PDA

View Full Version : (bumluvr) Sleepy Mother In Law

apan1976
08-26-2008, 02:17 PM
ADMIN EDIT - WRITTEN BY:- bumluvr

My wife (Huma) and I were visiting my divorced mother-in-law (Farzana) last month when she asked me to fix her computer. Being a nice guy that I am, I agreed and she said she would make it worthwhile for me. Man, did she ever! The next night she made this great dinner for the three of us. My wife and Farzana went to bed early and I went to install the new modem that she wanted on her computer. It took a long time because it was an old computer and there were lots of problems. I finally got it working so I went on the net and it seemed to be working just fine.

I turned off the computer and was heading upstairs when I walked by her room. The door was opened, and even though it was dark inside I could still see Farzana was sleeping on her side with her blanket kicked off the bed. I tiptoed in and was going to put the blanket back on her when I noticed her nightgown was hiked all the way up above her tiny waist. She has a great body for a 45 years old woman. She is about 5'5", 135 lbs, grayish hair and brown eyes. Her gaand is round and tight. Her legs were nicely shaped and long. The sight of her beautiful gaand has caused my heart beating a little faster and a stir in my Lund. I tiptoed to the side of her bed, not knowing what I would do.

I guess I just want to have a closer look of her fine bare gaand. I leaned closer and took a deep breath of her phuddyy and gaand. The smell gave me a boner instantaneously. I whispered in her ears to try to wake her up but there was no response. I shook her shoulders but she continued in her deep sleep. I still don't know what gave me the courage but I stuck my wet tongue out and licked from her phuddy all the way to her tiny ass hole. She moaned softly and rolled onto her back, exposing her clean- phuddy with her legs spread open. By now I was thinking with my lund and not my brain, I got bolder and started kissing her inner thigh. I used my middle finger to search for her clit and started rubbing gently. This made her moaned a little more and I could tell she was enjoying the attention because her phuddy lips were getting wet.

Her beautiful face under the moonlight was so sexy and fuckable that I kissed her softly on the lips. I forced my tongue into her mouth and she dreamily darted hers into mine. I wondered if she was having a wet dream as she snaked her wet tongue in my mouth. Feeling bolder, I took my shorts off and climbed onto the bed. I stroked my lund to its full length, then gently lifting Farzana's legs on my shoulder, I slid my pulsating lund up and down the full length of her wet, swollen slit. My fingers continued the assault on her clit, which has now grown very hard.

The feeling of the head parting her puffy cunt lips was pure heaven but the heat of her sex was too much to handle. So without any warning I thrust my 8-inch lund into her well lubed vagina to the hilt. I felt the tip of my lund hitting her cervix and my balls slapped against her virgin gaand. The sensation of splitting her tight, velvety cunt muscles almost made me cum after one plunge. Finally, she was wakened by the sudden intrusion to her private sanctuary and woke up. Seeing and having my lund in my mother-in-law's phuddy was too overwhelming for both her and I. "Oh God! What are you doing? Oh my god, please, you can't! We can't do this! You are married to my daughter! Oh god, oh!" Her voice was shaky, lustful but yet filled with uncertainty. With every ounce of concentration, I pleaded, "Please Farzana, you are so beautiful, I just need to make love to you so bad!" "But this is not right, we can't do this," she said softly, not wanting to wake up her daughter.

However, I was totally immersed in my love making to my gorgeous mother-in-law. I pleaded with her again, "Oh Farzana, you are so fucking hot! Oh god, I need to! Please mom, let me make love to you!" My hands took hold her waist and now I was giving it to her. All the while Farzana kept saying, "We can't do this! Is is not right! I am your mother-in-law Oh please Oh!" She kept moaning but she didn't say anything to stop me from fucking her hard and fast. In stead, her hands have now wondered to my gaand and pulled me towards her in sync with every thrust. She was also using her muscles in her vagina to massage the entire shaft of my manhood. Her juice was oozing out of her phuddy even though my Mota lund had filled up her cunt.

Finally, she told me softly, "siraf aaj aik dafa karo iske baad kabhi nahim Just this once, OK? It feels so good. I thought, this beautiful woman hasn't have a lund in her for the past 5 years! So I assured her as I fucked her phuddy, "I am going to make you feel so good, Farzana, I promised I'll take it slow." Not wanting to ignore anything, my hands crawled up from her tiny waist to her firm 42D tits as I fuck her on the same bed they did. Her firm breasts were melting in my skillful hands and her nipples got hard within seconds as I circled them ever so lightly with my fingers. Her protests have stopped and the only thing I could hear now was her moans.

With every stroke, I made sure I pulled all the way out, then shoved it back in as fast and as hard as I could. I felt the tip of my penis pounding on the entrance of her cervix.I reached down with my hands and started playing with her gaand. With her phuddy juice running down the crack of her gaand, I circled her shaved anus with my finger for a while. She was getting nervous as her breathing became louder. Her look told me that she wondered what I would do with that finger down there. She gasped as I saw her eyes became wide opened when I pushed my finger up her virgin gaand hole. It went in without a hitch., and with plenty of fuck juice, I was not surprised how easy it was when I jammed a second finger up Farzana's colon. Now having both holes jammed I picked up the pace and I could feel her cunt muscles twitching with my fingers through the thin wall between her phuddy and her rectum.

"Oh Farzana, main tumharir gaand marna chahta hun and I pulled out my fat Lund and placed it just outside the gaand. She took a deep breathe I started following her instruction of licking her gaand. I slowly eased the head of my lund into her virgin gaand. It entered without any problem since it was well lubed and prepared by my fingers. As soon as my lund’s popped in her gaand muscles relax , the rest of the lund slid in nicely. When I looked down between our hips, our eyes saw my entire 8" lund was now completely buried inside Farzana's gaand. My balls were right against her bare gaand skin and my pubic hair now tickling her still dripping wet phuddy. Holding my lund inside her for about a minute, she prepared herself physically and mentally for gaand-fucking she was going to receive. Her eyes begged me to fuck her gaand, please do it NOW!"

With that encouragement, I pulled out my pecker and started to fuck her gaand furiously, forgetting her request for a slow initiation. Her hands were now caressing my chest and pinching my nipples between her fingers. I lowered my mouth to hers and we kissed passionately as I rammed her gaand. Our tongues were dancing inside our mouths as I held her hands together above her head. I took complete control of my mother-in-law. I only let go of her mouth when her breathing was getting too heavy. On the other hand, main apni mother-in-law ki gaand mar raha hun, made me shot all my manni inside her gaand after a few heavenly minutes.

But I could feel the end is approaching fast when my balls were tightening up. She must have felt that when she whispered in my ears, I kissed her deeply on the mouth again. My pace has now picked up even more and her bed is now making that familiar squeaky sound. We broke out kiss and I told her, "I love you Farzana." She replied with a smile, With that, numerous loads of hot manni came squirting out of my lund inside her tight gaand. Even with such a tight fit, some managed to leak out.

After a while, she looked at me and said with a grin on her face, "I think I need a major computer overhaul, do you think you can come over more often?"

davesmistress
08-26-2008, 08:47 PM
Thanks for the addition

littlestormy
10-15-2008, 12:38 PM
she made if very worthwhile.does she need a poolboy

treena
10-25-2008, 02:23 PM
Great story

Lazerous
11-29-2008, 07:08 PM
thanks for the story!

April
01-18-2014, 03:27 AM
Edited to add Author Details - please remember to post the Authors name with their stories.