PDA

View Full Version : Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy

The Lone Ranger
11-02-2008, 07:04 PM
Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy Part 1 of 4

Some days are easier than others. Sure, you still work up a sweat, you always do out here on the range, being a cowhand is hard work. But sometimes you get a reward that’s maybe a little bigger than you expected. This was one of these days. June 19, 1884.

The sun was hot that day, god damn was it hot. I could feel it burning down on the back of my neck through my bandanna. My face felt like leather, and I’m sure it looked the same way. My arms felt like so much lead, but still I twirled the lasso over my head, wrangling another calf away from the herd. Roundups were hard work, and this was the worst part, gathering the calves to be branded.

I leaped off my horse and knocked the child-cow to the ground, binding her feet in a matter of seconds before whistling for the boys to come pick her up. My day was done with this one, I was leaving to be replaced by a good buddy of mine, the thoughts of a good stew and a warm bed dancing through my head so intensely that I completely missed the girl as she walked up to me.

She didn’t say anything as I walked by her, but she turned around as soon as I passed her, following me into a nearby tavern. I could feel her eyes on me, but was too tired to really care much. I slid onto a stool at the bar and placed my order, opening the bottle with slightly shaking hands. The amber liquid sated my dry and dusty throat after a while and I slumped down on the counter, soon fast asleep after only half a beer.

I woke some time later, vaguely recalling a dream about a voluptuous lady running through a field while I chased after her, both of us naked as the day we were born. My pants were uncomfortably tight and I groaned as I shifted myself in my seat. I froze as something prodded me between my legs.

I peered under the bar to see the same woman who had followed me into the bar, she smiled up at me and stroked my shaft, tucked down one pant leg as it was. I was fully awake now, and was goggle-eyed at this strawberry-blonde goddess who by some twist of fortune had chosen me. I stared, still unbelieving as she unzipped my jeans and struggled to pull my hard penis from my pants. I was no help at all, paralyzed with incredulity as I was. She finally pulled the thing out, and slowly dragged her fingers along its length, staring at it as though it were the most marvelous thing in the world. Slowly, almost awkwardly, she closed her fingers around it and just squeezed, running her thumb along the underside of my shaft and making my vision blur in pleasure.

She continued her ministrations for a time, stroking my shaft slowly, then faster, grasping it first with just her fingertips, then grabbing on with her whole hand. She seemed completely oblivious to where we were, to the stares we were receiving, and I was too enthralled in what she was doing to my member to stop her. Her free hand came up and gently massaged my sack, a sort of half-smile making its way onto her face.

Just when I was beginning to think things couldn’t possibly get any better than this, they did. The strange woman leaned forward and licked the head of my penis, then flicked her tongue back and forth along my shaft. My eyes widened even farther, to the point where I was afraid they were going to fall out of my head, as she took my shaft into her mouth and began to suck my penis slowly. Waves of pure pleasure surged up my body with each bob of her strawberry-blonde hair and I let out an involuntary moan, closing my eyes and very nearly falling off the stool.

Her tongue worked madly, licking and stroking my shaft as her lips milked me. I felt myself building to a head, I was going to explode soon. I grabbed a handful of her hair and pushed my hips up into her mouth. My seed came forth from my penis and I felt her lips and tongue working as she sucked as much of my cum as she could down her throat. She opened her mouth and pulled away, tucking my member back into my pants for me and zipping them up.

She slid into the chair next to mine, and called for a drink from the bartender. The man had pretended not to notice her sudden appearance from under the counter, but as he walked over, he was staring at a drop of semen that she had missed, clinging unnoticed by the woman to her cheek. I slipped my bandana from around my neck and pressed it into her hand, pointing to my own cheek and hoping she understood. She did and thankfully wiped the spot from her face, then tucked my kerchief into her brassiere. She cast me a quick smile and turned back to her drink, ignoring me for the rest of the night.

Part 2 coming soon. I’m giving this whole series thing a shot.

davesmistress
11-02-2008, 07:11 PM
Cool

Thanks for the new addition

frankjohnmoore
03-06-2011, 02:36 AM
oh to be a cowboy,,,,,thanks

brazilera
03-19-2011, 06:33 PM
Excellent story