PDA

View Full Version : Watching my daughter...Chapter.1-3

must66
09-16-2003, 06:15 AM
I owned a big piece of property, with a big house in front and a smaller two bedroom house in back. I lived in the rear house and I let my daughter and her husband live in the big house. They had only been married for about a year. My little girl was a beautiful girl. She had frosted hair, stood 5'1" at 100lbs. She was built just rite. 34b cup slim mid section and an ass that no one could not look at.
At their wedding, just before they left on their honeymoon my daughter was in the back room to change into somthing more comfortable. Since I was the only one around she had asked me if I would help her with her dress. I undid the back and she sliped her arm out of the top. She was pretty drunk and almost fell over a few times. The top of the dress feel down, and without a bra I got a nice look at those stand up tits. She was drunk to the point that she never knew that her tits were showing. She had me kneel down as she used my back to steady herself while letting the rest of the dress slip down her legs. She stood infront of me in a pair of panties that could be seen through. Damn, that pussy looked good. She started to fall forward making her pussy rest against my face. She called out her husbands name as she grabed my head and started fucking my face. Oh honey that feels so good, lick my nasty cunt for your wife. She pulled her panties to one side. She then told me how much she love to be a nasty slut wife for him. I was now licking her pussy and she continued talking to me as if I were her new husband. Did you have fun last night watching me suck the ministers cock? Or did you like it better when the bar tender fuck me in the bathroom? My little girl fell the the floor passed out cold. I got on top of her as fast as I could and began to fuck her. She had made me so horney that I could not have stopped if I wanted to. I came inside of her just as I heard someone coming down the hall. I pulled out of her and hid in the closet, hoping not to get caught. The minister came into the room and saw her on the floor. My dear are you alrite? She was still out cold. He locked the door and came over to her. He could see cum running out of her pussy. He put his head between her legs and said you really didn't have to give me a tip, but if you really want me to take it, I will. He began to lick the cum from her cunt like he was downing an ice cream cone. He was just finishing up when she came to. Oh Richard (her husbands name) Fuck me like dog, I want your cock from behind. She rolled over and the minister took her panties off the rest of the way. With his super hard cock he took her cunt from behind. Do you like it like that honey, he said. You know I love it this way, my daughter answered him. I need it so bad honey, I want you to be happy. I know what makes my man happy too. The minister was playing the part of her husband real good. Oh yes baby tell me what makes your hubby happy. God I want to do it for you, make all men want me. The way you want me to. I will be the best slut wife you ever saw. If your father was here now I would let him fuck his daughter-in-law, so you could see how much I love anyones cock. The misnister couldn't take anymore and blew his wad into her cunt. That felt so good honey, now leave so I can finish getting ready for the honeymoon. He hurried out of the room and my daughter cleaned herself up and got dressed. I stayed where I was until almost everyone had left.
Three weeks later my daughter and her hubby returned and moved into the big house. We talked about their trip and had a few drinks. They asked me to go to dinner with them but I said to go on with out me as I still had things to do. They left, so I thought I would put some of their thing away, knowing they must be pooped after their trip. I was in the kitchen cleaning up when I saw a photo envelope sticking out from one of the pockets of her overnight bag. I figured they were of their honeymoon, so I took a look. They were great photos. Not what I would call honeymoon photos but they sure were great. I really liked the one with her on a table with atleast a nine inch black cock stabing her. Others showed her getting fuck by 10 or more different guys. Most of them were black dudes. I went back to my place and wacked off thinking of the pictures.

taxman1
09-16-2003, 10:44 AM
Okay, let's start with paragraphs. What you have is a wall of words, a one-paragraph story that's hard on the eyes. At least start a new paragraph each time a character speaks.

Now let's do spellcheck. That alone would catch many of your spelling errors. The try rereading your work-- if what you have written above looks good to you, get a proofreader and/or an editor. There are any number of us here (including myself) who will be happy to help out.

