PDA

View Full Version : Seventeen and Ready to lose it.

blindfolded
10-28-2008, 10:02 AM
This is my first attempt at writing a story, so please forgive me if it isn't amazing. As i was writing it, i got really turned on, so maybe you will too!

I was 17 years old and still a virgin. Boys had never really taken any interest in me, until this year. My body had finally started to develop. My boobs got large out of nowhere, and I had a nice pair of very perky D cups. I started dating my boyfriend Andrew around the summer before my senior year of high school, and I finally started to have some sexual experiences.

Andrew called me on a Saturday to tell me that his mom was going out of town until Tuesday, and asked if I would stay the night. I agreed, and told my daddy that I was staying with a girlfriend. I had a feeling that this might be the night that I would finally have a dick in my tight virgin pussy. As I prepared myself to go to his house, I picked out the hottest pair of panties I could, slipped on a short skirt, and a tight little t shirt that made my breasts look amazing. When I got in the car to drive to Andrew’s house, I was already starting to get a little hot with anticipation. I could feel my pussy already starting to get very wet. As I sat at a stop light, I reached my hand underneath my skirt and rubbed my pussy through my pants. I was definitely ready to be fucked, the wet spot on my panties was growing and my fingers felt really good sliding over my panties. I finally arrived at Andrew’s house, and as soon as he opened the door, he looked at me hungrily and stuck his tongue deep in my mouth. He looked good. He always had a really great body, and was just wearing jeans. I could feel his chest pressed up against my body as he kissed me, and I wanted him to take me right there, but decided we should get in the house first.
I sat down on his bed, like I had so many times when I was over at his house, and he came and sat down beside me and began to kiss me again. We made out for about 20 minutes, our tongues darting out of each other’s mouths. His hands would find his way to my large breasts, and he would cup them firmly. He pulled away from my mouth, and pushed me onto my back. He then proceeded to remove my shirt and bra. He marveled for a few minutes at my beautiful breasts as he ran his fingers across my nipples. He brought his mouth to my left breast and began licking my nipple, and reached his hand down and reached under my skirt. He began rubbing me through my already soaking wet panties. I could feel his rock hard dick up against my leg as he slipped his hand in my panties. My body tensed up a bit, and I arched my back as his finger ran over my slit. He began to slowly rub my clit and then gently stuck a finger inside me. He slowly pulled his finger in and out several times and said, “My god, you are so tight”. I smiled and started to grind his finger. He pulled his finger out, and without saying anything, pulled me to the edge of the bed. He got down on his knees and slipped my wet panties off. I hiked my skirt up all the way and his head lowered to my hot , wet, shaven pussy. As soon as his tongue touched my clit, I felt like I was in heaven, and let out a soft moan. “Do you like that?” he asked. “FUCK yes, don’t stop”, I said loudly. He continued to lick my pussy and he slid 1 finger in and out of my wet hole. I could feel myself getting very close to an orgasm, and I grabbed the back of his head with both of my hands and pushed him closer to my pussy, with a couple more strokes of his tongue, I came. My body bucked and I could feel my pussy contracting around his finger. He licked me faster now as I was cumming, and I moaned loudly.

I laid there breathing heavily as he laid down at my side and kissed me, so that I could taste my pussy. It tasted great. As he was kissing me, I reached down and unbuttoned his pants. He reached down and undid the zipper and quickly took his pants off. I removed myself from his lips and pulled his boxers down. His cock was rock hard, and it was very big, 8 inches easily. I took his dick in my hand and and gripped it firmly. I ran it up and down the shaft as he said, “Oh, that feels good.” I stopped stroking him for a minute and positioned myself between his legs, and lowered my mouth down over his cock. As soon as, he entered my mouth, he let out a loud sigh. I reached my hand down to gently rub his balls as my mouth fucked his dick. I ran my tongue along the underside of his penis as I slid his dick in and out of my mouth. I would take it all the way in, and then slowly pull it out. I started to speed up, and was bobbing my head up and down, and he was gently pushing my head into it. My pussy was dripping by then. I stopped sucking him, and told him that I wanted him to fuck me. He sat up, looking surprised and barely managed to say “ Are …are you sure?” , I smiled, and leaned close to his head as I whispered, “yes please fuck my virgin pussy.” He looked delighted as he jumped up, and grabbed a condom from his desk. I knew this wasn’t his first time, but I knew how badly he wanted to fuck me, and he had been so patient to wait for me to be ready.

