PDA

View Full Version : Growing Up Bobby Pt. 1

jreezy33
08-12-2008, 07:30 PM
Growing Up Bobby: The Journal

This is intended to be a series of stories following a boy from his first sexual experiences through his life in high school. I haven’t attempted anything like erotic stories before, so your feedback is appreciated, please be honest. If I flame out, I’ll stop posting them. I'm writing from a first-person perspective, like a journal or a blog, however the series of stories may contain anywhere from 0-100% truth in them. I guess it's up for you to decide. Please let me know if you enjoy the stories.

-----

8th Grade Party, May
I went to an end of school year party last night, it was thrown by my friend Sheldon Granger. A lot of the other seventh graders were invited. Sheldon has a lot more friends than I do, so I didn’t know everyone there. I spent some of the night wandering in between the living room and the back yard, but I didn’t want to hog all of Sheldon’s time. His parents spent most of the time in their room, only occasionally checking on us. I guess there were about 30 or so kids there. I ended up hanging out in Sheldon’s room by myself, he had a stash of Playboys under his bed, so why not take the opportunity, right? Besides, everyone else was in the other part of the house.

Of course, the Playboys were nice to look at. It never takes me long to get hard. Maybe it’s because I haven’t looked at that kinda stuff a lot, I don’t know.

All of a sudden I was startled when the door opened and I saw Janey standing there. She stopped, surprised, and said, “Sorry Bobby, I thought this was the bathroom. Umm…yeah.”

She looked at the magazine and then to my face and asked, “What are you doing in here by yourself?” as she closed the door behind her. Now, Janey is fourteen like me, and she’s really pretty. We’re friendly, but I wouldn’t exactly call us friends. Only a couple girls I know actually have breasts, and hers are just starting to be noticeable.

“Uhh, nothing,” you reply, “Just hangin out,” and put the magazine down beside you.

She looked at the magazine again, and with a quizzical look on her face, asked “Do you like that stuff in there?”

I was frozen. Busted by a flat-chested 14 year-old while I’m looking at 25 year-olds with enormous tits. The only way you could think to respond was “I guess so. Isn’t it what guys are supposed to like doing?”

Janey thought about it for a couple seconds and said, “Probably, but wouldn’t you like to see what a girl really feels like?”

At this point, I really didn’t know what to do. Was Janey really asking me if I wanted to touch her? I nodded, the only response I could muster. She was standing not even an arm’s length away while I was perched on the side of the bed. She took another step closer, eyed the Playboy again, and said “I’m not like the women in there, but you can touch me if you want.” With that, she reached down and took my hand (which started to shake), moved aside her shirt, and guided your hand up to her chest. I felt her nipple with the tips of my fingers and she gasped in a big breath of air. There was nothing really to hold, so she kept my hand pressed against her chest. She leaned down and kissed me, but I was still frozen in place.

Still pressing my hand to her chest, she broke off the kiss and asked, “Don’t you like this, Bobby?” I nodded, and I think she could tell I was nervous. “That’s OK. I haven’t done anything like this either. Would you like me to touch you?” I felt like an idiot, not being able to say anything to this pretty girl who’s letting me feel her up. I nodded again, then took my hand from her chest, unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts and stood up. Then I tugged my boxers down.

“I’ve never even seen a boy’s penis, much less touched one,” she tells you. She touched the head of my cock with her index finger and thumb, and I gasped out loud, it was the best feeling I’ve ever felt. I’ve never masturbated before, so I didn’t know what to expect. Her had jumped back and she asked “Did that hurt?”

Surprisingly, I was able to actually converse this time, and I told her, “No, it felt good. Really good.” She smiled and started to touch me again, gently squeezing my shaft from tip to base. Then she moved the palm of her hand under my balls, and I felt goosebumps pop up all over. She grabbed my shaft again and said, “Like this?” I nodded again, and she stroked me a couple times. Then with no warning, I shot my load halfway across Sheldon’s room. Luckily, Janey was standing to the side of me, so she didn’t get any on her.

I could feel my face blush, I was embarrassed. Janey looked at me and said, “It’s OK. Did I do it right?” I told her she did. I pulled up my boxers and shorts, and we grabbed some Kleenex to clean up the mess. After the cleanup, she looked at you and said, “You’re a sweet guy, Bobby. I’m glad you weren’t all macho about this. You should really open up more at school, you know?” With that, she kept her gaze at me, smiled, said “See you later,” and left the room. I couldn’t believe what happened! I decided to stay in the room a little longer, and picked up the Playboy again. I wanted to see if I could last longer than the first time. I jacked into some Kleenex, but it still only took a couple of strokes. I’ll definitely be working on it.

-----

Thanks for suffering through that with me. I certainly do appreciate any feedback that you can provide.

Wanting More
08-14-2008, 05:04 PM
Good first story. Seems like it is going to be interesting following Bobby. Keep it up.

:lips

davesmistress
08-14-2008, 05:29 PM
I agree it was good....will turn out to be a good series

thanks for the addition

jreezy33
08-17-2008, 05:45 PM
I just hope that the next stories in the series are enjoyable. As I'm writing, they are heavy in the set-up (read: non-sex parts). It is something that I like to do to set up the story, give it a proper background. I hope people will like the next ones.

jreezy33
08-17-2008, 08:07 PM
Growing up Bobby, Pt. 2
Summer after 8th grade, August

During the summer, I decided to try and earn some money, so I started mowing yards around the neighborhood. I was able to get some pretty good spending money. A couple of days ago, the phone rang, it was Sheldon’s mom. She knows I’m mowing yards, and she told me she recommended me to a friend of hers. I thanked her profusely and jotted down a phone number for a Ms. Harrison. I hung up, then immediately called my new client. A woman’s voice on the other line answered, and I introduced myself, explaining that I was the kid that Mrs. Granger recommended. She informed me that she had all the equipment necessary, mower, edger, weed-eater, and she’d prefer I use her equipment. She further explained that her husband was overseas on business, and that this would be a one-time deal. I hung up, promising I’d be over soon.

It took me about ten minutes to walk to her house, I saw the moderately overgrown yard before I noticed the number. It was the correct house, so I knocked on the door. Ms. Harrison answered, a thirty-something, attractive woman with knockout legs and a nice rack. I introduced myself, and we shook hands. She showed me to the garage, and I got started on the front yard. I edged the walkway first, then mowed. Luckily, it wasn’t a very big yard. I opened the gate to the back yard, and noticed they had a pool. I was very careful to keep as much grass out of the pool as possible, but inevitably some blades made it in. I decided to go the extra mile and skim the blades of grass out of the pool with the net. As I was finishing up, Ms. Harrison came outside with a glass of water. I had worked up quite a sweat, and the water was just what I needed.

“Thanks for the water, Ms. Harrison.”

”Please, Bobby, call me Lisa. No need to be so formal,” she replied. “You look like you could use a swim. Feel free to use the pool, if you want.”

“Thanks for the offer, ma’am, but I don’t think so. I don’t have a suit with me.”

“First of all, drop the “ma’am” thing. You’re making me feel old! And second, come inside, I’ll let you wear one of my husband’s suits. That way, I can wash your clothes while you swim. You got really sweaty today!”

I relented, as a swim sounded really good. She led me into the house and to the master bathroom. She opened a cabinet and retrieved a suit and towel. “Here you go,” she said. “Just leave your clothes here and I’ll toss ‘em into the wash.” I did what she said and went back outside. I dove in, the water felt good. I started swimming laps, and by the time I was done, Lisa was back outside, feet in the pool watching me. I must’ve been swimming a long time, because she said “Hey kid. You’re like a fish in there! Your clothes are almost done. Why don’t you hop out and dry off?” I got out, toweled off, and followed her inside, into the utility room. She bent over to the dryer and opened it, I got a good look at her ass. It looked to be pretty firm, but I had no frame of reference. She handed me the clothes and said, “Why don’t you go change, and I’ll get your money while you change?”

