PDA

View Full Version : The best day of high school Ever!

alexw545
12-06-2008, 11:31 AM
It was the first day of school and I was so happy to see all the really hot girls dressed in there slutty clothes. I was leaving my 2nd period class when I was following the 2 hottest girls in the school they were both wearing little mini skirts and tight little shirts which left little to the imagination. At the steps I saw up there skirts and saw there painties, both pink. At this time I was starting to get horny when the blonde one, jess lifted darils skirt up real quick to show me her ass. I got hard really fast as jess winked at me and I thought I saw her glance at my hard on. My next class I had with both of them in my class, lucky me I was staring at them the whole class when jess walked over to my desk and bent over showing my the top of her perfect tits. She reached over and rubbed my cock for like 2 sec and told me to meet her in the janitors closet upstairs. I was so hard I thought I was going to tear my pants when she told me this. She went back to her seat and the rest of the class took forever.

Finally it was over and I went to the closet she wasn’t there yet so I sat down on a chair and then she came in looking as good as ever. She came over to me and straddled me and started dry humping me harder and harder I thought I was going to blow my load at any second when she stopped. I massaged her tits ohhh they felt so good she then took her shirt off and she had no bra. Her boobs were so perfect not to small not to big. She grabbed my cock unzipped my pants she kept going faster and faster It felt so good then she lowered her head to my cock and started sucking it nice and slow and then started to speed up I felt my balls tighten just as she pulled off she made me stand up. She said come on alex cum all over my face and tits I want your hot cum all over me as she was rubbing her tits together I lost it and started cumin all over her face and tits. Shot after shot of cum covered her face then she wiped it up wit her finger and put it in her mouth. Just than daril walked in looking sexy as ever she saw what was going on and walked over to me. She said hey jess you slut leave some of that cum for me as she pushed me back into the chair and straddled me wit her little mini skirt on. I was looking right at the top of her breasts and she leaned forward and rubbed them against my face. I was so hard by then my dick was poking against her little pink thong. She got up off me and started give me a lap dance she started taking off her shirt and bending over to show me her ass. She was grinding me so hard I thought I was going to blow my load right there. Jess came over and took darils skirt off and her thong wow was her pussy nice clean and shaven. She dropped her bra and showed me her amazing tits I just gazed in amazement at both of these extremely hot babes completely naked. Then jess started fingering daril I had enough of watching and went to join in. I reached out and grabbed darils nice 34c boobs tanned and sooo hard I massaged her nipples and then went in and licked them both one by one. My cock was so hard it was poking daril in the stomach and when she felt it her eyes lit up and she looked at me and said fuck me Alex. I couldn’t believe she actually wanted to have sex with me but I wasn’t going to stop her. She pulled me to the floor and I laid on my back and she got on top looking right into my eyes she lowered her self slowly on my cock. OH MY GOD it was so tight and I was only half way and all of a sudden she slammed down the whole way and starting jumping up and down on my hard dick. Jess walked over and lowered her pussy to my face and I got the idea so I started licking her pussy. She was so wet she was moaning very loud but nothing compared to daril screaming as she impaled her self on my cock. Then daril lost it and started screaming I’m cumin I’m cumin I felt her pussy tightening as she grabbed her tits moaned in ecstasy that just sent me over the edge as I told her I was cumin she quickly got off and lowered her head to my cock and took it in her mouth like a pro. As soon as her mouth touched my cock I shot a huge hot load of cum in her mouth load after load shot in her throat but she swallowed it all. Just then jess started bucking and camr in my mouth it tasted quite good. I was exhausted and just laid there but those hot sluts weren’t done yet started 69 with each other and I got to watch. It didn’t take to long for me to get excited wit 2 babes licking each others pussys right in front of me I could smell the sex in the air as they moaned softly. I started jacking off right in front of them I was getting very excited and started beating it harder when they both looked ever and smiled jess said well look who got hard already I think were going to have help him release some tension. They both got on there knees and daril grabbed my cock in her hand and started rubbing it and down as jess licked the tip wit her tongue teasing me so bad. Daril then said “ alex I want some cum all over me like u did to jess I want it all over my face and chest” as she gave the most innocent look ever. Then jess said yea I want cum to Alex give us your hot cum all over us. Well trust me I wasn’t going to disappoint as daril took my cock in her mouth all the way I put my hand on the back of her head and drove my dick in farther and farther. I reached down and started pinching Jess’s tits and she started moaning. I was about to lose control when daril pulled off gave jess some time to play wit my cock. It felt so good going in her mouth wit her wrapping her tongue around my cock daril kept yelling cum all over me alex cum all over my face as I was grabbing her tits. Jess was working it all the way down my shaft and started to gag and that was when I lost it. I yelled I’m cumin and jess pulled off and the both put there faces right at my dick and I started beating it they were both telling me to cum all over them and make a big mess I felt my balls tighten as I launched a stream of hot cum right across daril’s face and wow she loved it the next load went on jesses tits and after that it went everywhere all over both of there faces daril was covered it was in her hair and eye. Jesses face and tits were covered as I shot my last load on darils tits. I was so tired I had to hold on to something to keep my self from falling over. They both looked at each other and started lickin my cum off of each others faces and tits mmmm Alex your cum tastes good jess said as she sucked on darils tits I just smiled in satisfaction. Then the door flew open and in came miss Maxwell the new gym teacher. It was to late to hide so we just looked up at her and smiled.

