PDA

View Full Version : Jenny, My fucktoy

FantasyWorld
08-18-2008, 01:42 PM
I first met Jenny when I was 16. She had just turned 14 when she moved into my apartment building. She was about 5’ 3”; she had really curly light red hair that came down about shoulder length. She was light skinned with freckles and had a really thin frame.

She was always running around my apartment building playing games with the other kids. Sometimes they would come down to the garage and bother me while I worked on my car. She would always ask me really stupid questions and was always trying to touch me. She would poke me in my stomach, sneak up behind me and cover my eyes then ask “Guess who.” These were some of the really annoying things she would do and I just couldn’t stand her.

When she turned 15 she started attending my high school. She would try to talk to me at school and I would always ignore her. I almost didn’t want anyone to know that I knew her. She was a total geek and looked the part.

It wasn’t until a few months later that I started to become interested in here. The first time I actually checked her out was when I saw her walking up the stairs to her apartment. She was wearing a pair of red spandex pants that fit her much too tight, she had out grown them but I guess she didn’t mind that. The same goes for her hideous light green tank top.

Like always she looked like a geek. But that day I caught her as she came up the first floor and turned the corner to start walking up the stairs to the second floor. I caught her leg as it curved upward to take the next step and I just couldn’t believe how good her ass looked. It formed a perfect half circle as she raised her leg and pushed upward to take the next step. I remember rushing towards her with out saying anything and just staring at her ass as she walked up the stairs.

I couldn’t get that out of my mind the whole day. Her thighs were so thick and firm. Her ass cheeks were perfectly formed. They were round, big and firm. She had that sexy gap between her inner thighs right by her pussy. She also had dimples on her lower back. I was so impressed. I had ignored her for so long that I had not noticed at all that she was turning into a really hot girl.

For the next week or so I hung out outside a lot. I watched her play, specially run around and go up and down the stairs. And now when she would sneak up on me I would always play the fool and keep her talking to me as long as I could so I could just check her out once we got past the “ Guess who” bit. I remember she used to wear a really tight and short pair of white shorts. They were made out of jean fabric and wedged right between her ass cheeks. I doubt she wore underwear because I could always see the shape of her pussy and when she turned around you always got a perfect look at her ass. I loved the fact that she wore everything she had out grown and didn’t care.

I remember the first time I felt her body the way I wanted to. In other words I got to feel that gorgeous ass. It was summer and we were out side playing with water balloons. In the back of the building there was a faucet which we used to fill up the water balloons. We had both gotten there at the same time. She was wearing a light blue dressed that tied around her waist with a ribbon, showing off her hips nicely. The dress was extremely short and loose. “Can I go first?” she asked me. “Yeah sure” I replied. Watching her closely as she bent over to turn on the faucet. She parted her legs as she bent over, bent at the knees a little and stuck out her ass a bit. I turned my head as I leaned over and looked up her dress. She had the most gorgeous bald pussy I had ever seen. The lips were so tight; they were unused and looked very moist. I quickly grabbed her by the waist and pressed my crotch against her, planting her perfectly round ass against my cock. By now my cock had hardened from watching her, enough to the point where when I pressed against her my stiff cock was placed right between her ass cheeks. I wanted to pull my cock out and pump her full of cum right then and there, but I didn’t. I had to do this right.

She froze. She was quiet and from the way she just stood there I could tell she felt my cock up against her but she didn’t know what to do about it. “Are you almost done?” I asked. Pressing her against me a bit more now. My erection was so hard now there was no way of playing it off as some kind of innocent thing. “Ye-Yeah I’m almost done” she replied. “Wow” she said. As she reached down and put her small hand on the bulge in my shorts “What is that? - I mean I know what it is but why is it like that?” she asked me. “I saw your pussy and it made me want to grab you and feel your ass up against me when you bent over” I said. “And that’s why it got all hard like that.” She squeezed it lightly at first, then hard. She then ran her hand down its length trying to feel where it ended. She found the head and squeezed once again before letting go. “Oh, whoa it’s so hard” she said, starring at my crotch curiously.

That ended there. But I was more than happy with what had happened. She avoided me for the next few weeks as much as she could. I would go out side often but I never got the chance to have her alone with me when ever I found her outside until the day I caught her in the laundry room.

