PDA

View Full Version : One Open Window

Wanting More
08-31-2008, 10:25 PM
This is my first finished attempt at a story for the forum. It is the first chapter and if there is any interest I will post the following chapters that I have completed so far.

Be honest and let me know what you think :lips

Chapter 1

“You look good enough to eat tonight,” April purred as Marc shut the door to the empty room they had just entered. They could still hear the voices and music coming from the backyard. It was the end of another semester and Marc’s fraternity and its sister house were hosting a backyard party to celebrated the end of classes and the start of another summer.

“Well I don’t know how much time we’ll get for eating, but I know there’s plenty of time for you to do some sucking,” he grinned down at the 5’6 busty blonde.

April playfully bit through his shirt as she dropped down slowly to her knees. She grinned back up at him as she rubbed her hand over the bulge in his shorts that was now right in front of her face. Leaning forward, she cocked her head to the side and nibbled on the outline of her next meal. One that she was planning on taking the rest of the night to enjoy; no matter what he thought.

Reaching for the tie to his shorts, Marc quickly got them down and wrapped her long hair around his fist, pulling April to his throbbing 5 and half inch dick.

“He’s been waiting for you all night. Watching you bounce around all those other guys in that pitiful excuse of a skirt.”

April started humming as she easily brought Marc into her throat, massing the base of his cock with her tongue. Pulling back, she brought one hand up to stroke him while her other hand moved up his thigh to cup his testicles.

“Mmm. And I plan on making it up to him all night long.”

“I don’t know about that. People might notice that I’m not around.”

Frowning for a second, April put the maroon head back into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it until he groaned. Leaning away from Marc, she moved so that he could see what she was now doing with the hand that had left his balls. Her skirt had been hiked up and red lace thong moved out of the way. Two fingers were pumping into her slit. She brought them up and he saw that they were glistening with her juices. Rubbing the wetness from one finger over the head, she brought him back into her mouth, tasting her sweetness along with Marc’s distinct taste. Knowing that that one move could loosen his self-control, April went one step further to make sure that he would be wrapped around her finger for the rest of the night. Taking her remaining slick finger, she slipped it up and rubbed it around the rim of his ass.

Marc tensed, his heart raced, his breath quickened. Quickly he relaxed his tightened cheeks so that she could work that finger into him. As she worked it in and out, he could feel the tingling of sperm getting ready to make it exit. His eyes closed as her tongue made its way down his shaft, gave a quick nibble on his nuts, and started giving him a rim job as she pulled her finger out.

His 5 and a half inches throbbed harder and he grunted, “Get back on my cock, I’m gonna cum.”

Deafly she moved back, enveloping him with her warm mouth and locking her brown eyes with his. Once their eyes met Marc let out a long moan, thrusting his hips forward he pushed into her throat and let loose of his load.

April bobbed on his twitching pole as jet after jet of his hot cum filled her mouth. She didn’t let up until she could feel that she had milked out every last drop out of his shaft. Finally, she let the deflating cock out of her mouth with one more flick to the head. Marc offered a hand to help her up. Regaining her feet, she put her thong and mini skirt back into place while Marc pulled up his shorts and retied the front shut.

Going up on her toes, she pulled Marc into a kiss. He could taste some of his cum that she had kept in her mouth and he started to stiffen again. April knew that he had some bi tendencies that he had never truly acted on, besides letting her play with his ass. Guess having a very conservative father that still controlled his trust fund could do that.

“Are you sure you can’t sneak away and come back to my place for some more fun?” she whispered in his ear while dragging her hand across his chest and pinching his nipple. She nibbled on his ear while he quickly thought it over.

As she knew would happen, he gave in. “Let me go out and tell some people that I’m making a run to the store and I will meet you at your place.”

April gave a flirtatious little giggle and a quick peck to his lips.

“I’ve got a little surprise waiting for you at my place too. So don’t take too long.” Then she turned and headed out to make her way home.

