PDA

View Full Version : My Dark Knight Experience

bigdreamgoals
09-02-2008, 02:51 AM
I had been wanting to see the new Batman flick for a while but I had been too busy to see it. Well, this weekend my wife and kids went to my in-laws place in Texas to hang out. Unfortunately, I was not able to go with them because I had some last minute work come up that had to be finished. On Sunday afternoon, I got home and had nothing to do. If football season had started then my day would have been set since I have the NFL Package through DirectTV. I sat in front of the tube just flipping channels when I hit me. “I should go see the movie.”

I grabbed my laptop and looked up the local theaters. Fortunately, there was a showing of The Dark Knight starting in fifteen minutes at one of the local theaters. I jumped in my SUV and got there with ten minutes to spare. By the time I got in my seat with a tube of popcorn and a coke, the previews were just starting. Now, I did not want people to know that I was at the movies by myself. Although I am not a loser, there is always that stigma that you are by yourself because you do not have anyone. So I found a spot in the back corner and sat down.

A minute into the first preview I heard, “Keith is that you.”

I looked up and it was Emily. She is a girl that attends a rotary club that my wife and I belong to. She is a very exotic looking girl with bronze skin. She also has these extremely luscious and kissable lips. She is a little thinner than I like my women to be but she has a sweetness and sexy sophistication to her that makes her very attractive. Even though I am married and she has a boyfriend, I had always noticed a sparkle in her eye when she would talk to me. At the meetings, she would always make it a point to come over and talk to me so she kind of gave me that vibe.

“What are you doing here by yourself? Where are Hazel and the kids?” She asked as she sat down next to me.

“They are at my in-laws. This was my first time to get away and see this movie. What about David, your boyfriend?”

“Oh, he is busy this weekend. He had some deal that he was trying to close.”

“I glad that you are here Keith. I have been wanting to see this movie but I did not want to see it by myself. Do you mind if I sit here and watch it with you.”

“Oh, no problem. Be my guest.”

We both turn and look up at the movie just as it is getting started. I offer her some popcorn and we both hang out watching the movie. After a few minutes into the movie, we finish the popcorn so I set it on the floor and leaned back in my seat. I put my arm on the armrest between us and that is when I noticed her warmth. She was leaning in towards me.

There is one point in the movie where the Joker jumps out at the screen. Emily proceeds to wrap her arms around my arm and dig her head into my shoulder. What surprises me is that once the scene is over and she leaves her arms wrapped around me. I do have to admit that her warmth feels very good.

I decide to take a risk and allow my arm to slide off the armrest and place it onto her lap just to see what her response would be. Much to my delight she leans into me more. At this point, I have no idea what is happening in the movie. All I can think about is this wonderful smell of perfume as she rests against me. I guess my move gives her a sense of boldness because her hand also comes to rest on my lap.

Instantly, I begin to feel a tingle in my cock because this angel is starting to get my attention in more ways than one. As the movie continues on, I feel her hand sliding further and further up my leg. Until she hits paydirt and begins to run her hand up and down my cock.

“MMMM that is nice.” She whispers in my ear. “I have been wanting to do that a long time.”

“Emily, you do feel good.”

I look around and count my lucky stars that no one else has joined on this part of the theater and that we have it all to ourselves. I take my hand and slide it up her thigh and begin work my way up to her cunt. By the time I work my fingers into her panties.

“God Emily, you are so wet.”

“I am thinking about having this thick black cock inside of me. Do you want me? I think that we could do it right here, right now and get away with it. No one is looking. They are all into the movie.
I am going to sit on your lap. I have to have you inside of me.”

She unzips my pants and pulls my cock out through my zipper. Then she stands in front of me and pulls her shorts to the side and sits backwards. I guide her ass and hold my cock up.

My cock enters a wet and wonderful tightness and she descends and allows me to go deeper inside of her. At this point, I am starting to hope that we are no where near the end.

“Keith, your dick is so big.” She says as she starts to ride up and down my dick.

“The better to fuck you with my dear.”

I grab her waist and start to pump my cock in and out of her faster and faster.

“Come on, ride me baby.”

She starts to pick up the pace faster and faster. I feel my cock reaching the point of no return.

I lean forward and whisper in her ear.

“I am going to cum.”

“That’s it baby. Fill me up.”

That is all of the encouragement that I need. I grab her and start to ram my cock into her for all that it if worth. She starts pickup up that pace even faster. This is all I need to push me over the edge and I shoot my load inside of her.

Immediately, she pulls off, sits back in her original seat. She leans over and takes my cock into her mouth. She sucks me off until my cock is nice and clean.

“Umm Keith. I am so glad that I came to the theater. This was a very pleasant surprise. Like I said, I have been wanting to fuck you for a long time now. I hope that this won’t be our last time.”

“It does not have to be.” I look at her and give her a wink.

I would love to know what you think of my story about a quickie affair and if you would like to hear more.

kmakaz
09-24-2008, 10:31 PM
great story - love to hear more

treena
10-25-2008, 02:35 PM
great story