PDA

View Full Version : Breaking Kristin1

Limper
11-20-2008, 09:59 PM
This is my first story ever... still a work in progress and I imagine that in future postings it will probably include incest/bdsm/bestiality. I know it halts kind of abruptly but I wanted to at least get this out there for a little feed back. I hope you enjoy, feedback is appreciated.

The Kansas City sun was shining beautifully that late May morning it was the perfect day for a run. Kristin Malcom stretched as she got ready. She smiled as she looked in the mirror. At fifteen she was beginning to bud, her slim 5’6” frame weighed about 100 lbs and was beginning to hold the promise of becoming a beautiful woman. Her brown hair pulled into a ponytail contrasted with her pale skin she made a face, wishing her skin would tan a little. Her blue eyes sparked up a bit when she looked at her breasts beginning to fill out her red B cup sports bra. Her eyes continued to trail down to the red running shorts and her long slim legs.

She took a last look as she hopped up the stairs, her parents were out of town that weekend, her older brother Rob was on a camping trip with some of his buddies and wouldn’t be back until Sunday afternoon. She had all the time in the world, it was the first time she’d been allowed to stay alone and she was planning on having some of her friends over that night for a movie despite what her parents had said about no parties.

She left the house and began her run, It shouldn’t have surprised her but here she was again after about two miles she was turning down Maplewood. Maplewood was the street where Jake lived. Jake was sixteen and on the football team, His Sandy blond hair, deep blue eyes, and muscular frame were every girls dream. Kristin had a huge crush on him but hardly knew how to talk to him. She wasn’t sure if he’d even noticed her but it certainly wasn’t an accident she often ran by his house.

Today it seemed luck was with her. There he was mowing the lawn the sweat glistening off his tanned chest… oh to have a tan like that she thought. She waved, and almost tripped when he cut off the mower and waved back, yelling “hi Kristin.” She stopped running and yelled back timidly. “hi Jake.” “run often?” He asked. “Three times a week.” she replied. “you’re looking good.” he said with a smile and she thought she caught a glance at her breasts. Trying… unsuccessfully to not blush she stammered back a short “thanx“. Embarrassed but not wanting to miss an opportunity she quickly blurted out “I’m having some friends over to watch a movie tonight, you should come.” To her surprise he said “I might do that, I’ve been needing to get out.” She told him her address and the time, and got back to running. She didn’t know what to think but she was a bundle of emotions, she kept telling her self he’d only seemed interested to be polite.

At 8:00 that night she was ready, she had put her hair up in that pony tail again and opted for a cute spaghetti strap shirt that was low enough to show plenty of her developing cleavage to go with her jean mini skirt. She even put on some of her mother’s most sensuous smelling perfume. At 8:10 her friends arrived. Ashley was fourteen and had grown up just down the street. She looked at Kristin as a big sister and wanted to be just like her. She was slim like Kristin but that was where the similarities ended. She was 5’0” had sandy blond hair, green eyes, and as yet small A cups and a bubbly personality that most people loved. Nikkie was 15 like Kristin but, slightly more developed, she had C cups and seemed to be all firecracker, at 5’4” her curly red hair was almost as brilliant as her smile. Their boyfriends Tim and Joe followed them in.

Nikkie winked at her slyly. “You look nice, is he coming?” She asked conspiratorially? Kristin blushed as she responded that she didn’t know. Tim and Joe called from the kitchen almost in unison “Beer!” as they had found the Malcom’s stock. “Kristin, will your parents notice if we have a few?” Joe called. “No, but only a FEW!.” Kristin called back. “I don’t want them getting too suspicious, if it’s just a few they’ll think it was Rob.” with that they headed into the den to put the movie in. As they were on their way in the doorbell rang, Kristin rushed to the door as Nikkie shot Ashley a knowing look. It was Jake. “Hey I’m glad you came.” She exclaimed. Jake smiled and thanked her for the invitation. As she turned to lead him to the den, wanting to seem grown up she asked him if he wanted a beer. “Sure!” he replied. Once they had each got a beer they crept into the den where Tim had already started the movie. It was a horror flick as the guys had picked it out and they knew that would probably end up with a better chance to be close to their dates. It worked like a charm and by the end of the movie there were three frightened girls clinging to the boys.

