PDA

View Full Version : electric play in public

Tomboy Slave
08-08-2008, 09:01 PM
Darren called me and invited me to dinner. His sub, Foxy was lusting after some lady love for herself, and Darren wnted her to get some from me. I was told to be completely shaven and come to Darren's house before going out for dinner. Foxy was delighted to see me and kissed me fervently all over. She bit my nipples lightly and pressed her face into my softness.

"Not so fast Foxy," he said. "We will play after dinner." He gave me a hard plastic dildo with metal strips on it and wires coming out from its base. "Put it inside you and pass the wires out through your panties," he said.

I did as he said and pulled my pants back up. I thought that I was ready to go, but he told me to show him my breasts. "I want to pierce one of your nipples. Just for dinner. I will take out the piercing when we return."

I winced. I had never had my nipples tortured like that. He saw my reticence and reminded me that if I wanted to accept his domination, then I had to do as he said when we got together. Reluctantly, I agreed. He swabbed my left nipple and his hands with alcohol and took a sterile hypodermic needle from a new packet. He pinched my nipple firmly and pushed the needle through it. I cried in intense pain. "Yes, good. Tell me how much it hurts." He took a small piece of cork and plugged the sharp end. The he stood back to admire his work. "Does it hurt?"

"Yes," I gasped. "All I can think about is my nipple."

"That's about to change," he said. "Put your shirt on and let's go."

I redressed gingerly. A steady throbbing began in my breast. Foxy leaned into me as I fixed the last buttons. She kissed my ears and whispered that tonight would be intense. She cupped my breast, keeping her fingers away from the nipple and kissed me deeply.

The restaurant was on the next block, so we walked from Darren's apartment. Once there, Darren asked for a table in the middle of the floor. He sat next to me and after the server took our drink order, I saw him connect something to the wires coming out of my pants. He explained I was carrying a dildo that delivered electric shocks, and he was carrying the battery pack. He turned a small dial. I felt a gentle thumping inside me. Foxy asked me if it felt like fucking and when I said no, she said "Obviously, you need more kick."

Darren turned the dial again, and I felt it. Like gentle, deep fucking. But my mind was still on my painful nipple. Ow Ow. Darren let me touch some ice to it from my drink. I had to be surreptitious because of our location front and center.

"Thank me for being kind to you and letting you soothe the pain," said Darren. I did. "Tell me you want pleasure, no matter what pain it also brings." I did. Darren turned up the dial again. By the time my meal arrived, he had turned it up past half way. It felt like being filled with a very large penis. Pound, pound. Foxy took quick opportunities to squeeze my other nipple and started to finger me under the table.

Darren turned up the dial again. It felt like deep, deep, long fucking. I was on the verge of orgasm and my face started to contort in ecstasy. The waitress asked if anything was wrong. Darren made some crazy ass comment about me being faint. I buried my face in my napkin and came hard. I tried my best to not spasm, with aftershocks lasting a long, long time.

Mercifully, Darren turned down the dial, but did not turn it off. "Are you thinking about your nipple now?"

"No," I said weakly.

He slipped the battery pack into my jacket pocket. "Foxy, did you show Carrie the courtyard out back?" She grabbed my hand and quickly dragged me out behind the kitchen. It was a lovely courtyard with blackcurrants growing over a patio. For some reason, it was not set up with tables that night, making Foxy and I all alone.

She pulled me into a dark corner and kissed me. She loved making out with me. She was not with women very often, and loved the softness. She slid her hand down my pants and teased my clitoris. I came again, wanting to hold her tightly until the shock of my poor nipple refocused my attention.

By the time we came back to the table, Darren had settled the bill. We left, with the dildo still giving me regular shocks. At his apartment, he told Foxy and I to undress.

"Foxy, get comfortable. Carrie is going to eat you out," he said. He removed the electric dildo and the needle from my body. My nipple and my cunt throbbed terribly and I told him so. "Good. For sadists like myself, having you experience pain and domination is very important for my arousal. You can receive pleasure too. In fact, I want it to be good for you. But it must be painful too. Now on your knees. Eat Foxy until she comes."

