PDA

View Full Version : worthtless suckslut gets devoured face first

bobbleboo
08-21-2008, 12:24 AM
it had been a long day for her, she had already sucked a man off on the back of the bus, another under a resturaunt table,another on the sidewalk and 3 others in a mall bathroom. by now she was walking down the street and saw 4 men on the corner. their tight pants caught her eye immiedietly. she was instnatly turned on when she saw how those jeans hugged their huge balls and exposed their large cocks. one in particular was massive. his cock bulged through the fabric, so large it had to be curled up to fit, and his giant oversized balls looked as if they were gonna rip out any second. she thought it was the hottest looking thing ever. every detail was exposed and when she saw those huge nuts she couldnt stop herself from pathetically begging them to let her suck them off.

within minutes she was sucking all four of them in the alleyway. she loved cum more than anything and loved degrading herself by sucking men off in public. she loved being such a worthless suckslut. she sucked, slurped and slobbered with intense passion. her slurps and moans becoming louder. her huge plump lips caressing their soft ball sacks before taking them into her mouth. her shirt was so low cut and too small so her huge tits fell out from her moving back and forth so fast while she sucked. they bounced up and down, cum and saliva dropping onto them.

after she sucked and swallowed the first three she took on the one with the enormous package, she saved him for last. he had not only a huge cock but abnormally large sized balls. they were absolutely huge and it turned her on so much despite how odd it was. she sucked and slobbered on those huge nuts and saliva was all over the place and her plump pussy had swollen up so much it was actually bulging through her skin tight pants. soaking them to the point that her pussy juice was dripping onto the ground.

she was so turned on and so focused on working this huge dick she didn't even noticed the other three men walk off snickering. the man pinned her against the wall and began to fuck her throat violently, wrapping his whole torso around her head. he somehow managed to shove all 13 inches down her throat and every thrust knocked her head against the wall. she loved every degrading second of it so of course she didnt resist. she just took it like the pathetic suckslut that she was.

when the man finally came it was like a never ending flow. she kept guzzling and it just wouldn't stop. she was cumming herself at this point, so overwhelmed by the amount of thick creamy cum she was gulping down. her moans were loud though muffled and it caused cum to spray from he sides of her mouth. still the cum didn't stop. she kept guzzling and guzzling hugerly til her soft belly bulged out from being so full of thick creamy cum. she looked almost pregnant. her round swollen cum filled pot belly stretched out her shirt and bulged out over her belt buckle. she rubbed and caressed it, she could feel the warmth of all the creamy cum that filled it. she could not believe how hot this was. yet didnt question how he could cum this much, she had drank almost a gallon of his warm cum at this point, she was trembling from being so turned on. it had only been a dream of hers to drink this much cum. he had forced her off his cock and cum sprayed everywhere but finally ceased. she still wanted more and started eagerly slurping the leftover cum off her hands, off the wall, and even off the pavement. she felt so hot and degraded lapping up cum so eagerly off the ground like that. she felt so hot slurping it up that she was shaking.

while she was licking the last glob of cum from the pavement she noticed a dark shadow over her and a strange sound. she looked up in horror to see his cock growing into some sort of horrible monster. it looked like a giant worm with a heaving drooling hole for a mouth. she crept back, too frightened to speak. she just sat there trembling with her mouth open. ropes of cum still dangling from it. her giant plump quivering lips still glossed in thick semen. the worms mouth gaped and stretched and her eyes widened and welled up with tears for she knew what was about to happen to her. she knew this is what she got for being such a shameless cum guzzling suck slut. the mouth closed and the creature inched towards her face. a tentacle emerged and it began to rub her plump wet pussy then it violently sucked on it through her pants. she didnt resist for she was too frightened and like the slut she was let it pull and suck. at this point her enormous lower lip was shaking so much it was flinging cum off it.

the mouth widened again quickly and before she could even react it engulfed her face. it hadn't taken her whole head just yet, but just the front of her face, masking her cum covered facial features. when it suctioned to her face her body instantly went limp and motionless for the absortion began immiedetely. the man enjoyed this sight, with her face smothered having the life sucked out of it she was no longer a personality, just a limp and still body with a belly full of cum. the worm calmly sucked on the front of her face for a moment as her body hung there in a seemingly lifeless fashion. then it slowly took in in her whole head. then it paced up and began gulp down her limp form inch by inch. her lower half hung out, her beautiful round bubbely ass up in the air. but the upper half seemed to be disappearing inside the monsters body, the bulge in its skin would dwindle about two feet in as if her voluptuous body was being absorbed instantly.

soon there was nothing left of the poor worthless young girl and the worm slowly reverted back to its original shape. then man calmly left the alleyway as if nothing had happened. the horrific end of this cum loving big lipped young suck slut would of have been tragic if she had been good for anything besides giving head

davesmistress
08-21-2008, 07:36 PM
Thanks for the addition....interesting and different for sure

bobbleboo
08-21-2008, 11:18 PM
yeah i know it probably seems odd but i think its pretty hot but its also supposed to be kind of rediculous

sweeny420
01-21-2009, 06:10 PM
very different

Lazerous
01-21-2009, 06:33 PM
this is new....

lament
02-07-2009, 12:12 PM
very...different

Scorpio8
05-17-2009, 07:28 PM
There's a moral here somewhere, if you're a cumslut who
enjoys the eating you're going to get eaten yourself.

I don't know that I'd go so far as to have them ground
up to mush or be fodder for a monsters belly.

The death angle isn't really my thing but I like the
creative nature of stories that dare to go out there and
maybe even over the edge at times.

Excuse me while I grab a toothpick. :wink_2:

bobbleboo
05-17-2009, 07:46 PM
yeah this ones old. i dont like it too much actually its kinda dull. i pretty much reworked this idea a few times til i was satisfied with it.

i enjoy the other variations way more

wulantowag
05-17-2009, 07:54 PM
Definitely different and this what makes it hot

bobbleboo
05-17-2009, 07:58 PM
Definitely different and this what makes it hot

read the other 2 versions, theyre much hotter!

Derf41
05-28-2009, 09:39 AM
too fucking gross!!!!

randy66
07-03-2009, 12:22 PM
strange, very strange