After the movie was over almost right away Nikkie winked at Kristin, then stretched claiming how tired she was and needed to get home. Tim and Joe groaned because Joe was Nikkie’s date and had driven the other three there. As they were leaving being polite Jake suggested that maybe he should go too. Kristin protested, “you’re going to leave me here alone after that scary movie?” She said pouting. “Why don’t you stay for a while and have another beer?” She asked? That was all the invitation he needed. Soon they were sitting on the couch chatting about football and drinking beer. Kristin’s face was flushed as she listened to Jake tell his stories… partly because of the beer, but mostly because she had noticed his eyes were often flickering to her legs and breasts. She suddenly sat up. “Oh I forgot to feed Ajax.” she said. “Who’s that?” Asked Jake. She explained that Ajax was their family’s dog, a magnificent great Dane. As they went to the pantry to get his food Kristin made sure to bend over when she scooped it out to give Jake a view of her ass.

After they had fed the dog and were back in the den Kristin stooped to pick up a few of the beer bottles left by Tim and Joe, giving Jake a good view down her shirt. As she straightened she looked and hid a smile pleased with the results. Jake quickly glanced away and was adjusting his sitting position. This was a bit new to her to be this brazen with a boy, but she liked the way it made her feel. As she sat back down on the couch she made sure to touch Jake’s knee. The started talking again but after a few sentences Jake just sort of trailed off as Kristen was just staring into his eyes. Slowly they moved closer until their lips met for a moment. Then came apart, Jake looked into her eyes then put his hand on her hip as they kissed again this time his tongue slipped into her mouth, she responded in kind, and at the same time she leaned back pulling him on top of her. As they kissed the hand that had been on her hip slipped around to her butt. He squeezed gently, at the same time he broke contact with her lips and gently he softly kissed her neck.

The feeling was electric she moaned audibly as she felt the warmth within her grow and surprisingly she felt her crotch begin to get damp. She didn’t understand that but as he continued to kiss her neck she didn’t care. As his firm hand squeezed her butt she involuntarily spread her legs causing her already short skirt to ride up. As his weight came down on her crotch she felt it. His penis, it was like a hot iron against her pussy. It was too much, she practically started gushing as instinct began to take over her hips started pulsing, grinding against him.

At that moment the doorbell rang. And rang again. Startled they sat up, it was late… very late. As they looked at each other a pounding began at the door. They hurried to the door, Kristin looked through the peephole to see a very beautiful, but obviously very angry woman beating on the door. She looked at Jake and said “it’s your mom.” all Jake could get out was an. “oh shit…” his voice trailed off as Kristin opened the door.

At 5’5” Jill Dawes was not a tall woman, but she certainly knew how to loom imposingly when she wanted to and she was doing it now. “JAKE!” The woman practically screamed. “You were supposed to be home hours ago!” she hardly paused for breath “what’s this? Do I smell BEER?!, young man you get home right now” he ducked past her and took off. Kristin just stood there in shock. The woman noticed her as if for the first time. In a menacing tone she demanded. “I want to see your parents right now young lady.” As Kristin stammered that they were out of town till Monday Jill began looking her over as if for the first time noticing her disheveled appearance. “What were you doing? Trying to seduce my Jake?” She demanded. “No, nothi-” Kristin began and stopped in shock as Jill’s right hand snapped out and grabbed her skirt at the waist pulling her forward. She was barely able to get a gasp in shock as Jill’s other hand snaked down the front of her skirt, inside her panties and found her still sopping wet pussy.

Jill pulled her hand out and with one motion slapped her across the face. “You little hussy” Jill shrilled. “Invite my Jake over here, give him beer and then try to seduce him, you little whore! I’m taking you to the police” Kristin could feel the beginnings of a red handprint on her face and as she was trying to sort what Jill said when she heard police she panicked… She would be in tons of trouble. “Please no Mrs. Dawes, please don’t do that, I’ll do anything you ask.” At this Jill cocked an eyebrow and smiled inwardly, she had this little slut right where she wanted her. “As If I haven’t heard that before she snapped.” Kristin started to protest but Jill cut her off. “Get into the car you slut, I’m going to teach you a lesson” she said derisively.

When Kristin didn’t start moving toward the car fast enough Jill grabbed her ponytail and yanked her towards the vehicle. “Get in the car you little hussy, or I’ll just get the cops in on this now.” As Jill started to drive towards the family’s cabin she her thoughts drifted to the night ahead of her. With the cabin fully “stocked” this was going to be a lot of fun… this little girl might not be a slut yet… but she sure as hell would be well on the road by the time Jill Dawes was done with her. When Kristin realized they weren’t going to the Dawes’ house she started to ask where they were going. Jill cut her off with a sharp glare. “You’ll see.” She said menacingly. “Now shut the fuck up, not another word. You belong to me now.”

