PDA

View Full Version : Sex at close quarters

sarah.rslp
11-29-2008, 03:13 PM
Okay taking my lead from some of the other anecdotes that have been posted, here's mine that I want to send out into cyber space. I was in the army for nearly 10 years joining as a girl soldier at 16.

My husband was the first first man I was with that wasn't also a soldier. The british army is quite a strange enviroment. It's very masculine, quite vulgar but can also be fun and the sense of loyalty that your mates show you is something you don't get in any other walk of life.

Anywho my best/stangest/funniest/ and most satisfying sexual experience i had in the army happened 3 years ago. I was 4 months into a six month tour in iraq when I took my two weeks R and R. It wasn't that the tour was that bad at the time Iraq was quiter than it is now.it was just hard work in poor facilities.

Anywho despite the Basra palace being 95% male there was no sex(water water everywhere and not a drop to drink) so when myself and a mate had got off a plane at brize norton after a nightmare series of plane trips. the plan was simple straight to my mates house shower change and down the town.

Anywho the plane was delayed and my mates lift had left us so we headed across to this really shitty hotel the army run and use as transit accomodation. and got an crappy shared room which didn't have enough room to swing a cat.

After About 5 minutes in the room we heard a knock at the door and there were 2 guys with a crate of beer, bottles of vodka coke and a bag of ice with grins on their faces. I vaguely remembered them from the plane

Anywho they didn't have to say anything really charming we just threw the door open and proceeded to get liquored up. both of us were only wearing our shirts bras and knickers and we were both sitting in one of the guys laps after 10 minutes feeling stonking hard ons through their trousers as we snogged them in between drinks. The only thing holding us back was the fifth wheel, their mate tommo.

He was a bit strange quite and withdrawn he hadn't even said hello. I asked the bloke whose fingers were just finding their way inside my knickers kev. if tommo could leave so we could get on with it. That when things started going strange.

No chance I was told and any chance of my mate or I sorting him out. I was outraged of course I said no. and then they did something strange he put me off his lap and said that they leaving. My jaw dropped I was gagging for a shag and so was my mate all three guys had very obvious hard ons and nothing was going to happen. on one level I respected their loyalty to a mate but on another it was just too bizzare.as they opened the door my mate started swearing and eventually offered tommo a blowjob.

and we were back in business in a matter of minutes my knickers was off and I was back in Kev's lap except this time his cock was inside me ,my back was to my mate who was reluctantly blowing tommo. I started to take my t shirt off but was struggling to multi task as i felt hands start to help me i realised it wasn't Kev but Gaz who had nothing to do since my mate was blowing tommo.

I tried to bat him away but my heart wasn't in it. When he snapped my bra clasp I told him to fuck off in as serious manner as i could. but it was actually quite helpful. none of us had had sex in 4 months, it didn't take long for me to come and as soon as I did kev did as well obviously holding back untill I had come.

Then things went bad again, tommo hadn't come yet and my mate was getting annoyed, and started swearing , then the lads got angry at her for swearing at him and threatened to leave again. so kev gave me a pleading look and I took over from her. I don't usually do pity fucks but this was in my own interest I suppose.

My mate had put a condom on him , I sucked him for a while but it wasn't happening so i put him inside me. Gaz was in the process of stripping kate, he was still a little pissed i think and he started shagging her from behind against a wall

I was still quite worked up so it didn't take much to make me come for a second time, I m not usually a moaner but this time I made all the appropriate noises and a few seconds later tommo came.

Gaz and kev had stopped what they were doing to congratulate tommo for making me come, gaz had pulled out of kate half way through which did her mood no good. Tommo was grinning as they slapped him on the back for 'giving me a good seeing to' . I remember gaz kissing me on the cheek which wasn't something that I thought he would do. I wasn't in tommos lap for long as kev pulled me back into the other bed and the whole thing began again. That was pretty much the scene for the next two hour drink and shagging. Kate had another go shagging tommo more successfully this being in a better mood. As kate was shagging him gaz tapped me on the should as I lay in bed with Kev's head buried between my legs and shook his erect cock at me, it wasn't particulary sophisticated but i smiled and soon i found myself bent over the table.

"Just one finger" i told gaz as he started to probe my bum, which was my longstanding rule "any chance..." No i Said emphatically, he was happy enough with that and went back to ragging my vagina.

After alternating betwen kev, gaz for a while and even tommo once more I'd had enough i get sore quite easily and I'd reached my limit. I lay in bed with kev stroking me. I started to doze when kate tapped me on the shoulder and asked for my purse I told her where it was and saw he take out a small tin of vaseline i keep in there (for chapped lips), she smeared some on her bum and hopped back over to gaz who didn't waste any time taking her up the arse.

I felt kind of competitive with kate doeing so changed my mind and asked kev if he wanted to try, I'd had anal sex in the past so I figured that I could again, he probed my bum for a little while with his finger when he pushed his cock against me it was obvious it wasn't happening he stopped before i had to ask him to.

After gaz finished i told kev to see if kate would let him do her up the bum as well but he refused embarressed, so I went over and asked her myself, telling her that i wasn't able to ,she liked thinking herself being a better shag than me so she dragged kev over to the table and did the business.

I was done for the night the next morning there were more than 20 condoms scattered around the floor. we left in a hurry when kate's lift arrived, gaz asked to keep kate's knickers which she handed over, kev didn't ask but i gave him mine which were a slightly embarreing set of briefs, tommo looked left out so i gave him my bra.

So thats my story which I miss not having the chance to tell people about any more. and which really shouldn't have seen the light of day, but what the fuck, getting it out there is helping me relive something worth reliving.

johnscates
11-30-2008, 07:42 AM
tell us more stories

Brigit Astar
11-30-2008, 03:28 PM
thanks for the addition

ahmedansari
12-01-2008, 03:19 AM
More stories please

OldHorny
02-27-2009, 06:03 PM
Thoroughly enjoyed the story knowing what unaccompanied postings are like pls write some more thanks

frankjohnmoore
01-03-2010, 02:33 AM
hay that was a great story, thanks

dadbrough56
01-21-2014, 08:48 AM
Short , quick, and to the point......Anywho, it was good!