PDA

View Full Version : Daughter's Friend, Part 3

mkirros
08-31-2008, 09:49 AM
Here's Part 3, I recently posted Parts 1 and 2 in a single post.
Part 3

Kelly did spend the weekend, and it was pretty interesting. One of these days maybe I'll feel like putting down all of the things that went on, but at the time it was pretty much a blur. I hustled Kelly back home on Sunday night so I could get ready for the coming week, with Mary and Tamara back, and with having to face Diana at work.

The Diana issue turned out to be a problem. She wasn't doing anything unusual. In fact, everything seemed to be exactly the way it should be. We talked about our problem spouses at lunch, worked together on things when it was necessary, and that was it. Except that for me that wasn't it. I couldn't forget how I'd felt when we'd accidentally touched while working on Friday, or the way she smelled. I kept looking for clues as to whether anything that happened had a similar affect on Diana, but there weren't any clues. And I wanted there to be.

Then, on Thursday as I was getting ready to leave, Diana stopped by my desk and said, "Hey, are you going to the party tomorrow night?" The office has a couple of parties a year, in the Summer and during the holidays. It was time for the Summer party, and I hadn't really even thought about it.

"I don't know, haven't really decided. With Mary the way she is I wouldn't want to bring her along."

"Yeah, that wouldn't be a good place for Chris, either. I was thinking about going alone, just to get out of the house and away from him for a while."

"I will if you will." I'm still not sure why I said that, but once it was out I couldn't take it back.

What really surprised me was when Diana smiled and said, "OK, see you there," as she headed out.

The office was fairly deserted Friday afternoon. The staff who were involved in putting on the party were setting up the site, and quite a few other people had taken the afternoon off to get ready. Diana stopped by my desk about 3:00 and said, "You still planning to go tonight?"

"Yep, I'll be there. You?" I was afraid maybe she'd decided not to go.

"Oh yeah. I'm heading out now so I can get a little rest before hand. See you tonight!"

The company had rented the banquet room of one of the better restaurants in town for the party. Dressing up wasn't required, which was fine by me. I wore my good black cowboy boots, nice jeans, and a white shirt. I got there early; the longer I was out of the house and away from my boozing wife, the better. I was relaxing with a beer when I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"I should have known you'd wear the cowboy boots," Diana said with a giggle.

I turned around, and barely recognized the woman standing in front of me. She hadn't had a makeover, or anything like that. The face hadn't changed a bit. But her hair was no longer blond, it was a deep chestnut, and for some reason it made her look mysterious, and much sexier than she had as a blond. Shea was also wearing a dress, something she almost never did. It was nothing fancy, just a cream-colored Summer sun dress, but it was perfect. The color accented her complexion. The front scooped down just enough to reveal the tops of her breasts. The dressed hugged the curve of her belly just right. I stood speechless.

"Don't you like it?" Diana sounded crushed.

"Oh yeah, I like it!" I was maybe a little too enthusiastic. "I just wasn't expecting it. Is that more like your natural hair color?"

"Yeah, it's pretty close."

"Well you look great with that color. You might want to keep it that way. Need a drink?"

I slipped my arm through Diana's and took her off to get a glass of wine.

After about an hour of eating, drinking, and visiting, Diana said, "Let's go outside for a while." I figured she wanted to have a cigarette, which would be fine with me. We walked out onto the enclosed patio off one end of the banquet room. Instead of pulling out a pack of smokes, Diana stood next to me and laid her head on my shoulder. I slipped my arm around her shoulders, and she sighed, then shifted slightly so her back was to me and she was leaning back against me. I wrapped both arms around her, resting my hands on the curve of her belly, and felt her press her ass hack against me.

After a minute or so, Diana turned to face me. Our eyes met, then our lips. As our tongues danced, Diana's hand went to the zipper of my jeans, opening it, reaching inside to stroke my cock. I pulled up the front of her skirt, pushed aside her panties, and ran a finger up inside her pussy. By now my cock was hard. Diana maneuvered it out through the zipper of my jeans, pulled me toward her, and said, "Come here. Now."

I pulled my finger out of her and let her replace it with dick. She guided me in, and I entered her with a single hard push. Diana gasped, then let out a long, contended sigh. She wrapped her arms around my neck, her legs around my hips, and I was holding her off the ground. I began fucking her with long, slow strokes, hearing a mixture of moans and gasps.

After a few minutes, Diana groaned, "Oh, god. Unh...Unh...Unh..." Her arms and legs clenched, pulling me tighter against her, and I felt her pussy tighten around my cock. She gasped a couple of times, holding me tightly inside her, then relaxed, looked at me with a huge smile, and whispered, "Come in me."

