PDA

View Full Version : Kiss..Parts 1-3

Wanting More
09-25-2008, 06:53 PM
By Arouzal (http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/member.php?u=15508) and Wanting More

Another night of studying finished. She picked up her books and packed them away, preparing to leave. He had an early class in the morning and it was already past 1 am. They had met in their very first class of their college experiences. As the first week progress they found out that they had three of the same classes and lived in the same dorm, only on different floors. Chatting during classes the first couple weeks, they discovered they liked a lot of the same things and started spending time together outside of class, walking around campus and studying together in each other’s room. Now was crunch time for the exams at the end of the first semester.

“I’m heading out,” she said, standing and slipping her bag over one shoulder.

He looked up at her from his desk chair. “I’ll see you tomorrow afternoon for class.”

She nodded and leaned down to give him a peck on the cheek, like she had been doing for a little while now. As she started to pull away, he turned his head and brushed a light kiss over her lips, something that had not happened before.

Searching her face as she stood up straight, he found a look of surprise. He had wanted to do that for months now. Pushing himself out of the chair, he stood six inches away from her. Moving in slowly, he looked and listened for any sign that she objected. Observing none, he held his breath as his lips gently into her’s.

That first brushing kiss had surprised her. She was still trying to process that small kiss when he softly kissed her again. The surprise gave way to excitement. As she leaned into the kiss, she let her bag slip to the floor so both her arms could wrap around his neck and her body press against his.

Relief washed through him as he felt her respond to the kiss. When she pressed her body into him, his arms went around her to cement her to him as he dove into the kiss. The tattoo of his pounding heart drowned out all other sound as everything faded from his mind except for her.

From the moment he had deepened the kiss, there had not been a single thought in her head. Only the reaction of her body. Nipples harden and her hips arched forward into his. A small moan escaped her as her tongue tentatively darted forward, between his parted lips, to softly touch his. Her blood started pumping harder as she felt herself moisten from just his kiss. Just going with her body, she started grinding into him as they stood there, locked in their embrace.

Breaking the kiss, he looked at her. Her lips were still slightly parted, as if waiting for his to return. Eyes closed as if savoring each moment their lips had been together. Her eyelids opened and she focused on him. Both their lips curved into a smile. Knowing that she didn’t want the glorious feeling inside of her to stop yet, her hands gently moved to his chest, giving him a little push, so he would sit back in his chair.

She stood in front of him. He lifted his hands to lightly rub them down her sides to rest and caress her hips. She softly caressed his face with one hand, moving it to run her fingers through his silky hair. Lifting one leg, she settled herself onto his lap and sought his lips with hers.

The power that she was exerting over him had his arousal skyrocketing and his penis stiffening in his gym shorts. His hands cradled her hips and rocked her against his growing member. She felt him press himself against her and she reflexively ground her hips to feel the length of him press into her through her jeans. Inside those jeans, she could feel the slickness of her panties as they became soaked through from her excitement.

With her rocking her hips against him, he slid his hands from her hips and slowly made his way up her sides. She squirmed and let out a small giggle as his hands brushed against her ribs. He smiled with his lips still against hers while keeping his hands moving up. When his hands cupped her breasts through her shirt, she sighed and arched her back into his hands, pressing her crotch harder against his own.

She could not believe how turned on she was. The only part of their bodies that was touching skin on skin was their lips. Pressure was building up inside of her as she slid up the length of his shaft in his shorts and back down again. When his fingers caught a hold of the hard nipples that showed through her shirt, she had to swallow the cry that rose in her throat.

He could tell she was racing toward her peak. Releasing her mouth, his lips worked on her throat before moving to her ear, which he sucked on.

She was not able to hold back the cry now as his warm mouth took hold of her earlobe. As he felt her shudders rack her body, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close, their brows resting against each other’s.

After a minute, they looked in each other’s eyes and knew what was going to happen next. She wiggled off his lap and he stood up, keeping his arms around her. He started placing sweet, gentle kisses over her face as he backed her up to his bed. As the back of her knees hit the bed, they heard a sound. The dorm room door swung open and his roommate walked in.

“Hey guys. How’s the studying going?” His roommate called out, walking in and tossing his bag on his bed.

He gritted his teeth as he took a step back from her. “Good. Thought you were staying with your girlfriend tonight?”

“Nah. She decided to go to the library and cram all night.”

She moved, grabbing her bag up off the floor. “It is getting late. I should get going.”

