typical small town relatively cute 15 year old. She had had 2 boyfriends where she had made love and she was basically happy up to this point.

One Friday night Chrissy and her boyfriend were alone at her house. They started making out and soon she was naked and her boyfriend had his head between her legs and was licking her pussy. Chrissy was squirming under his licking and she was thinking that she might enjoy oral more than being fucked. She was close to cumming, when he came up, put a rubber on while kissing her awkwardly to get it on, and then put his cock inside her and started pumping her hard.

She was a little upset that he had not finished with his mouth and while he was fucking her she realized she had never had a guy make her cum by eating her, yet she came close so many times. She was thinking about all this when her body kicked in and told her this was it, and her body won over her brain and she started screaming in her orgasm, while her boyfriend pounded her hard as he was cumming too.

The two of them came together for a few more minutes and then they were in the “after climax hug” with her boyfriend telling her how great she was. Chrissy returned the compliment, but what she really wanted to say was “I am a girl I can keep cumming why not go down there and eat my pussy.”
Her boyfriend left shortly thereafter and she started to get ready for bed. She was naked in front of her mirror looking at her body and then sat down. She opened her legs and looked to see if her hole was still open from being fucked, it wasn’t, not like her ass looked sometimes after putting large objects inside it. She hadn’t been fucked by a guy up there as no-one had tried and she wasn’t going to suggest it, but she had experimented and thought it was hot.

Chrissy then tried for like the tenth time to lick her own pussy. Although there was nothing unusual about her body, her tongue was another thing. She could reach her chin and half way up her nose with her really long tongue. She actually had to be careful when making out, as her first boyfriend had told her it was “gross’ when she put her entire tongue in his mouth, so since then she only put the tip in a guy’s mouth.

After trying a few times and moving her body in a few ways to try to get closer, even getting on her shoulders and pushing her feet over her head she was still a few inches short, of being able to lick herself. She gave up and put on her PJs, got washed up and went to bed. As she closed her eyes she started to think about Kathy a girl she had played with when they were 13 and had fingered each other a few times. Now she had wished she had done more. She knew a girl would lick her long enough to cum, probably a few times. Chrissy fell asleep after getting off again.

Saturday morning came and Chrissy woke from a hot dream, now hornier than when she went to bed. She had dreamed that a girl had seen her eating ice cream at lunch and told other girls about her tongue, the girl’s in her gym class were now lining up in the shower for her to use her long tongue on and she had made them all cum.

She decided right there and then, that she wanted be with another girl. While showering she figured out a plan and was getting even more excited. She didn’t want to touch herself as she wanted her next climax to be with a girl and not herself. She did however shave her legs and then trimmed herself closer than she ever had, not bald, but bikini style. She then went to her closet and picked out shorts and a halter top that she knew was revealing when she leaned over. She usually wore a tube top with it, but not today.
After breakfast she grabbed her backpack and then her bicycle and heading for the other side of town; where there was an all girls’ boarding school. She knew of a park near the school that she often had seen the girls playing and studying in. There were always rumors that the all girls’ school was full of lesbians and she was hopping they were true.

By the time she got to the park it was about 11:00 and there were a few girls sitting together on blankets, none of them alone. It was a nice warm day and the girls were dressed appropriately including Chrissy. She was glad she had dressed for fun and to be able to bend over and show her braless tits if someone was standing near her.

Chrissy leaned her bike up against a tree and walked around the other side of it. She opened her backpack and took out a small blanket, a bottle of water, her Ipod and a book and settled down leaning up against the tree for support.
She started to read and every so often looked around at the other girls, through her sunglasses. She noticed one of the couples seemed to be more than just friends as one had her hand over the other’s on the blanket. The other couple looked like just any two girls and the other blanket had 3 girls, with shorts and bikini tops out there for the sun. One of the girls had really big tits and Chrissy found herself checking them out every time she looked up.

About 20 minutes later another girl showed up, also with a bike and also with a back pack. Like Chrissy she got settled in. The two girls made contact a couple of time and smiled at each other. Chrissy felt a little awkward. The other girl looked like a girl she had seen around school, but she was a freshman and she thought the other girl might be a senior. The girl was pretty but had short hair and it looked like she had a tattoo on her chest near her neckline, either that or it was a necklace, from the distance Chrissy couldn’t be sure.