The laundry rooms were small. They had a small window high up on the walls and a lockable door. She was in there when I had walked in. She saw me walk in and immediately blushed. I closed the door behind me and smiled as I locked it. “Hey Jenny.” “Hi” she said, turning around to continue moving her clothes from the washing machine to the front loading dryer. She was wearing the little white shorts I liked so much. “Hey Jenny why do you wear those shorts? They’re so small and tight, your ass cheeks show a little bit when you bend over” I said to her as I watched her. “Oh, I don’t know I really like them” She answered. “I do too, a lot. She turned back to look at me, she didn’t make eye contact; she just looked directly at my crotch. My cock was hard again, this time a lot more than the first. It was pressing hard against my pants and fully erect. I reached for it, moving it to the side to let it stretch out nicely for her to see. Her eyes widened as she saw its full length and thickness through my pants.

I was standing right behind her. She looked back at me as I moved closer, she seemed nervous. “Can I play with your ass Jenny?” I asked, Almost assuming she would say yes as I reached for it. “She stood up and put her hands flat on top of the dryer, parted her legs and stuck her ass out for me. “Ok. But what for?” she asked. I pressed her ass against my cock first, holding her by the waist as I did. I rubbed my cock hard against her. Making sure she felt it. She breathed in deep and ex hailed quickly with a sort of surprised moan. “I just really like it” I told her as I took a step back and ran my hands down her hips, cupped her ass cheeks and squeezed nice and hard. “Mmm, your ass is so nice Jenny” I told her as I squeezed her cheeks, parting them as I pulled them upward and then let them drop and bounce very tightly…”Thanks” she said. Turning back a little to look at me. I moved my hands towards her stomach sliding them across her waist and quickly slide one down her stomach to her pussy. “Wai—t” she uttered, grabbing me by my arm as I moved it down in front of her forcefully. She moaned as I rubbed her pussy through her shorts.

I turned her around, held her by her waist then slowly pulled her towards me. She took a weak step forward and put her hands on my chest... I moved my hands down her lower back and grabbed both her ass cheeks. I squeezed them hard and pressed her against me, leaned down and started kissing her neck. I loved her ass and the fact that she was letting me do whatever I wanted to do to her…

I was so hard now. My cock was pressing against her stomach as I felt her up and kissed her neck. She slid one hand down and grabbed my cock again. I pulled back and smiled at her. “Do you like it? “ I asked. She blushed and nodded yes as she stroked it, letting me go back to kissing her neck and playing with her ass cheeks. Pinching them a little, pressing them against each other then away and pulling them upward as she rubbed my cock like a completely inexperienced girl….”Yeah I do” she said…”does this mean were girlfriend and boyfriend now?” she asked me…

I laughed a little as I pulled back…I grabbed her hand and pulled it away a little as I pulled down my zipper with my other hand. “No.” I said to her. “You have to suck my cock before you can be my girlfriend.” I said with a smile, pulling her hand inside my pants. “Do you want to be my girlfriend? “ I asked. She opened her hand and wrapped it around my cock as I moved her hand in all the way. She squeezed it nice and hard. She blushed and started to pull it out…she pulled at it till it sprung out of my pants. The head hit her bare belly, smearing pre cum on her stomach. She grabbed it hard and started stroking it up and down. “Wow” she said. “Why is it so thick and big, and hard? - does it hurt when I squeeze it?” she asked me…I grabbed her by the forearm and motioned her to stroke it back and forth. “No it doesn’t hurt. Squeeze it as hard as you want. “I told her. She pointed it up towards her head and started inspecting it. She stared at the head, holding it by the base of the head as she rubbed her thumb all over the tip of my cockhead. She rubbed her thumb over the slit on my cockhead again and again…

