PDA

View Full Version : Sleep asault takes pleasent turn

happyjoe38
10-01-2008, 12:32 AM
My wife is a closet sex freak. She gets embarrassed talking about sex with me even though we have been together for years. I always ask her about fantasies and things she would like to do but she won’t talk about it at all.

She likes to have control and I have to really work at getting sex. I’m sometimes denied which as any man can tell you, is frustrating.

I became so frustrated and horny that while we were in bed one night I tried to see just how far I could get with feeling her up before she would wake.

I waited for her to fall asleep and then that’s when I made my move. I slowly began touching her breast. She still slept and so I began to gently squeeze them. She still didn’t wake so I began to feel her nipples through her nightgown.

She woke up a little startled and quickly grabbed my hand to push it away. “Stop!” she shouted. I acted as if I had been asleep and didn’t know what was going on. “What?” I replied as if I were the one being awaken suddenly.

She then paused for a second while looking at me. “Nothing. Go back to sleep.” She then rolled over on her side turning away from me and went back to sleep. I felt like I had got away with the perfect crime. Little did I know it would get better.

The next evening when we went to bed I noticed that she was not falling asleep right away as she normally does. I was hoping for a repeat of the night before, but things don’t always the way you plan. I had nodded off before her.

I was awaken when I felt my wife softly grabbing my hand. I didn’t say anything and pretend to still be asleep. I was VERY curious as to what she was doing. Then she placed my hand near one her size D tits. I let my hand lay there still. She then pushed my hand so it would touch her tit. So I began to move my fingers back and forth caressing her tit.

She allowed this to go on for a moment and then gently grabbed my hand and put it back down by my side. I was very turned on. I was only allowed to feel her up with her being or at least thinking that she was in total control.

I laid still and thought my adventure was over. I was wrong. As quietly as she cold she pulled down her nightgown to expose her tits. She then reached for my hand again and placed it near one of her tits. I then began to slowly caress them with my fingers. At this point my cock was rock hard for her.

She then guided my fingers towards her nipple. I could tell she was very excited by how hard her nipple was. I gently began to play with her nipple. I was getting so turned on I began to worry that I was going to give myself away. I needed to fuck now, I was going to explode. But how was I going to accomplish this? I needed to do more than just fondle her tits.

Just as I began to wonder how I could progress the situation. I wife softly and quietly spoke. “Suck it,” she whispered. I couldn’t believe it. She was trying to subliminally get me to suck her tit. How could I do this and convince her I was still asleep?

I began to make soft sucking noises with my mouth. “Suck it,” she whispered again, this time a little louder. I slowly leaned towards her and she pressed her tits to my face. I began sucking on one of her tits. “Suck it harder,” she quietly moaned. I did as she said.

“Go for the pussy,” she breathlessly whispered. I sled my hand down between her legs and she was EXTREMELY wet. I began to slowly rub her clit as she slowly began to thrust.

Then she took her hand began to shake my shoulder. “What are you doing?” she asked in a sleepy voice as if I were the one who was waking her and initiated the act. I continued to play along. “Uh?” I said in a sleepy voice. I acted as if I didn’t know what was going on, only that I was waking up horny.

“Fuck me,” she demanded. I climbed on top of her and slid my cock into her hot wet pussy. It turned into one of the most passionate sex sessions we ever had. It was unbelievable.

When we were done we both laid in bed sweaty and gasping for air. “What was that?” she asked. “I don’t know,” I replied. “I just woke up with your tit in my mouth and a massive hard-on.”

When we began to go back to sleep I wondered if she would ever try doing that again. To my surprise and much to my delight she has many, many more times over the years. I sometimes wonder if I should reveal my secret and let her know I have been awake each time. Each time I come to the same conclusion. No, why ruin a good thing. I guess I’ll have to take it to my grave. In the meantime, pleasant dreams! ;)

General Lee
12-17-2008, 10:12 AM
Yep, Don't ruin a good thing. Nice story!

seward666
01-22-2009, 07:57 AM
very nice, I enjoyed it, thank you

DevotedPappa
08-09-2010, 12:23 PM
good story.....don't mess it up

davesmistress
08-09-2010, 05:45 PM
Thanks for the addition

frankjohnmoore
08-10-2010, 01:52 AM
very good,, and she knows