He looked at her with longing. “Are we still going to meet tomorrow afternoon?”

Pulling open the door she looked back at him. Their eyes locked. “Definitely. My room. Around 3?”

His desire grew ever more ardent. “I won’t be late,” he answered and she left.

davesmistress
09-25-2008, 06:59 PM
Thanks for the new addition

hornyslut
09-25-2008, 08:17 PM
I can't wait to see what happens next!

mkirros
09-25-2008, 10:27 PM
Yes, this one definitely requires a sequel. Or perhaps, several.

Luckymann
09-26-2008, 06:56 AM
What a wonderfully tempting tease of a story. I hope you plan on another segment to finish what you started.

jreezy33
09-26-2008, 09:32 PM
Good start, looking forward to more.

aaronakafidel3
09-27-2008, 10:52 AM
i need to get to studying...hehe

Wanting More
10-04-2008, 07:10 PM
Thanks for all the comments. I'm working on the next little part to this tease of a story. Hopefully I'll just power through it and have it up soon for ya'll!

:lips

newman316
10-28-2008, 11:26 PM
I can't wait for the next part

scolingice
11-04-2008, 08:30 AM
Damn, so close yet so far away

gp60NS
11-04-2008, 11:33 AM
lol the story reflects my life. it reminds me of my friend sam and i

dhondu
11-24-2008, 07:52 PM
thanks for good one

Wanting More
12-03-2008, 12:49 AM
I finally finished the long delayed follow up to Kiss (http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15160).

Hope you enjoy it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

It was a quarter to 3 and he was trying to focus on the voice of his last professor that day. He hadn’t been able to pay attention in any of his classes today. Ever since she left his dorm room the night before, after the untimely interruption of his roommate, he had been anxious for 3pm. After a semester of dreaming about her and the torture of being interrupted last night, it was finally going to happen. Glancing at his watch for the fifth time in as many minutes, he slowly started putting the notebook that he had been doodling on all class into his bag. While doing that, he felt the vibration of his phone in his pocket. Sitting back in his seat, he pulled out the phone and brought up the text message that sent the phone vibrating.

“Running a little behind. Study group running long. Will be there as soon as I can. Spare key in its normal spot. Meet you there.”

Sighing to himself, he hit the reply button. “K. Hurry. Been dying for you all day.”

He sent the message then realized that the professor had dismissed the class. Grabbing his bag, he made his way out of the lecture hall and started through the rain to her dorm room.

As he took the stairs up to her floor he thought, “Well at least I will be able to shed this bag and jacket before she gets there. Save us a few seconds dealing with my clothes.”

Walking down her hall, he slid his hand over the top of the light two doors down from hers. As she had said, the spare key was waiting there for him. He felt himself getting nervous as he stopped in front of her door. Even though he knew she wouldn’t be there yet, his hand shook a little as he put the key in the lock. Twisting the knob he walked into the room registering the low light level in the room. “Must be pouring outside now,” he thought. Shutting the door behind him, he tossed the key onto her desk to the right of the door and looked up.

It wasn’t the rain that had caused the low light; it was the dim white Christmas lights she had hung in the room. And there she was on the bed, waiting for him with a smile, and a black silk negligee on. He felt his eyes go wide and his mouth drop open a little.

Having skipped her study group for the afternoon, she had spent the two hours putting up the lights, putting fresh sheets on the bed, pampering her body so everything would be soft and smooth, and, most importantly, making sure her roommate wasn’t coming back for the rest of the day. She didn’t think either of them could handle getting interrupted a second time. That didn’t stop her though from making him think that he would have to wait for her. Truth was, she had not really been able to sleep the night before knowing what they were going to do this afternoon.

She moved her hand to the hem of the negligee, laying mid-way down her thigh. “Do you like it? I bought it two months ago thinking that I would get to wear it for you.”

Feeling his mouth water, he shut his mouth and swallowed to give himself time to find his voice. “Yes,” was all he was able to manage.

She moved to the end of her twin bed, sat up on her knees and beckoned him to her. He dropped his bag there by the door and moved to her. She looked up at him, lifting her slightly shaking hands to the zipper on his wet jacket, “We should get you out of these wet clothes.”

When she had unzipped him, he shrugged out of the jacket and gently took her face in his hands. He bent down for one of those amazing kisses they had shared the night before. Once their lips met, they both felt their hearts jump up into overdrive. Not breaking the kiss, she moved her hands to the front of his jeans and felt him harden under her hand. Giving him a quick, gentle squeeze, she proceeded to undo his belt and button, allowing her to pull his jeans down to his ankles. He tried to step out of his shoes by stepping on the heel of each shoe, but he lost his balance, falling on top of her as he got the second shoe off. They both started laughing.

