PDA

View Full Version : Jeanette Becomes a Black Cock Slut – Part 2

calgrick
11-06-2008, 12:46 PM
On Wednesday Jeanette told me that she had received an email from Des & that she was expected to phone him that night at 8PM & that I was not allowed to listen to the call.

That same day I also received an email from Des explaining that Jeanette would be on a conference call & that I would be also on the call but only to listen; unknowingly to Jeanette.

A few minutes before the expected call Jeanette when off to our bedroom to make her private call to Des. I then when to my office to call the number I had been given, when I got online I heard Des asking Jeanette if she had a good time. She surprised me when she said “Yes, except she was still very sore” Des asked where she was sore to which she said “My crotch area”, Des then said “You mean your pussy” Jeanette said “Yes” to which Des then said then that is what you say.

Jeanette then said her pussy hurt some, Des replied that her pussy & ass would get use to black cock soon enough. He then asked her if that is what she wanted, Jeanette replied “Yes, I think so” Des then asked “You think so or you do” Jeanette said “I want to”. Des told her that she would need more training before she could ever be a true black cock slut like Susie. He then said that Black Cock Sluts are treated like gold by himself & his black friends. Des then asked if she was ready to do whatever it took to become one his sluts. Jeanette replied “yes”

Des said that her first lesson was that she was to refer to him as “Master” & that all replies to him would end in Master then he asked she understood, Jeanette replied “Yes Master”. Then he proceeded to tell her a few rules that she must follow at all times.
• Keep her pussy free of all pubic hair
• Never have sex with anyone unless he approved it including her husband
• Never refuse any request from a black guy once he approved it.
• Use the correct words for sex parts & acts: like cock, pussy, cum, fuck, slut, whore etc
• Always be verbal doing sexual activities encouraging her sexual partner
• All sexual activities will be bareback (no condoms)
• Never wear any bras or panties anymore
• Always answer other black men as “SIR”

Then he asked her if she understood the rules, she said “Yes” then Des said that if she broke these rules she would be punished.

Des told Jeanette that a few of his friends would be joining the phone call & that she was expected to follow the rules & be very friendly to them.
After a few seconds a voice said “Hello is you Des’s new slut?” Jeanette said “Yes Sir” without any delay. Do you like big thick black cocks’ slut? Yes Sir was her answer again. Then another voice said “Would you like to have us fuck your ass with our big cocks?” Yes Sir was her reply. I was blown away; never had my wife ever talked like that before. Another voice asked her if you could suck a big cock down her throat, Jeanette said she didn’t know. Des then told her that he would expect her to learn how to do that. Des told the other s guys that Jeanette would be training on Robo Dick on Friday night & that they were welcome to use her mouth that evening. The guys cheered & whistled, and then one of the guys asked Jeanette is she was excited about Friday night to which she said “Yes Sir”. Des said goodbye to the other guys then started telling Jeanette the arrangements for Friday night & what was expected of her.

She was to wear a very short wrap around skirt, short enough that her ass cheeks could be seen when she is standing, a see-thru blouse. She is do her make-up so she looks like a slut & she is to practise with a dildo that he has arranged for her to pick up tonight at a specific adult store. She is to use the dildo 6 times a day forcing her to climax each time. Des then asked her if she understood: Jeanette said “yes Master”.

Des gave Jeanette the address for the store; telling her arrive there at 10Pm tonight. She was to go to the counter & tell the clerk that she is Des’s slut. She was to follows his instructions exactly & to do everything she is told to do. Then he told her to finger fuck her pussy until 9Pm so that she had a slutty cunt to present to the clerk. Des said “Do you understand what is expected” she said “Yes Master”. Then she hung up leaving just Des & I on the line. Des then told me to go to the store before Jeanette & the clerk would put you into a room where you can watch your slutty wife. Then des hung up.

I arrived at the adult store about 10 minutes before Jeanette, the store had a few other men in the store looking at the video section or some of the toys, and they were of course all black. I was sitting in a booth that was equipped with video screens which covered every corner of the store. As I watched; in walked Jeanette, she walked up to the counter & told the clerk that she was Des’s Slut. I could hear everything in the store as well as see any activities. The clerk smiled & then said you will have to speak louder I can’t heard you. Jeanette spoke louder so that everyone in the store could hear her. The clerk then said “strip slut & put your clothes on the counter. Jeanette didn’t even hesitate but quickly removed her clothing while the other men watched. He gave her a t-shirt to wear that had “I SWALLOW” printed on it plus the t-shirt was so short that it only covered the top of her chest leaving her tits exposed. Then he put a dog collar on her neck which had a tag saying “CUMSLUT” on it. Then the clerk told her to bend over & spread her legs, when she did he shoved his fingers into her pussy then announced, so all could hear that her cunt was dripping wet. He put a leash on the collar then told her to get on her hands & knees. Then he walked her around the store stopping at each guy telling her to say “Hi I’m Jeanette a cumslut, would you like to feel my wet slutty cunt?”

