PDA

View Full Version : Jenny's training Continued

FantasyWorld
09-15-2008, 07:54 AM
It’s been months now and things just couldn’t be any better with jenny.

I still use her regularly. I fuck her pretty little mouth almost every single day. I like to take her out to the park, sit on a bench and have her kneel in front of me and suck me off till I tell her to stop, which is usually once I’ve cum once or twice.

The only time I don’t use her mouth to get myself off is when I make out with her. She has gotten so pretty that I actually really enjoy it. Her hair is still really curly, fuzzy and all over the place but her face is really pretty. Her tits have grown in very nicely, she’s about a C cup now and she’s got the sexist pink nipples with really light pink areolas.
Her waist is still tiny compared to the size of her hips; her ass is still huge, firm and round. I love to have her wrap her legs around me while we make out so I can play with her ass. I usually make her wear skirts when she’s with me or extremely tight jeans. She never wears panties and when she’s really turned on she’ll turn around and grind her ass down on me and have me finger bang her.

The only down side to this, almost perfect setup, is that she’s still quite annoying and clingy. She still tries to bother me at school, and being that I’m a senior now I have a reputation to keep. So having a geeky looking girl hauling around a huge backpack (yes she still has that damned backpack) does nothing good for me. So to avoid this I try to meet her on the last floor of the school once everyone has gone and kiss her hi or good bye in order to keep her annoyance to a minimum. But she can still be quite a bother.

At home it’s quite worse but easier to deal with. She won’t leave me alone. Everywhere I go she wants to go and when I’m in my house she wants to come in and bug me. The good thing about this is that when she’s starting to bother me a lot, I’ll grab her by the hair, force her to her knees, sit right in front of her; turn on the TV and shove my cock down her throat. It’s usually followed by a loving remark like “You’re talking too fucking much.” Or “Why don’t you shut the hell up and eat some cum.” And of course she does.

Over these past few months I’ve gotten quite a bit rougher with her and I’ve discovered that she likes it very much.

Last week we were alone at her parent’s house. After a good, lengthy make out session, I decided I was going to test her boundaries again and see just how much I could get away with. I sat her down next to me and I told her I wanted her to blow me…She did as she was told and as she worked her pretty little mouth around my cock I told her I wanted her to bite my balls, gently.

“Are you sure?” she asked.
“Yeah, put them in your mouth, suck them really hard then let one slide out of your mouth and as you suck on the other I want you to bite down on it gently” I said to her.

She did just as she was told. She held my cock in her hand over her face (she’s been taught to do that) rubbing the length of it on her for head and cheeks while she sucks on my balls. She let one slip out of her mouth then proceeded to bite down on the other gently, and she did, but I flinched and pretended that she had done it too rough and she had hurt me.

I pulled her off by the hair, turned towards her and slapped her across the face. I was careful not to hit her too hard. After all I just want to humiliate her a little and maybe piss her off a bit but not make her not want to be with me.

“I’m so sorry babe” she said. She was surprised that I had slapped her but I could tell it had aroused her as well. I slapped her again on the same cheek and asked;

“Are you stupid or what? Those are my balls you’re biting down on, they’re really sensitive.”
“I’m sorry” she said again.
“I don’t want to hear it” I told her in a serious tone of voice.
“Get on the floor on your hands and knee’s” I commanded.

She quickly dropped to the floor and positioned herself in front of me. I motioned her to move aside till she was horizontal to me. I pulled at her jeans, forcing them down her ass cheeks till they were at her knees. Then I took my balls in my hand and pushed them out against the skin and rubbed them against her lips and chin.

“Suck them.” I told her as I raised my other hand, swinging it down hard against her ass.
“Oh shit!” she screamed.

I raised my hand again and slammed it back down against her bare, pale ass cheeks…

”Shut up bitch and suck on my balls, I don’t want to have to tell you again Jenny.”

She took them in her mouth quickly and began to suck on them nice and slow, looking up at me the whole time. She sucked them in her mouth nice and slow then spat them out, only to burry her face against my crotch to take my balls back in her mouth again.

I slammed my hand down on her ass again, and again. She kept squirming each time my hand slammed down on her pale ass cheeks, which were turning a bright pink by now from all the spanking…

“Stick your ass out Jenny, don’t try to hide it.” I ordered, and she did….She arched her back and pushed her ass out as much as she could while she kissed and sucked on my balls.

“Mmm, good girl Jenny.” I said as I watched, Taking her by the hair to rub her face all over my balls.

“Mm, fuck yeah. Do you like it when I rub your face on my balls jenny?” I asked.

“Yeah, I like it when you make me do stuff like that” she said.

I let go of her hair and leaned back on the couch. She inched closer to me and rubbed her face all over my balls again, moaning gently as she looked up at me and asked;

“Can you spank me again, please?”

I leaned forward once again and pulled her face away from my crotch by yanking her away by the hair. I slapped her across the face a few more times then shoved four fingers into her mouth and turned her head from side to side, man handling her a little;

“Oh you liked that did you? You little bitch.”

“Uh-huh.” She cried out as my other hand slammed down against her ass, again and again until her butt cheeks were bright red.

It was obvious that Jenny was a total cock hungry slut, at least that’s what I was turning her into.

After her spanking I stood up and inspected her pussy, spreading her ass cheeks wide open as I looked down at her. Her pussy lips were so pink and her pussy was so tight. I slid two fingers into her tight little cunt and were immediately soaked. The bitch was so wet and turned on, I had barely started finger banging her before she came all over my hand, then once more after I jerked off in font of her and came all over her face.

As I stood there waiting for her to use her mouth to clean my cock, she looked up at me and hugged my thighs lovingly, pressing her face against me and moaning…she sighed gently and said;

“You know I’d do anything for you right?”
“I hope so, 'cause I've got a lot more planned for your cock hungry little ass.” I replied as I pulled my pants back up and went home.

davesmistress
09-15-2008, 12:14 PM
Thanks for the next addition

Luckymann
09-15-2008, 07:04 PM
Nice addition FantasyWorld. I thnk I like where this is going. I look forward to Jenny's first pussy and ass fucks. Keep it, and Jeny, cuming.

Scorpio8
09-16-2008, 12:05 AM
That sounds like a fine program, Jenny is learning the art of
playing ball and that should take her a long way in whatever she does.

Nicely done and an enjoyable read.

bubba420time
10-31-2008, 08:45 AM
Very hot, can't wait for the ole deliveries in the rear chapter.

newman316
11-01-2008, 10:34 PM
That was a hot story

sunkinodaps
11-03-2008, 08:29 PM
Very hot... I want to know what else you have planned for her

newman316
11-04-2008, 02:23 AM
that was a really hot story

actionmaster6
04-22-2013, 02:05 PM
Nice story. Would love to read more about Jenny turning into a fuck toy.

Midsouth
04-23-2013, 08:22 PM
really needs a third part

ironeagle2
04-28-2013, 06:31 AM
short but ok

tech
04-29-2013, 03:53 PM
Cant wait for more