PDA

View Full Version : Heather sucks me

buzzbomb
10-13-2008, 06:31 PM
I was on a late flight back from California to New York and really beat. It was a long week of sales and I was looking forward to being home. The stewardesses were busy getting us passengers adjusted for take off when I happened to get a good look at one of them, she was the spitting image of Heather Locklear! No way, I thought.

Evidently I wasn't the only one who thought so because there was a general mumbling going on among the men about her,so just maybe it was...?

She came around with soda and was wrestling the cart down the narrow isle when I caught her eye and was rewarded with a dazzling smile. Damn, if that wasn't Heather, it was a real close second.

After take off, we settled in for the in-flight movie and some shut eye. However,I couldn't sleep knowing SHE was on the plane so I got up to stretch my legs and found her at the back section, just finishing up in the galley. She offered me a cup of coffee and I stayed to exchange small talk, just couldn't keep away. I had to mention who I thought she looked like and, with a small smile, she told me it happens all the time. I was still fascinated and complimented her, said it didn't matter to me if she was the real Heather or not, I was so in love, or in lust, with her at the moment. I was flirting and she gave it right back.

She said are you going to bother me the whole flight or do I have to take drastic measures with you?

Oh, please take drastic measures, I said.

It was very quiet except for the distant roar of the outboard jets. Looking around and finding nobody watching, she took me by the wrist and led me into a bathroom and locked the door.

Okay, I know what you want and so here is your chance. Let me see it, she said. I was a little taken aback but caught on quickly and unfastened my pants, pulled my boxers down and let my cock spring free. Not wasting any time, she bent and took me into her mouth and proceeded to lick and suck along the length of my rod. I was so ready it didn't take long before I felt my balls clench and begin to stutter my load into her mouth. She stopped bobbing her head to use her hand and milk me, pumping what I had between her lips and swallowing it down. Oh man, this had never happened to me before on a flight.

She told me to straighten up and, after checking herself in the mirror and wiping her mouth,she let herself out of the tiny bathroom. I took another moment to pull myself together and let myself out and made my way to my seat. I didn't see Heather for the rest of the flight until we deplaned at JFK, and there she was coming out of the cockpit, wiping her mouth again.

Hmmmmm...

scotty2hotty
11-13-2008, 09:26 AM
Hmmmm is right. seems she knows how to keep the flight crew happy as well .

TheUnsaved
11-13-2008, 04:27 PM
Not to sound like a pun but I wish you had "fleshed" out the story a lot. It reads more like the outline to a story you havent written yet. So write that story, it sounds hot

hotlvr
11-18-2008, 07:30 AM
may be flying could be fun,

fred151412
12-02-2008, 09:22 PM
Flying will never be the same for me now. Good story. Next time I get a blond flight attendant, I hope she looks like HL.

sweeny420
01-21-2009, 06:14 PM
nice story enjoyed it

kempo242
01-31-2009, 11:49 AM
nice read thanks for the addition

Ricey
02-06-2009, 06:59 AM
good story idea, longer wud have been nice

reaper1
11-01-2009, 12:18 PM
thank you so much