As the door shut, Marc let out a long breath and adjusted his shorts. She wasn’t the brightest bulb on the Strip, he thought, but she sure knew how to light him up. He gave a quick look around the room and got a quick glance at the party going on through the open window blinds. He hadn’t realized that they had been open the entire time they had been in there. Nobody was close to the window and it was shut so he felt comfortable that no one had noticed. Hell, if one of his frat brothers had seen what was going on they would have come in and tried to get in on the action. Practically all of them had gotten a piece of April in the three years that she has been a member of the sister sorority. He snagged a piece of gum out of the pack that was sitting on the desk against the wall to get any lingering cum scent off his breath. Thinking that he had nothing to worry about, he headed back to the party to be seen before slipping off to April’s.

davesmistress
08-31-2008, 10:39 PM
Not bad at all

Thanks for the addition

orchidspray
09-01-2008, 04:59 AM
A wonderful first story, look forward to the next chapter.

mkirros
09-01-2008, 11:03 AM
Very nice for a first story. The sex definitely got me going, and the writing and characterization were strong, too. I'm looking forward to seeing more chapters.:icon001:

Wanting More
09-01-2008, 11:23 AM
Thanks for the feedback. I've got the next 2 parts written and working on the final edits on them. Probably will post them together because the second chapter is more of an intro to a new character. Chapter 3 goes into the April's surprises for Marc.

Wanting More
09-01-2008, 05:16 PM
Chapter 2

Marc could not have been more wrong though, they had been seen. But it wasn’t one of his frat brothers that had gotten an eyeful. She wasn’t really friends with anyone at the party. Not a big fan of the Greeks on campus, she was only there to spend time with her boyfriend who was a member of the host fraternity. Katarina, Kat among her friends, had been playing with a Frisbee with a group of people when one guy made a horrendous throw. The disc went sailing across the yard, landing a few feet from the open window through which Marc could easily be seen enjoying April’s oral talents.

When she picked up the Frisbee she noticed the activities going on. She tossed the disc back to the group then crept closer to get a better look at the couple. After standing there for about a minute she realized who the two people were. The chick on her knees was April, whom Kat couldn’t stand, and Matt, who was a legacy at the frat. April had been throwing herself at Marc at all the fraternity’s parties that Kat had been to for the last few months. Kat had thought that Marc had more sense than to hook up with that slut. People always said he was too good looking for his own good. One of her friends said he had the look of an Italian male model with short wavy hair and expensive clothes.
Katarina decided that she couldn’t watch anymore when she realized that Marc was about to explode when April started eating his ass. She couldn’t believe that Marc was into that sort of thing. A bit shocked, she walked over to an empty chair that was placed in an area where not that many people were milling about. Ten minutes after sitting down she saw her boyfriend spot her from the group of people he had just stopped to chat with. He traded a few more words with the group then headed over to her.

“Hey baby. Why are you sitting way over here by yourself? I thought you’d be hanging out with all our friends.”

She looked at him, not even believing he had the guts to talk to her. “These aren’t my friends Marc, they’re yours. You left me out here for close to a half hour.”

Oblivious to the anger Kat was starting to radiate, he started to rub his hands on top of her thighs. She moved his hands off her legs, not being able to stand him trying to soothe her.

“C’mon Rina. You knew that I would have to mingle with everyone and make beer runs tonight.”

Katarina’s anger went up another notch. Not only was the bastard cheating on her but even after a year together he was still ignoring the fact that she hated being called Rina. She was either Katarina or Kat. Her Irish-Italian blood was screaming at her to light into him, but she checked herself before she started.

Marc and his buddies were the types that would get off on a girl making a big scene over them. It wouldn’t matter if she was going off on him because he was a no-good cheat. Attention would still be focused on him. This required some planning, and quick planning at that. She let out a sigh and leaned back in the chair feigning tiredness.

“You know, this is more your scene than mine. I think that I’m just gonna head home and finish packing. I’ve got to be out by the end of tomorrow.”

Marc nodded. “That’s right. Have you put any of your stuff in a storage unit yet? You know my house already has everything that we would need.”

Ha, Kat said to herself while she got out of the chair. There isn’t going to be a we once I leave here.

“No, I haven’t had the chance to get a unit yet. I’ll have to do that tomorrow.”

“Well, I’ll come by tomorrow and help you move your stuff to my place. I don’t know what time I’ll be able to get there though.”

