PDA

View Full Version : Jenny’s First Part two

Slowhand1234
11-18-2008, 05:19 PM
The following week being New Year we went down the pub on the 30th Dec for a quiet night before the mayhem of New Year only to find apart from Jenny, Joe and myself, there was only Billy the owner there – Joe asked where they were all gone Billy said was always like this – we brought the drinks and had been there for about an hour when Billy said sod this does anyone want a game of snooker (pool was not popular back then) so we said yes – Billy then closed the pub and we went upstairs to the snooker room taking alcoholic supplies for us all. On the way Joe grabbed mine and Billy’s arms to allow Jenny to go up the stairs firsts while we all waited at the bottom, she was about half way up when she realised that we were not following and looked down to see us all watching her and asked what was wrong. I said nothing we were just enjoying the view Jenny said we were like a bunch of dirty old men, but still wiggled her hips a bit more as she went on up.

Joe suggested that we team up so we all got a good game but Jenny suggested that it should be Girls V Boys and that she would take a shot in between us to which we agreed. Jenny was a good player and without being sexist played like a man. As the game progressed she had to lean further and further across the table to get the shots giving us better and better views of her rear end. By the time we were halfway through the game when she moved the corner of the table lifted her leg to get a better angle, she was almost sitting with her crotch on the pocket, as she leaned forward Billy had to readjust his trousers, her skirt rode all the way up exposing her tight butt beautifully – her knickers were semi-transparent so the crack of her butt was showing through. Joe walked over put his hand in the middle of her back and held her down saying, well hussy as you want to display this let’s do it properly, Billy looked at me amazed so I said you going to help or what. I walked over and undid the skirt and Billy knelt and almost reverently pulled her knickers down – It dawned on me that he had not known what had happened last weekend. Jenny was giggling saying that we were cheating ‘cause she was winning. As Billy spread the cheeks of her arse and slid his tongue into her tight butt hole she realised how much we were going to be cheating, letting out a long groan she said at least let me get off this pocket. Joe always the gentleman said no, but lifted her arse slightly and placed a rolled beer mat underneath her, asked Billy and me to hold her there so she could be spanked. He told her that as she enjoyed it so much last week that this time it would be a proper spanking with that he slid his belt off and laid four good slaps across her butt. Billy was stood in a trance watching, I made sure Jenny was ok then told Billy to do the same, after his four I made jenny turn over and had the lads hold her legs spread out over her shoulders then laid my four slaps Jenny groan in the a huge orgasm – help no end by Billy getting between her legs and licking, sucking and near enough eating. Joe dragged her to the edge of the table and fucked her while Billy climbed on the table stripping her top off and getting a blowjob for his effort. As Joe finished I moved in and gently reamed her butt. After we had all cum Billy poured drinks for us all and asked us to tell him what he had missed last week, by the time we had we were already to go again Jenny complained that she was the only one naked so we stripped off and made love to her again, at one point Jenny was riding Billy, Joe was rear ending her and I was happily filling her face.

We got home at about 4am and I ask Jenny if she was alright, she said Jezzzzz talk about all your Christmas’s and New Years coming at once what a fantastic night.

If you loked this and my first story (Jennys first) please let me know