I moved my hand down her ass cheek and under, cupping her pussy as she admired my cock. It was so moist. “Fuck Jenny, your pussy is getting wet. Do you like feeling my cock while I play with your ass?” I asked her…I leaned in again and kissed her neck and up the side of her cheek to her mouth. I kissed her on the lips and pulled back... She held my cock the entire time. She opened her eyes and started to stroke it immediately. “So do you want to be my girlfriend?” I asked. “Yes” she replied as she bent over. She looked up at me and opened her little mouth. Her thin lips opened wide and tightly wrapped around my cock as she took it in her mouth. I couldn’t believe how warm and wet her little mouth was. Her lips felt so good as they slid over my cock head and down the shaft as she took about 3 inches of my cock into her mouth and sucked on it. I kept one hand on her ass and continued to play with it as I put my other hand on top of her head and pulled her hair as I motioned her to move her head up and down on it. “Mmm, suck it hard Jenny. Slide it in and mouth of your mouth and rub your tongue all over it. Take it in as deep as you can.” She did as I ordered. She would only pull it out to lick her lips and swallow. She held my cock firmly at the base and took it right back into her mouth… “Oh shit, fuck that feels good.” She would look up at me as if asking if she was doing a good job. I would make her choke on it just a little when ever she took it deep. Forcing her to take it deeper into her mouth slowly…

This had been going for about ten minutes now. I knew I had her now. She was an innocent, inexperienced girl and I loved it. I was going to turn Jenny into my own little fuck toy but I had to be really careful, take my time and be discrete. After all she was still a dumb looking geek and I was still embarrassed to be seen with her.

So I pulled out of her mouth. I told her I wanted to watch her kiss my cockhead and of course she did. She kissed it very gently and lovingly. Her lips felt so fucking good on my cock but I knew I had to stop so no one would catch us. I wanted to ruin this little geek properly and have my way with her just right. I pulled her up and kissed her gently a few times. She held and stroked my cock the entire time we made out. And of course I played with her gorgeous ass until the very last minute.

For the next few weeks we met at the laundry room and made out. I played with her ass and she sucked my cock, improving little by little as I coached her on how to do it. Her ass is what I really wanted so as long as I got to play with that I was happy. Of course she asked why we couldn’t hang out at school and why people couldn’t know that she was my girlfriend. I told her that we might get in trouble or her parents might find out she’s a little cock sucker so it was better if it was a secret. She bought my excuse and didn’t ask many questions after that.

I had her come to my apartment one day when my parents weren’t home. I told her she had to wear her short blue dress for me.

She showed up around 10 am. She was wearing the dress and as always, nothing else under. I told her I wanted her to sit on my kitchen table at the very edge and spread her legs for me.

She did as she was told. Her gorgeous legs were open wide; her dress was hiked up so her bare ass cheeks were on the table. I grabbed a chair and sat right in front of her. I moved my arms under her legs and wrapped them around her ass cheeks. I played with her dimples as I bent down and kissed the top of her pussy. Gently brushing my lips against the top of the slit of her pussy, by her clit. She leaned back and moaned as she eased herself down to her elbows. She wanted to watch me. I pulled her forward a bit, placing my head right between her legs and started to slide my tongue up an down between her pussy lips. I pushed my tongue deep in between them, rubbing it hard against her clit. Pressing it down as I moved my tongue up and down against it hard. She was moaning constantly now. She was breathing her, rubbing her small tits as she watched me. She was thrusting forward slowly. Pushing her pussy against my mouth… I took one of her pussy lips into my mouth and sucked on it nice and hard Making her moan loud as I pulled my head back and let it slide out of my mouth, only to shove my face back down against it and suck it right back into my mouth… I pushed my tongue between her pussy lips and slid it down towards her pussy hole. I started to force my tongue into her pussy nice and slow….she quickly reached down and grabbed me by the hair, half way wanting to pull me off as she murmured “stop” but never really saying it.

I continued to fuck her pussy with my tongue. Pushing it deeper and faster into her pussy. Sliding my tongue out only to tease her clit as she thrust against my face...”Mmm, do you like that Jenny? “I asked as I quickly massaged her clit with my tongue and watched her squirm. “Oh gosh, yeah I like it. It feels so good it’s making me feel like I’m going to faint” she said…

I moved my hands from her lower back and gripped her firmly by the waist. My arms still under her legs as I held her. I placed my mouth over her clit and started to caress her clit with my tongue. Rubbing and grinding my tongue down on it, making her go crazy. I wanted her to cum. I moved my tongue back and forth, using my lips to expose her clit as she squirmed and shook against my face. She gripped my hair and held my head in place, she was Cumming hard. I could taste her and smell her as she closed her eyes and moaned out “Oh god yes. Ooh shit it feels so good”

I knew for sure now that she was mine and if I did this right she would be my personal fuck toy.

davesmistress
08-18-2008, 02:05 PM
thanks for the addition

Luckymann
08-18-2008, 07:43 PM
Very nice Fantasyworld. I look forward to the next installment. I think you have a great story in the making.