Learn to punctuate, otherwise that wall of words becomes impenetrable. You really need to learn the basics of writing before submitting stories to the storyside of SSP.

In the meantime, don't give up your day job.

must66
09-17-2003, 06:08 AM
I, for sure don't claim to be the best in english. Sorry, but I was one of the guys that happened to quit school.
I have written alot of stories and you just happen to be the first to complain. That in its self tells me something.
I wish I could spell better, but at my age I don't think I am going back to school.
When I am telling a story, I do it on sight so I have no spell check.
Do you know of things that might help me out.

Thanks, Jimmy

must66
09-24-2003, 02:00 AM
After looking at the pictures of my daughter getting fucked by different guys on her honeymoon, I couldn't think of much ealse.
The next day was sunday and all they did was rest. Her husband had to return to his company on monday.
On that sunday afternoon I let myself in through the back door to see how things were and to ask about their trip. As I entered I could strange noises coming from the bedroom. As i got closer the sound I was hearing was the both of them talking and the bed making quite a racket. I got to the bedroom door, which was not closed all the way. My son-in-law was asking his wife if she really enjoyed the time they had on the honeymoon. God Richard, it was the best. You know I had the best time of my life. How about you honey? I was hard the whole time. Your body looked so hot. I looked in and they were both sitting on the bed facing each other. Richard was just begining to slide a huge black dildo into my daughters cunt. He told her to close her eyes while he talked to her. He was rubbing the dildo along her slit, making her moan as she parted her lips and her tongue was getting them moist. Does that feel good baby? Yes, yes, it feels so nice. How nice does it feel? His cock is making my pussy all wet. I want you to watch him put his big black cock in your wifes pussy. Do you like that she said? It is making me so hard. Tell him to fuck me Richard. Tell him how much I want his black cock as deep as he can put it. Richard slams the dildo all the way in in one stroke and holds it there. Oh fuck me more. Show my husband how to fuck his slut wife. With that he is pumping the dildo in and out of her snatch as fast as he can. Fuck the bitch, fucker. I want to see her take a load of you cum. God yes cum inside me. Please fill my cunt up. My daughter was shaking and bouncing all over the bed. She grabed the dildo from Richard and began to ram it hard into her pussy. She was cuming as Richard pushed her onto her back and began kissing her. She let go of the black dildo and gave him a hug. Oh baby that was so nice. I really thought I was fucking one of the guys on our trip. Honey, just stay there, I have a new little story that should get you dripping even more. Richard I don't think I can go on, that was one of the best. Richard takes ahold of the dildo again and slowly slides it out. He starts to lay the dildo long ways against her whole slit. Moving it back and forth only about an inch. He begins to talk to her again. You would look good in the back yard sunning yourself. The only thing on your body is that small yellow swim suit. The one that is a little to small to hold your tits into. You meen the one that showes my nipples to anyone that is looking? My daughter says. That's the one. The bottom is so tight it hugs your pussy lips, letting anyone see your puffy outer lips. Oh Richard, who is looking at me? Tell me, your making me so wet. Who would you want to be looking at you? As he said that, he put the head of the dildo at the entrance of her cunt. Anyone you want to look at me. A friend of yours, a strange, the kid next door, I don't care, just tell me. Ok honey. You open your eyes just a little, thinking someone is watching you. There is no one around you so you look at your fathers house. There you see him, your father is watching you from the kitchen window. Your shocked that your own daddy would be looking at you. It also makes you feel kind of nasty. Richard moves the dildo into her pussy and back out a few times. Does it bother you that he is looking at you? Oh no, I used to try to get daddy to look at me when I was growing up. Do you want him to see more of you? I don't know. I don't if he would like to do that. I'll bet he would love to look at your beautiful pussy. Why don't you pull your bottom to the side and let him look.
(Sorry for the spelling and gramer. I nerver was good at english)
Part 3 soon to come.