Ok course; they all did roughly shoving their fingers in & out of her pussy like it was a dildo. Once she had visited the 3 guys the clerk had her crawl over to a Syrian fuck machine which looked like a saddle with a bump in the front & a wide hole where her pussy would sit. Once she was on the saddle the clerk told her she was not to get off the machine until he told her to. Then he adjusted Jeanette’s position until the raised bump was pressing directly against her clit, then he fastened a strap which held her clit in position. He reached under the machine & fitted a black dildo on a pole directly under her pussy then coated it with lubricate. Then he walked back to his counter, picked up a remote control adjusting a few controls. The bump under her clit started to vibrate & the dildo started a slow fucking motion pressing the dildo into her pussy. The other guys gathered around Jeanette calling her dirty names & pinching or pulling on her nipples. After about 10 minutes the clerk increased the vibration which started Jeanette moaning & then increased the dildo fucking speed & depth so her pussy was get the full length of the dildo. Within about 5 minutes Jeanette started shaking having a lengthy orgasm. As the orgasms increased in intensity & frequency you could see pussy juices running down the sides of the saddle. The clerk left Jeanette riding the machine for over 20 minutes before adjusting the dildo so it was now fucking her ass. The other guys were cheering the show on, as the store door opened & in walked 7 very young black kids probably about 15 to 18 years old. The clerk smiled then told the other older guys to leave; then locked the store door.

The clerk told the boys they had one hour with the slut so they had better make the most of it. I suspected that these boys were no going to waste a second. They didn’t prove me wrong as one of them grabbed Jeanette by the hair pulling her off the machine then telling her to lick up the mess she left on the machine. As Jeanette was putting on a show licking the saddle & dildo clean, I saw 2 other boys approach her with breast pumps in their hands.

They pick Jeanette up laying her across the counter so her head hung off one side & her ass hung off the other side. The breast pumps were pressed to Jeanette tits then switch on. It was long before you could see her nipples swelling up in the tubes. While that was happening another boy shoved a large anal plug into her ass then 2 of the boys pushed her legs up towards the ceiling then spread them very wide apart. I thought at first that one of the boys would fuck her but instead her pussy was approached with a very large dildo that was covered in rubber spikes & knobs. Despite the fact that her pussy was well lubricated the dildo did not enter easily, as more of it was shoved into her pussy, Jeannette started bounced her ass around & saying “No, it’s too big, stop”. The older looking boy told her to “Shut the fuck up” then told the others to put her mouth to better use. The of the boys stripped, one shoving his cock into her mouth & the other two boys grabbed her hand forcing her to wrap her fingers around their cocks while they continued to twist & pull the breast pumps so her nipples were abused more. Every few minutes the pumps were pulled off of Jeanette’s nipples while they were still pumping, the nipples were swollen red & huge probably a good inch in length, then the boys would suck on her nipples before returning the pumps.

The dildo was now completely buried in her pussy & the full length of it was fucking her rapidly. As if this wasn’t enough they at placed a vibrating clamp on her clit causing her to shake about & sweat profoundly. The boys played music slut by switching positions after the boy fucking her mouth would cum all the while the abuse on her nipples & pussy continued. When the final boy came they removed the pumps, dildo, clit vibrator & butt plug from Jeanette, she sure looked like a slut now, her nipples were engorged, both her pussy & ass were left gapping open. I assumed that the boys were finished but again I was wrong they placed a blindfold on her & handcuffed her hands behind her back.

I was startled when the door where I was opened, the older black kid told me to strip & join the party. I was handed a cock ring to put on my already swollen cock, then told to sit on a narrow wooden bench. Jeanette was lead over to me then she was turned so her back was towards me. Two of the boys started lowering her until my cock was buried deep in her ass, god I would have blown my load instantly if it was for the cock ring. I had never fuck Jeanette in the fuck before she had always said that it was disgusting. They raised her legs up towards her heads & had me hold her legs in place; this left her pussy spread wide open. The bench was high enough that Jeanette’s pussy was waist high when the boys stood in front of her.

I watched as each of the boys put various cock ring on their cocks, some had spikes, some had ridges, some were narrow rings & other were wide rings that extended a good 2 or 3 inches along the length of their cocks. Then the boys took turns fucking her pussy while my cock was buried in her ass. Jeanette started shaking again getting very verbal encouraging the boys to fuck her hard, deeper. My cock could feel the boys cock fucking her pussy & her orgasms as they occurred. My cock started hurting by the 3 or 4 boy; it was swelling up more & more causing a lot of pain. The boys tried to make it last as long as possible not releasing their cock rings until most had fucked her twice or three times. Finally Jeanette ‘was told to open her mouth wide then each of the boys jerked their cocks removing the cock rings then cumming on her face, tits, t-shirt & in her mouth. When they finished they removed the handcuffs and told Jeanette to fuck the cock in her ass, she began riding my cock like she couldn’t get enough of it. After a few minutes she was told to reach down and remove my cock ring then slam her pussy down on the cock. “Holy Fuck” I had never cum that hard or that long in my life, it was great. When I finally finished she was pulled off my lap & told to clean my cock of her pussy & ass juices, she did an incredible job.
Then I was told to get dress & get home before she did, so she would never know I was evolved.

About an hour after I got home, Jeannette walked into the bedroom where I was pretending to sleep. She still wearing the short t-shirt, a very short skirt & nothing else, she was still covered in cum. When she went into the shower I looked thru her purse, there was the huge dildo that had been used, a breast pump, a butt plug & the clit vibrator.
Man, this was getting incredible.

…….To Be Continued

Suggestions & Comments are welcome.

davesmistress
11-06-2008, 03:58 PM
Thanks for the addition

ianidris
11-07-2008, 01:59 PM
Very good story thanks for posting