PDA

View Full Version : First Black Piece

stargazer
09-15-2008, 02:39 AM
Ryan Vickers sat on the bus , his family had moved to Blackford Arkansas his father got a promotion , he was going to be general manager for Todd Electrical.

It wouldn`t be so bad but Ryan was white , but Blackford was mostly black , he had never seen them so dark, Ryan wasn`t small by any means either, he would try out for the foot ball team he played quaterback at his last school .

Ryan made his way to his class, Ms Clark
she taught math, he sat in he back Ms Clark was a lady about thirty kinda on the plump side she was kinda short, she dressed in a bussiness suit, her ass was plump .

Stella Clark called Ryan to her desk, she asked him if he had this type of math before , Ryan looked down he could see right down her blouse, he could see her dark skin against the yellow bra she wore .

Ryan answered her he went back to his seat the class was over she asked Ryan to stay for a moment, she looked over his work
not bad she said , she took off her glasses, looked at him she stood in front of him , with no warning she put her hand on his cock.

Stella squeezed it, she got real close asked him if he ever had a black woman, her tongue touching his lips , she could feel him swell, the second bell rang she let him go , it was the end of the school day
Ryan was walking past Ms Clark`s class
he heard her call to him, he walked back to the class room.

Stella sat at her desk , she looked at him
she walked up to him , her lips trembled
"I want You" she said Ryan was in shock
he watched her unbutton her blouse, he seen her large breast the bright yellow bra was now under her breast, her large nipples were hard as she played with them .

Stella raised her skirt showing him her pussy, for she wore no panties, just beige pantyhose she took them off he could smell her pussy he seen how wet she was too .

Ryan took her breast began to lick her nipples, sucking on them , he felt his pants drop to the floor , her hand on his hard cock , Stella was surprise at the size of it , she knelt in front of him pulled his boxers down seen the thick white cock .

Her fat tongue touched it her full lips wrapped around it, she took him deep, she felt his hand on her head forcing her to take more, Ryan had eleven inch cock , Stella gagged a little but took it all , he held his cock he slapped her face.

You my "Black Hoe"? Stella looked at him
her tongue working his cock head yes she said he told her to suck his balls she did as she was told .Ryan had her on her desk he told her to put his cock in her pussy, Stella held his cock guided it into her pussy.
OHHH GOD he said she was tight, Stella could feel the veins of his cock against her pussy walls , she rubbed her clit Ryan told her wanted to fuck her fat ass.

He sat in her chair, she spread her ass checks , she felt his fat cock head going into her ass she lowered her self she leaned back Ryan kissing her neck tasting her sweat. he fucked her hard, watching her ass bounce.

He groaned he was about to cum , she pinchted her clit they both came together,
she faced him kissing him she took his boxers wipped her cum off her she dressed gave him a ride home, he had drive with her blouse open he looked at her nipples

He told her to pull off the road, she did they got out he told her lay back , pulled his hard cock out put it between her breast
he began to fuck her breast as she held them together, she licked his cock head as it came to her lips .

Ryan felt his cock swell he jacked his cock till he came all over her breast and face,
told her he walk the rest the way home .

Stella licked his cum , Ryan had it made the rest of the time there be came starting quaterback , Stella was his steady fuck till she was caught helping students cheat, for college entrance exams.

But Ryan would never for get his frst black piece

orchidspray
09-15-2008, 03:23 AM
thanks for sharing

hotlvr
10-23-2008, 02:41 PM
to bad I did not have teachers like her. I would have enjoyed to be in school.

ruamano 1331
11-02-2008, 04:28 PM
Mmmmmmm, the smell of horny pussy, black, white, yellow or brown, there's no other smell like it in the world, who said education is wasted on the young, with a teacher like that I could be a proffesor now, instead of a C.E.O. ha, ha! Well done and thank you

zxcvvcxz
02-10-2009, 06:57 PM
hott

plumber71954
03-20-2009, 05:37 AM
nice hot brown sugar nutttin like it nuttin in it lol

dogg0031
03-20-2009, 03:45 PM
oh i remember my first black girl :lol:

ratedrko88
03-23-2009, 11:05 PM
thanks for the addition

skydiver12500
03-27-2009, 11:48 PM
I have only had two black girls....one was good and the other was great. The one that was fantastic had found out that her boyfriend of two years was bi....she was shocked....I mean shocked and felt like she was less of a woman because he ended up leaving her for a guy.

I was the first white guy she dated. She worked on the same floor as me in a high rise in LA....different companies. We knew each other for two years before going on a date. That first date ended up in bed and she went wild when I went down on her. She said that her previous boyfriends...all black...had refused to go down on a woman. Anyway, we parted as friends when she went off to grad school.

AZpervert2
04-15-2009, 10:16 PM
Once you go black you never go back, yea baby.. :ices_blah:

innoeh
05-03-2009, 02:49 PM
thanks for sharing

frankjohnmoore
07-25-2009, 01:37 AM
that was a good one nice and short and right to the point,