PDA

View Full Version : The Revenge (Mail Carrier Pt. 2)

bigdreamgoals
12-09-2008, 03:55 PM
This is a continuation of a story that I wrote previously called “The Mail Carrier.” If you have not read that yet, then go back and do so and then pick up with this one.

The phone rang and I went to pick it up.

“Hello Al, this is Hathel.”

“Hey Hathel, what’s up?”

“I am sure that you know what I am calling about. My husband just left and I saw your wife leaving with your kids as I was doing my walk. So, I want you to come over so we can talk about what I saw in your backyard.”

“What you saw, I thought that it was what you heard.”

“I kind of lied. When I knew what I was hearing, I was able to dig a hole through the ivy between our houses. I saw you having sex with the mail carrier. If you don’t want your wife to know about it, I suggest that you come over right now.”

“I’ll be there in a few.” Then I hung up the phone without waiting for her response.

I got dressed and made the walk around the corner. I walked up to Hathel’s house and knocked on the door. The door opened and she grabbed my arm to quickly pull me inside.

“I don’t want anyone to see you.”

Hathel is a decent looking Indian woman. She has rings under her eyes so you can tell that she does not sleep well. I have heard her little daughter from my house yelling at the wee hours of the night. I could tell that she must have started exercising because she had lost some weight since the last time I saw her.

She immediately walked up to me and started kissing me. I stepped back from her because I did not want to be with her.

“Hathel, what are you doing?”

“I need to feel like a woman again. My husband has not touched me since I had the baby. You know that has been two years.”

“Why me?”

“I told you why. I saw you with the mail carrier. I saw how you made love to her and I wished that it was me. So I told myself, ‘Why not me?’ I knew that you were my chance.”

“But Hathel, I am not attracted to you that way. You are sweet. You are nice and all but I don’t see you that way.”

“I guess I have to put it this way. Either have sex with me or I tell your wife.”

“Well, it is your word against mine. Why would she believe you over me?”

“I thought you might feel that way. Come with me.” She rubbed my cock as she walked by me.

As we were walking toward her living room, that’s when I heard something familiar. I just could not put my finger on it. But as we got closer, I recognized it. It was the sound of my moaning.

“I have a back-up plan just to make sure that today happened. Take a look.”

As I turned the corner, I saw that she had her camcorder hooked up to her TV and there I was laying the pipe to Steph, the mail carrier.

“So you either make love to me or I will show that tape to your wife.”

At that point, I knew that she had me and that I was in big trouble. She grabbed my hand and I followed her to the bedroom.

“Okay Al, I want you to fuck me with that black dick the way that you fucked the mail woman.”

At that moment, I knew exactly what I had to do. I walked right up to Hathel and kissed her right on the mouth. I could tell that she was desperate for sex by the way she kissed me so passionately. I was like that of a woman starving for attention and finally happy that she got it no matter how she had to get it.

I had not noticed up until this point that Hathel was only wearing a robe. As we kissed, she reached around the front and untied it letting it fall to the ground. Right then she reached down and started to untie the drawstring to the sweats that I was wearing. She backed away and slid my pants and underwear down exposing my cock.

“It is bigger than I thought.” Then she took my cock into her mouth. Again because of her desperation, her cock sucking was a little rough until she took my whole dick in and began deep throating me. She feel into a nice rhythm that got me rock hard. I looked down and saw that she was rubbing her cunt as fervently as she was sucking my cock.

I wanted to get this over with so I pulled her up and pushed her back onto the bed. She was right. She had not been fucked in a long time. Her pussy was so tight that I had a hard time just getting my head in.

“Here I have an idea, she said. I’ll be right back.”

I rolled onto my back and waited for her. She came back into the room carrying a bottle of baby oil. She opened the bottle, poured some into her hand, and started stroking my cock. That is when I got the idea of how I was going to pay her back for playing me like this. She stood over me and lowered herself onto my cock.

“Oh my, oh my. I love your dick. I love it.”

Once she had all of my cock in her, she started to ride me. I do have to admit that it felt good because her cunt was so tight. She wasted no time and begin to ride me like I was a bucking bronco. I responded by pushing my cock further into her as she would lower onto me.

She let out a loud moan. “I am cumming. I am cumming.”

She fell flat on me as her cunt squeezed and spasmed on my cock. When I knew that she was done, I rolled her off of me and onto her back.

“Give me some more Al. I want you to cum in me.”

“Oh, I am going to give it to you Hathel. Just you wait. Let me put some more oil on my cock.”

I oiled my cock up, lifted up her legs as high as they could go and aimed right for my target.

“Ow ow Al, stop, not there. That is not my pussy. You are in the wrong hole.”

“No I am not. You are about to find out that I hate to be played. You need to learn a lesson.”

As I said that, I rammed my cock right into her ass.

“No, it hurts, it hurts. Pull it out.”

As I started pumping in and out of her asshole I said, “You are getting what you deserve. You wanted to be fucked. Well, I am going to fuck you like the manipulating cunt you are.”

“It burns. Pull it out please.”

I pulled it out to the edge and rammed my cock right back into her making her eyes water. Her entire body jerked from the deep penetration into her ass.

“Now, you are going to have to explain to your husband why your ass is so sore.”

I pushed her legs further forward, angled my cock and pressed even deeper into her. This was my first time fucking a woman in the ass. I did not anticipate how much I would enjoy it. My mood went from wanting to teach her a lesson to wanting to fuck the shit out of her ass.

I licked my finger and begin to push it in and out of her cunt. To my surprise, she begin to work her ass against me.

“It still hurts but when you rub my pussy, I can relax and it is feeling better.”

I increased my pace as I rammed my cock in and out of her ass. Now she started to squeeze my cock as I entered her ass. This was enough to bring me to the edge.

“You wanted me to cum in you. Now, I am going to cum in your ass.”

Right then, my cock blew its load and I shot a huge wad right in her ass. As a matter of fact, when I pulled my cock out, cum started to leak all over her ass.

I stood up, pulled my sweats up. I walked right into the living room and grabbed the tape out of her camcorder. As I was walking out of the door, I turned to see her trying to walk around in her room. She could barely walk.

“I wonder how she is going to explain that one.” I giggled to myself as I walked out of the door.

treena
12-09-2008, 11:41 PM
LOL, he grabbed that tape, but whose to say she didn't have a second back up plan, lol

Great piece

Lazerous
12-10-2008, 04:05 AM
lol i wonder what he's going to do if she has another copy.....

frankjohnmoore
03-31-2011, 02:36 AM
thats one way to end it,

scotty2hotty
05-16-2011, 07:00 AM
good story.