He was walking next to her through the crowd, soaking up the envy he thought all the guys were feeling as they saw him with Katarina. She was stunning. At 5’9, she was within an inch of his own height. There was a slight wave to her long hair that was the color of polished mahogany with flashes of red when the sun caught it. It had been a warm spring and her fair clear skin had already developed a golden tan from weekends out on lake with Marc and weekly soccer games. Katarina thanked her Italian-blooded mother every summer that she didn’t burn like her father did with his fair Irish skin. Her body was lean and showed the strength she maintained through years of soccer and being a bit of an outdoor freak. Her eyes were her most captivating feature though. Her dad liked to say that his Irish blood was strong enough to make her eyes shine shamrock green. The deep vibrant green of her expressive eyes were surrounded by thick dark lashes that made them stand out even more.

When they got through the gate, out to where her Jeep was parked on the street, Marc came forward to give her a goodbye kiss. Desperate to avoid him touching her, Kat purposefully caught her sandal on a crack in the sidewalk, stumbled and dropped her keys five feet in front of her. Marc laughed and didn’t move fast enough to help her get the keys.

“How much did you drink while I was busy?” he asked while chuckling.

Katarina bent down to pick up the keys and continued to move around to the driver side of the black CJ-7. Quickly she hopped up through the open frame and into the driver’s seat.

“None actually. I caught my sandal on that crack.” Eager to escape this man that she could no longer stand even looking at, Kat shoved the key in, depressed the clutch and listen to the engine roar to life.

“Alright but be careful on your way across town. Lots of drunks and cops out tonight.”

“It’s still early. I shouldn’t have a problem.”

Marc patted the hood. “I’ll see you tomorrow then. Probably in the afternoon.”

No, you won’t, Kat thought but replied, “See you then babe,” as pulled into traffic and hightailing it away.

Chapter 3

Marc watched Katarina drive away thinking that she was acting a little strange. He brushed off the thought easily and decided now was as good a time as any to head to April’s. Everybody back at the party would think that he had headed home with Kat. He started to stiffen as he made his way down the street. The thought that he was going to be slipping into a blonde that Hef would gladly let into his magazine quickened his arousal. It seemed as though whenever he got around April his dick would rise. After a year with Kat, his lust for her had cooled some but his ego hold on to her tighter with each day.

Together they made a beautiful couple. The fact that every guy wanted her, and she was with him, made him the big man on campus in his own eyes. That was why he had spent the last month talking Kat into moving into his house downtown, a few blocks from the fraternity. But the true reason for his blimp-sized ego was that for the past two months he had the girl every guy wanted and was also fucking every guys wet dream.

Marc didn’t even bother knocking as he walked into April’s house. Everybody that lived there would more than likely be at the frat house. Taking the stairs two at a time, he quickly arrived at April’s room. Candles were lit and she was kneeling on the bed in a see-through negligee with a bottle of massage oil in her hand.

“Thought that you would enjoy a massage.”

Not even answering, Marc kicked off his flip flops and speedily stripped off his shorts and tank. He gave her a deep kiss as he climbed on the bed then stretched out on his stomach.

April straddled Marc’s hips so that her bare wet lips were pressed against his firm buttocks. She dribbled oil across his shoulders and down his spine, making him shiver and her giggle. After working on his back for ten minutes, eliciting some moans from Marc, April moved down to his calves and starting making her way up. When she arrived at his hamstrings, the head of his penis was starting to peek out from between his spread legs. Continuing her upward progress, April rubbed and squeezed his glutes and occasionally slipped a hand down to rub his erection. Marc was starting to squirm and moan more frequently and tried to roll over so his hard on wasn’t pinned down by the mattress, but April stopped him.

“No baby. I told you I had a surprise for you.”

Moving back down between his spread legs, she separated his cheeks and exposed his puckered hole. The oil she was using was edible and strawberry flavored. Reaching in, she softly rubbed some more oil around and over his anus. Marc moaned loudly and spread his legs even further to keep the access open for her pleasuring finger.

Slowly, April added more pressure and her index finger slid in past Marc’s tight ring. Picking up the oil with her left hand, she poured additional oil above her inserted finger so it flowed around her finger and continued down to his balls and hard cock. Pulling her digit out, letting it get recovered in the sweet oil, then eased it back in past her second knuckle. When she started moving the lubed finger in and out, Marc joined in by lifting his hips when she pushed back in. As he brought them back down, his sensitive glans rubbed against her soft sheets.

A whimper escaped Marc when April completely removed her finger. Diving in, she quickly inserted her tongue into his slowly closing tunnel. Once he felt her mouth contact his skin, his hips jerked back, pushing her tongue further into him. Taking this in stride, April started fucking Marc’s virgin ass with her stiffen tongue while groping at the end of the bed for the real surprise she had hidden there. Pulling back from Marc, she spread oil over his first surprise.

