PDA

View Full Version : telling my fantasy to my husband

jamieveer1
11-09-2008, 04:56 PM
It was a long cold winter night,with nothing to do. My husband and I was laying in bed. The subject of sex came up. We started talking about what we liked and what we wanted to try. I started by telling him my fantasies and i knew this would get him going. I started talking i asked him "what would you do if you came home from work and i was in bed with another woman waiting for you?"

He gets all mad and said "i would leave your ass!" I laughed at him and said "this is all fantasy talk now shut up and play along." So he said " OK so what do you have in mind"

I then start talking about what she would look like. "she will have long blonde hair bright blue eyes the kind you can get lost in. She is 5'7' (I'm 5'4) 32DD an ass to kill for,lips so full you couldn't help but kiss,and her pussy had to be shaved. Her name will be Kelly"

He said " where are you gong to find a chick that looks like that?" so i said "we could always call one of those date numbers so there wont be any contact after that one night." I could tell he was getting into this fantasy so i went on. I would have her here waiting on you when you come home from work. Just laying in bed petting each other but nothing more so we were ready as you walked in the door.

He said "what would you and her be wearing?" so i went on and said "nothing but our matching bras with holes cut for the nipples to stick out of and matching red thongs" you would walk in and see the two of us laying in bed side by side running our hands over each others bodies,just to see how far i could go with this. As you walked in the room I said

"hi honey have a hard day at work?" he then says "not as hard as I'm having right now" with that Kelly leaned over and started to kiss me she let her tongue slip in my mouth and i was on fire. This was the first time i had ever kissed another female. (As i start telling him this he starts playing with my nipples making them stick out about an inch and they are rock hard.)

She is kissing me so softly running her tongue over my lips i open my eyes to see my husbands cock getting so hard in his jeans,So i say to her "we might want to help Nolan out of those jeans before he cums in them." so with out a word she moved over to him and we both start undoing his jeans for him as he stands at the foot of our bed.

With his cock rock hard it is poking out the top of his underwear.without words Kelly and i move in and lick the top of his purple head together as we are doing this our tongues are touching and he said to us " baby if you keep this up I'm going to cum right now." without stopping we are tongue fighting over his precum that is seeping out. I run my fingers over his ass and i push the tip of it in his ass and he shoots his first load all over our mouths. We start kissing and feeding each other his cum tonguing each others mouths deeply.
Nolan then started rubbing her pussy as she was kissing her way down my body stopping to take my hard nipple in her mouth sucking so hard making moan (I've always been able to cum with the sucking of my nipples) she starts to pinch them ever so hardly and i cum right then.

Kelly is enjoying his finger pleasure from my husband and is moaning as she starts kissing her way down to my pussy which is shaved with a triangle pointing towards my clit. Kelly moves my red thong to the side and starts to eat my pussy
licking lightly over my clit taking her tongue and pushing in deep inside of me tongue fucking me I've never felt this hot and excited before she is driving me to the most wonderful orgasm i have ever had.

Kelly then starts working hard on my clit sucking as she sticks a finger deep in me finding my g-spot on the first try, my moans turn to screams as she makes me cum so hard i start squirting a flood over her face.

My husband is now rock hard again and he moves over bringing me to my knees and he enters my pussy from behind sliding deep within me he starts fucking me slowly Kelly moves under me so we are laying 69. I told her i have never done this before Kelly said"its OK baby there's a first for everything now go down and do to me how you enjoy being eaten out." so i bend down and lick once "mmmmmmmmm" i never knew it would taste like this so i went down again and didn't come back up for what seemed a life time.

my husband is pounding my pussy hard now as he sees his wife for the first time licking a hot wet pussy. Nolan says he is fixing to start cumming and he rams his cock deep inside and i feel his hot cum shooting and shooting feeling me up.

He pulls his cock out of me and watches our
cum flow out of me while Kelly is sucking me dry i cum again falling over onto the bed i need a rest.

cont. at another time
please let me know how i did this time my first one needed a lot of work so lets see how this one did.

davesmistress
11-09-2008, 05:41 PM
Thanks for the new addition

treena
11-09-2008, 10:59 PM
Interesting fantasy, I like seeing it from the woman's point of view then just a mans

jamieveer1
11-10-2008, 08:48 AM
ty treena there will be more added to this as i can wrte it i work nghts and sleep during the days so i have little time to write

Scorpio8
11-10-2008, 09:51 AM
You're starting to sharpen your writing skills and this one
shows it nicely.

It's a good tale with a nice touch in the erotic elements.

There's some fine tuning that still needs to be done as
to the format and sentence structure etc but nothing
that kills the story itself.

Things like; Kelly is enjoying his finger pleasure from my husband
and is moaning.....

Here I'm sure you meant to say is enjoying her.

Small things granted but each add up within a story and can
detract from it unless you work toward smoothing them out.

I like the tale and feel you have a genuine knack that can only
become better over time.

Brigit Astar
11-10-2008, 10:33 AM
The story itself is good, but there are numerous grammatical errors in it.

Luckymann
11-10-2008, 09:08 PM
Much better Jamieveer1. Yes, there are still some grammatical errors, but you have made major improvements. Keep up the good work and remember: No one's paying you for your stories that are entertaining us. So, please don't let any criticism discourage you from continuing to write.

Deathnote
11-10-2008, 10:10 PM
It was a little confusing due to grammatical errors, but was an enjoyable read, nonetheless. Good work. ^_^

Thanks for sharing this. XD

atownsend86
11-24-2008, 09:29 AM
Nice hot, simple story. I see everyone talking about some grammatical errors but I've seen much worse. Good job.