He stopped laughing and looked down at her, softly brushing her hair off her face. Dipping his head down, they sank into another heart pounding kiss. She wiggled her body underneath him, getting her legs out from under him and locking them around his waist.

Any thought she had had for prolonging this first time with him was quickly forgotten as their bodies pressed together and their arousal grew to a boiling point as they kissed. Her hands moved down his back and clawed his shirt up his body. He was reluctant to break the kiss as she tugged, trying to get his shirt off. Unlocking her legs from his waist and sitting up, he pulled his shirt the rest of the way off then lowered himself back on top of her silk covered body, his lips seeking hers while one of his hands moved under the silk and up her smooth thigh.

She groaned into his mouth as his hand made its way to the heat radiating from between her thighs. She lifted her hips and his hand found more silk, though this silk was extremely wet. His lips started to wander away from her mouth down to her neck as his fingers pressed the wet silk into her folds. She turned her head, briefly caught his earlobe between her teeth and gave it a little nibble. Letting loose a low groan, he continued his way down her beautiful body. With his patience threatening to break, he took one of her silk covered peaked nipples into his mouth while two of his fingers sneaked under the silk and dove into her. Gripping his head to her breast, she bucked her hips driving his fingers deeper into her as her body sprinted towards her climax. While he pumped two fingers into her, his thumb brushed across her pulsing clit. The light touch on her clit sent her over the edge. She cried out. He was surprised to feel her clenching around his fingers and her juices dripping onto his hand.

She went limp underneath him and he withdrew his fingers. Looking up at him, she saw the smile on his face, then wet fingers slipping into his mouth. She felt another flash of heat as he cleaned her juices off his fingers.

“Just as I though. Deliciously sweet.”

Slowly, they both got to their knees on the bed. Reaching for him, she pulled him into a deep kiss, tasting herself on his lips and tongue. After a few seconds, she broke the kiss with a small grin on her face. Lowering hands, she gripped his hard, thick shaft through the boxers he still had on.

“Your turn,” she said, releasing him and pulling off her negligee. At the same time, he quickly stripped off the boxers.

She turned him a little then gave him a little push onto his back. With his throbbing erection between her breasts, she lightly drug her body up his until she was able to flick her tongue across a nipple. This new experience had him sucking in a breath. She then blew her breath across the wetness left behind. He shuddered. Taking her time she kissed and flicked her way back down to the hardness she had left below.

Lifting his head up from the bed, he looked down and thought that she was playing with herself as she softly kissed the length of his shaft. Then that hand came back up, slick with her juices, and got a grip on him. Her lips wrapped around the head while her wetness provided the lubrication for the slow, torturous pumping her hand was doing. Her tongue swirled as she varied the suction her lips were causing around his sensitive tip. Then her hand left go and she took most of his shaft into her mouth til the head was touching the back of her throat.

“Fuck,” he moaned as she bobbed, him hitting her throat with every bob of her head and one of her hands caressing his scrotum.

He was close. The frustration of the night before and the anticipation of the morning and afternoon had severely undermined his self-control. He desperately wanted to put his hands on the back of her head and hump her mouth until he came. But there was one thing that he wanted more at the moment.

Reaching down, he pulled her up and rolled her underneath him. Spotting a condom on her bedside table, he grabbed it, stripped the wrapping off and quickly rolled it down himself. Leaning over her, he placed his encased tip at her warm and wet hole. With their eyes locked on one another’s, he sank his stiff cock into her. She moaned and he gritted his teeth, fighting for as much control as he could find. Pulling her legs further apart, he started thrusting into her with long, deep strokes.

Him entering her was almost enough to send her soaring again. Her walls tightened around his shaft with every thrust and quickly her ragged breathing was matching his own. He dipped his head to take her mouth. He took her mouth with a possessiveness that she could feel. The hunger that they could feel for each other broke through their control.

He thrust faster and harder into her while she drug her nails down his back. On every thrust he filled her completely and his body rubbed against her aching clit. One more thrust was all it took for both of them.

They both felt the head of his penis bump against her cervix, causing them to cry out at the shattering climax that over took them. She lost all control and her body started to involuntarily buck against him in ecstatic pleasure. The strength in his arms failed him and he collapsed on top of her. His hips still thrusting as his cock twitched, shooting jet after jet of cum into the condom.