“Don’t stop baby,” Marc begged, lifting his hips up, presenting himself to her again.

“I’m not honey, I’m gonna make you feel real good,” as she eased the slim 6 inched dildo into him.

“Oh God.” Shuddering from the intense pleasure that was radiating out from his penetrated ass, Marc moved onto his knees. He started moaning constantly as April started fucking him with long strokes of the dildo. His hard on was now throbbing and starting to ache with the pleasure that was not being released.

“You like that?”

“Oh yeah. Keep fucking my ass with that thing. It feels so good.”

April sped up her strokes before pulling the dildo out of Marc and pushing in the final surprise.

“What was that? Why’d you stop?” Mark whined, looking back at April.

Laying down on her back, April smiled mischievously back, “From what I can see, you have a throbbing cock and I’m in need of a good pounding.”

Marc flipped over and pounced on her, ripping her negligee off. Forcing her thighs apart, he gripped her hips and pulled her to him. Taking a hold of his erection, he lined himself up with her dripping cunt and buried himself to the hilt in her warm box. As he thrust in, Marc could feel the object that she had last put into him rub against his prostrate.

“What did you put in me?” he demanded.

Grinning at him, she replied, “Nothing for you to worry about. Now Fuck Me.”

Locking her wrists together in one hand, Marc pinned them above her head and thrust with as much force as he could. Bending down, he took the erect nipple of her left 36D breast between his teeth and bit down. April cried out, arching her back to feed him more. He could tell that she was really into this because he felt her tightening around him with every thrust. She wasn’t going to be able to hold out much longer, and neither was he.

“You’re gonna cum, aren’t you slut? You’re loving this pounding, huh?”

April moaned, “Yeah baby. I love that throbbing cock pounding me hard. Um yeah. Keep going. Harder.”

“I’m close to cumming slut,” Marc grunted, the dirty talk only making him hotter.

“Oh. Don’t stop. I’m cumming,” screamed April as her vaginal muscles clamped around his shaft like a fist.

As Marc continued to grunt with his thrusts, April switched the bullet she had slipped into Marc earlier on and turned the vibration all the way up.

“Holy shit!”Marc bellowed as his release erupted throughout him. Cum rocketed from him and splattered all over the inside of April’s pussy. He shot for what felt like a solid 15 seconds and his cock continued to spasm even after his cum stopped flowing. The continuous twitching of his dick sent April over the top again as she ground her hips into him. Stimulating herself as his own climax kept going.

“Fuck. Turn it off. Turn it off. Too much,” Marc stuttered as he collapsed on top of her.

Flipping the remote off, April came down off her high and ran her released hands through his hair. “You like your surprise baby?”

The only reply Marc could muster was an intelligible grunt as he rolled off and out of her before passing out.

Again, comments and suggestions are welcome!
:lips

orchidspray
09-01-2008, 05:42 PM
Wonderfully done, keep up the good work, and keep making me wet!

Scorpio8
09-02-2008, 03:28 PM
A very nicely woven tale and well presented.

A very nice touch to see that Marc gives just
as good as he was getting. :6_tongue:

April's got a nice touch with those lips as well
as related in the first chapter and from that alone
I got a sense that this was going to be one I'd
want to read more of.

darktiger
09-04-2008, 03:44 PM
Nice story, thanks.

Wanting More
09-07-2008, 12:34 AM
Currently working on the next few parts. Just been real busy this past week. Hope you've enjoyed the story up to this point and are excited for more!

orchidspray
09-07-2008, 05:57 AM
you leave us wanting more wanting more

loobeloo
02-11-2009, 07:41 PM
What a fabulous story
not only was it hot as hell it was very well written

Mathilda
02-12-2009, 03:16 AM
I loved it so far. Looking farward to the update.

Wanting More
07-06-2009, 09:58 PM
Life has taken a sharp turn for Katarina. But will it be to her liking....

Chapter 4

The next night, Kat collapsed onto her bed. After escaping from Marc the night before, Katarina left the frat house and went straight to her best friend’s house. Anna was having a movie night with her remaining housemate, Julia, and the neighbors, one of which was Anna’s boyfriend Rob. They paused the movie and all listened to Katarina’s story of what she had seen.

