PDA

View Full Version : Task Complete

sweetest25
10-01-2008, 09:42 AM
Each morning I wake up and check the computer to see what "task" my Master has sent me.

This morning he requested I drive to the store wearing a short skirt, no underwear and nipple clamps, walk around for while then go out to my car and fuck myself with my purple dildo and suck my juices off it. Here's how my day went.

Master,
I highly anticipated my next assignment when I slipped out of bed this morning. I booted up my computer, checked my email and saw there was a new message from you. I shivered with delight. I open the flashing envelope and become engrossed in my task for today. After reading my master's command I decide to pick up my nephew's birthday preset a few days early. I slip on a nice black skirt and my pretty pink bra. I then attach my nipple clamps and hide them in my bra and slide a shirt over my head. Finally I slip on a pair of strappy sandals and head to the door.

I get in my truck and head to Walmart. I am so horny thinking about my task ahead and every now and then my fingers wander down to my moist little snatch. Once I reach my destination I make a B line for the toy section. Watching the mothers and fathers shopping with there little ones while I stood there with my nipple clamps on and pussy juices flowing down my thighs was a huge turn on. I am sensitive to smell and keep wandering if anyone else can smell the sex in the air.

After selecting my nephew's present and checking out I head to the truck to complete my task. I slip a finger in my nice wet pussy and begin to finger myself. Soon one finger becomes two. I then take the dildo from my purse and get to work. I pull my seat back and spread my legs as far as the contain space allowed. I then start fucking myself with my trusty purple dildo. I continue at this for a few minutes then remember I am suppose to take a picture of myself for my Master. I grab the camera off the seat beside me and start snapping away. I then remove my purple friend and start licking and sucking him. I know this is what my Master likes but find it hard to get a picture. Like a good little slave I keep snapping away till I get a decent shot. (I know if I don't succeed at my task the Master will be upset and punish me.)

Once I have the photo in need, I insert the dildo back into my tight little pussy, turn on the vibrator, roll down the window and drive home.

Scorpio8
10-01-2008, 10:00 AM
Sexceptional account of the mornings task and kudos
on a job well done.

This gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "welcome
to Walmart, how may I help you today?" :idea:

Hmmm, I can think of quite a few things. :yelrotflmao:

cohney123
01-12-2009, 08:03 AM
hahahah! very good with the pictures as well

babycynthia
02-12-2009, 01:40 AM