PDA

View Full Version : Sleepover

AlwaysReady
11-15-2008, 08:41 PM
This story was originally written for a story site that doesn't allow sexual content besides masturbation, so there's barely anything besides that in here cause I didn't feel like editing much, and if anything sounds weird, let me know and I'll change it. I've been lurking for a while and finally decided to try my hand at story writing. If it gets good feedback, I will add another chapter, which I already have an idea for.

-----

My parents are friends with another couple who has two daughters. Last summer I spent a night over at their house, which turned to a few, three, I think it was. The older one, "Kelly", was 14, and the younger one, "Michelle," 13. They're both pretty slim, great legs and asses, and I have a thing for Kelly.

They've got a two story house, and on the second floor the girls have their bedrooms and then a big room which has a door to a bathroom, and the bathroom also connects to Kelly's room, with the lock on the inside of the bathroom. Everytime we walked up the stairs, I would be stuck behind Kelly, but would enjoy it everytime as she always wore blue booty shorts, and she had one fine ass. When we got upstairs, I would have to take a second to tuck my cock into my waistband, wait till it got soft, and let the poor guy out.

On the first night, her parents had gone to a party, and we were getting ready to sleep in the big room, which has a door with a lock. I was just sitting on the couch, when Kelly jumped and sat in my lap. She rubbed her ass right into my crotch, and as soon as she felt my hard-on, she giggled, looked back and smiled, and then wiggled her little butt some more. I was wearing basketball shorts, and she still had her booty shorts on, so the feeling was incredible. My cock went right between her cheeks, and I almost came right there, but then she got up and suggested we all go to bed. Kelly and Michelle went to her room to change into her pajamas.

I started changing into my pajamas which consisted of a large shirt and sweats, but before I put on my sweats, I figured I had enough time before they came back to rub one out -- my cock couldn't take anymore of this. Then I got a great idea. I went into the bathroom, locked the door, and opened the door leading to Kelly's room just a crack. What an amazing sight. She was in the middle of taking off her bra, and she had some real nice tits. They weren't humongous, weren't nonexistent either, but small, round, and perky, nothing saggy at all there. I never leak any pre-cum, so I needed some lube. Then I caught sight of a little bottle of lotion right by the door I had opened. Right as I was thinking that it was way too risky, she turned around and opened her drawer. I decided I didn't have time to think about it, so I jumped in, grabbed the bottle, but as I was turning around to get back into the bathroom, I tripped over my own foot. Smooth, I know.

She turned around, covering herself, jumped about half a foot, but somehow refrained from screaming. I got up real fast, trying to explain, but all she did was look down at the bottle of lotion, look at my bare cock, look back up, then she got this real devious smile on her face. She took her hands off her chest, crawled onto her bed that was between us, and pulled me onto it. I dropped the lotion when she yanked me, and I ended up on top of her. The only thing stopping my cock from going into her was my shirt which had folded up right there.

I leaned in for a little peck on the lips, which she turned into a full-on kiss, and we started making out. I couldn't take it anymore. I rolled onto my back, looked at my dick, and I still can't figure out to this day how the hell I got the nerve to say, "Can you help me with this?" I'm only thirteen, but I have a five inch cock, which I think is pretty decent already. She sat on her heels and grabbed my hard on. She either watched some videos or already had experience, but she spit in her hand, grabbed my dick, and started stroking me real slowly. It was amazing, it turned me on so much that it was her spit that was on my dick at that moment and that I was on her bed. I started thrusting my hips, and she could tell I needed to cum. She then lowered her mouth onto my dick, licking the underside of it with her tongue, focusing more on the part right under the head while bobbing her head up and down. I came rivers into the back of her throat, and she lifted her head. She swallowed what had gotten in, but caught the rest with her face and hands. She wiped it off her face and offered it to me. I told her I didn't want any but she decided it was too good for me to not try, and slipped her fingers into my mouth. I didn't like the taste one bit, but I loved the fact that I was sucking on her fingers, so I kept going till her hand was clean.