I took my stack of folded clothes, walked through the bedroom, and closed the bathroom door behind me. I pulled on my boxers and shorts, then when I grabbed for my shirt, I noticed a pair of Lisa's lace panties on top of my shirt. I guess it got left in the dryer. I picked them up and peeked out the door. Lisa was sitting at her desk rummaging through the purse. I didn't want to interrupt her looking for my pay, so once I saw the cash come out, I opened the door, cleared my throat, and said weakly, "Uh, Lisa?"

"Yeah, kiddo?" she replied, looking at my shirtless torso. "What's up?"

"I think these were with my clothes by mistake," I said, holding the panites out toward her.

"Have you ever seen a lady's underwear before? I mean, not like the girls you go to school with. A REAL woman's." By the time she was done talking, she had walked accross the room and was standing right in front of me.

"Umm, no. Do all women wear stuff like this?"

"A lot do, yes. The pretty ones. But not all my underwear is like that." She unbuttoned her shorts and unzipped to reveal her light blue bikini-style panties. "Like this pair. Do you like it?"

My stare was fixated on her pussy, barely covered by a thin piece of satin. "Yes, it's beautiful," I replied, not even sure myself if I was referring to the underwear or what it was covering.

Almost from the moment she unzipped her shorts, I had an erection. There was no way for me to hide it. Of course she saw it too, she smiled and said "Why don't we sit down?" She stepped out of her shorts, sat on the edge of the bed and patted right next to her. I sat down, not looking at her. "Have you ever been with a girl, Bobby?" I simply shook my head. "Would you like to?" I nodded the affirmative. "Bobby, I want to tell you that if you don't want to do this, we don't have to, and no one will know about this. I won't tell anyone about us."

"No, I want to...I'm, ah....I just don't want to dissapoint you, because I I haven't done this before."

Don't worry about it, kiddo. You don't have to do anything you're uncomfortable with, and I won't do anything you don't want me to, okay?" I nodded again, and she took my hand and placed it on her panties-covered pussy. "Just touch me. Feel how I feel." As I stroked her mound with my hand, she began to undo my shorts. As she reached into my boxers, I began getting bolder, running a finger along her slit. "Mmm, Bobby, that feels good." She gave my cock a squeeze and rubbed her thumb across the head. "Why don't you take these off, kiddo?" I stood up, and she immediately took off her tank top and removed her bra. I hesitated, taking in the sight of this woman's naked body, sitting right in front of me. She had full, firm breasts with large, pale nipples. I couldn't take my eyes off her body, and she looked up at me and smiled. "I thought you'd like how I look, Bobby." I stepped out of my clothes, and as I did, she slid out of her panties. I reached down and took her tits in my hands. They felt so good! I rubbed the sides of her tits and up underneath. I little pinch on her nipple brought a low hum from Lisa. She rubbed my legs from my knees, up the inside of my thighs and then to my balls. She took them into her hands and massaged them, squeezing me hard, almost hurting me, but feeling great. She gripped my shaft and started jacking my cock. The last time someone did this, I didn't last very long, and I didn't think I would again.

"Uh. Lisa..."

"Yeah, Bobby?" she responded as she continued to stroke me.

"I...uhh...I'm gonna, you know..."

She stopped whacking my cock and looked up at me. "Kiddo, I don't want you to cum just yet. Can you hold off for me, just for a little bit?"

"Yeah, I think so. That felt really good, Lisa. Really good."

She smiled and said, "If you liked that, just wait 'til what happens next. Lie down, kiddo." I climbed into bed next to her, she straddled me, and she kissed me long and deep. Her toungue immediately sought out mine. She released and licked my earlobe. "I don't want you to ever forget this time we had, Bobby. Never forget me," she whispered in my ear. She kissed my neck, licked down to my chest and slowly kissed her way to my hips. She lifted her head and smiled, "Are you ready for this?" I nodded. She looked so sexy smiling at me with my cock throbbing right next to her face. She grabbed the base of my cock and put her lips around the tip of my member. I nearly spewed right then! It wasn't going to take long for me to cum with Lisa's sexy mouth sliding down my cock. Her lips moved up and down very slowly - so slow it was almost like torture!

After a couple of trips up and down, I tapped her head and told her "Lisa <gasp> I'm....uhhnnnn...I'm gonna c-c-cum..." She moved her mouth off my cock and gripped me hard. One forceful tug of her hand and I shot my load strait up into the air. I could see globs of semen shoot up in the air and fall down onto the bedsheets. My cock stayed hard and throbbing, it was actually hurting too. "I'm sorry that happened so fast."

"That's okay - I understand. It's your first time getting a blowjob. I just hope you liked it."

"Oh, yeah. I liked it a lot. You're good at that."

"Thanks, Bobby. Why don't you touch me again. Down here." I propped myself up on one elbow and looked at her pussy. I was surprised that it had no hair, I didn't know that women shaved there. I rubbed the outside, and she was very wet. My fingers slid around her lips easily. She encouraged me, "Mmmm. You're doing just fine." She reached down and spread her pussy for me, I put the tip of my finger inside. "It's okay, kiddo. You can put it in deeper." Feeling bold from her encouragement, I slid my index finger in her cunt as deep as it would go. “Yes…just like that. Try another finger, too.” I assume she knows what she’s talking about, so I put both my middle and index finger together and stuffed them in her cunt. “Bobby….yeah. Keep doing that,” she said as I started finger-fucking her pussy. Her own hand was now massaging her clit, and I could hear her breathing getting fast and heavy. “Ohh….faster Bobby….faster…” I quickened my pace and I felt her muscles pulse around my fingers. “Harder, Bobby….YES!” I was now fucking her as hard as I thought I could. My knuckles felt as if I was punching her pussy. “Oh…yeah…Bobby…uhhhnnng,” her pussy clamped around my fingers and I felt a warmth wash over my hand. Her pussy convulsed around my fingers and when I finally withdrew my fingers, my entire hand was wet. “Mmmmmm. That was nice kiddo, real nice.”

“Did I do okay?” I asked her, still unsure of my skill.

“Yes. You did just fine,” she said as she lay on the bed, skin glistening with sweat. Damn, she looked super sexy laying there like that. The mixture of smells from my cum, her pussy, and our sweat was intoxicating. I remained kneeling at her pussy. She looked at me, hair disheveled and sweat on her brow. I decided I hadn’t had enough of her tits, so reached and took her tits into my hands again. The sweat on her chest made her tits slippery. I grabbed the sides of her tits and squeezed. My hands slid up to her nipples and I stopped, keeping each nipple between my thumb and index finger. “Pinch them, Bobby.” I did as she asked, and pinched her nipples. I was worried I pinched too hard, but a moan escaped from behind her smiling lips. “Do it harder.” I repeated the pinches, and another pleasing moan emanated from her. “Harder!” I did it again, and she implored me again to pinch her harder. So I took both nipples in my fingers, held firm, paused, then pinched as hard as I could, releasing in a circular motion. “OH, FUCK….fuck fuck, YES!” Her normally pale nipples were now bright red, and in one area on her left tit, there was a purple bruise. “Bobby, I need you in my pussy now. Fuck me.”

My cock had been rock hard from the second my finger was in her pussy, and I was ready to fuck this beautiful woman. I was worried, though. “Shouldn’t we have, you know…protection?”

“”Don’t worry, baby. Nothing bad is going to happen when we do this.”

I didn’t need any further encouragement. I laid on top of her, and she reached her hands out to grab my cock. She gently pulled and guided me into her pussy. Once I was in, I hesitated and did not press any further. “Bobby, you aren’t going to hurt me.” I slowly began pushing my cock deeper into her pussy. Suddenly, she grabbed my ass and pulled me towards her. My cock immediately was as deep as I thought it could go. “Mmmmm. See? I told you it wouldn’t hurt me.” This emboldened me, and I started thrusting my cock in and out of her pussy. “Yes, Bobby. You’re doing great,” she said, and I looked into her eyes. She was breathing heavy, sweat again had started forming around her temples. She smiled up at me, and that smile made me feel great. I kept driving my tool inside her, and I looked down to see my member being swallowed by her cunt. I was working up a sweat myself, almost as much as when I was out in the yard.