I began stroking into her again and it was only seconds before I felt my balls tighten and I shot my cum into Diana's pussy while she purred softly in my ear. I relaxed. Diana let herself back down to a standing position. I looked around furtively to make sure we hadn't gathered an audience. Then we walked back to inside, holding hands until we reached the door. We couldn't let anyone see us holding hands; after all, we were both married.

My sex life certainly seemed to have picked up the past few weeks, but I couldn't shake the feeling that everything else had decided to leap into a very fast-moving handbasket.

It didn't help much when I got home a couple of hours later and found Tamara and Kelly sitting on the couch watching TV together.

"Hi, dad, how was the party?"

"Hi, Michael."

"Hey girls. The party was pretty good. What's going on?"

Tamara answered. "Kelly's mother is out of town for the weekend, and she didn't want to stay home alone. Mom said it was OK for her to stay here."

"Sure. I'm going to sack out. Getting too old for a party after a full day of work." I tried to sound nonchalant, but I'm not sure I made it.

"We'll try not to make too much noise, Michael." Kelly had a wry smile on her face, and I couldn't tell if she was being sarcastic or not.

In the bedroom I found that Mary wasn't there. Probably in Tamara's room again. As her drinking had gotten worse lately, she'd taken to sleeping in Tamara's room. I don't know if it was to get away from me, or if her mind and memory were even shakier than I thought. Those nights, Tamara wound up sleeping on the couch. Tonight I was just as happy that Mary wasn't in our bed.

I was asleep as soon as I hit the bed. I really was worn out, although I hadn't told the girls the whole reason, of course.

I woke up thirsty, glanced at the clock. 1:30. I decided to go out and get a bottle of water from the refrigerator. As I opened the bedroom door, which led to the living room, as saw something that stopped me dead.

My daughter Tamara was on her back on the floor, naked, her legs spread, with Kelly's face buried in her pussy. I couldn't see exactly what Kelly was doing, her head was in the way, but I could see that Tamara was enjoying it. She was breathing heavily, and moaning softly, biting her lower lip to keep from making too much noise. Her fingers were twined in Kelly's hair, holding Kelly's face against her.

It was the first time I'd seen my daughter naked since she was a baby, and I couldn't look away. She was a smaller girl than Kelly. Small breasts, slim waist, hips just beginning to widen.

I've never been one of those guys who lusts after his teenage daughter. In fact, I've always thought they're sick puppies who should be locked up to protect the rest of the world. Now, though, as I watched my daughter having sex with another 16-year-old girl, my dick was hard and I couldn't look away. I wanted to run into the living room and shove my cock into Kelly's pussy, or her ass. Even more, I realized shamefully, I wanted to put my cock into Tamara's mouth and have her suck me while she was being eaten? What was the most exciting part for me? That one of the girls was my daughter? That the other was my part-time lover? Just the fact that I was watching two girls? I didn't know, and I didn't care. I freed my cock from my pajamas and started stroking it as I watched. I had just enough of a mind left to make sure I didn't make any noise and let the girls know I was there.

It didn't long for Tamara's moans to intensify. Her hips bucked out against Kelly's mouth, and I saw her body start to shake.

"God, yes! Mmmm! Unh unh unh unh! Oooohhhh!" Watching my daughter have an orgasm was all it took for me. My cock and balls twitched, and my cum shot out against the bedroom door. I quickly and quietly closed the door, before the girls could notice that I was watching. I cleaned myself and the door with a towel from the clothes hamper, then crawled back into bed. This time I didn't get to sleep easily or quickly. The walls were too solid for me to hear anything from the living room, but my imagination ran wild. Was Tamara now eating Kelly's pussy? Were they masturbating each other? Was one of the girls fucking the other with a dildo? Eventually I drifted off to sleep, to be greeted by dreams too disgusting to describe.

davesmistress
08-31-2008, 03:51 PM
Thanks for the 3rd chapter

Luckymann
09-28-2008, 07:15 PM
Wow! This story is getting hotter and hotter.

sas44
10-06-2008, 09:23 AM
NIce job, story is going well keep it up.

teenladuk20
10-24-2008, 07:57 AM
Fantastic story that just keeps getting better and better !

sunkinodaps
10-24-2008, 09:38 PM
i loved the story... Can't wait to see where it goes

frankjohnmoore
12-30-2009, 01:43 AM
very nice story it just keeps getting better, thanks