While she was reciting her tale, Kat noticed one of the guys, Rob’s housemate Jacob, had a particularly grim expression on his face. She had had a big crush on Jake since she met him over a year before. He was an inch over 6 feet tall with tousled bronze hair and clear, ocean blue eyes. His body had the lean muscular build of a soccer player, which he played, along with Rugby in the local clubs. But it wasn’t just his gorgeous looks that got to Katarina. Jacob was a fun guy to be around and when he smiled, it made her heart stutter.

Kat wrestled her mind back to the conversation at hand. Anna was suggesting that Kat move into the extra room that she had been trying to fill in her house, which her parents owned, since her other housemate left at the end of the previous fall semester. Kat sagged back into the couch in relief. She had been wondering on the drive over what she was going to do about her move. Since moving into Marc’s place was not an option, she had been worried that she wouldn’t be able to find a new place in the remaining 3 days of her lease.

“Thank you so much Anna,” Kat told her best friend. “I guess I am lucky that I haven’t started moving anything to Marc’s yet.”

Rob spoke up next, “Do you need any help? I know your stuff won’t fit in that jeep of yours.”

Kat smiled at Rob. “You’re right. If you could help out with that truck of yours, I think that we could get everything done tomorrow.”

“I’d be happy to add my truck to this mission.”

Slowly Kat turned a little to look at the guy who had spoken. Jake was sitting at the other end of the couch she was on. She felt herself blush. She gave him a quick flash of a smile and a quiet “Thanks.”

A few of the other guys present volunteered their help, along with Anna and Julia. They quickly hammered out plans to start the next morning around 10. Katarina joined them for the rest of the movie and a beer, though she spent more time sneaking peaks at Jacob than watching the movie.

Sprawled across her bed, Kat marveled at how quickly they had gotten everything done. It had only taken two trips with the trucks to move all her things. The other guys from the neighboring houses (Anna’s house was the only one with girls in it on the block) even helped carry everything to the empty upstairs bedroom, leaving the girls to carry the lighter stuff. The day had gone great. Her cell rang as she lay there. Kat rolled a little to reach her Blackberry that was sitting on her bedside table. She checked the touch screen to see who was calling. Great, she thought. I knew things were going too well today. Might as well get it over with.

“Hi Marc,” she answered, putting the phone on speaker.

"Rina baby, where are you?”

Kat glowered at the phone when her used the nickname that she despised. “There’s been a little change in my moving plans. I’m not moving in with you.”

“What? What’s going on?”

Kat heard her door creak; she looked at it to see Jake coming in with the last box from the bed of his truck.

“I decided to move in with Anna. I spent the day moving all my things over here to her place.”

Kat was still looking at Jacob, a wicked little grin spreading across his face.

“Where do you want this last box Kat?” Jake asked, loudly enough to carry through the phone.

Kat shot him a sarcastic look that said, “Thanks a lot.” She started to answer his question the same time Marc’s voice erupted through the phone.

“On the desk is good.”

“Who in the hell is that?”

Jake had put the box down and was stepping over to the bed and answered Marc before Kat could. “I’m Jake. You must be the dumbass who is fucking around on Katarina.”

There was a couple of seconds of silence before Marc sputtered, “What shit are you talking about? I have never cheated on Rina.”

Kat gave a little snort. “Yeah, you’ve never cheated on me. It was just my imagination making up April eating your ass out last night at the frat house.”

Denials flew out of Marc’s mouth fast and smooth. Kat could see Jacob getting tired of Marc real quick having to listen to all the bullshit he was spewing.

“You’re lucky you’re not here dude. I would love to beat the shit out of you for Kat.”

“I would love to see you try,” laughed Marc.

“Anytime, anywhere low life.”

Katarina was laughing. She couldn’t believe what she was hearing. It sounded like something straight out of a cheesy romance novel.

Looking at Kat, Jake got a big smile on his face. Keeping his gazed locked on her, he said, “Don’t bother coming around asshole. I’m going to show Katarina how a real man would treat her.”

Then he reached to Kat and pulled her to him, capturing her lips with his.

The moment his lips touched hers, Kat let out an involuntary moan of pleasure and threw herself into Jake’s kiss. Her arms shot out around his neck, one hand going into his hair. Jake gently pushed Kat flat on her bed, laying his body on top of hers.