Other girls were walking through the park and a few times Chrissy looked up and felt a girl or two were checking her out. She laughed to herself. She started thinking of ways she could show off her tongue. Just as she was thinking of how she was going to do it she heard the familiar tune of the Mister Softy truck over the song playing in her headphones. She looked around and the truck was just pulling up to the park. “Perfect” Chrissy almost said out loud.

She got on line with some of the other girls and the other girl from her school wound up behind her. Chrissy usually liked ice cream in a cup, but not today, she wanted to show off her tongue so she got a medium sized cone.
As she was waiting for her order the other girl asked “Hi, seeing your bike I guess you don’t go to the private school either , huh?” Chrissy turned and said “no I go to town high school.”

The girl replied “Me too I’m Jill.” At that point Chrissy was given her cone and the other girl ordered. Chrissy stood waiting for the girl who was prettier up close but also had a little bit of a tough look to her.
Jill turned back to continue talking to her. As she was about to say something Chrissy stuck her tongue out as far as it would go and licked the cone. As she did it she looked at Jill’s eyes that opened wide and Chrissy had to concentrate not to laugh.

Jill shook her head and finally got out “What grade are you in?” Chrissy said “I am a freshman, how about you?” The girl let her know that she was a senior and would be graduating in a couple of months.

The two girls made their way back to where Jill had been sitting and two continued to talk, Chrissy kept teasing with her tongue on the ice cream cone and Jill was getting turned on, both from the tongue and the personality of this younger girl. She could tell that the freshman would be very submissive to her own dominate lesbian make up.

Finally Jill broke past all the small talk with the question; “So what brought you to this park, there are probably three others between your house and here?” Chrissy froze for a moment, obviously she had felt someone she met would have asked this question but she thought it would have been a girl from the prep school. “Um” she started “I felt like riding my bike a little before stopping and just kept going I guess?” Ending with more of question than an answer.

Jill smiled and asked, “so it had nothing to do with the fact that most of the girls here are from Lesbo High?”

Chrissy stuck her tongue out and touched the bottom of her chin, this time subconsciously, more in an embarrassed look and then withdrew it and responded “um, maybe, I guess I’m curious.”

“Why don’t you sit down” Jill suggested, as she couldn’t wait to see the girl’s tits and also if she was submissive as she thought the girl might be.
Chrissy sat down and once on her butt Jill said “lean forward will ya?” Without a hesitation, Chrissy did as she was told and gave Jill a great view of lightly covered chest. Jill then asked “so, tell me what you’ve done with another girl, and please tell me you have used that great tongue to get a girl off?”
Chrissy looked up and replied “2 years ago I had a friend that I fingered and she did the same to me. We did it like on 3 sleepovers and then it ended when she got a boyfriend.” Jill said “I see, and how about guys for you?”

“Um” Chrissy started “I’ve made it with a couple.” Jill looked down on the girl who was looking straight up at her. To continue her test of the freshman, she said “lean forward a little again, and tell me everything you have done to a guy, what he has done to you and what you have done to yourself and don’t leave anything out, I am great on knowing when people are lying to me.”

Chrissy couldn’t believe that the girl was not making any pretense that she was looking down her top, and she also couldn’t believe that her nipples were as hard as rocks and her pussy was getting wet from the older girl’s demands. She went on to tell Jill all she asked and confessed her giving blow jobs, going all the way, being licked and even as far as letting her know she put things from the fridge in both her pussy and ass.

Jill just looked down at her and said “very impressive for a girl who is turning 16 in a week or two. So why are you here looking for a girl?”

Chrissy answered honestly and continued from her position on the ground “I have never been eaten to a climax and I figured a girl wouldn’t stop and feel they need to put their cock in me at the moment I wanted to cum in her mouth.” Jill laughed and said, “probably true as I never met a girl with a cock.” Chrissy joined her in the laugh at what she had said. But Jill understood exactly what she meant.

Jill finally said “So, no one is at my house, do you want to come home with me” Chrissy was standing in a moment and said “sure.”

