PDA

View Full Version : first time posting be gentle with me

jamieveer1
11-02-2008, 05:21 AM
It all started as any other night feedng the kds bathing them and then putting then to
bed. my husband and i sat down to watch a movie. as we are watching the movie i start
to look at him he looks back at me with a smile on his face and he crawls on top of
me kssing me very so softly. im so hot at this point as he ksses his way down my tummy
through my night gown and he moves in on hot hot wet pussy he starts lickng and suckng
on my clit im about to cum right then and there but he stops and says baby lets move
this to our bed he lifts me up and walks me and lays me down on the bed
he starts back on my clit running his tounge with long hard strokes tasting ever inch
of my pussy

"baby fingure fuck me while your doing that please" so he sticks 2 fngures in deep into
my very wet pussy he s pounding my pussy and sucking at my clit at the same time and
it drives me over the edge i cum so hard im shaking.

i take a minute and rest and i grab ahold of his cock i take it n my mouth and start
sucking it taking all of it in (my husbands cock is 8 1/2 in and very thick) and is
in shock as im taking it deep in my mouth he ask " baby where did you learn to do that
you have never opened up and took me all in" as i am suckng his cock he starts playing
with my pussy again and as he is stcking 2 fingures deep insde my pussy and slips one
in my ass as he fucks both holes at the same time i start to cum again and again back
to back that never happening to me before i scream in pleasure
he pulls his cock from my mouth and starts sucking my hard nipples that are so hard and
the way he is sucking makes me cum again
he kisses his way down my body and sucks my clit deep in his mouth im shaking at this
point as i cum again

i then move to the end of the bed with my head hanging over the edge and stcks his
cock back in my mouth as he eats my pussy like there was no tomorrow i cant take it
no more i scream as i cum so hard i have never cum so many times during sex i thought
i had died and gone to heaven

he starts licking my pussy softly now making me calm down i start licking his ass which
is about to send him over the edge lckng and suckng on his asshole turns him on so much
and starts with one finger pushing it deep in my ass and fucking me hard with it i cum
over hs hand and he licks it off
he climbs off of me and we lay together as he climbs on top of me and pushes his cock
deep inside of my pussy and fucks he hard it doesnt take long for the both of us to cum
at the same time and we fall over trying to breath

please tell me if you like it and if you want me to add more to it

Luckymann
11-02-2008, 11:56 AM
You haave a very hot story going there, Jamieveer1. If I may make a suggestion, you may want to proof read your story prior to posting. Proper sentence structure and paragraphing would add trememdously to it's readability. Remember to start a new paragraph each time the speaker changes. Use capitalization where appropriate.

Overall, you tell a wonderfully hot story. I look forward to the next segment.

davesmistress
11-02-2008, 01:05 PM
Welcome aboard

Thanks for the post....Luckymann gave you good advice, as I would say the same....keeep at it.

Brigit Astar
11-02-2008, 03:14 PM
what you've done is good so far; you need to continue it

ianidris
11-03-2008, 03:16 PM
Nice story enjoyed it and keep at it as would love to read more of your stories

mkirros
11-04-2008, 11:33 PM
Good story, well put-together, and I'd like to read more. I'd agree with LuckyMan's comments about proofreading, it would make for an easier read.

62merlin
11-11-2008, 07:28 AM
good start, please continue

jr_69withu
11-12-2008, 09:38 PM
Not bad, not bad... If that was your first I'm really looking forward to reading some of your stories once you get comfortable writing.

Poppa Cherry
12-09-2008, 08:56 PM
Good first story, keep at it.

hotlvr
12-10-2008, 04:42 AM
You have a good story going on here. I have to agree with luckyman and mkirros about the proof reading. But you do have a good story here, please add more.

gatorskin
12-15-2008, 01:35 PM
it did the job thks.

Scorpio8
12-28-2008, 10:16 AM
Don't keep us waiting, let's see just how wicked she can be.

frankjohnmoore
01-14-2010, 02:49 AM
not much i can say if you are banned, but thanks for the story

badlybent
01-15-2010, 03:43 AM
Please write more.