“This feels really good, Lisa,” I told her while pushing as hard as I could.

“You can push harder. Please…” was her response.

I decided to give her pussy all I could. I reared back, and I felt cool air on my cock. I slammed back into her pussy, our bodies slapping together. “YES, Bobby…YES!” she yelled as I repeated my last move. I did it a third time, but the re-entry was much to be desired, and I slipped under her, my cock getting jammed between the bed and her ass. “That’s okay, just don’t leave it out of me for too long.”

I immediately resumed pounding her cunt and within two strokes I could tell I couldn’t hold back much longer. “I’m…it’s, it’s gonna happen…”

“Stay inside me, Bobby,” she told me as I felt her pussy contracting. A warmness came over my prick and it drove me over the edge. I grabbed her hips and torpedoed as deep into her as I could. Lisa grabbed my ass and I came as deep in her pussy as I could. Spurt after spurt of my spunk attacked her cunt and I felt her pussy quivering around my cock. The combination of sensations was indescribable. I couldn’t imagine anything else in the world feeling as good as this did.

We both just laid there, she underneath me, each catching our breath. “That was amazing, Lisa. I didn’t expect all this to happen,” I told her. I rolled off her, and my slowly softening member slurped out of her very moist cunt.

She turned towards me and propped herself on one arm: “Well, my husband’s been away for a while now, and I really needed this. You know, it’s different making love with an inexperienced man, compared to someone like my husband.” Hearing this, it made me a bit embarrassed. Before I could say anything, she added, “And I didn’t say that to make you feel bad. It’s just that your enthusiasm makes things so exciting, and that is very sexy.” That made me fell good inside, although I wasn’t sure if it was said genuinely, or just to make me feel better. Frankly, I didn’t really care. I just fucked a beautiful, super-sexy woman. It clicked in my head that even if I did tell anyone about this, no one would believe me!

Lisa got out of bed and beckoned me to follow her. I got up and followed her into the bathroom, where she had turned on the sink faucet and was soaking a washcloth. “C’mere, kiddo.” I did, and she wiped down my unit, balls, and crotch. She saw my cock rapidly harden and said “Whoa, there, pornstar! It was nice, but you gotta go home now. But don’t worry. If I need my grass mowed, I’ll let you know,” she said, giving my cock one last squeeze. I dressed as she stepped into the shower. “Bobby, be sure to take the money off the desk. And lock up when you leave?”

I pulled back the shower curtain to stare at her one more time; she was lathering soap on her magnificent tits. “Sure. No problem.” With that, she gave me a smile, and I left. I grabbed my money, and went home. Not bad for a days work, I thought to myself.

jreezy33
09-05-2008, 07:45 PM
Freshman year - November

I've been a student in high school for about three months now. It seems that about half my friends from middle school ended up at a different school. Luckily, my best friend Sheldon Granger, along with guys I played basketball with like Dan Johnson and Eric Campbell. Some of the girls I'm still friends with are Janey Hamilton and Rose Jimenez. I'm bummed that I don't have any classes with Sheldon, but I do have a couple, History and English, with Janey. I've become pretty good friends with Janey, I help her in History, and she helps me in English. Janey tried out and made the JV volleyball team, so that takes up a lot of her time after school. Sheldon, meanwhile, is very much the social networker; he's making friends with everyone: sophomores, juniors, and seniors…the "cool" kids, the jocks, the musicians, the skaters, the stoners, the nerds.

A couple days ago, Sheldon told me about a party that some junior was throwing. He said that it's gonna be at someone's house, the guy's parents were out of town, only about 15 guys and 15 girls were gonna be there, and it was invitation only. He added that something different was gonna happen at the party, but didn't elaborate. Further, he somehow got me invited. I wasn't sure if I wanted to go, but he convinced me I should.

We got to the party together, and when we got in, everything looked like a normal high school party. Normal, except that Sheldon and I seemed to be the only freshmen there. It definitely looked like it was invitation only, there were no ugly, or even plain-looking people there. Some older guy saw Sheldon, came up to us and "bro hugged" him, but no introductions were made. He simply said, "Hey dudes, I gotta get you to put your names on these cards." We did, and he took our cards and put them both into one of two bowls on the table. "Thanks, dudes," and then he was off.

There was some electronic music thumping, people were drinking beers and talking. I didn't know anybody except Sheldon, so I kept close and followed him as he spoke to everyone he knew at the party - which was everyone. There were a couple people still to arrive, if there were gonna be 30. I finally grabbed a beer…I'd never had one before, but I didn't want to look like a total dork. So I filled up my cup and drank it very, very slowly. Sheldon was drinking like a pro.

As the last group of people filed in the house, three girls from the volleyball team: a junior, a sophomore, and someone that I didn't expect to see. Janey was there with some teammates of hers, writing her name on a card just like I did. I caught her eye and gave a little wave. She smiled and started making her way over to me. Since she made the JV volleyball team, I've been sitting in on the practices, watching to see how she does. She really looks good in those tight volleyball shorts. Tonight, she's wearing some nice tight jeans and a spaghetti strap top. She's really started to blossom from a girl into a young woman, and her chest shows it. Last year in eight grade her tits were nothing to write home about. This year, though, she had her fair share of heads turning her way down the halls. She definitely had some nice bounce, and I'd definitely noticed.

"Hey Bobby, I didn't know you'd be here," she said with a smile.

"Me neither. You know I'm not the big party person."

"Then how'd you get here? I was hearing this was pretty exclusive."

"Oh, you know Sheldon. He knows everybody. He's a good friend to have - always looking out for me, even if I don't always enjoy what he gets me into," I replied with a smile. "You want me to get you something to drink?"

"Umm, no," she said, looking into the kitchen, then down at my beer. "I didn't know you drank beer!"

"I don't really. This is my first beer. Ever."

"Mind if I take a sip?"

"Sure, go ahead," I answered. She took the cup and took a big gulp of beer. I was shocked! "Janey, I didn't know you drink beer!!"

Her face contorted , and immediately I knew she didn't like it. "That was the first I've ever tried. It tastes terrible. I took waaay too much! Gross!"

"It's all about moderation, ya know? I've been holding this same beer for thirty minutes."

We talked a bit with each other, both glad that we had the other to talk to. We talked about class, sports, music, normal teenager stuff. She told me how there are a couple of juniors on the JV volleyball team, and they were able to get her invited. She didn't describe them as great friends, but they didn't hold it against her being the only freshman on the JV team. Janey was really good!

Suddenly, the music was turned down, and the "dude" that greeted us when we came in shouted to get everyone's attention. "Hey! Everybody! Can I get your attention!" He seemed a little drunk, or stoned, or both, I couldn't tell. "I need everyone to go into the den. We're gonna start the party now," he said with a goofy looking grin on his face.

I turned to Janey and said, "I though the party already started" as we walked into the den. Janey caught the eye of her volleyball friends and walked across the room to sit with them. I spotted Sheldon and he gave me a little nod. I found a spot on the floor and sat down.

There were close to 30 people in the room, and it was packed. The host of this party was Matt Franklin, whose parents' house we were in. Matt is the backup quarterback on the football team, and is actually quite good. Problem is, he is a terrible student and rarely plays because of it. Plus, the guy's a douchebag. He explained: "You were all invited here tonight for a very special party. Most of you know what this party is about", as he said that, I glanced around the room, and most of the people I didn't know seemed to know what he was talking about, and some were smirking or smiling. He continued: "Tonight, when you arrived, you wrote your name on a card. All the guys are in one bowl, the girls in another. I a few moments, Ryan (the "dude") will draw three pairs of names: one guy and one girl for each pair. This guy-girl combination will spend thirty minutes with each other to get to know each other on a personal level. A very personal level."

