PDA

View Full Version : Rain Out

bigdreamgoals
09-19-2008, 10:30 AM
I run a youth program with a bunch of teenagers. It is great because I have built up a group of volunteers who help me. So we all go together and decided o take the kids camping. They loved the idea and so off we went.

We went to a place called Leo Carrillo State Beach which is about 10 miles north of Malibu. I love this camp ground because it has tall mountains to the left and right of it. But the real cool part about it is that once you get settled you can go on a short hike underneath the Pacific Coast Highway and emerge on this beautiful beach.

Once we arrived there and this was some of the kids’ first time camping we put up the tents and took them to the beach. I was great. Some went surfing. Some just laid out. I took a group of kids with me to this cool rock formation that jutted out over the Pacific. So, we all climbed the rocks and had a seat on top. The part that was cool about it was that every time a wave came in, we would get a big splash and all of the kids would get mist sprayed all over them. We had a blast and the kids had a great time.

Once evening time came around, we decided to take the kids into Malibu and grab a bite to eat. There is this cool burger joint called Hamburger Hamlet there and they make the best burgers. It turned out to be a better idea than we thought. While we were in the restaurant eating, a huge storm came through and dumped loads of rain. It was one of the largest storms that we had seen in a while in Southern California.

After we ate, we got in our cars and headed back to the campground. We had no idea what shape we would find our campground in but we hoped for the best. Most of the tents held up pretty well but we had a few that got soaked. So we found ourselves having to make some quick adjustments. We moved some of the boys out of their tents and into tents with other boys. We did the same thing with the girls. We had some people put down their seats in their SUV’s and sleep in the back.

Me personally, I gave up my tent because it could sleep up to six people in it and gave it to some girls who still had sleeping bags dry. This left me and one of the volunteers without sleeping arrangements. We had both given up our sleeping bags to kids. However, we were able to scrounge up some blankets and thought we would make the best of it in the back of my Honda Pilot.

Now let me tell you about this volunteer. Her name is Lily and she is a stunning Latina with nice olive skin and a body you just dream of. Her measurements must be 36-24-40. This girl has an ass that you could write home about. She is in shape so it is not a fat ass in the least. It is just a healthy beautiful round ass. Many times I have caught myself having to break my eyes from her ass because I could stare at it all day.

One day, I teased that I could not take my eyes off of her ass but it was because her sweatpants had the word “Sweetness” written over the back of them. We had a good laugh. We did flirt with each other but we both knew that nothing would happen between us. I was happily married and she was a single mom with a brand new boyfriend that was headed towards marriage.
We both climbed into the back of my Pilot and spread out the sheets and blankets as best we could.

“Boy John, I bet you never thought that we would end up in this position.” Lily said.

“No way, but I could not think of a better person I would want to be with.” I winked at her as I continued spreading out the blankets.

“Can you believe how much water was in Frank’s tent?” she asked.

“Well, that’s what happens when you don’t listen. I told him to put his tarp on over his tent just in case and he refused to listen. Even before we left, I told him that it looked like rain and he still refused. I should not have given him my sleeping bag and teach him a better lesson but I did not want to make everyone else miserable because you know what a complainer he is. By the way, thanks for giving Sherry your bag.”

“No problem. You know that this is going to be something that we joke about later.”

“Yeah, I know.”

Once I finished laying out the blankets, I looked at her and said, “That is the best that I can do so we will see how it works out for us.”

We both got underneath the blankets and turned our backs to each other. It was as though we both knew that this could be a tempting moment and tried to keep safe.

“Goodnight Lily.”

“Goodnight John”

I had a hard time going to sleep because all I could think about was this wonderful ass behind me but finally I did doze off. However, around 3 in the morning I woke up freezing. There was even the mist that comes out when your breath hits the cold air. I felt Regina shivering behind me.

“You awake.” I whispered just in case she was still sleeping.

“Yeah, it is freezing.”

“Well, we could cuddle up and use our bodies to keep us warm.” I suggested.

“Oh I bet you would like that.” She said teasingly.

“No, I mean the best intentions.” I said while giggling.

“It is so cold. I don’t think we have a choice.” She said with her teeth chattering.

So I rolled over, spread my arms and she backed into me. We lay there spooning and we did get warmer but I have to admit that it felt amazing. Neither one of us spoke because I think we were both enjoying the warmth but we were both enjoying the feeling of being so close.

“Gee, your hair smells terrific.” I said, breaking the ice.

She laughed. “I am glad you think so.”