For half a minute their bodies bucked and twitched together, and then they were still; fluttering in that blissful semi-conscious state of ecstasy. A few minutes later, reality flitted through his head. He reached down, locked his fingers around his deflating shaft and the base of the condom, and disengaged himself from her soft warmth. She whimpered a little at the separation.

He got up and went to her desk for a tissue to put the condom in before tossing it in the trash. Seeing him go for another tissue she said, “Wait,” then beckoned him back to the bed with her finger.

He crossed the few feet back to the bed and looked at her with a puzzled expression. Before he could put together what she was thinking, she had taken his entire cock into her mouth and was licking it clean. He couldn’t believe that she was sucking the cum off his penis.

She took her time on him. She wasn’t sure what to expect taste wise, but once her tongue touched that cum coating on his penis, she wished there was more. Once he was completely clean, she slipped him out of her mouth and looked at with a nervous look. His hands softly caressed her face and he lightly kissed her lips.

“You’re a naughty girl,” he told her.

She blushed.

He pulled the sheets back on the bed and climbed in, pulling her on his chest and into his arms. She snuggled closely to him on the little bed. Draping the blankets back over them, he kissed her forehead.

“I’m going to have to punish you later for being naught you know.”

She giggled “Mmm. I’m counting on it.”

“I think a nap to recoup my strength is in order first,” he laughed.

Tilting her head back, she looked into his handsome face. “You have all day and night for that. My roommate is staying at her boyfriend’s tonight.”

He flashed her favorite little smile and wrapped his arms tighter around her. Then they drifted off with the soft lights still burning.

Comments always appreciated!

Wanting More
12-03-2008, 12:55 AM
Hey everyone, if you're interested I posted the next chapter of Kiss as a new thread. This link -----> Kiss: Chapter 2 (http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/showthread.php?p=242886#post242886) will take you there.

I hope you like it!

Josephkerr
12-03-2008, 12:57 AM
Very hot

Josephkerr
12-03-2008, 01:06 AM
very nice

Luckymann
12-03-2008, 06:44 AM
Now that's HOT! Thanks for a delightfully romantic story. Yeah, even I can recognize romantic now and then.

newman316
12-03-2008, 11:47 AM
that was a great part 2

Brigit Astar
12-03-2008, 02:47 PM
good--please continue

ahmedansari
12-05-2008, 03:43 AM
A pretty good story

peajay2k
12-05-2008, 04:05 AM
mmmm teasingly fantastic

peajay2k
12-05-2008, 04:11 AM
MMM good... definitely an erotic and sexy story

Wanting More
12-12-2008, 08:50 PM
Thanks for the support everyone. I am going to have to think of a new chapter for these two!

loobeloo
02-11-2009, 07:47 PM
Another brilliant story

jollyman
02-11-2009, 10:10 PM
Very good story thanks for sharing.

Mathilda
02-12-2009, 02:01 AM
Hot and teasing. Thanks.

Mathilda
02-12-2009, 02:03 AM
They were sweet. Very nice.

ironeagle2
03-07-2009, 06:11 AM
nice start cant wait to read part 2

ironeagle2
03-07-2009, 06:35 AM
very nice cant wait for more

ryno66
05-21-2009, 03:13 PM
wow, what a hot start :)

ryno66
05-21-2009, 03:19 PM
its was great. enjoyed the 2nd part a lot :)

Rum
05-23-2009, 09:58 PM
This was a great story! romantic well thought out as well as executed! A pet peeve of mine is spelling and/or disction errors but you passed.... superbly. A true story in all of it's facets. I sure hope to see more of your craft because reading your postings is a pleasure!
Extreme kudos.

railroad
05-24-2009, 12:50 PM
Good story, I like em a little shorter

Rum
07-03-2009, 09:41 PM
I know this is a little late (I saw the posting date for the story) but this is a hot story. I also know that there is another part and I'm going there right after I post this!! Just wanted to say "kudos to the 2 authors and I'm kind of primed for part two. Hope you two get together for more stories, too."

wadave
07-04-2009, 09:15 AM
I was so pleased that you have given us a wonderful ending and a strt of a new story to come.. Romantic and horney all the way though...

metslane
07-20-2009, 07:19 AM
Good Story! thanks

frankjohnmoore
07-30-2009, 09:52 PM
that was a very good story keep up the good work.

