PDA

View Full Version : Mom?

orchidspray
08-24-2008, 06:43 AM
This is a father/son story with a twist, hope you lick, er I mean like it.

It was a day like any other, or so it seemed. Little did I know that I’d be soon discovering something that would turn my world upside down; but before I share that with you allow me to explain who I am and how this all came to be.

My name is Andrew; I’m 15 years old and live with my Mom. I’ve never met my Dad; in fact I don’t know a thing about him. Any time I’ve asked Mom about him all I ever get is an evasive reply so I pretty much stopped asking a long time ago. I think you can say I’m not bad looking; at least I’d like to think that way. I stand at just a shade under 6 feet tall, I’m pretty slim, and I have a pretty respectable 7 inch cock.

My Mom’s name is Bobbi and I have to admit that she’s pretty hot for a Mom. I’ve always thought so and probably always will. She’s pretty tall for a woman, she stands at 6’1”, she’s got a slender body, nice big boobs, and she has the prettiest face you ever laid eyes on. I have spent a great deal of time checking mom out, though I never really dreamed anything would actually happen between us.

Mom and I spend a great deal of time together if not by choice then by necessity. We live out in the middle of nowhere in Arizona. We moved here when I was still pretty young because Mom had grown tired of the hustle and bustle of city life. There was a night when she was mugged while walking home and we moved out here shortly after. She’s some kind of internet wiz and works out of her home office and I get home schooled so I guess you can see that I’m not exaggerating how much time we spend together.

Now I’ve already admitted to you that I check my Mom. Perhaps I should expand on that and just admit I try and spy on her if I get the chance. I’ve often times tried peeking through the proverbial keyhole so to speak. I gotten lucky a few times and have seen her nice big boobies. Somewhere along the line she’s had implants but they sure look nice.

I’ve often wondered if Mom has noticed how much I try and peep. If she has she’s never made a real effort to prevent it. There have been times that I’ve thought that maybe she does show a bit more skin than some moms would just because there’s nobody else around but me to appreciate it. I mean most woman do like o be admired don’t they? As for me, I don’t care if it is my Mom. For one thing she’s hot as hell and for another I have no other girls to be gawking at.

There was an evening not long ago when I learned a secret about Mom. It is a secret she’s kept hidden from me all of my life. A deep dark secret that now only I know. One she never intended for me to find out.

I had gotten out of bed late at night to use the bathroom when I noticed there was a light on in Mom’s bedroom. The door was just slightly ajar and I thought that if I crept up to the door quietly I could steal a peek at Mom. Silent as a mouse I reached her door and ever so slowly pushed it open just a couple of inches so I could look. I received the shock of my life when I saw what Mom was doing.

Mom was lying on her bed naked and was masturbating. An awesome sight to behold for sure but the thing is Mom wasn’t fingering her pussy. Mom couldn’t have been because Mom doesn’t have one. Mom was lying there stroking her cock. My Mom isn’t my Mom at all, My Mom has a cock.

I burst into her room without thinking; I just needed to know what the hell the deal was. “What the hell Mom? How can you be my Mom when you have a freaking cock?” Obviously I shocked her and she jumped from the bed and ran into her bathroom. I felt angry and betrayed at that moment. I stormed out of her room yelling “Just what the fuck is going on here? I have a right to know!”

I was so angry and confused that I didn’t try and go back to bed. Instead I went into the living room and turned on the TV and watched some infomercial I couldn’t have cared less about. After about a half an hour Mom came into the room and asked if we could talk.

I told her we damned well needed to so she sat down with me. I told her I wanted the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, no more lies!

“In reality I’m your father, Robert is my real name. Obviously I’m a transvestite but I’ve just never had the nerve to actually go through with the surgery and complete the deal.” She told me. “I’ve been living as a woman since shortly after you were born. Your mother left us and the truth is I haven’t heard from her since. I have no idea where she is or if she’s even still alive. She had a big drug problem so my guess is that she isn’t.”