At that moment, she tried to back more into me and it lined us up even better for warmth but also it put my cock right against her ass. Ten minutes later, she was wriggling again trying to get closer but the result was that she was also rubbing her ass against my cock. I could feel the familiar stirrings happening in my loins. I tried to think of anything else to get my mind off of her wonderful ass.

I thought about my fantasy football team, my wife and kids, a project at work. Hell, I even went through the Bill of Rights and nothing worked because she would wiggle her ass about every five minutes. I think that she felt it because all of a sudden she got very still.

“Is that what I think it is?” she asked.

“It depends on what you are thinking?” I said trying to lighten the moment and cover my growing urge to take her from behind.

“You know, is that your…” she trailed off.

“Yes, it is. You started rubbing your wonderful ass against me and I could not help it.”

“You think that I have a wonderful ass.”

“Are you serious? Any man, woman, or child would think that you have a wonderful ass?”

“I always thought that it was too big.”

“Impossible. I have always admired your ass.”

“Really.”

She rubbed her as against me. But this time she was more deliberate to rub it against my cock.

“Lily, you are going to make me want to do something that we might both regret.”

“I can’t help it John. I never thought that we would be in this position. I know that you are married. I know that I am going to marry James. But I never that that we would be here and I have always found you attractive. And now this.”

She reached behind her and gave my cock a squeeze.

“I never imagined that it would feel so good to be in your arms and have your body against me.”

“Lily, you feel incredible. I never thought that we would be here either.”

I pressed my cock against ass. I turned her head to the side and laid one on her. As we kissed, we started to grind against each other. It felt incredible to feel the sexual tension building between us. She pressed against me harder and I responded by pressing harder.

“I have to have you John. Give me your dick.”

“Are you sure? There is no turning back.” I said. I pressed my cock into her ass again just hoping that she would say, “Yes.”

However, she responded without saying a word. She unzipped my pants. Stuck her hand inside and pulled my cock out. Then she pulled her sweats and panties down and backed against me.

At first she rubbed my cock against her cunt. We both ground against each other. My cock grew even harder and her cunt grew even wetter. The head of my cock hit her clit and it drove her crazy. She started riding backwards against my cock like there was no tomorrow. At one point she slid forward and the head of my cock entered her and popped out.

“Oh god yes.” She said.

She lifted herself and angled herself so that my cock entered her again. This time, there was no slipping out. I wrapped my arms around her and pressed my cock into her. I have never felt something so sweet in my life. Her pussy was nice and tight. I was almost like I was fucking a virgin.

“Oh Lily, your pussy is so tight.”

“I have not had sex in a while. James and I were waiting until we got married.”

“He is going to be a lucky man.”

“Thank you, but John fuck me.”

That was all that I needed. I held her even tighter and fucked her even harder. I had never fucked while spooning before and knew that this would not be my last time.

I pushed my cock into her harder and faster.

“That’s it, give me that cock.”

She started bouncing back against me. We were both caught up in the moment. Enjoying the feel of having forbidden fruit which made it even hotter.

“I am going to cum.”

“Don’t cum in me, I am not on the pill. Lay on your back.”

I turned on my back and Lily took my cock into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down while jacking my cock.

“Oh god Lily, here it comes.”

She jacked me hard and faster. Within five minutes, I was blowing my load into her mouth. What made it even hotter was that she swallowed every drop.

“Lily, that was incredible.”

“I don’t usually swallow but I did not want to make a mess in your car. Plus we would have to explain to Jamie why there is cum all over her blankets. That would make it hard to keep our secret.”

By this time, the car was nice and warm. We fixed our clothes and Lily climbed back up and settled into my arms. We feel asleep only to be woken up bright and early by one of the kids knocking on the window. It was a good thing that the windows were fogged up because it may have been hard to explain why Lily and I were cuddling so closely.

nick_c_eng
09-28-2008, 03:28 PM
wish i was with them amazing

Luckymann
09-29-2008, 06:00 AM
Every dark cloud has a silver lining.

just_4_funcpl
04-26-2009, 05:50 PM
thats a very hot story ..thanks for posting

Mathilda
04-28-2009, 03:37 AM
Every dark cloud has a silver lining.

Obviously;)

Why did the foggy windows make me think of The Titanic?

Pureg
04-28-2009, 08:10 AM
That's a great story, thanks

innoeh
05-04-2009, 09:44 AM
thats a very hot story

frankjohnmoore
11-02-2009, 02:02 AM
nice , thanks

rmreading
12-12-2010, 11:01 PM
In my opinion, the best stories have a high creditability factor letting our imaginations easily fill in the blanks. Well done in this case! Thanks!