PDA

View Full Version : Our Hot night out

one_republic
10-10-2008, 05:59 AM
A bit about me: 6ft tall slim fair in complexion slightly built body, and she is about 5'3 34d 29 34, her ass is one to die for and is clean shaven
--------------------------------------------------------------

The day started like any other day, waking up with an erection in my shorts and my cock throbbing for some attention, with its usual leak of pre cum. I look at my phone for any missed calls or texts "ah nothing" I then text my baby with the usual good morning text.

After doing my usual boring morning routine im back at work. The day goes on slow as i keep imagining my self with her doing all our lil antics. Beep goes the phone and in comes a text "baby wanna go out for dinner?" Sure I reply.

We meet up around 7 at our usual pick up place near her house and we head to a restaurant where two more of her friends meet us. I was in my usual evening attire (three quarter shorts and t-shirt) while she was in a skirt and sort of a t-shirt i guess,,,, (i could never figure out these girly cloths)
She looked hot as ever, hair all nice and wet looking, a sight i always love and could never have enough of.

Dinner goes on as usual with the laughs and chit chat, i would occationally check her out without her noticing me :P i love sneeking a peek into her assets when she's not looking, its an instant turn on... by this time i am rather turned on and really in need of doing her then and there.

For some good luck she excuses her self and walks to the ladies room and i follow her like a puppy.
This is a pretty laid back joint with hardly anyone around and this particular night it was just us there, she pushed open the ladies room door not realising that i was right behind her.

I push her inside with one motion as I lock the door behind us she turns back in shock and then calms down when she realised it was me, "what are you doing here baby?" what a dumb question i thought. I replied "you" as i pushed her forward to the near the mirror and bent her forward. I was already hard i raised her skirt and was greeted with a black thong in between those sexy buns i love watching while i fuck my woman like a maniac. I slip the string aside and in one motion I showe my cock inside her then tight cunt. I knew she dint have much time to get wet enough I keep my cock deep inside her and play with her clit for while. she starts to gasp and moan "ah yeah baby thats it keep doing that oh yes, it feels so good.... ahhh ok fuck me now" that was all the instructions i needed to get my cock pounding in and out of her hot and now wet pussy.

Fucking her with her cloths in tact is so hot and sexy, and the pressure of getting caught was all too exciting... I kept fucking her hard watching her bum cheeks move to the rhythm of my strokes I reach forward and pinch her nipples while i fuck her. I then lean to her ear and start talking to her, "do you lke getting fucked like this baby? Do you like my cock in your pussy with your cloths on ha?" oh yes baby i love it keep fucking me baby im close keep going, I was pretty close too as I increased my pase while moaning slowly in her ear baby im cumming she shrieked as her legs went limp and her pussy gushed her juices all over her legs, my shorts and the floor... I kept thrusting for more until she pulled out, and spun around with one motion going down on me,,,, I love watching her suck my cock she was deep throating me the way she always does only making hotter than ever.

I held her head and started fucking her mouth like it was a pussy "im gonna cum, aahhhh daammmm" and i shoot a heavy load deep into her throat, she takes it all not missing a drop.
After a few seconds of sucking me clean we both realise where we were, we hurry out and sit at the table like noting at all happened as we finished our dinner :)

On the way home I was still horny and I was sure she was too, I turned to a lane that was pretty deserted, baby where are you going? she asked me... I dint say much we went on until i found a dark place. I stopped the bike and said wanna fuck?

She gets off the bike slips her thong off and sits on the tank and takes my cock out,
We were not talking at this point I guess our bodies were more in control than mind.
She jerked my cock a couple times I leaned back on the seat as she sat on my cock burying it deep in her pussy, ah how i love it when she fucks me like that. her pussy feels good all the time.

Slowly she grinds her hips on me as we both moan in pleasure, from afar I could see a room light on in a two story house, we were obviously spotted by some guy there on the balcony.
Baby we're being watched I told her, who cares lets give him a show was her answer, she kept fucking me with a total stranger watching us and in a way it was an added turn on to both of us.

The way we were positioned she was able to see him better than me, This is hot she said as i started fondling her boobs through her t shirt, by this time the guy on the balcony had his cock in his hand too and we could see he was stroking it hard, we were both too horny to turn back now, besides we dint know each other from adam so it didnt matter anyway.

He had a pretty decent looking cock from where we were, dark in complexion, about 5'9 or so in height with a decent physique, his ciock looked around 6 or 7 inches. I must say this whole situation was a turn on and i was not gonna last too long, My love of my life was fucking my brains out alternating glances between me and the guy on the balcony, i had a feeling he was having an effect on her too. Like what you see baby I asked. yeah its hot baby, I dont mind the looking I said.

With this I asked her to get off the bike, I then placed her on the side of the bike facing the guy directly as I bent her forward and with one thrust went all the way into her dripping pussy.
Oh yeah baby keep fucking me, was all she could say as she enjoyed my cock in her cunt and a stanger wanking off to her. My baby is easily one of the sexiest girls you'd lay your eyes on and i for one am a real possecive guy but this one time I thought ok let us live the moment ;)

By this time my nuts were swelling and i really hadnt much control, Im close baby, me too she replied i started rubbing her clit as i kept thrusting in and out of her in a piston like speed ooh ooh oh oh ah ah was all i heard from her as we both looked at the guy on the balcony he started to shoot his load, we could actually see it glob after glob fire from his erect cock, with that i felt her pussy squeeze my cock as she came all over my cock and hand, i love how she cums and cums all over me, i kept fucking her harder and harder, oh baby i love how your pussy feels, it makes my cock feel so fucking good, im gonna fill your fucking pussy now, im gonna fucking cum deep in you babyyy, oh yes baby cum for me, please cum in my pusssy baby,,,, I that was all i could take as i shot my load in her pussy, i could feel spurt after spurt fill my future wife's pussy as i also felt weak in my knees,.

I leaned over her for awhile feeling pretty spent. we could still see that guy stroking somewhat of a now flacid cock. I pulled out her pussy spun her around and kissed my baby on the lips deep and passionately to re assure her of how much i really love her, we look into each others eyes as I say baby I love you and kiss her again.

I picked my shorts up and got into it. We get on the bike and wave to our misterious peeping tom and ride into the main road feeling very satisfied and still a bit horny :D

scooter23
10-10-2008, 07:18 AM
Nice hot night out.

Zee Gal
10-10-2008, 09:04 AM
Nice tale! Thanks for posting it!

Hope you continue to post your adventures!

Kisses,

Steph

canobeer69
07-23-2009, 11:04 PM
very horny thanks

surfguy17
07-24-2009, 12:18 AM
cool story very adventerous :) got hard just readin it hehe

RobinaAmiR
09-04-2009, 11:13 PM
Hot.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

frankjohnmoore