PDA

View Full Version : Dreamed Date

sexxkitt
12-12-2008, 07:34 AM
We had been out on a date of sorts, a walk through Andersen Gardens, a glance at a car show where we both entered a drawing for $150,000. You shared a sundae with me at a park, and then we went looking at the bookstore. They must have not have realized we were there, because when you and I got ready to leave, the doors were all locked.

I grinned and told you that there was no one else I’d rather be locked up with. You reached to hug me like you do with a twinkle in your eye. You kissed me tenderly, our tongues briefly meeting, and broke the kiss to whisper in my ear. “I couldn’t have planned it better myself.” You smiled at me and kissed me again. We went hunting for the erotica section, and read to each other passages meant to turn the other on. We had a game going that the first one to touch themselves lost… they had to be submissive to the other for a few minutes and do whatever the passage that was read to them said. You went first, finding somewhat tame erotica to read out loud. I noticed it had turned you on, as your shorts were getting a bit tight. I picked up a book I had found and arranged myself with legs slightly spread so you could look up my skirt. I had been wearing no panties and your breath caught in your throat. I winked and asked if you were ready and proceeded to read.

The passage had us both turned on, and you noticed I was starting to get wet. You asked if I could spread my legs a bit more so you could see me better. I smilingly obliged you and you took your turn, choosing a piece of hard core erotica. As you finished, I noticed how hard you were and asked if there was something I could do for you. You choked out a no as I brushed up against you, in such a way that you weren’t sure if I meant to do it or not. I smiled broadly and licked my lips, holding your attention as I went to read about a MFF threesome. By the time I was done, I was dripping a bit, and you asked me what should be done... if I wanted to go on or if I thought we were both worked up. For an answer, I kissed you hard, caressing your cock in my hand. You knew you had me under your power at that point, as I knew I had you under mine.

By mutual silent agreement we stripped. I took off my halter swim top, releasing my breasts to your admiring gaze. You stripped too, and I had my first contact with the velvet covered steel of your cock. I broke contact long enough to slide down my skirt, and you sat down on the table I had been seated on. I climbed onto your lap, teasing you with my wetness on your heated hardness. We kissed, and you broke the kiss, because you wanted to taste my heavy breasts. You sucked on them, and to your delight I got wetter. You slid a finger into me, and pulled it out to let me lick your finger off. I stretched out on the table, bringing you down with me. We kiss and rub up against each other, both needing more and knowing it. I spun around, so I could lick and suck your cock.

You moaned and decided you wanted to repay the favor. You licked me, and darted your tongue into me. I moaned aloud because of the delicious sensations you were stirring in me with your tongue. As long as it had been for you, I managed to get you off with my mouth, and I swallowed some, some kinda dribbled out, but I cleaned myself off and licked my fingers clean. I lay down next to you and caressed you, letting you rest up a bit. I knew I was far from done with you, but I knew you needed some time to recharge your batteries.

You made a quick recovery, and decided you wanted to drill my pussy. You slid into me easily, burying your cock inside me up to your balls. I moaned in pleasure and raised my hips to meet your strokes. We quickly fell into rhythm with each other; I soon pulled you down to kiss me as I shattered in an orgasm around you. I knew you weren’t done yet, and you were well lubricated, so I offered you my ass.

You looked surprised, were almost taken aback by my offer. You asked me if I really would let you, and I said yes. You slowly pushed yourself into my ass, and I surprised you by pushing back impaling myself on your cock. I reached under myself, and rubbed myself so I could have another orgasm as you felt my tight ass around you, sucking you as far into me as you could go. You pumped a few times, shooting a load into me.

For some unknown reason, there was a shower in the bookstore, and we decided to take a shower together, washing cum and sweat off of us both. I took extreme pleasure in soaping you up and rinsing you off. It had been a long time since I felt so desirable. We kissed in the shower, and ended up on a bench in the shower slowly enjoying each other yet again. We took our time, and you pumped a third load deep inside my pussy. You kissed me as we came down from a mutual orgasm and told me that if you knew I was this much fun, you would not have fought yourself so long about me.

Brigit Astar
12-12-2008, 10:05 AM
interesting--quite good

frankjohnmoore
01-14-2010, 02:39 AM
very good, thanks

rmreading
08-29-2010, 01:22 AM
Well told! Thank you for sharing.