She was dripping wet at this point and I could tell she wanted it, so I lifted her onto the bed. She was real tight, so I had to start with one finger and it took a minute or two before I could fit another one in. I tried to find her clit with no success, so she helped me with it and was moaning in no time. I tried to shush her, not wanting Michelle to hear if she came back, and remembered you could hit a girl's g-spot by curling your fingers. I decided to try that, and she was trying not to scream. Then, right before she came, we could hear Michelle go into the big room saying, "Guys? Where'd you go?" Kelly freaked out a little, made me pull my fingers out, said, "We'll finish this later," in a frenzied whisper, and got some clothes on. She used her panties that she just changed out of to wipe herself up, and tossed them onto her bed. I asked if I could have them, and she said, "If you want 'em, put 'em on." I did so, and my dick was at full attention again. I went back into the bathroom, pretended to flush and wash my hands, and went back into the big room.

Kelly was already whispering something to Michelle on the other side of the room, so I laid my sleeping bag out and got into it. "Wait," Michelle said. "That's not fair. We don't have sleeping bags, and there's only one couch. One of us are going to have to share with you. Kelly, you can have the couch."

"No!" Kelly practically screamed. In a quieter tone, she said, "How about we trade? Tonight I'll share with him, then tomorrow I'll take the couch. It's a fair trade, and if we get blankets or something in here later then we can sleep there." Michelle quietly agreed, and kinda frowned. We went to bed, and Kelly got in the bag, facing away with me. My sleeping bag is large enough to accommodate three or four people when it's laid out, and now it was folded into a bag and zipped up, yet still large enough for two.

She reached back and pulled my pants down a little. I got the message and pulled them off, along with my boxers so I was just wearing her wet panties from before. She still had on booty shorts, and she did the same thing from before where she wiggled her soft butt till my cock was between her cheeks, and she kept wiggling. I reached around to pull down her pants a little, and inserted my fingers again. I couldn't hit her g-spot as well as the angle of my hand was kind of awkward, but I rubbed her clit in little circles with my other hand. She started moaning uncontrollably, and I took my left hand off her clit and covered her mouth with it.

I looked over to see if Michelle had noticed, but she wasn't even there! I looked around, and noticed her sitting on the couch, staring at us and rubbing herself through her pants! I immediately stopped, and blushed furiously. Kelly said, "I told her what happened. Keep going!" I was a little shocked, but did as she told. Michelle unzipped the sleeping bag, laid it out, got on the other side of Kelly, and started to take off her clothes.

I took off my clothes, kneeled by Kelly, and helped her with hers too, then continuing to finger her. Michelle kneeled too, rubbing her clit and fingering herself. Kelly moaned loudly, and after a few minutes started screaming, "Oh god!! I'm gonna cum! Ohh Cole!! Fuck yes!" Michelle grabbed Kelly's boob and furiously knead it while fingering herself, and came. She squirted a little bit, onto my dick and on Kelly's belly. At this point, Kelly came too, and she was a major squirter. Her hot fluids squirted all over all three of us, and I put my cock right in the stream. It was an incredibly feeling, and when her cum hit my dick, it splashed all over the place. Some even got in our hair. Kelly then blacked out for a while.

I was the only one left then, and Michelle reached over Kelly and started stroking, using Kelly's and her own cum as lube. I came, the first rope of cum hitting right above Michelle's pussy, and the rest hitting her leg and onto Kelly. By this time, we were a complete mess and had each other's cum on each other, especially Kelly, who was regaining consciousness at this point. She looked like she had taken a bath in our cum. We all looked at each other, spent and exhausted, and said, "Time to clean up."

davesmistress
11-15-2008, 09:21 PM
Thanks for posting

And thanks for the new addition

newman316
11-15-2008, 11:16 PM
that was one hot story

hotlvr
11-16-2008, 05:10 AM
If that was the edited version I would love to read the original story. This was a great story.

Brigit Astar
11-16-2008, 07:05 AM
good...continue please

tiger19741
11-16-2008, 05:23 PM
very nice, really enjoyed it!

62merlin
12-07-2008, 07:14 AM
please post the original story to

Poppa Cherry
12-08-2008, 08:51 PM
Very nice! Great writing, and really hot story.

lovewebcaming
12-09-2008, 10:30 PM
wowo great story, can wait to hear the next part

LostInSpace
12-10-2008, 12:02 AM
i am so anticipating the next release :)

AlwaysReady
12-26-2008, 07:39 PM
Alright, one change I'm making is that Cole and Kelly&Michelle are neighbors, and they've known each other pretty much their entire life. Just makes things easier, y'know?