A sex party? Sheldon got me into a sex party? Like I was ready for that! I had done it once, this past summer with a horny housewife, and I didn't even know what I was doing! I started feeling very uncomfortable. I looked over at Janey…she looked more uncomfortable than I felt. There was an almost 100% chance that she'd get drawn with a junior guy, and there was no doubt in my mind that she was a virgin.

Matt kept talking, and he said, "We want this to be all consensual and everything, so anybody that wants to leave, please fuckin' leave. Yeah, you'll be a social outcast, but I could care less." At that, I tried to make eye contact and motion towards the door with my head; I was more than willing to leave with her. However, she didn't make any move, not even glancing over to me. The "dude" started drawing names, the first two were people I didn't know. I was nervous for Janey. As fate would have it, my name was called next, paired up with Kim Keller, a blonde junior. She was pretty, had very sexy lips and a nice ass. We were directed to the second bedroom down the hall. The next two names were called, Janey's was next. I was almost flinching as the guy's name was called, it ended up being Matt. Oh great, this is going to be bad for Janey. They were directed to the third bedroom, and Janey walked down the hall without making eye contact with anyone.

I started to walk into room two, but then I hesitated. I stopped Matt in the hall and proposed a trade: "Matt. Hey, you don't know me, I'm James. I got picked with Kim."

"Oh yeah! Score, man! She's a good fuck. Been there, man."

"That's great Matt. But I was wondering if you wanted to be with Kim instead."

"Nah, don't think so, man. I've made my mark in that ass already. I bet this freshman is a virgin!" he said, excitement evident in his voice.

"C'mon, Matt. What's a virgin like that compared to Kim? She's hot!"

"Hey - you're starting to annoy me, man. We only got thirty minutes to do this. Get outta my way."

"Matt, listen…I really want to be with Janey. We're both freshman. I've kinda had a thing for her."

"Really? I don't even know how you got to my party in the first place, but you're pissing me off now."

This guy was way bigger than me, and even though I play sports too, I couldn't let this get into a physical altercation. "Matt, hear me out. She's a little girl. She doesn't even know what to do. Wouldn't you rather go at it again with a real woman that knows what she's doing?"

He thought about it for a second and said, "No deal. The freshman it is." With that, he turned and started to open the door to Janey's room.

My mind was reeling, thinking about how to keep this ogre away from her. An idea suddenly came to me: "Matt. Let me have Janey. I know of this hot neighborhood wife that has an easy reputation. You could get a good bang out of her, too."

"You think so? How do you know?"

"I just do. Her name is Lisa Harrison. I'll give you her address at school on Monday. She's a MILF, seriously. You know, like on the internet."

"A MILF, huh?" He was deep in thought, obviously not something he does often. "Okay, you little puke. But you better not be fucking with me, or I'll make your life hell. Outta my face."

Relief washed over me, and I felt much better. I didn't know what was going to happen with Janey, but at least Matt won't have his grubby hands on her. I opened the door to the room Janey was in. She didn't move when she heard the door open, her elbows were on her knees, he hands covering her eyes.

I waited a few more moments, but she still didn't move. I cleared my throat.

She didn't look at me as she responded, "Just do what we need to do, okay?" Her voice betrayed her nervousness.

"Janey, we don't have to anything you don't want to do."

She quickly looked up at me, "Bobby! What are you doing here?" Before I could answer, she hopped up and wrapped both arms around me in a tight hug. She was trembling, I could tell she was upset.

"Why didn't you get up and leave earlier? I tried to make eye contact with you, but you just kept looking at the floor. I would've left with you."

She broke the hug and looked up at me. "I don't know…maybe I wanted to look cool. Maybe I didn't want my friends to think bad of me, I just don't know."

I tried to reassure you as much as possible. I barely wanted to be here either. "Its okay, Janey. Don't worry, there's nothing to be upset about now."

Tears still in her eyes, she sat down on the bed and asked me, "You knew what would happen tonight? Why didn't you say something?"

"No, no, I didn't have a clue. I was as surprised back there as you were."

She had stopped crying, which relieved me. I assumed we would just sit in here for the rest of the thirty minutes, so I sat next to her on the bed.

She was looking at the floor, but started talking again: "I'm glad we're becoming good friends this year. You've always been so quiet in school, I never really got to know you much. But I have this year. I like it."

That made me feel good inside, as I've kind of always liked her from a distance. Her voice interrupted my thinking: "Bobby, remember what happened between us last summer - at the party?"

The question took me a bit off-guard. I didn't expect she'd want to talk about sex. I answered her nonetheless, "Of course I do. I'm still surprised that we did that. I really liked it."

She looked at me, and a small smile came across her lips. "It was a little weird, for me at least, but I'm glad you enjoyed it. I remember it every time I see you in school."

This surprised me, because I thought about it whenever I saw Janey, too. She put her hand on mine, leaned in close and kissed me. I opened my mouth to meet her and our lips locked for several long moments, moments that seemed like were an eternity. My cock began to stiffen, and I hoped that if she noticed, it didn't weird her out or anything. I felt her warm tongue, just barely brushing against my lips, then more firmly. I reciprocated by tentatively stroking her tongue with mine. We both gained confidence and began to kiss each other with fervor. She grabbed my fully erect cock and squeezed me through my jeans.

Hand still on my cock, she broke away from our kiss and looked into my eyes. "I want to make you feel good, Bobby. Some of my older friends have been telling me what boys like. I want to try what they told me about."

I nodded, and Janey unbuckled my belt. She began to unbutton my jeans, but struggled, so I unbuttoned it myself. She resumed, unzipping my pants. My cock was sticking out the opening of my boxers, and she grabbed my member just below the head. She squeezed, and a small clear drop of precum oozed out. She looked at my cock for a moment, then licked the precum off. My body shuddered as I moaned in pleasure. I thought I was going to squirt right then and there, in her face.

"You like that, don't you," she said, a statement, not a question.

"Yes…it's good," was all I could muster.

She tugged at my boxers, and I leaned back onto the bed and lifted my ass as she pulled my jeans and boxers off. She was excruciatingly slow getting my cock free, but it served to heighten what was going on. Once my pants were around my feet, I sat back up and kicked one foot out of the pantleg and opened my legs. Janey knelt on the floor in front of me, and I pulled her close. Looking up at me, she gripped my cock again and started stroking me. She had an intensely sexy look on her face as she jacked me off. Her right hand was busy rubbing my cock as her left hand was slowly massaging my balls.

"Does this feel good, Bobby?"

"Oh, fuck…it feels great." I felt slightly embarrassed, as I never used language like that around her, but the sight of her whacking me off quickly banished that thought She slowed her pace, and then very slowly, made one, long stroke from tip to base. Her grip stayed at the base of my cock, then she lowered her head to the tip of my penis. Her lips parted and she wrapped her mouth around me, just below the head. She sucked me slightly, while her tongue swirled around the tip.

"Janey…ah…that's - great…" the sensations I was feeling made my mind clouded. I could barely think, and all my peripheral vision was gone: all I could see was Janey. She licked the underside of my head, right at that spot where guys get circumcised - and I am. She flicked her tongue back and forth quickly, then released for some air.

"I'm really glad you're liking this," she said without looking at me. Her voice seemed different, and she sounded as sexy as hell. The talking was over, and she placed her attention back on my prick. Her hand still gripped the base of my cock, and she lowered her mouth, opening to take me in. Her lips started a slow descent down my rod. And I'm not even close to being 'hung like a porn star,' so I didn't think she'd have problems taking me in. That said, I wasn't surprised to hear her gag slightly, after all, it was the first time she had a cock in her mouth. She recovered, and kept me engulfed in her mouth. Her tongue massaged the underside of my shaft. She did a slow, measured rhythm up and down my member. She pumped several times, and I took either side of her head into my hands, guiding her on my cock. I helped her quicken the pace…damn, it felt so good!