Miss Maxwell was 23 years old and was the dream of every guy at the school and probably some girls, she was shocked when she saw what we were doing and nobody said anything for a little while. Miss Maxwell finally broke the silence by yelling at as and ordering us to clean up and go down to the principal’s office. She explained to the principal what happened and was obviously very angry and decided on a 2 week suspension for all of us. The principal ordered me to leave his office and go home so I left along with Miss Maxwell because she had to teach a class. I drove home wondering why daril and jess had stayed in his office I thought maybe the principal was getting them in more trouble than me because he understood that there was no way anybody could say no to those 2 hot sluts. But I was wrong they actually both gave him a blowjob and anything else he wanted so they wouldn’t get in trouble. I couldn’t blame him they both sure knew how to suck a cock.

So after the two weeks which I was grounded for by my parents, I went back to school. While I was gone we had started a knew semester so I had different classes and I had gym last period with just my luck miss Maxwell as the teacher it was so awkward when I walked in her class but she smiled at me and acted like nothing had happened. I was relieved and thought maybe school would get back to normal. But I was wrong. Very wrong. The next day in gym we had a test so we had to go to a classroom and as we all sat down miss Maxwell passed out the test. Every time I would look at miss Maxwell she would quickly look away trying to hide that she was staring at me. Halfway through the test I had a question so I asked miss Maxwell and she came to the very back of the room to answer my question.
“yes alex what’s your question” um well I couldn’t even think what it was anymore because she had leaned over right in front of my desk giving me an amazing view of her tits and wow they were gorgeous. I looked around the class but no one else seemed to notice what was going on.
“alex what is your question? Hello alex?” then she smiled and looked around the class we were kinda alone in the back no one could see what was happening
“you know alex they feel much better then they look” I couldn’t move I was stunned I couldn’t believe what she just said. Then she grabbed my hand put it up to one of her breasts o it felt so good with my other hand I put it on her upper thigh it was so tan and smooth as I rose my hand higher and higher till I got to her little cotton shorts. But suddenly she realized where we were and pulled my hands off of her. She gave me this innocent smile and walked away. I didn’t get my question answered but I really didn’t care I got something much better.

62merlin
12-07-2008, 07:19 AM
so tell us about the gym teacher, did she give him a private lesson?

newman316
12-12-2008, 07:14 AM
i wish my hs was like that

alexw545
12-15-2008, 10:22 PM
yeah im working on the next part

number-01
03-07-2009, 05:59 AM
what an awesome school. more paragraphing? readers don't like large blobs of words but great story !

TNTrp
03-07-2009, 08:09 PM
I want more, I hope soon, thanks

red71054
03-10-2009, 05:22 AM
loved the story

donaldt69
10-07-2009, 11:37 PM
Good story, but really hard to read, and follow.

vectra1707
10-08-2009, 01:20 PM
hope we are going to hear bout the teacher great story by the way

frankjohnmoore
10-09-2009, 02:13 AM
nice story,

zedro
10-09-2009, 08:42 AM
good story

tuk_4u
10-09-2009, 02:21 PM
nice story

loverproposal
10-10-2009, 05:41 AM
You Bugger,you have madeanother story and have left in betweem i wil now ask my boyfreind to read this when he comes home and make it to me..like this...

The last statemtn of you have left me Desperate!!! God!!

Nice Story Dear!

KingJ
10-10-2009, 07:31 AM
very hot story... cant wait for another

bermuda45
10-10-2009, 09:28 AM
great start but the gym teacher needs a seeing to I think, part two please

g14929
10-16-2009, 11:51 PM
awesome.

KylerK
07-19-2011, 01:17 PM