Marc could hear Kat and Jake making out through his phone. He started yelling and making threats as loud as he could. Kat felt like she was all but melting underneath Jacob. But hearing Marc’s voice was getting on her nerves and ruining this fantasy come to life. She broke away from Jake and grabbed the phone off the bed.

“Marc!” Katarina shouted to get him to shut up. “Last night was the last time I will ever listen to your bullshit again. Goodbye.” And she hung up on him. Deftly, she turned off the phone and placed it back on the bedside table. She then looked back at Jake, who had remained on top of her. “Now where were we?”

Jake’s sly grin spread across his face as Kat leaned up to taste his lips again. She slipped her tongue around his, feeding her hunger for him and making that hunger stronger at the same time. Every part of her body felt licked by fire as his hands travelled over her clothes. She desperately needed to feel his skin against hers. Reaching down, she grabbed the hem of his shirt and tugged it up his body. Jake sat up to pull the shirt over his head. Once it was off, he slowly pulled her tank top up off her body.

Jake looked down at her toned stomach and firm C-cup breasts, which were still covered in the bikini halter she had been wearing while they moved her things. He leaned down and pressed her lips with a sweet kiss. After lingering for a few seconds, Jake moved down to her throat and nibbled lightly where her neck and shoulder met.

Katarina shuddered as delicious flames of pleasure seared through her body as he nibbled. Her hands went into his hair and she turned her head to give his exposed earlobe a nip and a suck.

A lustful growl escaped Jake’s lips as he continued down Kat’s upper body. His mouth was poised over an erect, bikini covered nipple. He flicked his tongue across the fabric. She caught her breath and whimpered at the fleeting sensation. Reaching up, he slid the bikini out of the way then circled the raspberry-like nipple with that adventurous tongue, before sucking the sweet peak into his mouth.

Jacob lingered on the first nipple for about a minute. When he let loose of it, he blew a soft breath across the wetness left behind from his mouth. A shiver of pleasure racked Kat’s body. Jake quickly mover over to the neglected nipple and showered it with the same attention.

When he finished with the second sensitive peak, Katarina pulled Jake back up to her lips. She combined a long sensuous kiss with spreading her legs so Jake would nestle against her ever moistening mound. Jake rolled his hips, grinding himself into Kat, letting her feel his arousal. Kat took in a shocked breath as she felt him against her. What she felt was long and thick. Though she hadn’t seen him, Katarina would have bet that Jacob was bigger than any guy she had ever been with, though they numbered few. Deeply curious on whether she was correct, Kat snaked her right hand sown between their bodies and cupped her hand around the outline in his shorts. Well, she cupped her hand around what would fit in her hand.

“Wow,” was all that she could say. Her eyes going wide.

Jake let out a soft chuckle. “Come on. You know it’s not the size that matters but what I do you with it.”

Kat could have purred. “Well then let’s see what you can do to me with it.”

She traced her hand up his length, feeling where he came out over his waistband.

He stiffened as she lightly caressed his wet, engorged tip. Looking at his face, she saw his eyes lose focus. Wanting more to work with, Kat moved back down to his button and zipper, closing her eyes in anticipation. His questioning voice had her opening her eyes.

“Kat? You in here?”

Her head jerked up off the bed. Jacob was standing in her doorway. She had dreamed it all. She saw him looking at her and felt her entire face flush scarlet. Damn it, she thought. Why was that only a dream?

“Uh, hi Jake,” she finally managed to answer.

A mischievous little grin lit his face. Almost as if he knew exactly what she had been dreaming. “You fell asleep instead of getting ready to go out, didn’t you?”

Kat flushed again as flashes of her very vivid dream crossed her mind. “Guilty.”

“Well come on lazy. We’re leaving in 20 minutes.”

Smiling she replied, “If you can make it 30, I’ll let you drive my Jeep. I know you have wanted to drive it since you first saw it.”

Jake broke into a full smile at this proposition, a wicked glint in his eyes. “Deal.” He walked in the room and snagged the keys off her desk. “Now get ready.”

Kat scooted off her queen sleigh bed and went to her already unpacked closet as Jake walked out. She was grabbing shorts and a cute tank when Jake popped his head back in.

“By the way, we really weren’t leaving for another half hour. I had a feeling I could wrangle getting to drive your jeep if I told you you only had 20 minutes to be ready.”