As the two girls came together with their stuff and bikes and were about to mount up, Jill asked Chrissy two more question; “First of all what the hell is your name freshman?” which was answered quickly, then Jill asked the second “I want you to think about this question before you answer- you want me to lick you to a climax, but what are you prepared to do for me, and are you ready to make out with me before anything else?” Jill mounted her bike and led the younger girl out of the park, deliberately not waiting for an answer as she want the girl to think about what she had just said.

About 5 minutes later the girls came to a stop light and Chrissy rode up to Jill and said “Yes I would actually like to kiss you and feel your tongue in my mouth, and I guess I would do what you would want me to do to make you feel good, is that the right answer?” Jill looked back at her and said “it was perfect. Now let’s see if you mean what you just said. Put your finger in your cunt and then suck it clean.”

Chrissy looked back at her new friend and asked “right here in front of these cars and stuff?” Jill changed her happy go lucky tone and looked over at Chrissy and said “I didn’t ask for conversation, I asked you to do a task didn’t I?” Chrissy couldn’t believe the change in tone but for some strange reason it actually got her hornier than she already was.

Right there at the intersection in town, she reached down to her pant leg, moved her panties over and slid her finger inside her very wet pussy. She moaned from the feeling of the invasion and then pulled her finger out and headed it for her mouth. “Wait” Jill cried out as she pulled closer to her, “put it in my mouth.” She did as instructed and Jill sucked hard on her finger sending chills right back to the place her finger just left.

The girls made it to Jill’s house a little while later and headed inside. Jill lead Chrissy up to her room while showing off the really nice upscale place compared to her own. Jill closed her door and turned quickly on the girl almost 3 years younger than herself and put her hands against her shoulders and pushed her up against the wall. The move startled Chrissy, but Jill didn’t care, she pushed her even harder up against the wall and then leaned into her. Chrissy closed her eyes and opened her mouth. As turned on as Jill was she was still in a playful mood. Jill brushed her lips past the other girl’s lips and kissed her cheek. Moved her head back a little and then licked the other girl’s lips. Chrissy opened her wanting mouth even more with a little moan.
Jill had played long enough and pushed her lips into Chrissy’s and started to passionately kiss the other girl. By this point Chrissy was so turned on that she returned the kiss with no regard to how big her tongue. The two girls played dueling tongues and Jill again wondered what the thing was going to feel like between her legs, and also knew it wouldn’t be long now.

Jill had moved her hands off of Chrissy’s shoulders and now had her by the wrists above her hands. Chrissy had never been dominated as she felt the other girl totally controlling her, not only taking the lead as her boyfriends had, but physically as this girl was doing. Jill stopped kissing and moved down to the other girl’s neck. She kissed it, then licked it softly, then opened her mouth and latched onto the other’s neck like a vacuum. It took Chrissy a few seconds for her brain to kick back in to realize she was being branded. “No, I have a boyfriend, and my mother hates hickeys” she cried out.

Jill didn’t let up, instead she pushed the wrists harder into the wall and brought her knee up between the other’s leg and started rubbing hard against the youngster’s pussy, and sucked harder. Chrissy was in a little bit of a panic but the feeling between her legs was winning the emotional battle. Chrissy started to moan as the attack on her neck and between her legs continued. Her neck was starting to hurt and she knew this hickey was going to be one of those deep red ones that everyone notices.
Suddenly, just as quick as it started, Jill released the wrists and neck and back away. Chrissy looked at the girl in front of her who had a smirk on her face. “Ok little one, time to make me feel good, and if you do a good job I will make your dream come true” Jill said to her.

Chrissy didn’t know where to start, but she wanted to please the girl not only so she would eat her to a climax, but also because she just wanted to hear her new friend cum by what she did to her. But not knowing what to do she just stood there.

“Ok” Jill started “I guess you need me to tell you what to do, don’t i?” Chrissy nodded her head. Jill looked across at the shy girl and continued “a shake of the head is not going to cut it, the response is “Yes Jill, whatever you want.”” Chrissy repeated what the girl had said and then Jill moved further into the room.

Jill turned and said “OK, first let’s see that body. Obviously you like showing off your tits, so off with the top. Chrissy knew the other girl had already looked at her tits in the park, so this part was easy. She lifted her top off. “Ok now the shorts” Jill commanded. Chrissy slid down her shorts revealing her panties, at her age she had been too embarrassed to ask her mother to buy her thongs, but what she was wearing was close to them.