Without warning, she pulled back and looked up. "Bobby, I want to do this to the finish…but I don't want you to shoot at me in the face or in my mouth." Understandable, but I didn't want to lose out on this moment. It was a sex party, and because it was, there was an assortment of condoms on the night stand. I leaned back and grabbed one. It happened to be an oral sex condom: super thin and flavored. I ripped it open and slid it on.

Janey smiled and resumed. After just two movements, down and back, she liberated her mouth from my unit, looked at me with a grin, licked her lips and said, "Mmmm. Strawberry." She immediately went back down on me. I was close to blowing my load - it wouldn't take much more action from Janey to put me over the edge. As her mouth worked on my cock, her hand grabbed the skin in between my balls. She tentatively squeezed and stretched my sack.

"Ah…Janey, that's good. It feels great…OOOoooohhhhhhhh!!!" Hearing that, she was inspired, and she clamped her lips down as hard as she could on my cock. It bordered on pain, but it felt tremendous. "Oh, just like that Janey…yeah…" She kept on bouncing her head up and down my cock. Her free hand grabbed my balls and squeezed - this action caused me to shoot my wad right then and there. "That was amazing," I said somewhat tiredly.

Janet got up and watched my cock shoot spurt after spurt of semen into the condom. She gripped my cock with her hand and jacked the last few drops of cum out of my system. There was an abrupt knock on the door, we both jumped. "Five minutes!" the voice called out.

"I guess we're done in here," I told her. I pulled the condom off and threw it away; Janey already had tissues and was wiping me off. We finished, and I put my jeans back on. We left the room without saying anything else.

We got back into the den, and the next group of people were paired up and ready to go. Janey and I just spent the rest of the night talking.

Epilogue:

Janey barely said ten words to me the next week at school. It was different, but I didn't think much of it until the next week, when the same thing happened. I confronted her on Friday, two weeks after the party. She told me that her older friends at the party were mad at her for doing that with me, instead of an upperclassman. I told her it doesn't matter what those girls think, but she wouldn't hear anything I had to say. I went from looking forward to a relationship with her to being snubbed. Who knows what'll happen next.

SnaKiZe
09-15-2008, 10:22 PM
It's over? no more? AHHH. It was good tho :D

jreezy33
09-18-2008, 07:39 PM
It isn't over...just haven't had much time lately. More will...cum, hopefully soon. I'm just glad someone is enjoying it!

chupito
09-18-2008, 10:44 PM
Thanks for the posts. Your storyline is very believable. Keep the episodes coming. What happened to Matt and Lisa??? Did you join him with her???

jreezy33
09-25-2008, 05:09 PM
Sorry for the delay...moved into a new place, and stupid Time Warner couldn't get their act together and get me set up until today, six days after they said they would. Anyway, thanks for being patient. And sorry, no, we won't explore Matt and Lisa.

Bobby Pt. 4

Spring Break

I still had barely any interactions with Janey since the party. It was weird; we had been becoming really good friends, and I was hoping it would turn into something more serious. Now she spends all her time with her older volleyball teammates and barely gives the rest of us freshmen the time of day. To make things worse for me, I didn’t make the freshman basketball team, I wonder if that’s the end of my basketball career. Both situations combined for a lousy winter. Fortunately, Spring Break was around the corner, and I get to go skiing with Sheldon and his family.

Now, saying that Sheldon has a family is a little misleading. He has two. He lives with his mom, Vanessa Michaels and step-dad, Joe Michaels, along with two half-sisters, Jessica, 14, and Monica, 10. In the summers he stays with his Dad, who isn’t remarried. Anyway, the ski trip will be awesome. We’re all flying in on Mr. Michael’s dime, which is fantastic. We even convinced Mr. Michaels to rent us a separate cabin at the resort, so we can stay apart from the family.

An entire week with minimal adult supervision. I’m sure Sheldon had some great plans for us! The flight was uneventful, and a taxi took us to the resort. We wouldn’t ski today, which I was relieved because I’d never skied before. It was about 3 in the afternoon on Friday, we had free time until dinner at 8.

We walked around the resort, and immediately regretted not packing swimsuits, as the indoor pool and outside hot tubs were full of beautiful people. The mountains were beautiful, the air smelled clean and crisp, and the week was full of possibilities. I snapped out of my reverie and noticed Sheldon was gone. I had no idea where he went, so I walked around some more, watching people ski – and tumble – down the mountains. After about an hour, I decided to head back in to the cabin, maybe Sheldon was waiting there.

I opened the door and shouted, “Honey, I’m home!” to Sheldon, wherever he was. I didn’t see any movement, but I noticed the door to the master bathroom was closed. I knocked, and heard Sheldon chuckle then tell me to come in. I didn’t expect to see what I saw, but Sheldon was sitting on the floor with two girls, one blonde, one raven-haired, the three of them were smoking pot. The vent was on, I assume to keep the smell to a minimum. All three were joking and laughing, baked out of their heads.

Sheldon greeted me, “Hey man, what’s up? Sorry about ditching you back there, but I couldn’t wait any longer.”

I knew Sheldon smoked weed, and he never pressured me into it, so I didn’t let it bother me much. Still, I didn’t exactly like it, especially in our cabin. “Don’t worry,” he reassured me. “It’s all cool.”

The girl with the black hair looked me over, and asked Sheldon, “So this is your best friend you were telling us about? You didn’t mention how tasty he looks.” She stood up and walked over to me. She took my head in her hands and kissed me, shoving her tongue in my mouth. She was either a bad kisser or too high to know what she was doing, because it wasn’t the best kiss I’d ever had. Plus, the sweet-stale smell of the pot clung to her clothes. However, I hardly cared, as kissing a girl was much better than reliving past sexual encounters.

She kissed me deep and long before releasing from me. She smiled, took my hand, and lead me into my bedroom. I heard Sheldon give an excited whoop!, followed by sounds of him and the blonde kissing.

We got to my room and spun around to kiss me again. I reciprocated, my tongue exploring her mouth. I held the kiss for a long time, and she softly bit at my lips here, my tongue there. I was busy sliding my hand into her jeans to feel her ass. It was nice, soft, and smooth. She broke off the kiss and looked up at me. Her gray eyes flashed deviously, yet at the same time with innocence. I asked her name. “Veronica,” she told me. “But you can call me Roni.” She went on to explain that she and her friend Michelle ran into Sheldon outside at the resort, apparently he bought the last stash of weed from their regular supplier. He was more than happy to share, all the girls had to do was make Sheldon and I ‘comfortable in our new surroundings.’

I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled her close. I unzipped her jeans and tugged them down, revealing a black thong. Simultaneously, she pulled her sweater over her head and showed off her matching black bra. Her tits were small, but shapely. Compensating for lack of size were the large areolas, nipples standing erect as she unclasped her bra. She pulled my head into her chest and I took in the faint fragrance of perfume. I kissed her chest in between her mounds, she let out a low “mmmmmm.” I began rubbing her pussy through her thong as I licked circles around her left tit. Her nipple was hard, and I took it between my teeth and flicked my tongue back and forth over it. I rubbed her pussy harder and could feel her wetness increase. Keeping my mouth latched onto her tit and sucking, licking, and biting for all I was able to, I slid her panties aside and stuck two fingers in her cunt. “Oh, FUCK, Bobby…put your fucking fingers deep inside me!” I went as deep as my hand would let me and started fucking her with my hand. She was really tight, but really moist, so there were no problems moving in and out of her.

