PDA

View Full Version : The Book

stargazer
09-05-2008, 11:35 AM
My name is Eric Wells am a normal fifteen year old, till i found this old book.

I was at a yard sale , my folks li to go to the they drive for miles, so one Saturday
we drove to Zion a town about five miles away. There was a yard sale every block it seemed , i went to this one found a box of old comics , asked the guy what he wanted for them , I paid him took them home .

Was in my room looking at them seeing if any was of value, thats when i seen the old look leather bound book , I looked at soem of the pages, the ink was faded on most fo the pages, some was ruin by water.

But i found a couple of pages I could read i read one I wish i could see MissTanners breats, they look so full in that sweater.

The next one i read was I wish Judy Walker would just talk to me , she is so pretty.

So i figured it was like a lamp with a genie, so i found me a pen a wrote something down, but mom called so i had to go , that nite before bed i seen something written on the page.

It was like instructions.
1. NO MONEY
2. Must be a sexual wish.
3. No wish can`t be repeated
4. You must use Your Blood
And there I saw a quil pen, with a small bottle empty of course, so i went to the bathroom, found one of my dad`s old time razors, i cut my finger I squeezed blood into the bottle .

I put a Band Aid on it went to my room
i took the quill in hand, finding a clean page, I tried to think of someone, but instead i wrote down i wanted a bigger penis, "Ten Inches" hard i waited nothing happen, so i put the book away in my secrete
place, went to sleep .
when i woke that morning i had a piss hard on i thought it was at least, my sleep pant looked like a big top tent, jerk them down my cock sprang out, i found a ruler, i measured it ten inches, look how thick it looked too, i laid on my bed naked just looking at it, it was so hard.

Mom called to see if i was awake, breakfast would be ready soon , i couldn`t go down with this , so i put in a DVD, sexy Anime
I began to stroke my cock , i put some lotion i had it felt so cool running down my cock , i was jacking my cock watching two girls getting fucked by a demon.

I was jacking faster, watching the head swell, seen the piss hole open like a mouth, out shot my cum, landing on my chest, it felt so hot, it `s wasn`t soft by no means at least i could wear pants not have it notice.

Went down to eat, Mom had on a robe she bent down to give me some bacon, i could have sworn i seen her breast, she was naked
I never thought of her until that moment.
Dad came in with he Sunday paper, I took the comic ,sports we ate dressed for church.

I seen Mom inthe dress, she had wore several times this time i noticed her cruves, the way her ass looked , even if she did wear pantyhose, then my cock began to get hard, i tried to think of soemthing else, i ran to the bathroom i jacked off quick as i could , i began to think this is going to be more of a problem.

Sitting in church, just looking at all those women, all those long silky legs, wondering if the wore panties or not. once agin it began to rise,oh the pressure it was hurting
i went to the bathroom sat in a stall, there i stroked my cock .
thinking of my own Mom , having her bend over watching that dress stretch across her ass i let out a groan as I came, so much cum i clean up went back to my seat.

I knew what I would write down next, got home but couldn`t get to my book , for we had company for lunch, Ruth, Dale Woodchuck
Mom was in her room she called me in to unzip her dress, i pulled t zippe down her dress fell off her, she was facing away from me thank god, i looked at her ass she wore no panties, her hose were dark , but i could still see her cheeks .

I left went to my room i jacked off again ,i put on a baggy pair of sweats helped mom she wore this dress, with the sun hit it jsut right i could see her ass.

After we ate i was in my room , i took out my book , my hand shook as I began to write found out I was out of blood .
I sat there then i took the quill, i pokeed my thumb hard, i watched blood come forth.
A small puddle onthe desk still in pain i wrote. Want Mom to do a strip tease show for me, I watched the page absorb my blood
I felt faint i laid down. sleep till late.
The next morning i waited all day nothing happen, it was the last of the summer days
Dad was at work i was watching some TV.
Mom called me to her room, i walked in she had a strange look about her, she turned on the radio , some tune came on .

I watched her move around the room, she un zipped her dress, holding it against her body, it fell to the floor i soon seen her bra coverd breast, she jiggled her breast,
she flung it off, she bent over shakng her ass, slowly pulling down her panties till she was naked, she grabbed her ass cheecks spread her ass I could see her pink asshole.

She put her ass right up to my face told me to lick her hole , did she moaned with pleasure fngering her pussy, my tongue worked all over her ass, Mom then stood told me to leave. so i did.

So once again i sat at my desk, with a hole poked in my arm with he quill a bigger puddle of blood i wrote i want to have sex with MOM, i had to hold the badge over the hole longer this time.

A few days later Dad had to go out of town for a meeting,I wondered if this would be the nitei just took it esay, we dropped him off drove home , i was in my room Mom came in wearinga pale blue gown , she was naked i could clearly see her frim small
breast, her pussy was trimmed too .

She took it off she was naked , before i knew it my pants were off, she held my cock
her hand , tongue going up , down her tongue went inot my piss hole she tasted my pre cum, before putting the head in her mouth, she tok it all in her mouth, just about ssed out from the pleasure.

She then lowered her self on my hard cock ,
I played with her nipples while i fucked her i put a finger up her asshole , i could feel my cock inside her pussy.

I had Mom on her back her legs over my shoulder, i fucked her hard, making her beg for then i fucked her ass i watch her ass hole open taking my cock, my bed creaked
hitting the wall, I came twice once all over her ass.

I laid asleep till the morning, seen Mom she didn`t seem any different, like nothing ever happen.
I knew I had to have sex with her again
so got my book out found a clean page
with no reguard for my self i cut my wrist, I wrote in I want to have MOM every nite The police was talking to Eric`s Mom asking if he had any thoughts of killing himself, she had no idea what he was doing to himself.

For now he was gone his wrist cut, blood all over the floor , Time went by they took all his stuff to a flea market just to get it out of the house.

In the box of comics was THE BOOK

THE END

games4yosoul
09-12-2008, 04:37 PM
Hmm... That story had the creepy feel of one of those old horror stories but with a sex twist. Weird and creepy however strangely satisfying.

orchidspray
09-12-2008, 06:41 PM
Thanks for sharing

Scorpio8
09-12-2008, 08:25 PM
That was a pretty cool tale there.

One thing that I have to say it that these are always
unique and give a nice sexual touch mixed with supernatural
or macabre happenings.

I like that mix and you make it work well.

treena
10-25-2008, 02:30 PM
Great Story