“OK, let’s finish the task” Jill said and with that Chrissy took off her panties and put them on top of her shorts. Jill made a funny little face and said “sorry the hair has to go before I lick you down there.” Chrissy just stared at the girl and then said more in a question; “I already shaved it more than ever?”
“Well, there is my bathroom, in the shower you will find a scissor and a razor, I want it completely bald and while you are in their clean your cunt as well—and make it fast I need to get off first remember, and I am dripping here already” Jill stated.

Chrissy was not going to refuse her new friend and she so wanted to please her, so into the bathroom she went. When she turned on the light she saw the workmanship on her neck, the hickey was not only a dark red, with purple streaks; it was high up the neck and huge. The girl obviously had her mouth wide open while sucking and Chrissy knew she was in trouble. What was her boyfriend going to think when he saw the hickey and a shaved pussy? All this went through her head, but didn’t stop her as she walked into the shower, shaved and cleaned up. She didn’t know what “bald” meant. It took a few moments to just make the two inch strip of hair down the middle disappear, but not wanting to get yelled at again, she took a little longer to shave all the close to her labia and back towards her butt. After cleaning up she bent over by the full length mirror on the door and got the few hairs left. She was completely bald down there.

Chrissy walked out of the bathroom to find Jill completely naked and lying on her bed. Her knees were up the in the air and Chrissy was looking right between them at her friends shaved pussy, her boobs and then up to her face. Chrissy walked over to her and asked “where do you want me to start?” Jill smiled; her new student was learning her submissive role very well.
“Lie on top of me and kiss me with that beautiful tongue.” Chrissy did as she was told, and soon was laying naked; body to naked body to Jill. Their mouths were open and tongues were playing again. Chrissy loved this new feeling of another girl’s breasts against her own and could feel the heat of someone else pussy below her instead of an uncomfortable cock pushing against her pelvis.

Jill then broke the kiss and pushed the other girl down. Chrissy took the hint and moved her head down and started a trail of kisses down to other girl’s breast. She took a nipple in her mouth and started to suck, gently at first, but with a little more force as the minutes went buy. Jill’s breath had gotten deeper and Chrissy was also getting turned on by what she was doing. She left one nipple and started working on the other. A few minutes later, she continued her path of kisses south of where she had been.

She used her long tongue and snaked down her new friend and made a stop at the other girl’s pierced navel. She sucked on the ring and then used the end of her tongue to tickle the little slit of a naval.

It was time to go for the big event. She moved her head down between the others open legs. Chrissy looked at the shaved vagina below her. It was wet and the lips were puffy. She could see the hood of the other girl’s clit and clit itself was sticking through. Chrissy extended her tongue and started licking along one side of the girl’s labia and back up the other, she did this twice till she heard a command of “stop fucking around and lick me with that tongue and get it as deep as you can.”

Chrissy did as she was told and tasted the first pussy of her young life. She licked and sucked and drove that long tongue of hers as deep as she could. She couldn’t believe how hot the other girl’s insides felt to her tongue. She could taste the other girl’s juices as they flowed down her tongue and into her mouth.

Jill kept encouraging the eager girl to lick her deeper and deeper getting way farther inside her than she ever been licked. Jill was just about to cream when she told Chrissy to start the entire process over, this time with her tight butt hole. Jill loved being licked and fingering in the ass, and she knew this close to a climax that the girl would be able to get her tongue inside her. Jill pulled her ankles over her head and screamed as Chrissy’s tongue snaked into back alley.

Chrissy had her tongue way inside Jill and then shook her nose into Jill’s pussy, that was all Jill needed and started to cum all over the girls face and tongue, Chrissy had to take her tender tongue out of the other girl’s ass as it was squeezing her too tight in the climax, but she immediately put it back into the other girl’s pussy and sucked and licked like crazy to get all the juices she could into her own mouth.

Chrissy was moaning almost as loud as Jill was with the excitement that she was making the other girl cum using only her mouth, something she couldn’t wait for in return.

