PDA

View Full Version : Military Madness

sarah.rslp
12-02-2008, 05:18 AM
A few years ago I was on tour in Iraq with the British army, anyway we stationed in this shitty logistic base outside of Basra. One morning I had just finished a night duty and I had gone back to my tent to get some sleep, anyway after a bit the light went on and I heard rummaging around and muffled curses. One of the girls from my section was in the process of stripping off, her back was to me and I saw she was cleaning between her legs with a wetwipe. I think it was just a sixth sense that made me say "you've been shagging"

"shit" she turned around "I didn't notice you ahm no I haven't"

"yes you have you dirty slut" I said mischievously "so tell me everything and I'll keep it to myself"

I do enjoy gossip but I can keep a secret as well and kelly knew that, plus I think she was bursting to get this story off her chest so to speak.

“So who was it” I asked “ not that dick from MT that’s been sniffing around you?”

“ahm… no” she said “It was Lieutenant Jones”

She just left that hanging there until I said “that’s going to get both of you in a lot of shit if anybody finds out” I said

Kelly’s eyes gave an evil look “No it’s going to get him in a lot of shit if it comes out”

“you evil bitch” I laughed “so tell me everything” and she did

Self denial is not something that Kelly was big on, she was quite highly sexed and I always suspected she was going to find sex months without sex to be too much of a trial, especially when surrounded by a load of horny guys. But her choice of shag buddy was a bit extreme. If it had been anybody else I would have worried that Lt Jones had pressured them into, he was decent enough as officers go but arrogant and condescending.

That night he had been orderly officer, and had popped into the platoon office which was in a portacabin adjacent to the one where Kelly was working, Kelly’s job involved coming in at night to check various equipment so when she found that lights on she stuck in her head to see Lt Jones.

Privacy was at a premium on camp, so Kelly saw a fit bloke in an isolated location and decided she would go for it. He wasn’t the first officer that she had shagged and I think she liked the danger aspect of it.

It didn’t take long to sucker him in, she didn’t do any overt flirting at first he had a few questions about work which she answered professional as ever. He had a picture of his girlfriend on his desk.

“oh she’s pretty” Kelly said.

“yes she is” he blushed

“May I sir” she picked up the picture “she has pretty hair is she a natural blonde”

“ahm no…” he said, He probably had a voice in his head saying to end the conversation at this stage.

“I used to dye my hair blonde, then I decided that there’s nothing wrong with being a ginger” She laughed and so did he.

“ I bet you miss her…”

“very much” he said

rather than hand the picture back to him Kelly walked around the desk and then leaned across him to put the picture back in its original place, with her chest brushing his face there was no way he could fail to realise what she was trying to do.

“Right private that’s enough…” he said trying to take charge of the situation, he probably had the right idea making eye contact with her, but unfortunately by doing that he missed Kelly’s hand grabbing his cock.

“are you insane private… get the fuck out”

“you’ve got a hard on Sir” she said slyly

“get out…” he said, I think his confidence started to evaporate then, having an erection did take away some of his authority.

She pulled her T-shirt off and unhooked her bra. I giggled later when she told me she threw it on the picture of his girlfriend. “Why don’t you let me take care of that for you sir”

She pushed him against the wall, and kissed him which he only partially responded to, but he’d made his decision or had it made for him. Kelly felt a hand around her hip and another on her breast. Smiling she fell to her knees unbuckled his trousers and pulled his cock free from his boxers. Kelly prided herself on her blowjob technique and her ability to suppress her gag reflex when deep throating a man. He started to struggle a little bit when she reached a hand around and fingered his asshole, but I think he realised that with his cock in her mouth she was in charge now.

After a couple of minutes she stopped, stood up and unbuckled her own trousers “your turn Sir”

He hesitated again “look.. why don’t we…”

“What do you think I’m just going to suck you off, zip you up and send you on your way with a smile… I don’t fucking think so”

She lay propped up on the desk topless, her trouser were open and flashing her knickers, “fuck it” he said and then he finally took charge. He stepped forward and yanked her trousers down roughly. I think when he ripped her knickers off it was his way of reasserting himself as the man. Kelly told me that shaving her pubes acted as an encouragement to men to go down on her, whether or not it worked he buried his face in her sex, making up for the lack of skill with sheer aggression. Kelly came violently, 10 weeks of abstinence had been pent up inside her.

She had expected him to want her to finish the blowjob, but instead he flipped her around in one fluid motion and slammed himself into her. She had to bite down on her hand as she came again, after thrusting into her for several minutes she noticed his thrusts begin to slow. “you can finish inside me, It’s okay”

And he did, she felt him spurt inside her and then he collapsed on top of her. He lay there for a while then pulled out and collapsed back in his chair. Kelly didn’t say anything she turned over slid off the desk and pulled her trousers up. She noticed some semen starting to work its way out so she used her ruined knickers to wipe himself.