By this time I left her tits alone and concentrated just on her hot mound of sex. My other hand joined the first on ravaging her pussy. My left hand continued to fuck her while my right stimulated her clit. She yelled in delight, “Fuck, Bobby…oh FUCK! Your fucking hands are making me fucking cum! Keep it up, keep it up…shit, yeah!!” Her knees were buckling and she fell onto the bed, I kept up my assault on her clit and in her pussy. I could feel her cunt contracting around my fingers, and she yelled “Yes, oh YES…yes, fuck yes!!!” as her pussy contracted on my fingers one long, last time.

She laid on the bed moaning, almost inaudibly. I stood, took off my clothes, and was ready to fuck this girl proper. I’d never done anything other than missionary, this was about to change. I smacked Roni’s ass, smiled at her and said, “On your knees, slut.”

I lifted her onto her hands and knees; she looked back at me, stuck out her ass and told me, “Fuck me good and hard, Bobby.” As if I needed her to tell me that. I leaned down and licked her cunt, tasting her juices. She shivered and goosebumps rose up on her ass and legs. I put my hard member into her pussy, it slid in with a slurping sound. I pushed slowly, as far as I could, watching my cock disappear under her ass. She grinded her ass into me and I started pumping my tool back and forth inside her.

“Oh yeah, Roni,” I said as she met my thrusts with movements of her own. “Keep that up…” I knew I wouldn’t be able to last long, I never have been able to. I made the most of it, and instead of going fast, I went in hard. I slammed her body as hard as I could, her ass making audible slapping sounds against my abdomen.

“Oh, Bobby….oh…ohh….uhhhhh….” her words became unintelligible and muffled as she put her face into the bedsheets. I kept it pushing and felt a new warmness in her cunt, she came again. The spasm in her pussy drove me over the edge and I pulled out, the first jet of cum hitting the outside of her pussy. The second hit her ass, and the remainder I emptied onto her back.

She lay there with her ass in the air, whimpering softly to herself. Her legs fell from underneath her and I fell onto the bed, careful to land on my back, so not to injure my still-hard cock.

She looked at me with a dazed expression on her face, “Bobby, I’ve never had anyone take me from behind before. It was… incredible.” I decided not to tell her I’d never gone doggie before today, she didn’t need to know. I felt really tired and told Roni to clean up. I vaguely remember her getting back into bed with me, but the next thing I know, I see Sheldon shaking me, excited because we were going to eat dinner. I looked around, it looked as if the girls had gone. It felt like this would be a great spring break.

SnaKiZe
09-28-2008, 01:19 PM
Nice addition!

Add something about janey xD

jreezy33
09-28-2008, 01:36 PM
Nice addition!

Add something about janey xD

Well, I will, but she has some shit to work out first. She's being a bitch to Bobby.

SnaKiZe
09-28-2008, 06:07 PM
lol. alright then

takethemoney06
09-28-2008, 09:42 PM
great story

jreezy33
10-02-2008, 08:55 PM
Bobby Pt 5

Spring Break Part 2

Dinner ended up being average, about what I expected from a tourist town. Average Italian food. But it wasn’t bad. On the way back to the resort, we stopped by a Wal-Mart so that everyone could get swimsuits, Mrs. Granger was nice enough to buy mine. I liked her a lot, she was like a second mom to me.

It was already well after 10 when we got back, and Sheldon’s family went straight to their cabin and to bed. We walked to ours, Sheldon unlocked the door, and I immediately noticed some bags in the living room that weren’t ours. “What is this?” I asked out loud, perplexed.

“Bobby,” Sheldon said. “Stephanie asked me if they could crash here a couple days, and I said it was cool. I gave them your key.”

“Stephanie? Who’s Stephanie?”

“Dude,” he told me, “you banged her friend this afternoon. Remember?”

“Oh, okay. Stephanie must be the blonde one, right?”

Sheldon smiled as I understood. “Exactly. I told ‘em to come by when we were at dinner.”

Everything clicked into place. I was still exhausted from the flight, so I told Sheldon I was hitting the sack. All three bedroom doors were closed, mine, the one next to me, and Sheldon’s across the living room. I told him goodnight and set my alarm on my cell for 9 am tomorrow.

I opened the door, it was pitch black, and I didn’t bother fumbling for the light. I stripped off my clothes (a good opportunity to sleep in the nude, not being at home), peeled back the sheet and laid down. As soon as I pulled the covers over me, I felt an arm land across my chest. It nearly scared the shit out of me, and I jolted upright, not expecting anyone to be in my bed. That woke up the person next to me, and I heard a girls voice ask “What are you doing?”

“What am I doing? What are you doing in my bed?” I asked her.

“This is where I was sleeping – I…I didn’t know this was your room,” my visitor responded. We were both sitting up now, but the room was so dark, I couldn’t tell who it was” Roni or Stephanie.

“I can go sleep on the couch or something,” she said. I felt her throw back the sheet and swing her legs off the bed.

I grabbed her arm and said, “You don’t have to leave. It’s a big bed, there should be room for both of us. But I’m not putting any clothes back on, so if that weirds you out or anything, then maybe you should go to the couch.”

She stayed sitting on the edge of the bed for several seconds, considering. My eyes had grown used to the darkness now, and I could see that she was wearing a tank top and panties. She looked pretty good from behind. “Well, I guess since this is your bed, and you’re kind enough to share it, then I accept.”

I wasn’t in the mood for conversation, so I gave her a short, “G’night,” and laid back down. I felt her do the same, her body sinking into the comfy mattress. I’m notorious for falling asleep slowly, and as we laid there for several minutes I was pretty sure that this was Stephanie in my bed, and not Roni. She broke the silence when she asked,

“Bobby? That’s your name, right?”

“Yes, I’m Bobby.”

”Okay. I just wanted to let you know that I’m Steph.”

Well, Steph, pleasant dreams, then,” I answered her.

Silence once again filled the room. Steph rolled around a bit, settling into the bed. She rolled towards me, her weight on her shoulder, and I felt her hand reach out and touch my thigh. I didn’t expect it, but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t hoping for it. She rubbed her hand along the top of my thigh, then over more to the inside. My penis started rising to attention, and Steph scooted closer to me. Her face was right at my chest now, she looked up at me without saying anything. We kept eye contact and she moved her hand onto my cock. It was already rigid, taking no time at all to firm up. She squeezed me, assessing my endowment, and trailed her fingers down to my balls. She grasped them and rolled them around in the palm of her hand, it was an amazing feeling. She kept her hand at my crotch and simultaneously kissed my chest. The feeling of her mouth and tongue on my nipples combined with the firm grip she had on my shaft was almost too much for me to bear. She slowly began jacking my cock, she was now kneeling at my waist with her other hand under my balls.

I was able to get a better look at her body now, even though it was dark and still covered by her tank. The shirt was tight, and her boobs were bigger than Roni’s, which was great, since I love tits. That’s my favorite part of a woman. They strained against the material, and her nipples were jutting out, she was obviously enjoying what she was doing. She was kneeling with her ass resting on her feet, so I couldn’t see much else, but her panties were silky or satiny, which I like, they looked to be bikini-cut. She swung her leg around my body and skidded towards my face. Her lips were now teasing the head of my cock and her ass was right in front of me. Her tongue swirled circles around my shaft, and she slowly descended to the base, tracing lines like on a candy cane. I reached up to grab her ass through her satiny undies. She felt plump, with a nice shape. I squeezed her hips and ran my hands down the tops of her thighs, coming back up on the inside. I reached her pinnacle, and rubbed her muff through the thin material. She responded enthusiastically, with a high-pitched “Mmmmmmm, that feels good.”

I didn’t want to waste time with digital stimulation like I did with Roni earlier, so I pulled down her panties and pushed her to her side, we repositioned so that we could each continue to work. Her cunt smelled great, and I tentatively licked her outer lips; this caused her to stop blowing me for a few seconds as her body shivered. I licked up and down her slit, tasting her wetness. She continued bobbing her head up and down the length of my shaft. I held up one of her legs with my hand and spread open her pussy, accessing her clit. A couple of flicks of my tongue on her clit brought sighs of delight, muffled by my cock still in her mouth. As her mouth sucked my member, I sucked her clit, stretching it as far as I could between my lips. I kept munching her clit and inserted a finger in her cunt. After three strokes I felt her pussy shudder and cum flow from her.