I watched him, and rubbed my pussy as he put the condom on his huge hard cock. He came over to the bed, and stood at the edge as he pulled me by my legs closer to him. I hiked my skirt all the way up again, and he started rubbing his dick on my clit. He slowly began to rub his dick on my wet hole, and gently tried to stick it in. I could feel the pressure of his head trying to push inside me. He finally managed to get the head in, and I could feel my hole stretching out around his dick. He gently stuck more of his dick inside me, slowly, until he finally had his dick all the way in. He pulled it out slowly again, and I could see a bit of blood on the condom. I was in pain and ecstasy all at the same time. His dick was hurting me in a really good way. He looked a little bit nervous and said “If it hurts too bad, we can stop”. I said “no, please don’t stop. I don’t care if it hurts, just fuck me.” He obeyed and started to fuck me a little faster and harder. I couldn’t help but almost scream with delight almost every time he thrust inside me. He reached his hand up to caress my bouncing tits. After a few minutes I reached down and began rubbing my clit, while he fucked me. I finally began to feel myself getting close to coming. Andrew watched as his dick slid in and out of me, and my fingers rubbed over my clit. He said, “wow I could watch this all day.” I giggled a bit, but was interrupted as I could feel my orgasm really nearing. I moaned loudly as I came. My pussy contracted around his dick, and as it did, he somehow managed to say “I’m cumming, ohhh shitt”. He thrust hard as he came inside the condom. He pulled out slowly, and when his head finally left my hole I sighed loudly. I laid there again, breathing heavily. My pussy was sore, and my clit was still very sensitive as I tried to sit up. Andrew removed the condom, threw it in the trash, picked my panties up off the floor. “Can I keep these?”, he asked enthusiastically.

davesmistress
10-28-2008, 11:39 AM
Thanks for the addition

Not bad for a 1st attempt...might just want to seperate your dialogue from the rest to give it a bit more flow.

Thanks again keep at it.

Luckymann
10-28-2008, 04:26 PM
That was a hot first story. I echo what Davesmistress said about the paragraphing. A new paragraph should be started with each change of speakers. Practice makes prefect! So, I look forward to your next story.

BJ Cortland
10-28-2008, 08:22 PM
I agree with both Luckyman and DM. Great first attempt, and very hot. Take their advice about paragraphing and keep writing. Looking forward to many more of your stories.

newman316
10-28-2008, 11:24 PM
good story i enjoyed reading it

peajay2k
10-29-2008, 01:13 AM
hot story

vadermaul
10-29-2008, 11:21 AM
Great story, thanks.

mkirros
10-29-2008, 09:22 PM
I agree with the advice about paragraphs and formatting the story, but it was really hot. I'm looking forward to seeing more from you.

hotlvr
10-30-2008, 04:07 AM
You did a great job telling the story. I have to agree about the paragraphing. Keep up the great work

aaronakafidel3
10-30-2008, 06:11 AM
blindfolded, great 1st story! I was super turned on! Wow...what a great story! Keep up the great work!

ianidris
11-01-2008, 05:43 AM
For a first story that was great. Would have yo agree with the paragraphing but please keep writing.

bdwsrcwby97
11-01-2008, 06:37 AM
Great first story...very hott! Keep up the great work and look forward to seeing more from you

sunkinodaps
11-03-2008, 08:32 PM
Thank you I love a good first time story

Blee
11-03-2008, 11:52 PM
Very nice, erotic. Thank you :)

gp60NS
11-04-2008, 11:31 AM
that was hot, thanks for the post

Pusher268
07-01-2009, 08:26 PM
Decent Story especially for first attempt. Keep up the writing.

TripodJames
07-02-2009, 12:00 PM
Good Story would like to hear more

king1ong
07-02-2009, 10:21 PM
nice story...

Lv2cpsy
07-09-2009, 08:13 PM
Good story, hope to see a part 2

bip909
07-10-2009, 08:04 AM
really enjoyed ur story

hungnerd
07-10-2009, 10:16 AM
hope there is more to come like this. It does have wordiness with out paragraphs.

king1ong
07-13-2009, 10:40 AM
nice, it's a hot story...

i hope to see more.

ironeagle2
07-15-2009, 03:24 PM
good start what will cumm next

metslane
07-20-2009, 07:14 AM
Good Story! thanks

frankjohnmoore
10-07-2009, 10:57 PM
very good frist story, hope to see more from you,

donaldt69
10-07-2009, 11:16 PM
Very good story. Paragraphs run together a little, but otherwise good.

tennisfreak802
10-07-2009, 11:54 PM
very nice

vectra1707
10-08-2009, 01:34 PM
great story hope to hear more from u