PDA

View Full Version : One Night Alone With You

sexxkitt
12-12-2008, 07:31 AM
You come home from a long day at work, tired and sore. You’re lonely, and you know no one will be around. You take your shoes off, rub your eyes, and go to hang your coat up. You go to the computer, hoping to find a friend on-line to chat with before you go take a shower, and notice an off-line from me.

"I’m nearer than you think. I have the night free. Don’t ask, come find me."

You smile. Someone will be around tonight. You check your screen, I’m not on-line. A shock, but you re-read my message. ‘She’s nearer than I think’ you mumble, and mentally go through the house to figure out where I may be hiding. You rule out the bathroom, but smile as you pass it, remembering me in the shower with you. You pop your head in the kids’ rooms, thinking maybe, but more likely I’d be in bed, waiting for you. You look there, and with the exception of your bed made, you see nothing different, and then you look closer. A note, with a smiley face and the words “Nice thought. I plan on being here later” is pinned on your pillow.

You think through the house again, knowing me as well as you do. You go towards the basement, knowing I love to read. You see me in the chair down there, book in hand. You check me out, once again seeing me as all woman. I’m wearing a tight black shirt, short, tight black skirt, and red heels. My hair is curled a bit, makeup done, lips glistening with dewy color. You falter at the sight, and then reach out to touch me. You lightly kiss my hair, and then kiss my lips, your hunger building as you open your mouth, our kisses getting hungrier and more passionate. You pull back a bit, “Honey, I’m home” you whisper against my lips. “How did you manage this?” you ask, eyes full of concern for me, and for yourself. I put my finger to your lips, silently telling you that for tonight, questions aren’t necessary.

You hold your hand out to me, puzzling why I am there. You lead me up the stairs. I stop in the kitchen, prop myself up on the counter, and kiss you again. I ask you if you’re hungry, you wearily nod. I wink, and start throwing a casserole together so you can eat. I tell you to lie down on the floor, and start to massage your back. You relax, and let my hands work on your back. I kiss your neck, and tell you supper’s ready. I go get us both some food, and we sit and eat together. You ask me again what the deal is, your only answer from me is “I’ll tell you in the morning.”

“The morning?” You panic, thinking our secret will be out to the wrong person. I brush a kiss against the corner of your lips as I grab your plate to take it to the kitchen. “I have a legit reason for being here. Don’t panic hun.” I take care of our leftovers, and wash our dishes. You reach up under my skirt as I am working on the dishes, brushing a scrap of stretch lace aside so you can play with me. You notice that my pussy is wet, and pull my skirt up around my waist, telling me not to turn around. I reach for the towel to dry off my hands, and place my hands on the counter. You grab my ass, staring in wonder at the red fabric that somewhat covers my flesh. You kiss my neck, and lean into me, whispering in my ear “I missed you.”

“Honey, we have all night. Why don’t you show me how much I was missed?”

You turn me around, and kiss me again. I reach up and tangle my fingers in your hair. I kiss you back with all I have for you. You noticed something in the kiss, pull back long enough to look at me inquiringly, but I pull you to kiss me again.

I slide my hands down your body, relishing the feel of your musculature under my fingers. I slide a hand in your pants, caressing your hard cock with my fingertips. I kneel in front of you, and move your pants, so I can get your cock into my mouth. I lick you, and I suck on you, making you want more than you have at the moment. You moan, and I pull back, telling you that your night is only beginning. I go back to work on your cock, you start humping my face. I work hard, and make you cum.

I then grab your hand, and pull you to the bedroom. I tell you I’ll let you taste me if you treat me right. You smile, knowing that our night will be fun. “Yes, mistress”, you jokingly say. You slowly take off my shirt, for the first time noticing that I managed to match bra and panties underneath one of the sexiest outfits you could imagine on me. Your mouth goes dry for a moment as you realize I prepared for a night with you. You have me down to bra, panties, and my heels. You step back, and look at me. You help me lay down on your bed, clad in red. You bend down to me, and start kissing my skin as you slowly take off the red lace bra and panties that I had put on with you in mind. You start suckling on my breast, and my eyes close in pleasure. You reach to my pussy and lightly touch it. I buck my hips, needing more than a feathery touch from you to make me happy.

You move to my pussy, soft, warm, inviting, and you taste it. I moan softly, and move a little against your mouth. You chuckle, knowing I’m under your power. You lick me and stroke me, soon I am uncontrollably moaning while damn near fucking your face. You know you have me close, so you redouble your efforts. I cum from your efforts, and you lie next to me in bed, with an arm around me. We kiss again, and I stroke you, to make you hard. I manage to make you reach your goal, and I climb on top. I slide down, enclosing your cock in my pussy. I lean forward, and begin to fuck you for all I’m worth.

You surprise me, grabbing me tight, and flipping us both over. You start to fuck me again , kissing my neck, pushing us both over the edge of ecstasy. I cuddle up with you, and we doze off together. You mumble something as I am half-asleep. I move a little closer as the oblivion of sleep claims us both.

Your alarm wakes us both, and we untangle from each other. You look at me, and ask “So, what’s your legit reason?”

I smile, and tell you that I had a weekend free of outside involvement.

“My turn” I say. “You said something as you dozed off. What was it?”

You smile at me… we both are allowed our secrets.

atownsend86
12-19-2008, 11:02 AM
Nice, Nice story. Using the 2nd person tense is hard to do but you do it very well here. It was a great turn-on.

Brigit Astar
12-19-2008, 11:59 AM
thank you for this addition

gatorskin
12-19-2008, 12:42 PM
cool story.

frankjohnmoore
03-06-2011, 03:02 AM
nice story,,,,,,thanks

brazilera
03-19-2011, 06:30 PM
Excellent story