The two girls stayed in this position another few minutes as Chrissy loved making her new friend cum. Then Jill pushed her back and told her what a great job she had done. Chrissy was so proud of herself, it was her first time and she did well.

Chrissy was not only feeling well because she had made Jill feel good, she also knew it was her turn to finally cum when it was Jill’s turn to do her. The only thing she didn’t know was it wasn’t going to happen as quickly as she thought.

Jill stood up and said “come on” to Chrissy and opened her door, she grabbed her by the hand and they walked naked through the house and then out to the back yard. There Chrissy saw a beautiful swimming pool in front of her.

Jill walked over to the pool house and grabbed a couple of towels and threw them onto a chair—she then looked at Chrissy and asked “so are you thinking about being my new girl friend?” Chrissy was stunned. “You mean like a lesbian girlfriend?” she asked?

“Yes, I mean I really like you, don’t you like me?” Jill questioned.
“Sure I do, I mean.. I have a boyfriend… I mean I had one last night… I guess I woke up this morning just wanting to see what girl/girl sex was all about. But I really like you and I never had someone tell me what to do and I really feel like I like it.” Chrissy said in a confused way.

“Well, if you are going to be my girlfriend you have to understand submissiveness more than I have shown you so far- are you OK with that?” Jill asked.

“I think so?” Chrissy responded.

“You think so or you meant to say “yes Jill” Jill snapped.

“Yes I will do what you want” Chrissy replied quickly.

“Good, then lay down on the grass, face up.” Jill barked.

Chrissy did as she was told and lied down on the neatly mowed lawn about 2 feet from the walkway around the pool. Jill walked over and straddled her and then got down on her knees. She leaned forward and kissed her new girlfriend passionately on the lips, opened her mouth and started playing with the other girls tongue, she withdrew her tongue a few minutes later and the long snake of tongue followed her back and filled her own mouth. While she was kissing Jill reached between them and started to squeeze the smaller breasts of the younger girl.

She broke the kiss and moved to the side of the girl neck that was without the hickey. She opened her mouth and then latched down on this side. She started sucking as hard as she could to even out the neck so it would have a brand on each side—her trade mark, two huge hickeys with teeth marks at the top where she sucked through.

When she was down she continued to move down the petite 15 almost 16 year old. She licked slowly till she was at her newly shaved pussy. Jill moved her head up over Chrissy’s and said “ I am eat you till you cum, like never before. I am going to go back down there and I want you to concentrate on how good it feels, and that I am the first one to do this to you. And that Monday when you go to school people are going to see us together and say “my gosh did you know that Chrissy liked girls.” Are you Ok with that?”
Chrissy looked at the girl -kissed her and then said, “Yes just eat me already!”

Jill went back down Chrissy’s body and started licking and sucking on her pussy. She was digging her tongue as deep as she could and then would suck on her labia and clit. Chrissy started to lift her butt to get the older girl deeper inside her.

Chrissy was seconds away from cumming when Jill backed off and jumped up. Chrissy pushed herself up and almost screamed, “are you fucking kidding, you’re not really going to stop are you my pussy is on fire?”

Jill grabbed the girl by her hard nipples and scolded “you don’t tell me what to do, do you understand?” She watched Chrissy nod and then continued “even though your pussy is on fire, I will determine when what we do and when. I am not ready to go into the pool just yet, I had something I wanted to do to your first, got it?” she had a lot of pressure on her fingers and was squeezing the nipples really hard. Chrissy looked at her new girlfriend and squeaked out a “sorry.”

Jill told Chrissy to lie back down on the grass. Jill then stepped over her and stopped; straddling her and blocking the sun as she stood there. Jill asked Chrissy again if she wanted to be her girlfriend and if she would always do what she asked. Chrissy again replied “yes.” Jill moved her head a little which put the sun into Chrissy’s eyes and she put her hand up to block it. Jill told her to put her hand down, she did and closed her eyes.

Jill asked Chrissy “is your cunt still on fire?” This was like the fifth time Jill had used that word and it actually turned on the younger girl. “Yes, my cunt is still dripping” she replied with a little bit of a giggle.

“Well maybe this will help a little” Jill stated. Chrissy felt water drip on her stomach, she then felt Jill back up little and then the drips hit the area where she had hair when she woke up that morning. The water was warm not refreshing. The drips started to turn into a stream hitting Chrissy in the belly, with the water running down between her legs.

