PDA

View Full Version : Strangers

stargazer
12-04-2008, 09:26 AM
This really happen when i was in the army in Germany, so i`ll make this little diddy for all.

I was onthe train, so early in the morn after a nite of drinking i didn`t want no more .

I was alone in the big rail car, till a young lady appeare from the rear, i got a look at her frim behind, as she bent down to pick up a what looked like a dime .

I seen her panties all black and sheer i culd see her ass so very clear , she back took out a book she began to read , the conductor came by for the tickets we had .

By then she sat with her legs open wide , she moved her legs open to close , with out a thought she lifted her leg, her skirt did raise i could see her pussy as plain as day .

she asked me if i wanted to play, i shook my head and told sure , she looked around no one was around, she bent back over and looked around, she tok her finger and ran the lenght of her pussy, i seen her juice seep .

Her panties were wet front to back , she puled them off there she sat her nice wt pussy looking so fat, she took her finger rubbed her clit, i watched her pussy grip her finger, as she pulled it out she was about to shout .

My 501 couldn`t take the strain she held one finger, i undid one button, she held two i undid two to her surprise my cock head did araise, all redish in color, my pants now open my cock she did stare.

She said dont touh it, she watched it move inthe cool air, she sat back open her legs she opened her pussy and began to play.

My cock was moving all onit`s own , pre cum flowing all over my dome , i watched as she bared it all , she opend it up all shiny .
I seen her juices began to flow out of the depths of her hole , i soon felt my cock give a jerk and a sprut spurt it shot innthe air, when hurried and dressed as the stationed appeared, we hurried and left f people were near , we ran from he cause of the mess we made . I turn to look but she didnt remain.
Strangers thats all we wee .