PDA

View Full Version : My Trip To Nowhere

Writer_Z
11-25-2008, 11:06 PM
A story I wrote a while back and just found. This is most of it but I cut the ending because it was inappropriate for this site. If you want to know more about the rest, or you want to read the rest send me a private message and I will get it to you. It contains loli, for those that know what that entails. This part only contains basic sex and a very fun sounding game that i made up. Enjoy and please comment.

My Trip to Nowhere

I got a call not three nights ago by my gram, on my dad’s side of the family. Now, I have a trip planned today for a weeklong stay at my grandma’s camp. I have no idea how that happened. I hate my grandmother’s house because it’s in the middle of NOWHERE! The town she lives in is about 90 degrees all year long so its torture the whole time. There are maybe sixty people in the whole town. The last time I had to spend a week there I almost went insane from boredom. But, being sixteen my parents deemed it necessary and I had to comply. Now I'm on the plane on my way to the tiny town on Churnsburg on the southern edge of Arizona. The only sanctuary of this small town was the free-of-charge public pool. I spent most of my day, each day, swimming in the cool water. There was a cool lifeguard there last time I was there that I got to know pretty well. Chad was a 19-year-old guy who was stuck in this tiny town due to cheap parents and the lack of any well paying jobs around for him to afford to move out. But he made the best of it just like I'm going to have to when I land.

When I landed my grandmother greeted me. Nice old lady, but she has no idea how to choose where to live. So we walked the mile or so to her house and stopped on the way at the mart to buy so soda and food for my stay. We got home and I made my bed on the floor like usual (one bedroom house). After about two hours I walked into the small kitchen.
"Hey Grams. I’m heading down to the pool. I'll be back by ten or until they close. Love ya!" Sometimes the lifeguards chose to leave early if they had something to do elsewhere.
"Ok Darrin. I'll see you later. Have a good time. Say hi do Chad for me." She relied.
"Ok Gram, I will." With that I put on my baggy Navy Blue swim trunks and a towel and left on the three-mile walk to the pool.

When I got there I noticed one significant difference. I saw the back of a girls swimsuit instead of Chad's yellow slashed with brown suit sitting on the lifeguard stand. So I walked up and past the front counter and through to the pool area. I looked up at the lifeguard and spoke.
"Hey I’m Darrin. Uh...Where is Chad?" I asked
"Who?" She responded. " Oh the old lifeguard. Ya he left town about three months ago. Apparently he got lucky and inherited some money and moved away to some big city."
"Lucky him. So your name was?" I asked politely
"Oh, I’m Courtney. Nice to meet ya!" She said and jumped down to shake my hand.
When she landed I noticed something that I was surprised I didn't notice earlier. This chick was fine!!! She had an amazing body and a doll like face. I estimated B or C cup tits and an amazingly tight ass. Nice flat stomach and great muscular legs. All around a great body.
"And this is Rei..." She said, pointing behind me.
I turned and nearly wet myself. I was looking at a second girl with perfect feature except for she had C or D cup tits, and was about an inch or two taller, about five seven. At my height of six foot three they were both about perfect height. Also they were completely opposite of each other, Courtney was a blonde hard blue eyed light skinned girl and Rei was a tanned girl with brown eyes and dark brown hair. I was more like Rei. Tall dark brown eyed and dark brown hair.
"Your a new face. You got a name that goes with that cute face of yours?" Rei said in a cute girlie voice.
"Uh... ya... uh...." I stammered.
"His name is Darrin and you really shouldn't excite random guys like that Rei." Courtney scolded. Rei just smiled and walked away. I just had the decency to blush. "So, you in town for long?"
"Uh... ya, a week." I managed to spit out.
"Sweet. Well, welcome to the pool. Enjoy your swim." Then she winked and walked away to climb back up the lifeguard stand.
I went and dove in off the diving board and felt the cool water wash away the heat. And it washed away my slight erection from seeing the new lifeguards. So I got out and continued to dive and flip off the diving board, trying to impress the girls. I was the only one swimming so they watched me most of the time. I did front flips, double front flips, back flips, gainers and all sorts of flip turn tricks. By the time closing time came I was exhausted and ready to head home for a good night sleep. Both of the girls were watching me and smiling. I announced my decision to go home and they said that I was welcome back tomorrow. I decided that it would probably be fun to come back so when I got home I told Gram that I was going to head back the next day. When I got back she was watching TV and waiting for me so that she could get to sleep. I went in took a shower and got myself ready for bed. When I actually got into bed I could only think of one thing: Actually two things. One was blonde and the other brunette. I had a very good night sleep.

When I woke up the next morning I did so to the smell of bacon and eggs. After I ate I went out to the store and bought a gallon of milk, of which we forget the day before. When I got back around ten thirty I helped clean house for a while and bid Gram good-bye and left for the pool. I figured it was open, it was noon after all. When I got there it was more than open. There were actually people there. There were three family's, each with a kid or two. With so many people it was hard to get the girls to notice me so I just did laps and dove. Around eight all of the people left for the night and the girl’s decided to join in and swim. It was quite a sight watching them swim. After a while of swimming with them Courtney approached me.
"We think that you have been here before, at least a few times, and know your way around."
"Ya I come here to visit my grandmothers a few times a year. Chap showed me a lot about this place." I told them.
"Well, we got to go but I trust you can swim and you know how to lock up so just leave when you want." Rei said.
"Thanks I was just going to finish some laps anyway. Ill lock up." I responded. With that they left.