Jill commanded “Block the sun with your hand and look at me.” Chrissy again did as she was told and looked up at her new girlfriend. As she did she immediately saw that it was not water hitting her body by pee. Jill smiled and then pushed her urine out stronger; the yellow liquid streamed at Chrissy’s tits and then quickly died into he drips over the girl’s midsection.
Chrissy didn’t know what to say, she had no concepts of golden showers. She just knew that Jill had peed on her and that she hadn’t moved to get out of the way. She was now covered in pee and was just lying there.
Jill moved forward and squatted down. “Lick me clean” she commanded. Chrissy did exactly that and licked the “cunt” in front of her face.

Jill smiled and then said “you have been a good girl, so I am going to reward you. She moved off Chrissy and grabbed her hand. She then walked over to the pool edge and without letting go the two girls jumped into the pool.

Jill then moved into Chrissy and started kissing her again. After a few minutes she told her to sit up on the side of the pool, with her legs opened. Jill stayed in the pool, but moved her mouth between Chrissy’s legs; a moment later she was licking and sucking on the girl’s pussy and clit.

Chrissy had her hands on the girl’s head and was careful not to direct where her dominant friend was moving, she just wanted to hold on somewhere.

Chrissy was nearing her climax and being outside she just let her words and moans come out as loud as they wanted to . She started to almost scream “yes, eat me, yes lick me, yes I am finally going to cum in someone’s mouth, no not someone, my girlfriend’s mouth, yes lick it, yes I love it, oh god I’m. I’m, I’m, gonna, yes, yes, oh fuck , don’t, don’t stop, fuck yessssssssssss.” And with that Chrissy finally had her first oral orgasm. Her ass was bucking off the cement and Jill never stopped licking and sucking. She had the girl cumming for 10 more minutes before she even introduced her fingers inside her two holes. She kept it up for another 10 minutes till Chrissy pushed her away then pushed herself into the pool.

Not to let the younger girl get the last climax, Jill positioned herself up on the edge of the pool a few minutes later and took Chrissy’s extra long tongue into her cunt and enjoyed the same kind of climax she had just delivered to her friend. After cumming she jumped into pool and laughed thinking that the pool filter was going to have to work a little harder today.

While drying off an hour later Jill leaned into Chrissy and latched her mouth to Chrissy’s neck, she darkened both hickies. She didn’t stop for almost 5 minutes. While doing it both girls were fingering each other and having a hard time standing up. Jill finally backed off the second side when she was cumming and couldn’t breathe. A minute later she looked at her work and smiled. Chrissy looked at Jill looking at her asked “Am I branded as yours?” She smiled “you sure are— and on Monday you better show up with a blouse that shows them completely. “

Chrissy headed home soon after she got dressed. She was had looked at her neck while getting dressed and the hickeys were bigger than a silver dollar on both sides and a deep dark red. She was trying to figure out how she was going to hide them from her mother and also how she was going to tell her boyfriend that she had met someone else.

…Chrissy woke up Monday morning and as she was getting ready for school she thought about the weekend. She had made love with her boyfriend on Friday night, she had fallen in love with Jill on Saturday and when she had gotten home, her mother was outside doing gardening, Chrissy hadn’t had a chance to cover her neck and mother blasted her and called her a “cheap whore” and had not let her leave the house on Sunday. She had spent the day on the phone mostly with Jill, but also with her boyfriend who she felt so bad for as he cried on the phone when she was telling him. She was back on the phone with Jill and had had phone sex with her at bed time, and so she was smiling when she fell asleep. But now it was time to go to school and enter her new world, for the time being as a lesbian, if anyone would find out.

Chrissy wore a blouse that had a turn up collar and her mother was pleased that she was covering up the marks. On the way to school Chrissy opened a couple of buttons and turned the collar down. As she walked into school she heard a couple of people say “well someone had a fun weekend.”