Kat turned, throwing her shorts at him. “You little sneak.”

He caught the shorts and tossed them back to her. “Hey, I’m anything but little.”

And with a wink, he strolled left her door and heading down the stairs as Katarina blushed again and felt her body start to tingle.

Scorpio8
07-07-2009, 02:24 AM
I was getting heated up just as Kat was and from only reading what had begun to
take place.

She so needs to get it.

So do I for that matter. :icon164:

Wanting More
07-07-2009, 08:10 PM
Thanks. I've got some ideas swimming around for Katarina and Jacob. Hopefully I will get them down faster than I did with this last part

Arouzal
07-20-2009, 05:14 AM
Great chapter MA. Nice way to keep the suspense. When's the next installment?

lucidmez
09-01-2009, 09:37 AM
Hot story. I like the way it's progressing. I can't wait to read more.

Wanting More
09-02-2009, 09:48 PM
Per Arouzal's request, I now present the newest chapter of my little tale. Thank you for the support MM.

Chapter 5

Marc had not even made it back to his house until 8 pm the night after the party. He had been woken up around 10 that morning by the bullet that April had stuck in him in night before. She had the remote in one hand and her mouth like a suction cup around his morning erection. When Marc went to grip her hair in his fists he found them tied to the bed.

“What are you up to?” he inquired, testing his restraints.

April released her death suck on his cock and turned off the bullet. “Last night you had your fun. Now it’s my turn.”

Marc tensed up. Whenever April got “her turn” that normally meant he was in for a few hours of intense teasing and no release until the very end.

“Ape honey, I can’t today. I’ve got-“

“From where I’m sucking you don’t have a lot of choice in the matter.” She knew that Marc had his frigid girlfriend moving in with him today. She was getting tired of having to sneak around. They were in the biggest Greek institutions on campus. Together they would rule the Greek system. And she was determined to see that happen. Soon.

“I can’t stay here. I have to get going.”

“No, you don’t.” She reached to her bedside table for the gag she had placed there before waking Marc up.

Marc made a show of struggling some more while she slipped the gag in place. He really didn’t want to leave. Moving heavy boxes and furniture really wasn’t what he felt like doing today. If he spent enough time tied up, Rina would probably have it done by the time he got home. And if he showed just enough reluctance, April would keep him here most of the day.

With the gag in place, April ground her lace covered crotch against Marc. She thumbed the remote to start the bullet again. Under her Marc shuddered in delight as he felt the magic. It was like a fire of pleasure spreading from his ass to his cock. Add in the feeling of April’s lace and he knew that he was going to be in for a great day.

April had some special plans for Marc today. Something that she knew would keep him coming back to her for a long time to come. She heard the doorknob turn but knew that he was so into what he was feeling that he hadn’t. Perfect timing Kaylee, she thought.

“Now what is going on here?”

Marc’s head jerked up at Kaylee’s voice. She looked like April’s sister. She was about an inch taller and had gray eyes to go against April’s brown. She was wearing a silk robe, untied, revealing a black lace teddy underneath. His eyes went wide.

“Can I join the fun?” Kaylee asked, raising he hands up to brush her robe off.

“Of course you can,” April grinned over her shoulder. She swung her body off Marc and the bed. Making sure she accentuated her walk, April made her was over to Kaylee. Marc’s eyes glued to her over the short distance. Kaylee reached out and caressed Aprils face. They both leaned forward until their lips touched.

When Marc saw April and Kaylee kiss, he could have sworn his dick became as hard as an iron spike. He lay, helplessly, strapped to the bed as he watched the two blondes kiss and caress each others’ bodies. Kaylee’s hands were now on April’s sizeable breasts and he groaned into his gag as April’s hand slid down to the juncture between Kaylee’s thighs.

The girls made their way back to the bed where Marc lay without breaking their embrace. Once there, they started to remove the little bits of lace from one another. Occasionally one of them would reach down and brush their fingers across Marc’s chest, legs and groin. They could both feel Marc’s fruitless attempts to get closer; get more for those feather-light touches. April leaned down and captured Kaylee’s puckered nipple between her lips. Kaylee let loose a loud moan as April’s teeth scraped across her sensitive nipple. She reached down and found April hot and wet. Pressing two fingers against her lover’s clit, Kaylee slowly slipped them down and hooked them inside April’s wet slit, pressing her fingertips directly on April’s g-spot.