So the reality sunk in. “So you’re really my Dad is what you’re saying?” I asked. When he told me yes, I was at least relieved to know that I hadn’t been the victim of a kidnapping or anything. “Why hadn’t you ever told me the truth?”

“I was afraid to Andy; I just never wanted you to think less of me.” She told me while tears filled her eyes. “I was able to pass to rest of the world so I never really figured you’d find out. In my mind I am a woman. I live as one and that’s just how it is.”

“Well I’m sorry I flew off the handle and yelled at you Mom, I was just so confused and shocked.” I apologized. “I never dreamt you weren’t entirely female, not for a second.”

“Ok, were finally being honest here so I expect the same from you, what were you doing at my door in the first place?” she asked and I realized I was busted. “Don’t lie to me, were you peeking at me?”

“Ok, yes I admit it, I was trying to sneak a look, I’m sorry, I won’t ever do it again.” I couldn’t think of anything else to say. I wasn’t all that sure how angry that was going to make her.

“Well I probably don’t need to tell you that you were wrong for doing that just as I’ve been wrong to hide my secret from you. I think we should both just forgive the other right now and agree to start fresh, don’t you?” at least she wasn’t all pissed off with me so I agreed to her proposal.

I feel that Mom and I grew closer after that night. I didn’t care about the sex change thing; she was and always will be Mom to me. I think that for her it was a relief to no longer live a lie. She seemed more relaxed than ever and I couldn’t help but notice there was now a tell tale bulge whenever she wore a bathing suit or her exercise outfits. I pretty much figured out that she saw no reason to tuck any more, and I would have to think that couldn’t have been very comfortable.

One thing I discovered about myself after that was I didn’t give a shit if she had a dick or not. I still loved looking at her boobs and would check them out any chance I got. For that matter I still liked to watch her ass shake as well.

One day that I knew she was working out in the exercise room I wandered in to chat with her as I often do. I have always loved watching her magnificent body in those tight workout clothes that she wears. After staring at her for awhile I realized it wasn’t her boobs or her butt I was staring at; it was the big bulge in between her legs. I thought to myself “My God she’s got a cock and I’m staring at it!” and the thing is that I realized I was just as hot for her as I’ve ever been. What I didn’t realize at the time was that Mom was well aware I was still peeking at her.

“Are you going to stand there staring at my body or are you going to be a sweetie and go get me a bottle of water?” Mom’s words snapped me back to reality. I stammered something about not staring and went to fetch the water for her. When I brought it to her she thanked me then asked if I wanted to go for a swim after she was through. I told her I’d meet her at the pool and excused myself; I was still embarrassed she’d noticed me ogling her again.

I had changed into my swimming trunks and dove into the pool to cool off when I saw Mom coming out of the house. She was wearing the skimpiest bikini I’ve ever seen her wear. It barley contained her big tits and the bottoms were so small and tight it looked like her package could pop out at any second. I couldn’t help but stare at her, anybody would have, she really looked hot.

Mom didn’t dive into the pool. Instead she took a seat on a lounger and proceeded to sun herself. Damn she looked hot in that little bikini. I couldn’t resist getting out of the pool and sitting beside her so I could check her out more closely. I take it that I was a little too obvious because Mom said to me “I see you like my new bikini.”

I tried hem hawing around by saying I was just ready to get out of the water but Mom was on to me. “Don’t you think I can tell when I’m being ogled?” she asked. “I actually take it as a compliment, a young guy like you checking out an old bird like me. It gives the old ego a boost.”

“Mom your not old at all, and I’m sorry I keep checking you out but it’s hard not to, you are hot.” I told her honestly. I noticed that while we were talking her nipples had stiffened and the bulge in her bottoms had grown much bigger. It looked like her cock was ready to bust through the thin material at any moment.

She patted me on the arm then quickly got up and dove into the pool. Instead of joining her I sat and watched her swim around for about five minutes and then she got out of the pool. What a sight it was to see. Her bikini was completely transparent when it was wet. I could clearly see both her nipples and her ample cock right through the suit. I felt my cock stir the moment I saw this.