Daddy2u
09-24-2003, 03:13 AM
the story isn't bad , but the structure is ,, you need to make a seperate paragraph for each dialouge and quotes would be useful as well,, this is just one long paragraph,, aka a wall of words...keep at it!:daddy2u

davesmistress
06-21-2007, 05:04 AM
thought I would bring this back up....it was wayyyy in the back.

must66
12-07-2007, 03:08 AM
It sure looked like my daughter was enjoying what Richard was telling her, When he told her to pull her suit to the side so she could imagine that I was looking at her. Do you like thinking that your father in looking at your pussy? Oh yes. When I was living at home I would try and tease him all the time. I would leave the doors open to my bedroom and bathroom so he could sneak a look at me. Yes I caught him many times. Sometimes I would follow him after her got a good look. I saw him jack off a lot. It made me do the same. I wanted him to come in and play with me, but he never did. I bet he would really love to look at your body now, Richard said.

I have a good idea honey. You don’t want to loose your tan, so why don’t you sun bath in the back yard while I am at work. Sun bath, Debbie said giving him a strange look? Well, you look so cute in that yellow suit. The one that is to small for me, she asks? That’s the one. You just want me to tease my poor father, that’s all, Deb said. Yea and I know you would like doing that to him. I have to go to the office, have fun honey.

I left real quick so they wouldn’t know I was listening. I saw Richard leave for work while I made my breakfast. About an hour later I heard the back door of the front house close. I looked out my kitchen window and there was Debbie in the yellow suit with a photo album with her.

My dick started getting hard looking at those nice tits damn near falling out from the top of her suit. I saw her look my way (to see if I was watching) as she spread her legs taking a seat in the chair. The suit was pressed against her body so tight that I could see the outline of her pussy lips. She looked at the photo album for a half hour then put it down and closed her eyes.

I walked through the kitchen door to the back yard. I walked up to her without saying anything, incase she was sleeping. My eyes were glued between her legs. I bent over an took he album and also sat down across from Debbie. I opened the album and the first photo I saw was one of Debbie in the front seat of some cab sucking this old man’s cock. Damn, did she suck and fuck every guy on their trip.

The next page showed the two of them eating dinner at some family’s home. Must have been one of the locals family. Another shot showed the mother and father and the next was of twins. A boy and girl, I would say about 15 or so. Turning the page there was Richard between the girls legs eating her pussy. It showed Debbie sucking the boys cock. There were more photos of them doing all kinds of nasty things, even with the mother and father.

Debbie began to move so I put the album down. Oh hi daddy, how long have you been here? Just a few minutes honey, I told her. I am glad you’re here. Would you mind putting some lotion on me? Not at all honey. She got up and laid on her stomach in one of the loungers. She handed me the lotion, then put her hand under herself for a second than brought it back out. I started at her shoulders when she asked me to untie her top so it wouldn’t get stained. I did and let it fall to her sides. Looking at the roundness of her tits from the side got me breathing a little heavy.

Putting the lotion on her, my hands felt the side of her tits as I passed over them. A small um came from my daughters lips. Finishing up her back I went around and started again at her feet. I reached down and opened the album to the photo of the kid eating her pussy. That made my cock hard as a rock. Looking up her legs I saw one of the finest asses I have ever seen. Perfect heart shape with the rite amount of curve to it. Working my hands up her leg Debbie spread them a bit so I could get to the inside of them.

Now I knew why she put her hand under herself earlier. She had pulled her suit to the side to show me her pussy. Putting lotion between her legs I let my finger slide between her puffy lips. Her legs came apart more and another um came from her lips. I put more pressure as my finger went the other way. Without saying a work I put my hands on either side of her and lowered my face between her legs. I put my lips on hers just like I was giving her a kiss. My tongue came out giving her a better French kiss.

Oh daddy, that feels so nice, she said. Kiss my cunt daddy. Yyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeesssssssss. I have wanted you to do this since I had been a little girl. Lifting up I told her, you still are my little girl. Oh daddy, can I be your little girl again? Only if you do what daddy tells you to do. I would never talk back to my daddy, she said. Okay then young lady go to your room and put on a nice short dress and sandals and no underwear. But daddy, she started to say when I cut her off. No underwear, do you understand? Yes daddy. She got up and went into the house. There was no way my cock was going to go down, at least not now.

