PDA

View Full Version : Solomon & Sheba

stargazer
10-25-2008, 09:06 AM
My name is Solomon i am the son of Markus and Rita Vemmer i was my mother`s joy when i came into the world bt it soon changed when the doctors showed her my affliction.
She knew my father would disown her and him , so she kept it a secret she did all the things a mother would do to save her child .

Time went on i grew into a normal teenager
but i knew it wouldn`t be anything normal about it ,I didn`t have many friends i was called freak by other kids I took so much abuse and my father did n`t know why until one day some friends he was drinking with at the bar told him of a kid they knew without a dick , Markus then knew when he came home drunk came to my room , he ripped my pants off my underwear and then he seen it
I was born with a pussy.

Mom came in he slapped her she fell to the floor, weeping, my father stood there shaking
he walked out on us that day I held my mother she got a few low paying jobs , then she got itno bringing guys home she let them fuck her for money I could hear them
the guys telling her to suck their cock s , balls i would see her in the mornings afterwards and soon she began to hate me for waht she had to do she was a loving woman now she is a whore.

One night it all came to a head she brought two men home she was laughing, she seemed drunk I was a sleep when the door opened she stood there told them my secret I was waken by the rip of my underwear,one guy just looked at it mom told them i was a virgin as she left the room I tried to scream but soon found a cock in my mouth the other guy was fingering me it hurt so bad . I was fucked by them my ass was taken that night too I sat in the tub the water sooth my aching body.

I for gave my mother for i knew she wasn`t her self that night but soon i came to hate her too for evry time she brought a man home he would fuck me instead of her I was locked in my room this went on for a year ,
I had learnt to suck like a pro and fuck like one too Mom had made lots of money off me I didn`t see any of it, she came home with a black man she was sucking his cock but all he could say where is that pussy boy he came in I seen his large cock and wasn`t going to fuck me with it either .

Mom was holding it kissing it telling me it will change your whole life , he came towards me al i knew next he fell onthe bed he was dead i held a knife , the next thing i knew iwas running out the house for i had killed my mother too took all the money i could find. I found me a place i got odd jobs but soon the money was gone. i seen a sign for a circus i went to look for work
found some steady work i learned how to climba rope really fast do what the acrobats did .
But as always my secret was found out i was froced to serve the owner and others too as a fuck toy , people would come around just to see me the boy with no dick . I wa s left alone in Japan that`s when the War began.
I was white and a out cast, i was sent with others to a island there I meta old man who i found was a monk , he taught me the martial arts I was twentyfive when i found a way off the island, i fluent in japanese I worked giving the allies infromation.

But that to eneded badly, for i had to killed a a man,who wanted me for his sex slave, he would tell every one my secret so i did what i had to do , i soon found he was double agent and once again i was on the run.
The war ended and i was in charge of a gang we took from the allies weapons food what ever we could .

I was forty i lived on a huge boat called her Atlantis i had made huge fortune seling and buying infromation along with sales in arms drugs and people too . I sailed the seven seas styaing in international waters
sneeking into a port now and then .

Thats when i met another like me , a young girl was being beaten by some thugs, kill the freak i heard one of them say I son fought them off I took her to my boat she awoke her wounds cleaned I found out her secret , she had a nice size cock between her legs for being so young i soon found she was only sixteen.
Her name was Sue Lin Sue Lin soon found a home on Atlantis I taught her everything i knew about killing People she grew into a most beautiful woman she soon tok the name Sheba for she had read the stroy of Solomon and Queen of Sheba.

I gave her her life, she beacme a super modle , with Sue Lin but master assassin called Sheba I became a broker of sorts for her She was in Holand when a Lady Winford got a hold of me telling me about her husband she found out he was going to leave her for some younger woman, and she wasn`t going to stand for that, for there was way to much money she wanted .

I called Sheba found out she was in bed with a lady who was sucking on her cock she had taking her from her boyfriend at a club
Sheba got the message, I heard the lady beg for more as I haerd several do when Sheba fucks I heard the slapping sounds thru the phone hearing her beg telling Sheba to fuck her ass, I sat and listen.

Sheba was soon on the case , when she rturned to Atlantis she told me eveything, how she found the two of them , she had sex with them , watching him suck her cock while the girl friend played with her pussy she even came in his mouth then he kissed his girlfriend they fucked till they fell asleep.

She woke them , he was sitting in a chair he was tied to it , he had a thin wire around his semi hard cock which she sucked to get it like that it was positioned inside the girlfriend`s pussy and she was giving a drug to make her horny,she too was tied to him a wir around her neck the drug took effect.

She began to ride his cock making it swell she rode it throwing her head back , with in minute they both were dead, his cock was cut in two he bled to death so did she from the wire cut her throat.

Lady Winford got the news she paid Solomon
But he had something or her too she was going to live at Van Meters Boys school
they needed a lady of her quality to teach them about sex he played the tape she hung her head she would be a whore for a bunch of horny teen age boys .

But not until Sheba got her payment the bed was huge as hse laid naked holding her cock as Lady Winford was sucking it, she would be doing alot of this she sucked Sheba`s balls Sheba was lickng her pussy
Lady Wiford lowered herself onto Sheba`s cock
she rode her cock Sheba played with her clit, Lady Winford son was begging like all the others did telling her let me be your whore Sheba laughed as she fucked her hard for the whole world was her whore till she dies