“are you sure that’s not going to be a problem” he said. He lay in his seat with a resigned expression on his face he had botherd to do up his trousers and his cock was still out.

She smiled don’t worry about it “ I get irregular periods so I need to stay on the pill”

“I should have used a condom I’m sorry”

“If I had wanted you to use a condom I would have made you”

After she had put her bra and T-shirt back on, she looked at him again he still hadn’t moved to do up his trousers. Then he looked up at her and said “fuck it. I may as well get hung for a sheep as a lamb.” He stood up and started to strip, Kelly could only look she didn’t say anything, within a couple of minutes he stood in front of her naked with a new hardon growing. Roughly he grabbed her and threw her back onto the desk. And proceed to strip her.

Army uniform isn’t conductive to shagging, Unless you want to shag with your trousers down around your ankles then you need to take you boots off which in the heat of the moment is just a hassle. But he took his time and starting with her boots stripped her completely.

He lifted his hips so she had to rest on her hands, then he proceeded to push into her with long slow thrusts. Kelly came again, but he kept going he smiled when she orgasamed again and he saw that she was getting short of breath; he slid a hand underneath her and started to finger her arse. Kelly was exhausted by now, he finally came emptying himself into her again.

She lay their on the desk with her eyes closed for a few minutes, then she felt hands work their way around her body, she purred she usually wasn’t one for cuddling but she was exhausted and feeling really girly for once, after a while she worked her way down to his cock and felt it get hard again. ‘oh fuck’ she thought not again she was quite sore at this stage but she had too much pride to plead discomfort after basically seducing the guy.

So she slid down and took him in her mouth again. She spent nearly 10 minutes using her best technique but she couldn’t get him to cum. “it’s okay to come in my mouth” she said looking up at him.

He didn’t say anything instead he pulled her up and bent her back over the desk. She moaned when he pushed into her again. She was starting to ache now, her body still responded to his thrusts but not with the same urgency. After 5 minutes thrusting she was amazed that he had not either lost his erection or come.

“do you want to finish in my bum?” she asked

He stopped dumbfounded “what?.. ahm I don’t “

“It’s okay” she said “she pushed him out of her, she felt the stickyness and tightness of her vagina, it had had enough. She had never been let down by her oral technique but she thought that a bit of bum love would be the appropriate finish to the session.

“have you ever taken a girl up the bum before”

“No I haven’t”

“well it will be a new experience for you then won’t it.. “ she smiled and added “sir”

She took some Vaseline she used for chapped lips out of her trousers pocket, smeared some on her bum, and then walked over and taking his erect cock in her hand smeared more over his shaft.

“You can’t go in all the way I’ll tell you when it’s as far in as it can go ok, and don’t come inside me ”

He nodded not saying anything

She bent back over the desk again “OK off you go”

She didn’t look back, just looked ahead and let him get on with it. Hesitatingly she felt his cock make an appearance at her bum. It made a few gentle attempts to push inside her.

“push a little harder, don’t worry I’ll tell you if you’re hurting me” She used her hand to spread her cheeks to make it easier for him.

On the next attempt the pressure built up until he finally started to make progress, slowly it started to work its way up her. “okay that’s as far as you can go okay” she said when the discomfort became too much she guessed it was in about 6 inches. She worked herself onto her elbows “go ahead “

He slowly started to pull out and then push back in “you can go a little quicker” she said, He picked the pace up, once he had gone into the swing of things Kelly decided to hurry things along by clenching up her muscles. When she did he immediately came “oh god I’m sorry” he said she could hear the upset in his voice.

“It’s okay” she said reasurringly "It's not big thing, it's just a bit icky thats all"

He pulled out of her continuing “I’m so sorry, I just lost control of myself”

Kelly sat back up on the desk, exhausted and smiled she raised her foot and stroked his cock with it, “just make sure you do better next time Sir”

Brigit Astar
12-02-2008, 08:33 AM
thanks for this addition

hotlvr
12-02-2008, 11:11 AM
Keep us posted on what else happened. Great story.

treena
12-02-2008, 09:57 PM
I agree I would like to read more

OldHorny
02-27-2009, 06:17 PM
Yes sure brings back memories of active service and those gals that kept us guys erect in more ways than one hehehehe

Tom Jones
02-27-2009, 10:55 PM
Loved it, great little story, thanks.

frankjohnmoore
01-02-2010, 11:18 PM
very nice story thanks

sexibibabe
12-03-2010, 12:19 AM
I can't resist a man or woman in uniform ;)