PDA

View Full Version : Worth Cheating With

bigdreamgoals
09-12-2008, 02:51 AM
I work with teens and was invited to check out a local program to see what they are doing. I loved the idea because it is so easy to become obsolete when you have a youth program. The program that I went to see was very impressive. I did love the way that they interlaced a multimedia presentation throughout the program. They did a wonderful job at keeping the students engaged.

Doing one part of the program they had all of the kids outside playing a game while the adult helpers supervised. I loved it. They described it as “controlled chaos”. As we were watching the kids, I ended up standing next to a woman named Stephanie. She looked to be in her twenties. I have to tell you that this girl was drop dead gorgeous – the kind of girl you write home about.

We chatted for a while and then it was time to move the kids back inside. During the night, I would catch Stephanie looking at me. Quite a few times, our eyes would meet and I would shoot her a quick smile. I have to tell you that as a man pushing 40, it felt good to have the young, hot beauty sending obvious signals my way.

After the program was over, I went into the director’s office and hung out. We exchanged notes and vowed to get together for further encouragement and support. As I was walking out, Stephanie approached me.

“I had car problems and I need a ride home, can you take me?”

It just happened to be that her apartment was on my way home so giving her a ride was no problem. But truth be told, I would have given this girl a ride to Timbuktu.

“No problem, hop right on in.”

As I was driving home, we did engage in some casual conversation. However, I do not remember a word. The only thing I was thinking about was how much I wanted to get home and fuck my wife because this woman had gotten to me. And all I could think about was pulling up her skirt and screwin her like there was no tomorrow.

We finally arrived to her apartment and I was about to drop her off when I noticed how dark was her walkway. Being a gentleman, there was no way that I was going to let her walk that path alone. I had to make sure that she would be safe getting in her apartment.

“You know I have been on dates, had guys drop me off, and you are the first one to notice how dark it is and offer to walk me to my place. No one has looked after me like that since my dad.”

“Again, it is no problem. It is what every gentlemen should do.”

“You are right but I have learned that there are very few gentlemen out here.”

“Agreed, but welcome to Cali anyway.”

As I was finishing my last statement, she turned around to me and said, “You know a gentleman should be rewarded.” Before I could react, she had stretched upward and planted a kiss on my lips. I stared at her in the eyes and she came in to give me another one but this one was far more intimate.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her in to me. If I were going to kiss someone other than my wife, I was going to make it a good one.

She looked at me and said, “You are enjoying this moment. I can feel it.” With that she was rubbing up against my thickening cock.

She turned and opened her door. I was expecting just to say goodbye but as she was walking in she grabbed my shirt and pulled me inside. Before the door was even closed she was on her knees wrestling with my zipper. She reached her hand inside my crotch and pulled out my cock. She took my cook into my mouth and proceeded to give me one of the best blowjobs in my life.

This girl knew how to work a cock.

“I want to do a trick for you.”

She closed her mouth back around my cock and started doing this thing with her tongue. It felt like she was massaging the head of my cock. She did this thing where she could make waves with her tongue and is felt absolutely amazing. I knew that I was about to blow my load in her mouth so I pulled my cock out. If I had gone this far in cheating on my wife, I may as well go all the way so I wanted to save that load for her cunt.

I picked her up and pinned her against the wall. I pulled her panties to the side and started pushing my cock into her.

“What a dick you have.”

I have to admit that I do not have the longest dick but what my dick lacks in length, it makes up for it in thickness. I typically drive women crazy with it and this was no exception.

“I feel like I am being stretched so wide.”

“The better to fuck you with baby.”

Lucky for her, she was wet when I entered her. At this point I did not care, the only thing on my mind was filling his girl with my cock and blowing my load in her.

I turned her around and carried her across the room. As we walked, she was riding my cock. This girl did not want to waste a moment and thank goodness she didn’t. We both fell onto the couch. I grabbed the arm of the coach and began to pound her pussy.

“Oh that’s it baby. Give me that thick cock. I am going to cum.”

Her couch was short enough that my legs reached the other side so I started pushing with my legs to drive my cock in further.

“Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,” she chanted with each thrust.

“Stephanie, I am going to cum.” With that she let out a moan and I felt her pussy contracting on my cock which was enough to open my floodgates. I shot spurt after spurt after spurt in her.

Scorpio8
09-12-2008, 06:28 AM
Well presented and makes for a nice read.

Thanks to you for taking the time to share it here.

orchidspray
09-12-2008, 10:42 AM
Thanks for sharing that with us

davesmistress
09-12-2008, 06:23 PM
Thanks for the addition

hornyslut
09-16-2008, 10:42 PM
Good one

FantasyChat
10-11-2008, 12:40 PM
Brought back a memory, mmmmmm. thanks

treena
10-25-2008, 02:34 PM
great story

just_4_funcpl
04-26-2009, 05:49 PM
nice story ..thanks for posting

Zee Gal
04-27-2009, 09:31 AM
A story I missed when it was posted but glad someone brought it to my attention!

Looking forward to reading more from you!

Thanks!

Kisses,

Steph

Pureg
04-28-2009, 08:27 AM
Good story, enjoyed it but the ending was a bit rushed, is there a part 2?

Provert
04-28-2009, 09:36 AM
I agree with Ladyraven that the story seems open for a part two. soe is there more to come?

innoeh
05-04-2009, 09:26 AM
goood storyyyyyyy

ryno66
05-22-2009, 05:11 PM
nice and hot :) like the other said, I would love to read more

frankjohnmoore
11-02-2009, 01:40 AM
nice and very good, thanks