About an hour later they pulled up to the Dawes’ cabin near Perry lake. Calling it a cabin was a bit of an understatement it was more like a medium sized house. The Dawes family often went there for short vacations in the summer. The basement of the cabin was set up to “entertain” Jill’s guests. Even though there were no houses for a mile the basement was well soundproofed, and had hidden video cameras placed in order to observe each room to complement the extensive setup of standalone cameras she had. Not to ignore the extensive collection of “accessories“ she had stored there. It was here that she took Kristin. By now it was midnight, She flicked the light on in the bathroom and shoved Kristin in, “Take a shower you smell like beer.” Jill said. Surprised Kristin meekly nodded and stepped into the bathroom. Once she heard the water running Jill stepped to the phone at the top of the stairs and called her husband Tom.

After she got off the phone Jill hurried to prepare the basement. She flipped the lights on, and turned the heat on. It was still summer but she wanted it to be a veritable sauna in there. Jill paused to think how prepared for this she was. She had been a single mother getting pregnant with Jake at the age of sixteen. Thankfully her parents had some money and she was still able to go to college. While some wasted their time partying through school Jill had buckled down and excelled, getting a PHD in psychology in just five years. Now just thirty-three she was still a knockout, blond hair, blue eyes, a set of natural gorgeous D’s and a trim figure she looked and felt great. Looking at her you would never guess she had born three children. (Jake’s younger siblings Brad 15 and Jenny 13, just because she was studying hard didn’t seem a reason for her to stop fucking) She had married shortly after college to a well to do older lawyer Patrick Dawes. She had always got what she wanted and tonight was going to be no exception.

For some sex was about being pleased… and she was all about pleasure, but tonight was about power. She quickly stripped and started to head up stairs. On the way she silently opened the door to the bathroom and took Kristin’s clothing. As she got to the top she threw all the clothing through and keyed the pad to lock the door. Hearing the shower cut off she smiled. It was time for some fun.

As Kristin stepped out of the shower she looked around for her clothes and a towel… none were in sight. She opened the door and as poked her head out to ask for a towel she was startled to see Jill standing there ZAAAP. She suddenly lost all ability to control herself.

newman316
11-20-2008, 11:38 PM
It would have been nice had she gotten to do something with Jake before his mom showed up

Luckymann
11-21-2008, 06:35 AM
You have a nice start on a hot story there, Limper. I hope you finish it soon. I look forward to Kristin's adventure.

If I may, I suggest you remember your rules for paragraphing. Whenever the speaker or character changes a new paragraph is called for. I also suggest proof reading your work in the future.

Brigit Astar
11-21-2008, 11:40 AM
not bad for a first story...keep going

Poppa Cherry
12-10-2008, 07:51 PM
Intriguing place to stop, can't wait for the rest. I have to agree with newman, the kids could have gotten into it a bit more. Perhaps Kristin could be on the verge of her first orgasm.

sweeny420
01-21-2009, 06:06 PM
i hope u write more nice beggining

Tom Jones
01-21-2009, 11:17 PM
Nice, good twist. Looks to be pretty dark.

lazarelmd
01-22-2009, 04:15 AM
nice start, bring more!

popye1944
01-22-2009, 12:40 PM
Nice story and I really enjoy it. Waiting for the rest.

Fuzzbutt
01-24-2009, 05:38 PM
Interesting way to leave us hanging.

ironeagle2
02-07-2009, 11:43 AM
not bad need more keep it cumming

s_n_t4fun
02-19-2009, 02:18 PM
Good first story, try more

jimmymc13
02-19-2009, 04:29 PM
sorry it took me so long to read this ,but great start. now how are you going to teach this little girl about sex? and lets not forget the dog back home. haha just kidding , like the story , thank you
jimmy

donaldt69
10-08-2009, 08:45 PM
Great story. Wish there was more.

frankjohnmoore
10-09-2009, 01:52 AM
that was a nice frist story, but left us all hanging,

87mesha
10-10-2009, 03:36 AM
Can't wait until part 2?

terryrayc
10-12-2009, 10:50 AM