After about thirty minutes I got bored without the girls and went into the small building where the changing rooms and makeshift lifeguard office was. I immediately noticed a small pink purse left out in the open. I decided it has to be one of the girls so I took it and went to go bring it back. I went home first and told my gram that I was hanging out with Chad, since she would freak if I said I was going to a girl’s house.
"Ok just check in tomorrow if you are having too much fun to come home." She replied.

With that I left and headed in the direction the girls headed. I found Courtney's house because of the mailbox outside. I went up and knocked and waited. Rei answered the door.
"Hey, its nice to see your cute face again. What brings you out here?"
Courtney walked up and I tossed her the bad.
"ya this is mine. I thought I'd lost it. Thanks a bunch." She went into the kitchen and came back out a second later. Rei turned and smiled at Courtney then turned back to me.
"We were just about to start a game. Want to play? It works best three people..." Rei said with a giggle. I had no idea what she could be hinting at but I agreed to stay for a while.
They showed me to the couch where Courtney pulled out two spinners and a bottle.
"Ok here's how you play. It’s like twister. What you spin on the spinner is what you do. The bottle indicated which one of us you do that with. Got it?" Courtney explained.
"Do with the other person?" I asked, confused.
"Just show him." Courtney said to Rei. I reached over and spun the first spinner and then the bottle. Rei took the spinner and pulled out of my line of sight but the bottle on the other hand landed on Courtney. She looked at Rei and Rei said one simple word. "Kiss". Courtney looked at me and leaned over and kissed me lightly on the lips. It was amazing. Just light enough to be tease but enough to be fun.
"Get it now?" Courtney asked.
"I think I’m catching on." I said with a wink. I spun the spinner and the bottle and this time Courtney took the spinner and the bottle landed on Rei. We both looked at Courtney, excited.
"Flash." She said to Rei. I turned to look at Rei and she had her fingers wrapped around the bottom of her shirt. She started tip lift and they both watched my eyes widen as D cup breast flesh was exposed. Due to the AC in the house, Rei's small pink nipples were perfectly erect. I stared for a few seconds and both girls giggled and Rei let the shirt drop. I had a slight lump in my pants that I tried to hide but Rei noticed.
"Don't worry. We'll fix that soon enough." She said with a wink. She held out the spinner.
The next round I made out with Rei, then Courtney got to bite my neck and ear, making me even harder.
I spun the bottle and the spinner. It came up Courtney and groping her Chest. We flipped a coin to say with out without her shirt. I got lucky. I got without. She lifted her shirt and her smaller but still ample tits bounced out into the open, her perfectly round, erect nipples jutting out from her perfect tits. I reached out slowly and took hold of her tit with my right hand, filling my large hands with her soft mounds. I began to rub and feel, probing and feeling. I pinched her nipple with my left hand and I heard a satisfying gasp from her.
Rei said that was enough and giggled at the growing lump in my pants.
I spun the bottle and the spinner. Hand Job for me. From Rei.
She approached me and leaned me back in the couch. She reached for my crotch and I felt the button loosen and the zipper lower. All of a sudden I felt a burst of cold air as I burst free of my pants. Rei smiled at my size. I wasn't a king or anything but I had something to be proud of. Somewhere between six and seven inches.
She took hold on my member and began to pulse, up and down. Slow stead strokes. Squeezing and releasing in the perfect spots. It was over quickly. She was just too good. She didn't look displeased, just happy to help. Courtney was sitting in the corner, silently rubbing herself through her pants.
After cleaning up a little, we spun again. It came up Courtney giving me head. She came over and without hesitation inserted my whole dick into her mouth, taking it all in. This too was over quickly, though it took longer than last time.

After a minute to recoup, I turned to the bedroom and saw a very surprising sight. A small girl, about 11 or so years old, was peeking out of the doorway, watching the game. Courtney saw what I was looking at and ran to close the door. She disappeared inside and Rei spoke.
"She's my niece, came out for the weekend. We were going to go the Carbonvill for the night tomorrow for a night out with friends but now I have to babysat. Oh well, maybe another night."
Courtney came back out and apologized and we resumed the game.

Through the night we had more oral and groping but we never proceeded onto the second spinner. The extreme spinner. When I left I did feel overly fulfilled though.
"So you going to be back at the pool tomorrow?" Rei asked.
"Nope. I’m going to be here. Babysitting for you guys to repay you for a great night."
"We can't let you do that. Its too much to ask..." Courtney said.
"Don't worry about it. Its not a problem." I replied
"Ok fine. Be here by Noon. We'll close the pool early and you can take over here." Courtney said.
"Ok I'll be here." I said.
"Thank you..." Rei said and gave a long kiss with more than a little stray hand for my genitals.

hotlvr
11-27-2008, 06:06 AM
good stoy wish there was more to it though

Brigit Astar
11-27-2008, 10:41 AM
good...needs to be continued

frankjohnmoore
03-31-2011, 01:21 AM
very good story,,,,,thanks