I went into the house just as Debbie came out of her bedroom. She had her blond hair up in pig tails. Just enough make up to make her look young and a dress that just covered her butt. Where are we going daddy? Just for a drive sweetie. A drive like the last time daddy. When you let your friend touch me and do all those funny things to me? You liked it the last time, didn’t you honey? Oh yes daddy, but I was a little sore last time.

davesmistress
12-07-2007, 11:39 AM
Thanks must66 great new addition

watcher128
12-07-2007, 02:59 PM
More please. Thanks for posting.

badlybent
12-07-2007, 10:25 PM
Hi-Jimmy. I went back and hunted the rest so other's could see it.

littlestormy
08-17-2008, 02:21 PM
thanks for the hot story.very enjoyable reding.

pdiddystonec
03-10-2009, 02:14 PM
what a great story

rebfire
03-11-2009, 07:31 PM
Nice story. Keep up the good work

frankjohnmoore
03-13-2009, 02:50 AM
good story

gatorskin
03-15-2009, 07:39 AM
need more

stdlvr69
03-15-2009, 07:50 AM
Good story

crzy67
03-15-2009, 09:37 AM
Nice read. Thanks.

thenewarmyguy69
03-30-2009, 08:12 AM
Great great story. Where is he taking his daughter? I hope somewhere were we can all see her.

MEHOFF1962
04-12-2009, 12:44 PM
besides the obvious mistakes, for which you have already apologized for, excellent story

am_cutie666
04-12-2009, 10:19 PM
tht....was an excellent....story....

am_cutie666
10-02-2009, 05:00 PM
good story....

ironeagle2
10-02-2009, 06:03 PM
not bad

GothicKing
10-12-2009, 07:24 AM
not a bad story

topshaper
10-23-2009, 04:19 PM
This story gets let down because you have used no paragraphs, nor have you used a spell check.
It's horny but if better presented it would be very very horny?

None the less it's a start keep going, and correct the small mistakes this will make your story come to life, bringing excitement and easier reading ?

Sorry, I also saw your last reply and I admire the fact that you have put so much effort into the story, at the top of the FORUM there are some great helpfull tips for writers, maybe you could get some tips there to help you with the next chapters?

Thanks!

theatreslut
07-31-2010, 11:44 PM
I like the thought of the story but quotes would make it so much easier to understand.

mandawg
08-01-2010, 03:22 AM
Good story start! please continue. And above all please keep writing.

Ricey
10-17-2010, 03:01 AM
Great story, very very hot. Will be looking at for the next part. thank you

cato
10-18-2010, 06:53 AM
Many Thanks!

Schnepfe
11-05-2010, 07:31 PM
The part with paragraphs indeed is much more readable. thanks!

Bifunlady
01-07-2011, 04:36 AM
Nice story, but somewhat hard to read.

refref
03-10-2011, 02:23 PM
köszi.

injim7pussyass
03-10-2011, 03:13 PM
Writers / Authors / To Whom It May Conern: grammer, punctuation, understanding of words, tone of words, and a "hint" of possibility of truth make a story (or any book worth reading). A rambling of incoherant words makes it extremely hard of any read to follow, let alone want to continue to the end. If you can't arouse a readers mind, you wasted your time (and ours). JIm..........

chrisc58
05-21-2012, 02:07 AM
brilliant will read the rest when u post em

ynglvr
05-21-2012, 09:19 PM
Nice story...and thank you for posting....

lightning022
06-30-2012, 01:15 AM
its not bad

Starwizard
06-30-2012, 06:06 AM
Good Story! cant wait to read more.

1red2dogcow
07-22-2012, 11:27 PM
Good story

johnathen39
11-30-2012, 02:59 PM
what a great story