PDA

View Full Version : 3 Teen Boys in a Hotel Room

_memories.
10-19-2008, 03:03 AM
I was 16 years old, bisexual, and horny. I wasn't an ugly kid, in fact I was more on the attractive side, slim, had a big cock, but I wasn't as interested in the girls as I was guys.

I had a couple other bisexual friends that were around my age. There was Kyle, who was 16, and had short, spikey blonde hair, and was very slim, average in height; and Sean, who was 17, had longish, messy black hair, and was about kyles height. We all knew eachother and we were all good friends. We knew that we were all bisexual, and often talked about sexual stuff, but had never had any gay experiences.

I had an older friend, who was also bisexual, he was 23, and one day, I asked him if he could get me a room at a nearby hotel. He told me he could, and he knew exactly what it was for. He just got me a room, and said nothing else. The room was on the fifth floor, and had a great balcony view of a garden filled with people.

I told Kyle and Sean to meet me at the room. There was one big bed, but also lots of empty floor. We all sat on the bed together and just watched t.v. for a while until night came when we came across a Playboy promo on tv. I noticed myself getting a hard on, and there was no hiding it, either. I looked over at Kyle, and noticed a large bulge in his jeans, too. I looked over at Sean, who has his legs crossed, and his hands in his lap, but I could still tell what he was trying to hide.

I got up to go to the bathroom, just to pee. I came back soft, of course, and when I came back, Kyle and Sean were both sitting at the edge of the bed, both of them rubbing themselves, Sean with his hand down his pants. I sat on the bed behind them when Sean turned around. He put his arm on my shin, and rubbed it slowly, and softly. He looked me in the eyes and told me he was really horny. I kissed him, and he let me fall backward, as he followed, still kissing me. He began moving his hand up my side, softly, going up my shirt. He let his thumb graze my nipple, and we finally started kissing deeper, and his tongue slid around mine, he managed to get my shirt off, and threw it onto the floor. The curtains for the balcony were still wide open.

Kyle was observing us, as he stuck his hand deep into his pants, sitting in a chair across from the bed. Sean pulled off his shirt, and began dry humping me, letting the bulge in his pants rub against mine, while kissing me down the side of my neck. He undid his belt quickly and pulled his pants off, and threw them onto the floor, and he was only in his boxers. He came back down on me, and started kissing down my neck and onto my chest. He moved his tongue around my nipple, and nibbled on it a bit. He moved his kisses into the middle of my chest, and started going down, lower. He kissed my belly button, and stuck his tongue into it, and sucked on it. It felt amazing, and I was going crazy, knowing where the kisses were leading. He started kissing lower, down to just above my jeans. He undid my belt, threw it to the ground, and pulled my pants down so my pubic hair (which was shaved, but still stubbly) was showing.

He pulled my jeans, and my underwear down and off, and my cock flung upward. It was hard as a rock, and extremely wet. He grabbed it with his hands, and snuggled his tongue in between my testicles. He began licking my balls while stroking me slowly with his hand. He started licking up my balls to my cock. He kissed my cock, up and down.

Kyle had already undressed himself, and he quickly came over to where the action was. He stood at the side of the bed, jerking off over top of me. I grabbed his dick and started stroking him. I propped my self up on a few pillows and started sucking his dick.

Sean moved his tongue all around the head of my cock, and began sucking it again, he did this a few times, making me moan, and groan. I took kyles cock out of my mouth, my chest raised into the air and I let out a gasp. I opened my eyes to see my load shoot into Sean's mouth. Kyle saw this and went down to him, and made out, passing my cum between them.

I got up onto my knees on the floor, and Sean walked over to me. I looked at him in the eyes, and moved my hands around his legs, and grabbed his ass. I moved my hands to the front, and massaged his balls with my fingers. I grabbed his dick, and I licked it with the tip of my tongue from his balls, to the head. I moved my tongue around his head, and I could taste the seimen coming out. Kyle came over, and I began licking his balls, while I had Seans dick in my right hand. They both stood on each side of me, but i made them come closer together, as they rubbed their balls against eachother.

I stuck both of their dicks in my mouth, and tried sucking them. I sucked kyle while jerking off Sean with my free hand. They were about to cum, and they both started jerking themselves off, as I played with their balls. I opened my mouth wide open, and stuck my tongue out, I wanted to be covered in their cum. Sean came first, covering the left side of my face as I turned my head to get it in my mouth. Kyle came at the sight of this and shot a hot load down my neck. I let the cum drizzle down my body, and I enjoyed rubbing it all over my balls and my stomach.

We all rested in the bed and then headed for the shower to clean ourselves off. Being covered in that was one of the best experiences of my life.

Scorpio8
10-19-2008, 07:48 AM
That's a scorching tale you've shared with us.

Nice to see a new spin on things as we don't often get enough
M/M stories.

Very well done and big thanks goiing out to you for offering
it up here.

_memories.
10-19-2008, 02:45 PM
Thanks, I wish there were a few more m/m and bi fans out there, I'm working on a great story right now!

davesmistress
10-19-2008, 02:50 PM
Thanks for the addition

usafslut
10-21-2008, 08:35 AM
nice to hear what boys do behind closed doors :)

BUMBLEBEEcaz
12-10-2008, 01:24 PM
that was very hot

newman316
12-12-2008, 07:28 AM
so much fun

zexzilla
12-18-2008, 09:18 PM
tht was aweosme
thx

_memories.
03-08-2009, 01:29 AM
thank you all

pmoney69
03-09-2009, 03:14 PM
nice one

sexybibabe
03-19-2009, 05:37 AM
Very nice story. I love reading M/M stories for some reason. They always get me horny

HornyCollegeGuy
03-23-2009, 06:39 PM
Great story, I enjoyed it alot. The world needs more m/m stories :D

_memories.
04-07-2009, 12:26 AM
Great story, I enjoyed it alot. The world needs more m/m stories :D

hell yes :P mm

_memories.
04-07-2009, 12:27 AM
Very nice story. I love reading M/M stories for some reason. They always get me horny

me too haha ^.^ :P

ailure
04-07-2009, 04:29 PM
More, more!

johncena23
04-19-2009, 11:45 AM
any guys wnt to hook up with me

_memories.
05-09-2009, 12:00 AM
More, more!

haha, it's about time i start working on some more, ill get on that!

jetage
06-02-2009, 04:02 PM
I just love it when stories are m/m need more of them

wackedout54
02-10-2010, 12:39 PM
great story

thefox
02-14-2010, 05:18 PM
Great story, boys will be boys

tackle
02-26-2010, 05:11 AM
im hard

Dubya
02-28-2010, 01:46 AM
Very hot and well written! More please!

louisa_hottie
02-28-2010, 10:26 AM
Wow! It's amazing what hormones can do! Hot story!

_memories.
03-15-2010, 12:14 AM
Thanks! This is one of my favorites of mine. I'm working on some more m/m and bi/tran m/m/f stories. (;

ORAL200069
03-24-2010, 02:03 PM
Hot story! Thanks for the post!

iwtstwbd
04-03-2010, 04:25 AM
Loved the story, thanks

Steve309
05-30-2010, 04:38 PM
Love the story. Takes me back a bit. Love to see more like this

ilovemysexxxx
11-22-2011, 09:01 PM
Nice one