PDA

View Full Version : 3 some

bigd47
12-11-2008, 06:26 PM
Let me start by giving you some background into this story this is completely real. Me and my gf of 5 years have always discussed different sexual fantasies that we would enjoy over the years I began to notice that she always mentioned the 2 she wanted to get fucked by 2 guys in a mmf threesome. Her other fantasy is she always wanted to fuck a black guy because they have huge cocks. I really didn't care I happened to be a normal guy who always wanted to fuck 2 girls. Well me and my gf Sara went out to a house party with all of our friends and my friend Ty was there. Over the years Ty has always asked questions about Sara he would always talk about how lucky I was and how hot she was. The normal questions where like dude how nice are her tits which I expected because Sara has real 34 double d tits. So we are all drinking and mingling and all of a sudden it dawns on me that this is the perfect opportunity we will all have some alcohol in us to relive the tension and I could knock out 2 birds with one stone and give Sara a threesome and a black guy. I knew Ty would go along with it I was worried Sara would chicken out. So I don't mention any thing and we all began to leave the party and I ask Ty if he wants to come over and chill some more and he says cool. So we get back to our place and Sara is buzzed she keeps whispering in my ear about how she wants to fuck me and suck my dick. So I tell her just to do it and she looks and says to me what about Ty. I tell her this is your chance just start to blow us both. She looks at me in the face and is like really you will let me and I reply this is our best shot. So Sara doesn't hesitate at all you could tell she really wanted this and she get on her knees in front of us while we are on the couch and begins to grab both of our dicks. Ty get nervous and is like wow and we are both like dude its cool you can join in if you want. Ty looks at me and asks me for sure I tell him it is cool. So Sara begins to pull both of our cocks out. She starts by sucking mine and then looks over at Ty's and realizes how big it is you could tell she was excited and she keeps freaking out about how big it is. She then asks him how big it is when it is fully hard and he tells her 11 inches Sara busts out laughing in an excited way. Before you know it she is stuffing her mouth full of Ty's cock you could tell she was trying to impress him with her deep throat skills. After a little while of going back and fourth sucking eat one of our cocks I stand up and take Sara's pants off and begin to fuck her doggy style while she continues to suck Ty's cock. Ty's take her mouth of his cock so he can take her shirt off and finally get to see her huge tits. You could tell her loved them he kept sucking them and grabbing them then he put her mouth back on his cock. While I am fucking Sara I can hear her gagging on his big cock it was the first time I have ever heard my gf gag she usually can deep throat almost all the way down but clearly his cock is just to big. While I fuck her I begin to notice Sara is so wet maybe the wettest I have ever seen her I could tell she was dying to get fucked by his huge dick so I sat back down on the couch and Ty stood up to fuck her doggy style. Ty begins to put his cock in her and you could tell it hurt her a little because of how big it was she started to fuck her real sow to try and ease it in. After a few minutes of that Sara began to loosen up and Ty was fucking her real hard Sara was loving it I had never heard her scream and moan like this before. In fact she was loving it so much she could barely suck my cock because she couldn't stop screaming. Ty continues to fuck her and Sara looks up and me and moans about how big his cock is and how she is loving it. After a little while we change up the positions she takes turn riding us while jerking the other guy off. Before you know it I am fucking Sara again doggy style and she is blowing Ty. Ty mentions that he is going to cum soon Sara continues to suck his cock until he cums in her mouth. After Ty cums Sara looks back at me and says baby that was the biggest fucking load I have ever swallowed. I continue to fuck Sara and she continues to suck Ty's cock even though he had already busted his load. Sara notices that Ty hasn't lost his hard on and she asks him if he has another load for her and he replies that he does. Sara laughed and we change positions again. Ty begins to fuck Sara slow and hard now and she is going crazy but she is sucking my dick like an animal and I begin to notice that I can barley hold my load back any longer. I tell Sara that I am going to cum and she continues to suck my cock. I bust my load and Sara swallows it and sucks me off a little more before I am spent. I am visibly tired at this point and sit down to watch Ty finish off my gf. He is fucking her so hard her huge tits are bouncing every where. Sara looks back at him and asks if he is going to cum again and he asks if he can titty fuck her. Sara looks at me and I tell her she can do what she wants and she lays on her back letting Ty straddle her and place his cock between her huge tits. Ty's cock is so big that Sara can blow him and titty fuck him at the same time with ease. After a few minutes Ty mentions that he is going to cum and pulls his cock out from in between her tits and starts to jerk off. Ty busts a huge load everywhere the first two blasts shoot out and hit Sara right in the face while the rest of the load covers her tits. After word we hung out for a little until Ty left then me and Sara talked about it. She said she thinks she came a total of 7 times but lost track at some point. She also said it was the hottest experience of her life and she loved the whole thing.

Well Sara and I were wondering what everyone thinks we would ask other people but we don't want everyone to think we always do this so we kept it on the low down? wht was your favorite parts any comments we would appreciate thanks.
-Sara and Dave

treena
12-11-2008, 10:25 PM
Great story, would be easier to read if you changed the spacing slightly

bigd47
12-13-2008, 10:11 PM
Thanks for your feed back I will take that into consideration as Sara and I continue to share more stories.

Harry Chimp
12-16-2008, 03:55 AM
I envy you . Live life to the full, as long as nobody gets hurt.

atownsend86
12-19-2008, 10:51 AM
Good story, just break it into a few paragraphs and you're all set.

frankjohnmoore
01-14-2010, 02:15 AM
great story just take the advise and comments to the next story, thanks

weezway
02-07-2010, 01:11 PM
giant blocks are hard to read but thanks for the story

lfds4fun
04-14-2013, 06:25 PM
thanks for sharing