She smiled to herself. Chrissy was walking between classes between 1st and 2nd period, she still hadn’t seen Jill. A girl walked up behind her and then to the side of her and gave her a wink. The girl then said “hi, I guess you must be Jill’s new girl?” Chrissy just shrugged. The girl was cute and Chrissy couldn’t believe that she found herself checking the other girl out. The girl then continued “That branding is sooo Jill!” Chrissy smiled and nervously stuck her tongue out and rubbed it in from up her chin, the girl’s eyes almost popped out of her head and she left after saying “ let me know when she gets board of you.” Chrissy was staring at her ass as walked down the hall.

A big smile crossed Chrissy’s face as she walked and thought that “maybe this girl-girl stuff will be hot and fun.”

Sheryl- let me know if you liked??? be safe my friends..

DarkEyedDreamer
07-29-2008, 04:59 AM
wow that was an amazing story. It kept me hot all the way through. Ty

Scorpio8
07-29-2008, 08:18 AM
Jill and Chrissy got schooled alright but what they learned
wasn't taught in the classroom.

Solid and erotic writing to create this torrid tale.

Good stuff!!!

Iminuit2
07-29-2008, 09:12 AM
Excellent, as usual Sheryl, a good hard/wet read. You've been away too long, make up for it with some more stories!

usafslut
07-30-2008, 02:25 PM
Hey everyone- i started a blog so you can find my newest stories--

here is the link to keep your eye on-
http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/blog.php?b=16

its July 30th, if you look today or soon you wont see much as I haven't posted a story since this one...

dr.bob
10-01-2008, 09:04 AM
a very hot story.....any more of it?

Stonecutter
01-31-2009, 01:44 PM
You are probably one of the best writers on here, If not the best

hot-tiff
01-31-2009, 02:26 PM
that was great it kept me hot and wet til the end thanks

meagandee
02-01-2009, 02:53 PM
Loved it all..........

cocummer
02-08-2009, 05:24 AM
Thanks for another great usafslut addition.

nigh7dag
02-09-2009, 03:19 PM
Wow, that was hot!

kinkylips121
02-25-2009, 10:34 AM
that was hot im so wet

Zee Gal
02-25-2009, 11:01 AM
I have never read anything from you that wasn't hot, sexy or made me WET!!!

Love your works!

Kisses!

Steph

Ricey
03-05-2009, 11:29 AM
Amazing, thank you

violet_light_
03-23-2009, 05:16 PM
SUCH a good story! You're a really good writer. :)

HornyCollegeGuy
04-11-2009, 03:39 PM
You're just a great writer....I love all of your stuff. Wow.

tai21080
04-17-2009, 07:49 PM
hot, hot, hot

Kiho001
04-20-2009, 10:04 PM
You are sooo amazing, usafslut. You really are a master of multiple genres. This story was just as fun to read as your beastie stories...but sooo different.

Thanks!!

kaseem
04-24-2009, 12:27 PM
nice story

lucidmez
04-27-2009, 09:05 AM
Super, as always.

innoeh
05-04-2009, 07:41 AM
hot one

standsalone
05-22-2009, 11:23 AM
yes i like sheryl. anymore stories. like too read them.

georgeous_red
06-17-2009, 10:59 PM
Loved it I am so WET I need to get off

wadave
06-22-2009, 08:11 AM
well what a lovely story, and boy I was horney all the way through... thanks and let have some more soon

Stewie220
06-25-2009, 05:59 AM
great story

SUCKmyCL1T
07-30-2009, 10:54 AM
loved this one! not normally a pee person but the way you described Jill's character made it work really well. very hot, great job.

Bloosseer
04-11-2010, 04:18 AM
Nice story

thegirl99
04-11-2010, 01:55 PM
my GOD that story made me wet!

polmoon
04-17-2010, 07:14 AM
Interesting topic.

needsabj
04-22-2010, 06:13 AM
Cheryl, everyone of your stories get me hard as a rock

thedeaddevil
04-26-2010, 03:15 AM
Your stories are always so well-written and captivating. Thank you for a great addition.

Hot4U
05-28-2010, 06:45 PM
your writing level is really just outstanding, above and beyond most stories on the net.
thanks a lot :)

robertjames
05-29-2010, 05:40 AM
very nice one

Delta64
05-30-2010, 01:16 PM
wonderfull

crzy67
05-30-2010, 01:29 PM
Great story.

penisbutt
06-15-2012, 08:18 PM