Wanting More
09-20-2009, 05:22 PM
Inspiration struck and this was born... hope everyone enjoys!

When she awoke around 6 o’clock, the soft white Christmas lights still glowed. A satisfied smile spread across her face as she remembered what they had done earlier. The second he re-entered her head she realized he wasn’t next to her on the bed. Propping herself up on her elbows, she saw that he was watching her from her desk chair. He smiled at her and dot up to offer her some of the water he had been drinking.

“Thanks,” she said, unable to get the smile off her face. He looked so good in his boxers and tousled hair.

“Now there is something I want to do,” he informed her, trying to look innocent.

She took another big gulp of waiter. “And what would that be?”

He got back on the bed, sitting at the foot of the bed with her feet on either side of him. She looked so sexy lying naked on the bed and still a little bit drowsy.

“No explanation. But I promise that you will have fun.”

She raised an eyebrow at him. “You promise, huh?”

A big grin split his face. “Yeah. I promise”

She sat all the way up so their eyes were on a level. “What do I get if I don’t have fun?”

He actually laughed, “You can do anything you want to me.”

Leaning forward, she sealed the deal with a deep kiss. “Okay then.”

He moved forward, his lips locked on hers, making her lay back down on the bed, pressing her body into the mattress with his own. His hands came up and sought her sensitive breasts. He felt her sigh as his hands made contact with her erect nipples. As she sighed, he teasingly dipped his tongue into her mouth to touch hers. His tongue quickly retreated making her have to chase it.

His darting tongue and wonderful hands were really working her up. His weight on top of her was keeping her from moving her hips against his cloth covered groin. His kisses were enough to get her wet, but with his hands on her breasts, her body started to ache for more of him. She was a little frustrated that his boxers were preventing her from feeling all of him against her. As his mouth moved from hers, down to her jaw and throat, she softly begged, “More.”

More was exactly what he had planned. He didn’t spend a lot of time along her neck. Lifting himself a little, he deftly stripped off his boxers to allow for some more freedom as his wondering mouth continued down the swell of her right breast. He flicked the upright nipple with the tip of his tongue. Her back arched, pushing the nipple into his mouth. After an obligatory suck, he continued his way down to his goal. Earlier, he only got a quick taste. Right now, he wanted to savor every drop he could get.

Her breath caught as she realized what he was up to. She felt his hands on her thighs, opening her to him. When the air hit her wet folds, she shivered. The she felt his warm breath blow across her, this time causing her to shiver and moan.

He leaned in closer and ran his tongue from the bottom of her moist slit to her protruding clit. His mouth started to water as her flavor exploded across his tongue.

Looking up from his current pursuit, he said, “Mmm. Just as I said before, deliciously sweet.”

She giggled at his comment until she felt his mouth return to her. The giggle turned to a gasp as his tongue made a soft probe of her folds.

He made a leisurely circle of her inner folds, keeping his penetration shallow. He felt her hips start to move against his tongue. A small smile crossed his lips and he dove in for a deeper taste. Reaching into her as far as his tongue could, he slowly began to love every inch of her sweet cunt.

Moaning at the exquisite pleasure he was eliciting from her, she reached down and entwined her fingers in his soft hair. She was shocked at how quickly he was driving her towards a climax with just having started. Normally she didn’t enjoy a guy going down on her but he was fast proving that was exceptional in more ways than one. Her hips seemed to be moving against his mouth on their own accord. She felt his tongue moving faster within her and fingers adding even ore stimulation by gently rubbing her clit.

He could sense her urgency as she moved more forcefully against his tongue. Wanting desperately to be rewarded with more of her sweet juices, he moved a hand into position on her clit to help bring her to the edge.

“Oh god, don’t stop.”

Switching his placement, he attached her clit with his tongue and sunk two fingers into her tightening slit. With the pumping of fingers and twirling of his magic tongue, her breaths became ragged and her body arched as she convulsed on his fingers.

As soon as he felt her start to cum, he moved his mouth back to collect all of her delicious nectar. He was intensely aroused but kept his focus on lapping up the sweet juices coming from her.

He may have brought her to a liberating release but her ardor for him was not over. She re- gripped his hair and pulled him up her body. He was reluctant to leave his personal feast but quickly found that she was not ready for this session to end.

Her passion increased to a fervor when she tasted herself on him. Reflexively she wound her legs around his waist and arched her hips. His erection rested against her, the head nestled at her slit. He groaned into her mouth as he felt her softness caressing his desire. Instinct took over. He flexed his muscles and dipped his staining cock into her.

