PDA

View Full Version : The Bold Neighbor

bigdreamgoals
09-22-2008, 09:31 AM
My wife had just pulled out to take our son to preschool. It was trash day so I had to set out the garbage before the garbage truck arrived. I was still wearing my pajamas because I had not gotten dressed for the day yet, which also meant that I did not have on any underwear. I do have to admit that all of the movement did give me a semi-hard on.

As I was pulling the trash cans out, my neighbor across the street came out and said hello as well. She is an Asian woman in her 40’s. You could tell that in her younger thinner days that she was pretty hot. Even now, she still has a very cute face.

“Hey you, how are you?”

“I am doing great.” I responded.

“How are the wife and kids?”

“They are great. My wife just left to take our son to preschool. It is a cool co-op program that we belong to. So she works there today and then we get to drop him off on Wednesday and Friday. The teacher is great and because it is a co-op program, the cost is great.”

“He is getting to be such a big boy.”

We chatted a little more. She asked me about our infant. Eventually, I excused myself because I had to bring out the recycling bin and the grass bin. She turned away and walked into her house, waving, looking back, and smiling as she went.

Once I was done, I closed the gate, walked in the house and started washing my hands. Just as I was drying them, there was a knock on the door. I looked through our window on the door and saw that it was the same neighbor. I opened the door.

“Hey, is everything okay?”

“Sure, things are great,” she said. “But there is something I need to borrow. Can I come in?”

“Okay.”

I stepped out of the way and in she came. As I closed the door and turned around, I was not prepared for what happened next.

She was on her knees. She grabbed the side of my pajamas, yanked them down, and had my cock in her mouth before I could react.

“What are you doing? I mean, I know what you are doing. Why?”

She pulled off of my cock. “I noticed that your son is not the only big boy in the house. I almost didn’t do it but I have been craving a nice, thick dick and my husband doesn’t cut it. He tries his best but you can only work with what you have. So, I made up my mind. I want your big, thick, black cock.”

With that, she rammed my cock back into her mouth. This girl knew how to blow a cock. She would suck on my head, bob, bob, bob. Then, take as much of my cock in as she could, bob, bob, bob. Then back up to my head. Then she added jacking my cock off when she would go to the head. Her talents where amazing. I could feel myself about to blow. I pulled her head off of my cock.

“If you want my cock, I am going to give you my cock.”

I pulled her up and pinned her against the wall. I yanked her shorts and panties down. Then, I rammed my cock into her.

“Oh yeah, that’s it. That’s how I want it.”

There was no taking my time. This was not making love. This was pure, animalistic fucking. She got me so wound up that all thought and logic went out the window. The only thing I was thinking of was the fact that I wanted to fuck and cum in this tight, and it was tight, little Asian pussy.

I put my hand over her mouth because she was starting to moan so loudly that either a neighbor was going to hear her or she was going to wake my baby.

“Turn me around, John. I want to see your face when you cum in me.”

I turned her around and laid her down on our hardwood floors. I lifted her legs onto my shoulders and jammed my cock home.

“MMMMM you know how to fuck a woman. Come on, give me that cock.”

I grabbed her thighs for leverage and fucked her with all the strength, energy, and effort that I could muster. I made sure that my cock went deep with every pump. If she wanted my whole cock, she was going to get it. I could feel my cock about to erupt. So I started fucking her harder and faster.

“Give it to me. I am about to cum. Oh your cock feel so good. Give me more and more.”

I could not hold out any longer and shot everything that I have in her. As I was cumming in her, she erupted. I had to cover her mouth again but it was too late. The baby was starting to cry. With that, she pushed me off of her.

“Thank you for that. I needed that. Your good fuck will keep me satisfied for a while. Go take care of your baby and we will “talk” again later.

With that, she was up and out the door. I peeked through the window and watched her ass wiggle as she jogged across the street. Finally, I went to grab a bottle and feed the baby.

chimera
09-22-2008, 09:59 AM
good story, thanks

davesmistress
09-22-2008, 02:08 PM
Welcome and thanks for the new addition

Luckymann
09-22-2008, 07:31 PM
We should all be so lucky to have a horny neighbor like that.

aaronakafidel3
09-22-2008, 07:39 PM
Great story...glad we have some ethnicity going down here! Nothing like a big black cock in a little tight again eh? Thanks...

kmakaz
09-24-2008, 10:18 PM
Where can I get one of these neighbors?

buzzbomb
10-13-2008, 05:59 PM
a nice friendly neighborhood...

bubba420time
10-31-2008, 09:49 AM
Nothing better than caring neighbors to look out for you.

Mrs_O
11-01-2008, 04:44 AM
I want a neighbour like that!

flamebot
11-03-2008, 12:48 PM
I wish my neighbor was liked that.

just_4_funcpl
04-26-2009, 05:48 PM
lucky neighbour

innoeh
05-04-2009, 09:45 AM
great story

frankjohnmoore
11-02-2009, 02:01 AM
can,t trust them asians,but who cares i love them

mr.reader
11-02-2009, 09:04 PM
Really good. Short to the point. Will there be more?

hogetter
12-31-2011, 09:28 PM
I definitely want me a neighbor or two like that

dixiestud
01-27-2012, 09:58 PM
Nice

lfds4fun
04-14-2013, 06:06 PM
i need to move...

okiek9girl
04-15-2013, 10:31 AM
Lucky girl!