PDA

View Full Version : Great time at work. Abusing my employees

SlutManager26
09-28-2008, 02:14 PM
I want to tell you guys about an amazing time i had at work. I am the store manager of Best Buy. I am 5,8, Blond haired, 36D, and a very sexy curved body. Alot of my friends get surprised when they hear i am a store manager. And let me just say that there are a ton of hot sexy guys at my store. And i broke up with my boyfriend around 2 months ago and havent had sex since. Also alot of guys at work flirt with me so i know they would all love to fuck me if they were given the chance. And thats exactly what im going to do. I havent had a cock since i broke up with him, and i was really desprate.

I came in early morning, and this other hot working named Brain comes in in the morning too. I told him to come into my office at noon. When he came in i was sitting in my desk and only had my top on. The bottom was off but it was under the desk so he couldnt see. I talked to him about giving him a raise and he seemed to like the idea. I told him that he would have to work a little harder if he wanted one, and he agreed. I pretended to try and get up, and i acted as if the seat was stuck. I asked him if he could come and help me.

When he came beside the desk he saw my shaven sexy pussy. He said "umm" and i could see his pants extend. I said "oops, i forgot i was masterbating to the thought of ur cock." I told him if he wanted a raise, he better preform like he wanted one tonight. I told him to lock the door and take off his cloths quiickly. I pushed all the stuff off my desk and sat their. He said "im not sure if we should do this, someone could hear us." I said "baby, if u make them hear us, ill raise ur salary even more." He smiled and said alright, but i told him he had to fuck me real hard.

He pulled off my shirt and unbuttoned my bra. He began feeling my tits and i could see his cock growing larger. I laid on the desk and spread open my legs. "u want me to fuck u really hard" "yes baby, fuck me baby fuck me." He slowly pushed his 7 inch cock into my already wet pussy just to tease me. I moaned a little begging for more. By the way he was fucking, i could tell he was experienced. He began going faster and i moaned louder. Then he slowed down to tease me again. My pussy tighted and i could feel an orgasm coming.

I told him to lay down on the floor, and he did. I went and sat on his face and ordered him to lick my pussy and make me orgasm on his face. He began licking slowly and fingering me and i couldnt help but moan even louder. I finally orgasmed on his face and he licked all muy juices.

I said it was his turn, and i slowly slid down his hot body. I looked at his cock and i just wanted to devour it. I looked up at him and asked if he wanted me to take care of it. He happily said yes. I began sucking his cock for about 15 minutes and i could feel his cock get warmer. He said he was gonna cum, and i moved my tongue alot to get him even more excited. He cumed in my mouth and it tasted soooo gooood. His cum slid through throat and i loved it.

He was beat and i kept playing with his cock. I wanted to have more fun, so i called in this hot bi-girl to come for a meeting. When she walked in, she closed the door behind her and saw my naked body standing infront of her. She also saw Brain naked on the ground with some cum in his cock. She had a confused, happy, and scared face. I began touching her body and asked her if she wanted to play. She liked brain so i told her to play with his cock while i ate her pussy. She smiled and happily said ok. We played with each other for about half an hour untill Brians cock got hard again.

I wanted it up my ass this time, so i told Melissa to start licking my ass. When his cock was hard, I bent over on the desk and ordered him to shove it up my ass. I opened my ass and he slowly pushed it in. I began moaning and pushing back a little with my ass. During this i had Melissa get undressed and lay infront of me so i can keep licking her pussy.

We continued to fool around till about 8 or 9. I asked them if they would like to come back to my house and sleep together, and they both said yes. I told them to meet me at my house at 11. They both got dressed and left the office. 20 minutes later i called in another hot employee to come in and told him the same thing about the raise. I really wanted more cum, so i told him to take off his pants, and i began sucking his cock. At this point i was really horny and i just wanted a bunch of cocks in my face, and i wanted alot of cum all over my body, mouth, and face. So i called in 4 more employees and told them if they played with me, they would each get 50$ if they cummed on me. They agreed.

I was on my knees and I arranged them in a way so that i had one underme, with his cock in me. One behind me fucking my ass. And 3 infront of me standing up. One of them had his cock in my mouth and i was jacking off the other two guys with my hands. I told them i wanted all of them to cum at the same time, so wen one of them though they were going to cum, i stopped on him. in about 10 minutes, they all said they were about to cum and i braced myself. I was dieing for that lovely juice all over me.

The one fucking my pussy cummed and i orgasmed on him too. The one fucking my ass cummed in my ass and on my back. The one i was giving a blowjob to, cummed all over my mouth and i pulled his cock out so i could have the other 2 guys shoot at my face. After each person cummed, i had them get in line. I laid on the floor, and each one placed their dicks between my 32D tits and i began playing with their cocks. A few cummed a little but they were all happy to have fucked their maniger.

They all left and i paid them 50$ each. I went home and met melissa and brian. We played with each other for a bit and then cuddled up and slept. I had soo many cocks that day, i slept very happily. I woke up with brians cock on my ass and we smiled and kissed for a while.

davesmistress
09-28-2008, 02:54 PM
Welcome aboard

thanks for the new addition