I persisted in my devotion to her clit, when she released from my shaft and panted, “Bobby…wait…I want you….to be in…me…” I rolled over and she threw off her shirt, releasing her glorious tits. She straddled me and deftly inserted my cock in her pussy. I grabbed her rack as she bounced her tight, svelte body on my member. She looked sexy as hell, tits bouncing, her hands holding mine on her tits. I gave an upstroke to match her’s coming down; Steph was panting on each stroke.

After barely a minute of our bodies being joined together, I felt ready to erupt. A barely audible “Oh, shit, yeah…” escaped Steph’s mouth and I felt her cum wash over my prick. She kept riding, and my balls contracted, and I spurted my cum up into her snatch. She stopped riding, and grinded on top of me. My slowly-softening cock still sensitive, and it quivered as she moved. She continued another couple of minutes before my cock slipped out of her. She slid off me and curled up next to me, pulling the covers over both of us. I was really worn out now, and I fell asleep immediately.

SnaKiZe
10-07-2008, 09:07 PM
Oh dam.. things are heating up!!

jreezy33
10-20-2008, 03:35 PM
Bobby Pt 6

Spring Break Pt 3

It was Saturday morning, my phone was ringing me awake. I cancelled the alarm and rolled out of bed, quickly showered and dressed. The girls didn’t appear to be in the cabin. Sheldon, however, was, and was still asleep. I roused him out of bed, reminding him we needed to get fitted for books and skis. Even though he’s an old pro at skiing, he agreed to go through the ski class with me this morning, and do whatever slopes I was comfortable with.

I took to the lessons very quickly. It wasn’t as difficult as I imagined, and we actually bailed halfway through the lesson to hit the real slopes. Of course, I had my fair share of falls and came back with sore arms, legs, and shoulders, but I felt I did great for my first day. We stayed on the slopes all day, just stopping briefly to eat lunch. Sunday was more of the same, constant skiing. I made it a point to try and out-do Sheldon as much as possible. We skied until there wasn’t enough light to do it safely. After dinner Sunday night with the family, Sheldon retreated to spoke his bud, and I lost myself in my mp3 player. At about ten o’clock, Roni and Steph showed up, said “hi,” and immediately went to sleep in the other room. Shortly thereafter, Sheldon announced he was going to bed, and I decided to do the same. Only I couldn’t get to sleep. I laid there for hours, even though I was exhausted. I looked at my phone, 1:30.

Since I couldn’t sleep, I decided to walk around the resort. I dressed and quietly left the cabin, and walked towards the main common areas, where the pool, clubhouse, and main office were. It was dark, and as the pool was long closed, no people milling about. However, the Jacuzzis were tempting me. It would feel great to relax in a nice hot tub. Dammit, I didn’t have my trunks with me. Or a towel. I saw a stack of towels inside close to the pool, I checked the door, and it was unlocked. Rather, there was no lock on the door. I grabbed a towel and headed outside.

I picked the Jacuzzi that was darkest, so no one would see me. I quickly stripped down, the cold winter air causing my skin to pucker, and hopped in. The water felt great swirling around my body. Within minutes I was relaxed and feeling great. I must’ve been very relaxed and in turn dozed off – I came to when I felt someone else’s presence, startling me in the process.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you,” the woman said as she stepped into the Jacuzzi.

“No, it’s okay,” I answered as I looked over her form. She was a short, tanned, brown-haired woman with a toned body and shapely hips. She wore a dark blue bikini, and she looked to be in her twenties. “Insomnia,” I added, pointing to myself as she sunk into the water.

“Know what you mean,” she responded. “Big party in my cabin, then everyone else falls asleep, and I can’t. Hi, I’m Meg,” she smiled, extending her hand in greeting.

“Bobby,” I told her, shaking her hand. She wasn’t what I would call “hot,” but she had a pretty face that made talking to her easy. And she could TALK! She talked almost non-stop about her college and spring break and grades and everything. It was too boring for me to bear, and I dozed off again. Only I don’t remember falling asleep: I remember the lungful of water I got when I went under. I thrashed about, forgetting where I was, how deep the water was, everything. I heard my name being called from somewhere, muffled by the water. I felt two hands groping at my body attempting to pull me up, finally my head got above water and I gasped for breath.

Meg was still there, right next to me, looking at me with panic in her eyes as I coughed and choked for breath. I leaned on her for support as slowly gained composure of myself.

“Bobby, are you okay?” Meg asked with concern.

“I think so,” I said, still trying to catch my breath. She had her arm around my back and I rested my head on her shoulder, seeking comfort. Her other hand patted my head, doing her best to comfort me. I slowly gained composure and got myself under control.

“I don’t know what happened, Meg. I just remember being underwater, then you pulling me up.”

“Well, I was talking about school, and you started to slide into the water. By the time I got over to you, you were under.”

“Thanks for being here, then. I guess insomnia is good for something, huh?” I tried to make a joke of the situation, but it sounded lame in my ears.

“Yeah, maybe, I guess.” I’m sure she was taking pity on me. She added, “Bobby, not to pry, but why aren’t you wearing anything?”

Shit! I totally forgot about that! When I realized I was naked and leaning up against Meg, my cock instantly started to harden. “When I first grabbed for you, my hands slipped at your waist, and I didn’t feel your suit. I got a grip under one shoulder and one knee and lifted. I wasn’t trying to look, but I did see you, since you were naked. But don’t worry, I’ve seen guys naked before.” She didn’t even give me a chance to explain as she went on about the guys she’s been with and telling me stories about sex she’s had. It was odd, she was a total stranger, but I enjoyed listening, and it kept my cock rock hard.

“Wow,” I told her, “It seems you’ve been with a lot of guys.”

She smiled, and seemed to notice that I enjoyed listening to her. I suddenly felt her hand around my cock. “Looks like you liked my stories, huh?” she asked. I could only nod. “Since it seems like you’ve recovered from your underwater experience, maybe you could help with my insomnia.”

Not waiting for me to answer, she stroked my cock with a delicate touch. It was a strange feeling, my cock being stroked by hands that were wrinkly from being in the water. Strange, but it felt good nonetheless. She continued stroking me and I put my hand on her cunt, covered by her bikini. I rubbed her up and down, then slipped my hand past the fabric and to her pussy. I fingered her as she stroked me, she looked as if she enjoyed it, I know I did.

Shortly, she let go of my cock and straddled me. She kissed me deep and hard, and put her hand underwater, moving her bikini bottom out of the way of her pussy. She lowered herself and guided me in with her hand. My cock felt strange in her pussy, underwater. Hard to describe, but it was different. She locked her eyes on mine as she grinded on my cock. It felt fantastic. She wasted no time and started bouncing on my cock. There was much splashing about and the water was slowing her movements. She kept riding me, and I slid my hands from her hips, up her sides, to her tits. They weren’t large, I passed over the bikini top, squeezed her nipples, and flipped the bikini up, revealing her breasts. I grabbed her tits and grasped, holding on as she bounced.

Meg seemed disinterested, not really getting into it. “This water makes it too much work,” she told me. She stood up, pulled down her bottoms, and lied down, her back over the edge of the Jacuzzi, calves and feet in the water. She spread her labia and I pressed my member inside. She locked her ankles behind my back and I thrusted as deep as I could. Her pussy was very loose, looser than I’d ever experienced. “Fuck me, Bobby, fuck me!” As if I needed encouragement, her words quickly made me start cumming. I pulled out and shot my spunk onto her belly. I’d been pretty active lately, plus I wasn’t trying to prolong anything, so there wasn’t much cum. Meg slid back under the water, rinsed her body off, and put her suit back on. She looked at me, and said “Interesting. Very quick. Not the worst I’ve had.” With that, she winked at me, wrapped herself in a towel, and walked away.