When Mom sat back down and saw how I was staring at her body she simply said “Oh my goodness, I didn’t thin this suit would be see through when I bought it.” but she made no effort to cover up. I was getting such a hardon I had to dive into the water to hide it.

When I came out of the water I noticed that Mom was still hard but her suit was drying up so it was getting hard to see through it. But that didn’t stop me from looking however. I quickly became hard once again as I stared at Mom but I didn’t feel the need to hide it any longer. It was becoming blatantly obvious that I was checking her out and she knew it.

Mom even rose up from her lounger, walked to the edge of the pool, and splashed water all over her body making her bikini transparent once again. She then sat back down beside me and gave me a big smile. Once she’d done that I quit even trying to pretend I wasn’t looking at her.

Mom’s cock had gotten so hard that it was now poking out from the hem of her bikini bottom. It looked so sexy that I couldn’t take my eyes off of it. it was long and thick and delicious looking. As I stared at it Mom reached down and cupped her balls and I heard her say “Do you like it? It’s ok if you do; Mommy is feeling real naughty right now.”

I looked her in the eyes and she was smiling at me. “I think you are so hot Mom.” When I said this she started to slide her bottoms off letting her gorgeous 8 inch cock spring to life.

“You make Mommy so hot the way you look at me. I’d really love to see how much I turn you on. Will you show me how much I turn you on? Will you show mommy your cock?” she said to me lustfully.

I stood up and pushed down my trunks and my seven inch cock bobbled before her. Mom sat upright and undid the bra and slid it off of her shoulders. “Are you sure you want to do this?” she asked me before going any further. “Once we cross this line there’s no turning back.”

I looked her square in the eye and said “I’ve wanted this for a long time Mom.”

“So have I Baby, so have I. The way you’ve peeked and spied on me has always driven me crazy and when you didn’t stop after learning the truth about me, well I just can’t fight it any more.” She said as her hand reached out for my swollen cock.

As she pulled me close she flicked her tongue out and licked the head of my cock. That sent chills up and down my spine and my knees nearly buckled from beneath me. I reached down to play with her nipples as her mouth enveloped my cock.

I tried holding back but I just couldn’t. Within a couple of minutes I exploded into Mom’s mouth and she never wavered. She swallowed every drop of cream that I spewed. As my orgasm subsided she released my cock from her mouth and looked me in the eye and said “You have the most delicious cock I’ve ever tasted.”

I bent down and kissed Mom on the mouth tasting my own cum as I did so. As our tongues intertwined I reached down and grasped her hard cock. I kissed my way down her body until I was kneeling before her beautiful long hard cock. as I flicked my tongue out and gave it a lick she groaned intensely

“Oh God Andrew, that feels so good! Please suck my cock! Please suck Mommy’s dick!” she begged just as I took her into my mouth. She tasted so good that I knew I’d be sucking this cock many many times in the future. I sucked and licked and did everything I knew I’d want done to my own cock.

Somehow Mom lasted for what seemed like a long time. But eventually she could stand it no longer and warned me she was going to cum. I didn’t care; in fact I wanted her to do it in my mouth. I could feel every spurt as she ejaculated and I absolutely loved the taste. She just groaned “Oh fucking God, Oh fucking God!” with each spurt and I knew I had satisfied her.

As her cock softened in my mouth I released it and looked her in the eyes. She smiled at me and kissed me and I shared her seed with her. She broke off the kiss and looked at me lovingly and said “I want you to fuck me, would you like to fuck Mommy?”

I didn’t need to be asked twice. My cock was already hard and ready. She got onto her knees and I slipped behind her. Using my own spit and her cum as lubricant I prepped her ass and slowly slid my hard cock into her incredibly tight little hole.

“Oh yes fuck Mommy! Don’t be gentle, fuck the hell out of me!” she begged and I quickly complied. I pounded her man pussy with zest as she begged for more. I seemed that no matter how hard I pumped she wanted it even harder.