I kissed Foxy again on the mouth. She was wild for me. I nuzzled he neck and ears, and she moaned lovingly. Slowly, I moved my attention down to her own shaven mound. I spread her legs and buried my mouth into her wet cunt. She tasted wonderfully.

I heard Darren undressing and putting on a condom. "And now for my own pleasure. I am going to give it to you in the ass again. You were tight the first time, so I went easy. But now I want you to have more pain. Not too much. But enough."

With that, as I licked Foxy's clitoris, I felt him lube my ass and then press his fat cock into me. I was just as tight as the first time, but the eletic dildo and the pain of my nipple had depleted my energy, and I loosened rather than tightened as he thrust into me. I cried out but tried hard to stay relaxed. I felt his size pass my tightest place and then waves of tension and relaxation pass over me. Darren was not completely inside me, but took up a steady rhythm with his thrusts. After a half dozen or so, I felt him slide all the way into my ass, opening me up completely.

"Ow, I hurts," I said.

"Yes, excellent," said Darren. "You take it all the way. With pain but without being injured. That's perfect. Foxy has been taking it in the ass for a few years now and it does not really hurt her anymore. It is better for me when it hurts you."

He picked up his rhythm and his force. He was fairly pounding me and I felt every inch. I moaned into Foxy's cunt with every deep thrust. A few times I screamed. I felt Darren get even harder and felt Foxy rising in her own passion. I slid two fingers into her and she reached climax, bucking wildly.

Darren pounded my ass for another ten minutes and eventually came inside me. I felt a throbbing and sharp pain as he withdrew. I rolled over onto my back, spent. I lay there, arms and legs spread, without moving, until I realized Darren was tying me into place on the bed. I let him.

When I was secure, he picked up the electric dildo again, and pushed it into my throbbing ass. He turned the dial, and I felt the deep fucking sensation again.

"Foxy, go back to the restaurant and get us some dessert. I will sit here with Carrie and make sure she is safe with her electric tool. And I want to pierce her other nipple, too. And maybe her labia."

"Oh, no, please!" I begged.

"Is that your safe word?" he asked.

I paused and had a long think about pleasure and pain, and why I am addicted to being dominated by Darren. "No."

He smiled and turned up the dial ever so slightly.

In the few days since then, all I have been able to think about is my body, my aching nipples, my painful labia and my throbbing, throbbing ass. I am wet with arousal all the time. I want him badly and I will agree to anything to have him again.

whipcrack
08-21-2008, 10:20 AM
Again a very deep descriptive story and a great follow on srom s&m threesome. i must say i like how the characters interact i gives an extra layer to the story

davesmistress
08-23-2008, 01:46 PM
Missed commenting on this

Good addition...thanks and keep it up

racerleo
04-20-2009, 01:20 PM
"real" stories are so much better...thank you

forcedforfun555
04-21-2009, 08:25 PM
great read!

icebare
05-03-2009, 02:18 PM
Nice story.

How about some stories with dominant ladies. There must be some ladies out there that want to take charge.

wmunro
05-30-2009, 10:13 PM
great story where do you find women like that.
if there are any in Melbourne australia please please write to me.

windextor
06-02-2009, 03:26 PM
wow I've never been turned on by this type of story before. Very Hot! Good job

sexyme
06-07-2009, 12:37 PM
very sexy

wadave
06-12-2009, 08:46 AM
how we all dream of finding ladies like that... well I do

cocummer
06-15-2009, 04:37 PM
That was SIZZLIN' hot. When I got my nipple pierced I had a girlfriend bite on it about 10 minutes after just having it pieced. My cock was absolutely rigid. Thanks again.

randy66
06-19-2009, 07:06 PM
very interesting, left a little to much out but otherwise good.

daisyprncess
08-06-2009, 12:21 AM
great story. would love to meet a man like that

randy66
08-22-2009, 02:58 PM
very good if a little much

hialt
10-16-2009, 06:57 PM
Sexy concept.

sunshine1503
11-01-2009, 08:16 AM
definatly needs more:)