I spent a couple more minutes in the Jacuzzi, got out, dried off, and got dressed. I walked back to the cabin, and laid down to a deep sleep.

davesmistress
10-20-2008, 03:48 PM
Thanks for the newest addition

Looks like folks are enjoying the series

collegedude33
10-20-2008, 05:05 PM
wow great story... i love all the different stories. Whats the deal with jayne though

c3markh
10-21-2008, 04:13 PM
Love the Story and would like to read more.

newman316
10-27-2008, 10:03 PM
We need more janey soon

blindfolded
10-28-2008, 10:09 AM
I wanna hear more about Janey too. ;)

jreezy33
10-31-2008, 09:37 PM
Wow. I never expected so many people to enjoy the stories. The first chaper of this thread is the very first 'adult' story I've ever written. In fact, it's the first story I've written, period. Thanks to all for reading and leaving the kind comments. More chapters are in the works. And I'll bring in Janey down the road. But for the forseeable future, Bobby and Janey will be doing their own things apart from each other.

Again, thanks for your support, and I hope that you will continue to get enjoyment from these posts.

:icon068:

SnaKiZe
11-23-2008, 02:34 PM
Where'd the updates go?

jreezy33
12-10-2008, 10:28 PM
Oh man. Blue screen of death. Sorry I've been away for so long. But I got me a new lappy and things are working, even if they are working in Vista :(. Anyway, here is my latest update:

Bobby Pt 7
Spring Break Pt 4

The past couple of days were mostly taken up with non-stop skiing. I was getting pretty good at it, if I say so myself. Although I was having a great time, by the afternoon I was feeling more tired than usual and having a hard time breathing. I didn't think much of it, until at dinner, Mrs. Michaels noticed I didn't look well. She felt my forehead, and told me I was burning up. She gave me an almost unused bottle of NyQuil, and said I should get to bed. The next day would be our last day skiing; the day after that we'd go home.

I definitely didn’t feel up to skiing the next day. Even though I was hitting the NyQuil pretty hard, all it was doing was letting me sleep. I didn’t feel any better, definitely not well enough to ski. As much as I really wanted to, my body wouldn’t let me. So I swilled some more NyQuil and drifted off to sleep.

I was having some weird dreams – you know the kind…the ones you only get when you’re ill. I kept on having those dreams where it feels like you’re falling. Falling, falling, falling…but I never woke up or hit the ground. At least not for what seemed like forever. So I have another of the falling dreams. Only this time its more normal, I jerk awake immediately. Something was amiss in the room, I could tell. It was mostly dark, and my eyes were still bleary from sleepiness and drugs. I heard a female voice call my name, “Bobby? Everything OK?”

I took a few moments, and as my vision came into focus, I could see that Mrs. Michaels was in my room. She never did ski very much, only a couple times, and spent most of the vacation shopping. I looked at the clock, it was already noon! “Bobby, I just wanted to check on you, and see if you needed anything.”

I sat up in bed and shivered. Was it cold in here, or was it me being sick? I wrapped my arms around my chest (remember I sleep in the nude) as goosebumps puckered my skin. “It seems a bit cool in here Bobby. The heat’s off.” I immediately remembered that I felt hot earlier and turned off the heat. Not smart, come to think of it. This being sick was really messing with my head. Mrs. Michaels walked over to the bed and motioned for me to scoot over. I did, and to my surprise, she slipped under the covers right next to me. “C’mere, Bobby. You need to warm up.”

My head was spinning and my thinking was clouded. Even so, I did as she said and snuggled up next to her. I realized I had a boner (after all, I just woke up), and Mrs. Michaels let out a startled “Ooh” as I poked her. “S-S-S-Sorry,” I told her, feeling very uncomfortable with the situation. Still, I was freezing cold.

“Its okay, hon,” she reassured me. “I’d feel really bad if you were to get any more sick than you already are.” She reached her arm around me and grabbed my bare ass to pull me close to her. She was a very attractive woman, at least I had thought so. Of course, I never told Sheldon. Her short brown hair was usually tucked behind her ears, and although she didn’t have very big boobs (they were probably a “B” on a good day), she had a fine, tight ass and long legs. She liked to show off her legs in short shorts and skirts, something I never minded. She held me tight for several minutes, until I stopped shivering. When I settled down, I felt her hand grab my still hard member.

“Mrs. Michaels….what are you doing?”

“Don’t worry, Bobby. This is a good way to get you warm. And today, in this room, please call me Vanessa. But never call me by my first name after today.” I nodded my agreement and she slowly stroked my cock as her other hand worked its way up and down my back, ass, and legs. I decided that if she was doing this to me, I needed to get in on the action too. I reached down to unbutton and unzip her jeans, but when my hand made contact, she moved it away. “No, Bobby,” she whispered loudly in my ear. “No one but Mr. Michaels is allowed there.” She grabbed my hand and moved it to her chest. She let go of my cock and unbuttoned her shirt to give me access to her tits. “Here…touch me here.” I complied and she returned her attention to my rigid penis.

I undid her bra (fortunately it was a front hook) and splayed my hands across her tits. They were small, not nearly a handful, but they were beautiful. Her milky skin contrasted well with her deep pink nipples, which were hard and standing tall. It was hard for me to concentrate on her breasts as she was working on my cock. She grabbed me really hard, and was really going at it. Knowing that I may slide out of her reach, I slid my body down in order to lick her small mounds. Sure enough, she wasn’t able to reach my rod, but before I blew my load, I had to take this opportunity, as it was probably the only one I’d ever have. I took in one areola after the other, licking her chest in between. Vanessa let out short gasps of pleasure as gently nibbled the peaks of her globes. She finally pushed me back and lied flat on her back. She patted her stomach, and I followed her invitation for me to straddle her.

She slid so that her mouth was even with my cock. I wanted to give her tits more attention, but I’d gladly trade that for her mouth sliding on my shaft. She lifted her head up and took as much of cock into her mouth as possible – which wasn’t much because of the angle our bodies were at. I rose a bit, steadied myself on the wall, and rotated my hips down to her face. This was much better, and she went to work on my cock immediately. I assisted her motion by gently thrusting in and out of her parted lips. I couldn’t believe I was face-fucking my best friend’s mom. After several strokes, I felt my climax about to peak. Vanessa grabbed my dick and told me, “Just cum on my tits, hon.” I was a bit disappointed, but complied anyway. I leaned back and she took my cock in her hands again to jack me off. It didn’t take very long before I shot my jizz onto her chest. The first two spurts landed on the bed, then on her neck; the remaining she aimed onto her tits, each getting a generous covering.

I was spent. Between my illness and Vanessa, I thought I would pass out and never recover. I do remember rolling over and watching her get out of bed – but that’s it.

I awoke with a start. I had the falling dream again. I remembered what happened between Vanessa – I mean Mrs. Michaels – and I. I looked over at the clock. Noon. Wait. Noon? Vanessa came over at noon. I got up and checked the heat. On. It was warm inside. I looked at the sheets. No stain where her head would have been. No evidence on my member. Surely it wasn’t a dream, was it? Everything seemed so real.

I spent the remainder of the day in bed. The next day we went to the airport to go home. In the time it took us to get home, I got no indication from Mrs. Michaels that anything happened between us. Maybe it really was a dream after all…

johnscates
12-11-2008, 08:15 AM
please keep going with this story its great...

Brigit Astar
12-11-2008, 01:14 PM
please continue

Tom Jones
02-28-2009, 01:25 AM
Fun stories, thanks.

taz9888
02-28-2009, 04:52 AM
Can't wait to read the next installment

ironeagle2
05-22-2018, 08:57 PM
great cant wait too see what and who cumms next