Marc was in agony. The stimulation from April and Kaylee was driving him mad. And the added sensation from the low-set bullet was just holding him back right before the brink. One touch, just one touch to his throbbing cock would push him over. He wrenched his eyes from the hot scene before him to glance at the clock. He had been tied to the bed with no relief for over an hour.

Kaylee kept using her fingers on April’s g-spot while she started rubbing her clit with her thumb.

“Oh God,” April moaned. “Keep going. I am going to cum.”

Kaylee leaned forward and nipped at April’s earlobe. “Cum for me baby.” She sped up her fingers and thumb. Slowly, Kaylee moved from April’s ear, down her soft throat, and the quickly dropped down to a nipple and gave it a bite.

“Holy shit!” exclaimed April as her body started shuddering with the onslaught of her orgasm.

Kaylee kept her fingers in action as April’s juices starting flowing over her hand. She wanted to have her way with Marc and that would be move easily accomplished with April half passed out.

Eyes wide, Marc watched as April shook through her climax. Kaylee did not seem to want to let up. For over a minute, Marc watched in awe as Kaylee kept April in climax by pumping her fingers against her g-spot, strumming her thumb against her clit and alternating her mouth between April’s breasts.

When Kaylee stopped her assault on April, April collapsed on the bed next to Marc, body twitching and eyes fluttering like she was having a seizure. Kaylee crawled up the bed and slipped her April soaked fingers under Marc’s gag and into his mouth. She felt his tongue working all over her fingers, trying to get all of the juices that he could. Not very skilled with his tongue, Kaylee thought as Marc basically lapped at her fingers like a slobbering dogs. She let her other hand drift down, allowing her fingers to graze the wet, pulsing head of his penis.

The instance her fingers touched him, Marc let loose a deep moan around the gag and Kaylee’s fingers. His cock started spazming and cum shot out, splattering against Kaylee’s hand.

Kaylee looked at her hand covered in Marc’s cum. She looked back at him and raised her eyebrow. “Quick to blow this morning are you?”

She removed the now clean set of fingers from his mouth and put her newly covered ones in his mouth.

“You’re going to be punished for that,” Kaylee reached for the bullet remote on the bedside table. “And I am going to have fun while you are.”

Now back at his place, Marc was completely exhausted. He didn’t even notice anything in the house. He walked straight to his room, collapsed on the bed and slept for two hours before his phone woke him.

“What?” he answered groggily.

“Dude, where the hell are you?”

It took Marc a minute to figure out who it was. “Dev, what the hell? I’m at home.” He could hear voices and what sounded like Journey through the phone. “Where the hell are you?”

“Joe’s. Kat’s here and she’s been talking to some guys for like the last hour. I thought she would be with you tonight since you said that she was moving in.”

Marc shot up in bed. Looking around he noticed one thing. Everything was still in the same place he left them. What the hell. Since he didn’t know what was going on, he slipped into his best role. Liar.

“We weren’t able to do it today. Rina got a call from one of her friends and she went out with them.”

There was a pause over the line and all Marc could hear was the noise of the bar.

“Okay then man. I just thought you should know that guys are just packed around her and she is looking damn hot tonight.”

Marc smiled. He loved that all his friends lusted after his girl. Even if that girl had lost her damn mind. “No worries man. I was going to head out in a little bit. I’ll meet up with you.”

“Alright Marc. Later dude.”

Marc hung up the phone and walked out of his room and through the house. Everything was exactly the same. Rina hadn’t moved a damn thing over during the day. Lazy bitch, he thought. He hit the speed dial for her phone. It rang twice then her voicemail clicked on.

“I don’t fucking believe it,” he said to himself. “She sent me to voicemail.”

He hung up without leaving a message, went back into his room to change so he could go out and find out what the hell was going on.

kumogekkou
09-20-2009, 04:53 PM
OMG this story is amazing keep up the good work waiting anxiously

Arouzal
09-22-2009, 04:42 AM
The plot and sexual tension thickens. Another breath taking chapter. Well done MA

frankjohnmoore
10-24-2009, 01:47 AM
great story, is there more cumming

Ricey
11-01-2009, 03:08 AM
great story

GothicKing
11-01-2009, 08:37 AM
Wow...I so can't wait for the next part...keep it up

upallnight
11-29-2009, 05:46 AM
Really great and interesting