----

The next morning (it was Wednesday) at the breakfast table, Kelly and Michelle's father, Peter, announced that he had been called away on a short-notice business meeting in Denver, and that their mother, Susan, was to leave the next day to Atlanta to take care of her very ill mother, most likely staying till she passed away. After his meeting, Peter was to travel to and stay with Susan. Of course, this meant they would probably be away for a while, so Peter's sister, Kristen, along with her daughter, Amy, would be coming to take care of Kelly and Michelle.

"She should be here Monday, so you two will have a few days alone. Try not to burn the house down." With that, he left to pack.

The rest of the day, Kelly, Michelle, and I just hung out, and it seemed (and slightly disappointed me) that they had forgotten about the night before.

The next day when my parents were at work I remembered the panties Kelly let me keep, and I took them out, sniffing the crotch. Intoxicated by the smell, I dropped my pants and lay on the bed. I spit on my hand and started fisting myself. I imagined fucking her, hearing her moans, calling for more, and started thrusting my hips. As I was about to cum, my door swung open with Kelly in the doorway. She automatically tried to explain, "Ohmygod, uhh, no one answered the door, so I let myself in, and, um.."

Embarrassed as could be, I covered myself with a blanket, stuck the panties under my pillow, and said, "Uh..let me get some clothes.." as my dick went down. Then I noticed she was wearing a miniskirt, showing her sexy legs, and I almost came right there. She got that same devious smile she had two nights before, walked over to the bed, and lifted up the blanket to reveal my now-growing-again boner. She lowered her head till the tip of her tongue met the base and gave it a good long lick to the top. She repeated this several times, licking my balls as well.

Between heavy breaths, I managed to whisper, "God...I'm about to come."

She then made an 'o' with her lips and took my cock into her mouth like a pro, using her tongue to swirl around my dick, constantly licking the sensitive part under the head. I put my hands on her head, feeling her soft hair, thrusting my hips into her face. I not only came, I exploded into her mouth while she greedily swallowed my seed. Intending the return the favor, I lifted her onto the bed and lifted up her skirt, revealing red lacy panties. I slowly pushed them down, revealing her bare pussy. I leaned in, taking a big whiff of that intoxicating smell I had just jerked off to. I took my tongue, licking around her pussy, then up and down her lips without penetrating. Then I stopped at her clit, giving it a few good licks.

Kelly started to gasp and squirm, obviously wanting more. I took my thumb and started rubbing her clit while I plunged my tongue into her wet pussy. Not exactly sure what to do, I just wiggled it around a little, but that seemed to do the trick for her, and she started grinding her pussy into my face, getting my face wetter and wetter. Her gasps became louder and louder, slowly becoming moans until she started coming. She started squirting all over the place. I took out my tongue and started sucking her pussy, swallowing as much of the delicious fluid as I could until it just became too much and I just let it go everywhere. I took my dick, which had grown back to its engorged state, and rubbed it against her clit, getting it nice and wet in the process. I couldn't take it -- I had to cum.

When Kelly finally stopped cumming, I lifted her up and pushed her against the wall, taking off the rest of her clothes. I looked into her eyes, making sure she knew what I was about to do, and she gave a little nod in agreement. I slipped my cock in without any resistance -- she must have broken her hymen already -- and humped away. For minutes, the only sound in the room was the wet sound of her pussy and our gasping. We could smell our cum on each other's breath as we gasped and stared at each other, not sure what exactly was happening but definitely enjoying it.

Then her gasps started turning into moans again and I knew I wouldn't be able to hold on much longer. I told her I was about to cum, and started to pull out, but she wasn't about to have any of that. She grabbed my hips and pulled me close, shoving my dick back into her. "I want you to cum in me. I want your cum inside of me. Fuck me, fuck me hard."

Hearing those words turned me on even more, and I started thrusting into her like never before. Her hands on my hips encouraged me, and her moans called for more. She started to cum, driving me over the edge, and I started humping faster than before. I drove myself all the way in and came into her. "Ohh, I love the way your cum feels in me. I can feel it shooting into me." I rested my head against hers and gave her a long, passionate kiss on the lips.