They both moaned with the penetration. He knew his control was only a thin veil at the moment. He tried to keep still so that he could pull himself together. She had other ideas. Rhythmically clenching her inner muscles, she started moving her hips as much as she could in her pinned position, he tried to hold out.

“Please baby stop. I’m going to lose it.”

She gave him a wicked little smile. “I want you to.”

He let out the breath he hadn’t realized he was holding. “Your wish, my command.”

He moved so that he was sitting on his knees on the bed. Snagging the pillow from under her head, he put it under her hips to bring her level to him. Quickly he entered her again, acutely aware of the fact he didn’t have a rubber on. The amazingly hot sensation of her wrapped around him, working herself to pleasure him, brought his need to a peak. Managing a quick burst of thrusts into her wet embrace, he pulled out and stroked himself to completion.

She had not forgotten that they hadn’t stopped for protection but felt a sense of loss when he withdrew from her. As the first spurt of his hot cum landed on her breast, she was instantly felt naughty with him climaxing on her skin.

He hadn’t realized what he was doing at first. He saw his cream shooting over her body without the association of what was happening. Then it sank in. She lay there before him, his cum coating from her breasts to her stomach. It was an intensely erotic sight. It seemed that he was claiming her as his own. He let go of his spent penis and feel on top of her, feeling his cum gluing their bodies together. Softly, he kissed her.

“You’re amazing, you know that?” he told her.

“You are wonderful yourself.”

His hands gently held her face as her hands softly caressed his back.

“I don’t think that I’ll be able to let you go.”

She kissed his deeply. “I think I can handle that.”

They cuddled, kissed and caressed for some time, both slipping into a doze on the small bed. He awoke a short while later with her cuddled against his side, parts of their bodies still stuck together. He brushed kisses across her face until she too was awake.

“Evening Love.”

She smiled, rolling partly onto her back, feeling her body unpeeling from his. She gave a soft laugh. “I think we might need to clean up a bit.”

He laughed himself. “I think you may be right about that.”

frankjohnmoore
09-20-2009, 10:50 PM
looks like it will be a good one,

frankjohnmoore
09-20-2009, 10:54 PM
that wasvery good is there going to be more

phogga
09-21-2009, 12:37 AM
A fine addition to your story. Very nice.

Scorpio8
09-21-2009, 05:14 AM
I like the story as it paints a vivid picture that you can see as you read through it.

It reads like real life sexual encounters that could be a part of all of us in various ways.

When reading you want to be transported into the tale itself, to see and experience what
the characters are within it.

After this read I felt I needed to shower up and get the sticky off me and my mouth
tasted like I'd had some delicous pussy as well. :yelrotflmao:

Arouzal
09-22-2009, 04:53 AM
I have to agree whole heartedly with Scorpio. The care and skill taken to create such a real story is amazing. Fantastic sticky job MA.

Wanting More
09-22-2009, 06:42 PM
Thank you all for the wonderfully inspiring comments. I hope that I can keep more cumming that you all like!

Luckymann
09-22-2009, 07:30 PM
Such a wonderful reminder of young love. Thank you. I hope you have more stories in you.

ironeagle2
09-24-2009, 05:25 PM
great so fare more

g14929
10-17-2009, 12:09 AM
looking good

comsmith22
02-27-2010, 07:49 PM
the entire series ... hot ... are you going to continue...

louisa_hottie
02-28-2010, 09:55 AM
beautiful, hot story!

Gizmor
06-05-2010, 07:39 AM
love this

Gizmor
06-05-2010, 07:45 AM
great story

Stryfn1
02-11-2011, 04:18 PM
Awesome!

puckstop101
02-12-2011, 02:28 AM
amazing story

brazilera
03-19-2011, 07:16 PM
nice story , thanks

pilot
01-06-2012, 09:13 PM
Thanks for part2

loobinator69
01-07-2012, 09:35 PM
That whole saga was great. all 3 were just amazing

4Dogs
01-09-2012, 04:27 PM
Brings back sweet memories!

GigiATexasLady
01-09-2012, 10:43 PM
oh to be that young again. Thanks for the memories.

GigiATexasLady
01-09-2012, 10:44 PM
glad to see you used safe sex....it's hot.

GigiATexasLady
01-09-2012, 10:47 PM
Sweet memories...coed dorms are a great invention....good start.