PDA

View Full Version : 3am

stargazer
12-04-2008, 08:57 AM
It was 3AM when i woke with a jolt, a hand on my mouth with a tongue in my ear .
The voice said be quite as a mouse and you wont wake the house .

She kissed me again,i felt her hand under the covers , like a child looking for the prize ,in a cereal box , I knew she found when she began to rub it.

The cover flew off, she held my cock , she gave it a kiss i felt her soft lips all over the head, she kissed up and down even my balls her breath was hot .

I watched in the darkness a sher head went down, i felt her hair falling around she held my head just with her lips her tongue was doing flicky flick.

Slowly i watch my cock disappear, dont even a sund she made , i felt her throat as it grip my cock she slowly came up and made a soft "POP".

Back down she went up she came , she held it tight so i wouldn`t cum her tongue licked me like a ice cream cone. my cock all slick from her spit slrup slurp was the sound in the room .

I felt it swell she slowed down again , she held my balls rolling them , long slow sucks was drill giving me the ultimate thrill she took it deep one last time .

I couldn`t stand it i was loosing my mind,
she began to suck me hard , i was about to blow but she slowed once more i knew she had a crin for just then she tok hold began to jerk , flickng her tongue around the head pre cum oozed.

She took it in swriled it around sucking me deep once again with force, he r lips were tight not to miss a drop, my cock did jerk as it finally released all my creamy juice was for her to feast.

When i looked at the clock it almost five
i heard my dad call for my mom , she laid her head back on my cock began to start all over again .