"I love you."

----

Huh, now that I've submitted it, this post seems a lot shorter than it did while I was writing. I'll try to make the next one a bit longer.

What changes do you guys want? Suggestions? Some ideas would help.

Brigit Astar
12-27-2008, 09:47 AM
thanks for adding this

yngtaillvr
01-06-2009, 01:16 PM
LOVE the young ones so hotttt

sillyme
01-08-2009, 02:49 AM
great story more please

Lunatikz
01-08-2009, 11:44 AM
Great story

popye1944
01-18-2009, 08:37 AM
Magnificent story. If you keep on writing stories like this I am going to have a really strong right arm. I really like your style and especially the sex.

lazarelmd
01-18-2009, 10:07 AM
Nice story... keep going.

plys24
01-25-2009, 11:05 PM
i agree more of this story

yngtaillvr
01-26-2009, 09:07 AM
Damn bathroom locks! Great story.. Need more detail.

cajun
01-26-2009, 08:13 PM
awsome story is there more!!!!1

Ethansask
01-30-2009, 12:09 AM
very hot story!

youngguitar
01-31-2009, 12:58 PM
very nice

kunyuk
02-01-2009, 10:14 AM
hot story... can't wait for more.

AlwaysReady
02-01-2009, 12:55 PM
Any suggestions? I'm running out of ideas here..

Anything I come up with seems to have already been used before.

jollyman
02-03-2009, 07:38 PM
good story

Stagnly2
02-19-2009, 06:36 AM
Thanks for the story more please

jonwkn
02-24-2009, 07:08 AM
Hot, well written. Thanks!

jgsrfc
02-25-2009, 10:13 AM
nice story

ibsmurfy
02-28-2009, 11:45 PM
good story, you should get the sister in on i in the next one, and then maybe add the aunt and cousin in another part

ironeagle2
03-01-2009, 06:10 PM
great storie whats going to happen next.

taz9888
03-03-2009, 06:52 AM
Whens the sequel coming out???

snowfox_china
03-12-2009, 11:58 PM
it is a very good story

anomity
03-13-2009, 07:29 PM
Which one is the one that said I love you?
btw awesome story I must say, I want more details it is absolutely amazing!!!!

Viper_007
03-13-2009, 11:07 PM
got me wetand horny

soccerball1990
03-16-2009, 05:29 AM
not bad,
need to bring the sister into it maybe

plys24
03-16-2009, 09:42 AM
need to keep this going

pdiddystonec
03-17-2009, 03:29 PM
i love it. its a great story cant wait for more

donaldt69
03-30-2009, 09:11 PM
i love the second one as much as the first

Jenkins90
04-01-2009, 12:19 PM
nice story

spuddster
04-02-2009, 07:15 PM
awesome

am_cutie666
04-12-2009, 10:53 PM
wow great story....cant wait for more

mffmnchr
10-03-2009, 11:46 PM
aahhh... to be young again

frankjohnmoore
10-05-2009, 01:51 AM
nice story, very well written, let the sister get a little,

robs8705
06-20-2010, 09:52 AM
nice

Barek
06-21-2010, 12:24 AM
Man, what a hot story! The two sisters should do each other as well as the guy, and the aunt and her daughter join in, too. I saw the dates on this story, though. Did you or will you ever finish it? Please do!

terryrayc
07-01-2010, 06:11 PM
Wonderful and well written.

kernalsprinkle
07-07-2010, 04:18 PM
damn i love this site so much!

ratking
07-08-2010, 04:14 AM
very nice but don't forget the sister. She seemed to enjoy the fun too in the first part.

BlackRose
07-08-2010, 04:40 AM
good story

simonj1965
07-15-2010, 05:22 AM
great thank you

Nerdzstories
08-22-2010, 06:45 AM
great! keep it coming

loobinator69
11-15-2011, 08:58 PM
great story. i'm always sad when i see dates and the story will never be continued.

peaceman150
11-17-2011, 07:00 PM
thats hot

Schnepfe
11-22-2011, 07:51 PM
nice, brings back some memories!

bobmyboy
11-26-2011, 08:52 PM
great job

iambogus007
11-27-2011, 12:31 PM
good one....