ForceControl
08-22-2008, 12:03 PM
Very nice story.

hornycanadian
08-25-2008, 08:54 PM
very nice

Time
08-26-2008, 08:22 PM
would love more. Very nice

dr.bob
09-23-2008, 01:49 PM
a very hot story...thanks for posting

sugardad08
09-27-2008, 03:50 PM
very well done, and I am sure what will follow will be just as good, and more than likley much better, just not sure how

DarkStar23
09-27-2008, 07:25 PM
Great job! I hope to hear more.

buzzbomb
10-13-2008, 07:07 PM
I like this a lot. reminds me of a girl I know named Maria...loves the attention from boys. For her, sucking a cock is like shaking hands...

collegedude33
10-13-2008, 10:53 PM
well done...please add the next part

bubba420time
10-25-2008, 06:20 AM
can't wait to hear more about this little girl's transformation...

peajay2k
11-07-2008, 09:03 AM
mmm good n hot

fireyone
11-07-2008, 10:14 AM
very nice story!

dark-m
11-15-2008, 12:31 AM
dude continue!!

tiger19741
11-15-2008, 07:41 AM
very good story!

iduknow
11-15-2008, 09:58 AM
nice job

hotlvr
11-16-2008, 05:03 AM
Great story. I can not wait to read more.

the_mouse88
11-18-2008, 10:53 PM
well done, looking for more!

mffmnchr
10-03-2009, 11:51 PM
looking forwrd to more

Stonecutter
10-04-2009, 11:59 AM
very very very good story, I really hope you do a second part

donaldt69
10-04-2009, 01:50 PM
Excellent story. Very well written

ironeagle2
10-04-2009, 04:52 PM
grreat

frankjohnmoore
10-05-2009, 12:58 AM
very well done, hope there is more to cum,

vader
10-05-2009, 11:20 PM
very good story

vectra1707
10-06-2009, 05:38 AM
great story cant wait for part 2

zedro
10-13-2009, 12:01 PM
super

upallnight
11-28-2009, 09:26 AM
Awesome story

rayros
11-28-2009, 12:37 PM
Loved it! We're waiting for the rest...

SexOnFire
12-17-2009, 07:06 AM
great job

jwxx5
12-17-2009, 08:55 AM
very good story and writing.

corey_cum
12-18-2009, 04:33 PM
excelent!

dat_punk
03-31-2010, 11:18 PM
good story

killy10
05-23-2010, 01:28 PM
really nice story

dispatch12
05-23-2010, 03:04 PM
great job with this story!!

NayaR
05-26-2010, 08:01 AM
muy caliente

2moley
05-26-2010, 02:20 PM
nice story

robertjames
05-29-2010, 06:02 AM
cool

ratking
06-15-2010, 08:53 PM
Very nice story

robs8705
06-20-2010, 08:06 AM
nice

Don't_Panic
06-24-2010, 02:46 PM
Very good start to a story

BlackRose
07-08-2010, 06:41 AM
good story

BROCK SAMSON
07-19-2010, 04:16 PM
Great story! Wish there was more!!

Nerdzstories
08-22-2010, 06:43 AM
great! keep it coming

astoipip
09-01-2010, 09:03 AM
amazing!

hazel-eyed boy
09-03-2010, 02:26 PM
Don't think I've ever asked someone to me my girlfriend during sex before. Has that worked for you in real life?

terryrayc
09-05-2010, 12:39 PM
very nice

loobinator69
03-31-2012, 07:43 PM
great story, i wish there was a part 2 though

GhostRider
04-21-2012, 04:00 PM
Cant wait for next part!

vaguy82
04-22-2012, 02:23 PM
great story. would love to read more.