PDA

View Full Version : (Bram Speer) Lady Goldie

Brigit Astar
10-29-2008, 08:20 AM
Lady Goldie by Bram Speer
Genre: Fiction (male--female dog, bestiality, taboo)

When I first laid eyes on Lady Goldie it was amatory passion at first sight. She was a three-year-old half Golden Retriever half Cocker Spaniel—an absolutely lovely mix. She was beautiful, with golden silky hair, big brown eyes, and delectable curves and features, and just the right size. She was quite simply luscious.

My sister had gotten Lady Goldie a year ago, and I had seen her occasionally when I went to my sister’s house. I wanted her so much; I wanted to make passionate love to her; I wanted to hold her in my arms and slide my lust into her.

My opportunity to do it to her came when my sister asked me to oversee her house while she and her husband went on vacation and to take care of Lady Goldie and the house. I of course jumped at the offer. I would have two weeks with Lady Goldie—two weeks to do everything I had dreamed of doing with her.

When I came to my sister’s house, she had just finished bathing Lady Goldie. She told me all the things I would need to do with the dog: exercise once a day, grooming every few days, feeding once a day, with a treat or two. No big deal—I knew what to do to take care of her—and I knew what I was going to do with her too. Lady Goldie and I were going to do a lot.

My sister and her husband left and I was in the house with Lady Goldie. Alone at last.

She was so delicious-looking. I knelt on the floor and called her to me. She came up to me, wagging her tail. I slid my hands on her shoulders, through her golden silky hair, up to her head. She greeted me joyfully, lifting her head. Her big brown eyes glowed. She began lapping my face with her tongue, and I responded. I licked her tongue, her lips, her mouth, kissing her.

I unbuckled my pants and slid them down, and raised my cock up. She began licking and lapping on my dick. I held her head and swiped my prick on her mouth. She licked it with her smooth wet tongue. My cock grew; it stiffened, sticking up hard as a rock.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her to me. I opened my mouth and sucked on her lips and tongue. I held her tight as I slid my dick upon her warm smooth belly.

"Umm, you like that, Lady Goldie?" I panted. "You like my stiff cock rubbing on you? Umm, yeah, I’m gonna give you the dick, honey, I’m gonna slide it in your golden tight hot pussy ass."

She was panting too now, and trembling. Umm, yeah, she wanted it; she wanted me to fuck her; she wanted me to stuff my stiff prick deep in her.

My dick was rock-hard, stiff and throbbing; my balls were puffed up and loaded.

I slid my pants off and pulled off my shirt. I was completely naked now. I scooted up behind her and wrapped my arms around her flanks. I moved my crotch up against her rump. Ah, yeah, her rear-end was so soft and flossy. Ooh yeah.

I pressed forward, pushing my cock upon her ass. She trembled and whimpered. The head of my prick entered in, and she whined and squirmed. I grasped her tighter and pushed my prick on in. Oh, it was so tight, so minty hot. Ooh yes.

I stuffed my dick on in. Oh, it was the tightest hottest pussy ass—oh yes.

On and on I stuffed it in. She spraddled her legs and thrust back at me. "Umm yeah, you want it, don’t you, honey," I gasped. "Ah yeah—you want my cock in your pussy ass."

I gave a final thrust and was imbedded in her ass. I pulled back a little, and then slid it forward again. Then I began fucking her—screwing that sweet golden tight hot pussy ass. I jammed my prick up and down, fucking her good and deep. It was the best pussy ass I’d ever fucked—the tightest and hottest.

And she loved it too. She was thrusting back at me, whimpering and panting. I pumped the meat to her, fucking that sweet pussy ass good.

I felt it coming; I could feel the cum churning in my balls, gushing up my dick—ooh yeah—here it came—yeah—pumping it, squirting it in her pussy ass—squirting it deep. Ah yeah.

I pumped her full of cum. And she loved it.

It was a glorious two weeks. I fucked Lady Goldie most every day. Then my sister came back from vacation, and that put a stop to it. But I would be able to see her occasionally. And that’s how it still is.

davesmistress
10-29-2008, 11:40 AM
Welcome aboard Brigit

Thanks for adding this for us.

Brigit Astar
11-02-2008, 03:20 PM
you're welcome

Brigit Astar
11-02-2008, 07:42 PM
xxx

Brigit Astar
11-03-2008, 07:09 AM