Having already cum once I lasted much longer this time and was able to give her the fucking she so badly needed. I slapped her ass I pumped in and out of her. As I was getting close I reached around her and pumped her hard cock and as my own began to pump my seed inside of her I felt hers swell up in my hand and could feel her warm gooey liquid running down my hand.

I collapsed on top of her as our orgasms subsided. As my cock slipped from her ass she turned to me and said “I love you Honey, if you want me I’m yours.” I didn’t have to think that over. I just simply kissed her on the mouth and we sealed our bond for good.

larrykay63
08-24-2008, 08:24 AM
what an awesome concept.very erotic.

Wanting More
08-24-2008, 03:31 PM
As usual, another very sexy story!

:lips

flubber
08-28-2008, 12:05 PM
As per usual a very well crafted well thought out story. I really enjoyed that and really hope that there are more to come.

Scorpio8
08-28-2008, 02:20 PM
I sure overlooked this one and wish that I'd gotten to it sooner.

This was quite a tale and that was a very cool twist with Mom.

I really get into the raw edge that these take when it comes
to the sexuality of the characters.

There's no beating around the bush to it, it's what's more
the natural part of things when caught up in the heat of passion.

As the human animal when that lusty side takes the edge within
us it's not time to mince words or stand on formalities.

We simply need to go for it and let it all cum spilling out in
the physical sense as well as the mental and emotional.

A Hell of a hot read on this one!!! :icon001:

budman
01-17-2009, 02:47 PM
what a great story

skydiver12500
01-18-2009, 05:42 PM
A very interesting twist on the mom and son story line. Good imagination. Thank you.

ColaPop
01-20-2009, 05:16 PM
Good story. Love the twist.

Could have been a little longer and Robert would be a transsexual not a transvestite. But other then the story was really enjoyable, imaginative and came off as love,lust or a little bit of both knows no boundaries.

Well done.

:05:

Tom Jones
02-11-2009, 02:00 PM
Kinky, nice twist. Thanks.

loobeloo
02-11-2009, 07:27 PM
Great twist to an awesome story well done

Ricey
02-24-2009, 11:21 AM
excellent story, thank you

ilguy_77
04-09-2009, 05:07 AM
wonderful story.

mytil
05-03-2009, 11:38 AM
very hot story, thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sxychica
05-23-2009, 10:12 PM
thank you for this story, orchid! it had me dripping more than I ever have before. :D hope to see more to this!

tinainlawrence
08-21-2009, 08:32 PM
Well I have to say that's that first time I've ever read the words, "please suck mommy's cock". :) Loved it.

carrington
08-22-2009, 10:29 PM
Great, thanks for sharing!

zepplin
10-23-2009, 05:14 PM
hot, thanks for sharing

reo46725
12-24-2009, 06:40 PM
I licked it! I licked it!

buzzbuzz
03-01-2010, 09:10 PM
Loved it <3

Kingpin420
05-25-2010, 12:37 AM
wow amazing story

NayaR
05-26-2010, 11:25 AM
that is a great twist keep writing

kenbkk
05-30-2010, 07:11 AM
it is nice story thx

missingrandy
06-13-2010, 08:58 PM
amazin

mm1
06-25-2010, 10:54 PM
awesome story

DH621
06-27-2010, 02:08 PM
Interesting story, very good job!

Steve309
07-08-2010, 07:44 PM
Nice twist.. great story

ravens
11-30-2010, 11:55 AM
woww

japples
12-05-2010, 01:00 PM
pretty big twist

meow=3
02-15-2011, 01:27 PM
how sexy =)

yates71
05-12-2011, 08:10 AM
liked the twist of the story thought it was well written.

mumslover69
06-07-2011, 05:31 AM
Well that was different :)

Pantyluver1009
10-25-2017, 04:07 AM
Damn it man !!!! That was kinky as ever. Loved it..