PDA

View Full Version : The Beginning

GayBoi08
08-07-2008, 10:36 PM
Here’s a little information before the story. I’m planning on putting a lot of stories on here. Not only about stuff that has happened so far, but stuff I really want to happen. I really enjoy telling people sexual things that I do. I don’t know why, but for some reason I really get off on it. So I hope you enjoy this and if you’d like to hear more or just be friends my addy is :crazya: Peace

The Beginning
My story starts off like a lot of peoples stories. I was young and didn’t know any better. I was 13 when I found out I was gay. Thinking about sex all the time. Mostly about a friend of my older brother , his name was Richard. He was 18, about 6’, skinny, shaggy brown hair. He worked out a lot, so he looked amazing. He was my first crush. I didn’t know it at the time, but my brother was bi. I never saw him with another guy. But he always had a lot of girlfriends. It wasn’t until one night when my parents were out of town that I found out about him. My brother was having a small party. About 20 people in all were at the house. I stayed up late, watching them have their fun. I saw Richard, looking hot as ever. Tight white shirt, blue jeans. Mmm..was so good. I started getting hard, staring at his crotch while he walked. His package moving back and forth with each step. I couldn’t take it anymore so I went to my room and laid down, rubbing myself through my tighty whities. Trying to imagine what his cock would be like. How big was it, was it thick. . . would it hurt?

After about half an hour later, I heard the music stop and a little later the door close. I guessed the party was over. But I started to hear a lot of moving around coming from the room next to mine, my brother Josh’s room. I leaned closer to the wall to listen, and I heard soft moaning. I was already turned on, and thinking about how good he must be feeling made it worst. I quietly got up, and stepped out of my room. I walked over to the door next to mine, it was open about 2 inches. I looked inside and I saw my brother sitting on the edge of his bed with his head leaned back, the moaning was coming from him. And as I looked down, I saw Richard’s head moving slowly up and down my brothers lap. I was shocked, so much so that I gasped . They heard me, and Richard jumped up off his knees. Josh gave me a horrified look. Both of them scrambling to cover themselves . Josh started yelling at me “What are you doing up? You shouldn’t be there” . Richard ran out of the room, and headed outside. Leaving my brother to explain what was going on. Not that I needed him to. He confessed his long kept secret from the family, he was Bi. I was overwhelmed with questions and feelings that I had never felt before. After his heartfelt story, about him being scared of what mom and dad would think. I took some of the burden off of him, and told him that I thought I was gay. He quickly shot me down, saying there was no way I could know because I was so young. I told him I knew how I felt, and I didn’t need anyone telling me different.

I started talking about Richard, how hot I thought he was. How I got hard every time I saw him. About what I was doing right before I heard them. . . I looked down, and he was hard, I could see it through his pants. Looking like it was about to explode through them . I continued talking about every sexual thought going through my head, as I did I slowly moved my hand to his thigh, then up a little more. . . and more. Until I got to his cock. I started rubbing it slowly through his boxers. He closed his eyes for a minute and let out a little moan. I started to move my hand faster and faster. He grabbed my hand and told me to get on my knees. I kneeled right in front of him, he pulled his cock out of his boxers. It was so big. I was in awe of it. Couldn’t believe what I was seeing, or how bad it was turning me on. He put his hand on the back of my neck and pulled me closer, so close my lips were touching the head of his fully erect dick. I opened my mouth, and for the first time ever, I tasted another mans cock. I sucked it in, and he guided my head up and down with his hand. Telling me every so often, be careful of your teeth. He started to move his hips more, and moan louder. It was turning me on so much that I reached down and started to jerk off while I did it. It only took a while for me to cum. I was trying to let out a moan, but his cock was so far down my throat that I couldn’t do anything but make a few low pitched humming noises with my throat. He started moving faster and faster, He grabbed a hand full of my hair, and pulled my head down hard on himself. Finally he shot his load in my mouth. It was so much, it was hard to swallow is all. Some of it ran out over my chin and down my chest. He fell back on the bed, breathing so heavy, like he had just ran a marathon when he really hadn’t moved to much at all.

I used my shirt to wipe the leftover cum off my face. Still taking it all in, amazed and scared at the same time. How good it felt, how special I felt. How just by moving my head and tongue, I could make someone cum, and feel good. After a few minutes, Josh leaned back up from the bed. Told me to go shower. I got up and started to walk away, I looked back and asked “Can we do it again sometime?” He gave me a strange look, and all he said was.. Don’t tell anyone about this ever. . .

And that’s it. My first sexual experience. If I have some time tomorrow, I’ll let you know what happened the very next night

manjuice
08-23-2008, 04:12 AM
good story

MVP6
08-25-2008, 02:45 PM
Thanks, that was a well written story.

It seems to me that some stories are meant to jerk off to and some are meant to convey the emotions and experiences of the author. Some do both.

I liked that story and it was a good story conveying your emotions. For me the sex parts of it were too short to dwell on while jerking off. It isn't the right time anyway and I am just sort of looking around now.

johnex1316
08-01-2010, 12:42 AM
good. :D