PDA

View Full Version : Making A Slut Wife

liketowatch
10-04-2008, 12:47 PM
Making a Slut Wife

This story starts on a cold winter night. My friend Jack was home to visit for the weekend. As always all the buddy’s got together to drink beer and reminisce. Most of us were married now, so the wives were along for the fun also. We all spent the night eating, drinking and talking. Around midnight most everyone left Bob’s to go home for the night. Leaving Bob, his wife, Jack, my wife Beth and myself.

We sat around drinking some more when Jack suggested we start a game of strip poker. We all agreed and the cards came out. The wager was one article of clothing off to all the losing hands. It didn’t take long and we where all naked. Bob’s wife Kelly and my wife Beth had been eyeballing each other most of the night. Jack had the cards and was dealing them when Kelly leaned over and started kissing Beth. They had a five minute or so make out session when Bob through a shit fit ending the lesbian fun.

With Bob and Kelly fighting I mentioned that we might go elsewhere maybe the bar. Beth and Jack in total agreement we rounded up our clothing. I noticed the massive erection Jack was sporting. I asked him how long it’s been since he had sex and he informed me that it had been about three weeks. I new Beth had a thing for Jack so now I was think we could still go have our own fun. After dressing Jack, Beth and myself made our way to the door and across town.

We went inside and I made some drinks. I told Beth to change into something sexy. Jack and I sat down in the living room where talking when Beth came out in a teddy and sat between us. It didn’t take much from hear. I informed Beth that I had been fantasizing about her sucking Jacks large cock as I watched. With a smile she turned to Jack and undid his pants. She worked the full length his massive tool. It was a great sight. After watching awhile I placed Beth all fours on the couch. As she sucked Jack I went to work on her pussy and ass. Tonguing her cunt then moving to her tight ass hole. Prying my tongue into both. After a bit Jack told her to get on his cock that he wanted to feel her tight cunt. She did as he told her. With her ridding Jack I moved to her head so she could suck my cock.

It was fantastic. She bobbed up and down on my shaft moaning and groaning from the good fucking she was getting from Jack. I removed my cock from Beth’s mouth and moved behind them so I could watch Jacks tool go in and out of my wife’s beautiful cunt. I watch a while then moved in for the kill. I rubbed my cock over her ass hole and she slowed down so I could gain entry. As the head of my cock entered she let out a cry of joy “OOHHH MY GOD THAT FEEL SO GOOD!” Now Jack and I started to fuck her full force. Bringing Beth to climax five times.

I withdrew my cock from Beth and told Jack that he was missing out if he didn’t try Beth’s tight ass. Beth got on all fours so Jack could give her a real good ass Fucking. As he fucked her ass I stuck my cock in Beth’s mouth. After a while of ass fucking Beth we traded places, Jack in her mouth and me in her ass. Then we switched again. “Not in my ass this time Jack. I want you to fill my pussy with your juice baby.” This I had to watch. I went behind them as he fucked Beth doggy stile. Jack slamming in and out of Beth. She was cumming again and talking dirty to Jack. “Give my your honey baby……fucking fill my pussy with your load……OOHHH…..FFFFUUCCCK!” As Beth started cumming Jack stiffened up. What a sight. He had so much cum with every pump it came gushing out of Beth’s cunt and down her leg. When Jack pulled his cock out I got to see Beth’s lovely cum filled cunt. Beth rolled over on her back. “Come hear baby let me clean you cock” she instructed Jack. With Jack at her head I pulled up to her pussy and slid my cock in. Man that was a good feeling. This got me thinking, what would that taste like? For the record I’m totally strait, but I was curious what that freshly fucked pussy tasted like with Jacks spunk in it. So I withdrew my cock and slid down on Beth and started tonguing her hole. Wow it was good. It’s like eating her pussy but new and different. The more I tongued her cunt the more spunk I got out. I lapped away until I got most of the cum that I could. Yes I ate Jacks thick spunk out of Beth and I loved it. Now it was my turn. I got up and slid my cock back in her used cunt stoked it several times before filling her back up. Deliriously I withdrew and watched as she sucked Jack until he cummed in her mouth. Needless to say the three of us fucked all night. This night was the making of my slut wife!

davesmistress
10-04-2008, 02:26 PM
Thanks for the new addition

hornyslut
10-04-2008, 10:13 PM
Great story. Thanks for sharing!

MisterWiggles
10-05-2008, 11:22 AM
Great story keep up the good work

treena
10-25-2008, 02:45 PM
Great story

smartmac
10-30-2008, 10:28 AM
great wife - all wives should endulge let it go and enjoy the excitement

darktiger
11-03-2008, 06:31 PM
Thanks.

seward666
01-22-2009, 07:58 AM
very nice, I enjoyed it, thank you

bullet005
01-22-2009, 10:57 AM
great story

ss89406
08-18-2009, 08:52 PM
really good story, I hope it wasn't the end of Beth's experiences...let's hear more...:-)

kurtessy
08-23-2009, 09:40 PM
Great story thanks

JetJaguar
11-29-2009, 01:02 AM
Good story!

DebbieX
12-08-2009, 08:42 PM
mmmmm, right about now, I'd like to be Beth

DebbieX
12-08-2009, 08:45 PM
Does Beth ever get it on with Kelly again?

frankjohnmoore
12-17-2009, 03:12 AM
beth is the right type of wife to have, good thanks,

Melons
12-17-2009, 09:59 PM
thanks for the addition

carthago
01-06-2010, 01:51 AM
thanks, nice story

mike.rowe13
01-24-2010, 10:54 PM
great story... any chance you'll keep it going?

vette2true
03-13-2010, 09:18 PM
perfect wife

ad12211
03-15-2010, 04:54 AM
great stoy, looking for more from you

kind88er
05-25-2010, 01:18 PM
I wonder if there is more??? hmm.

Friend
05-25-2010, 07:51 PM
Need more wifes like that